Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Girl And Her Annoying Statements - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl And Her Annoying Statements (7145 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 10:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
I don't get you. What are you trying to say?
They're just platonic friends! Did I lie @ jammyunn
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
Platonic friends my foot.
Na ya type go dey befriend a boy, you go dey collect his gift without asking why & what his motive is. When he show you his dick, you go cry foul!

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
Platonic friends my foot.
Na ya type go dey befriend a boy, you go dey collect his gift without asking why & what his motive is. When he show you his dick, you go cry foul!
I don't even do guys dat don't go straight to d point you hear! If e no say na my punnny carry him come, and he no wan talk, I no go even ask am. I go dey chop any tangible thing he gimme without asking him why! Wetin consign me! tongue
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
I don't even do guys dat don't go straight to d point you hear! If e no say na my punnny carry him come, and he no wan talk, I no go even ask am. I go dey chop any tangible thing he gimme without asking him why! Wetin consign me! tongue
I wish I can meet you in real life. You go hot gan ni!
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 11:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
@farano:
my dear, i dont wanna argue about platonic again cos most of you confused about the word. A little research would do.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 12:07am On Jul 06, 2014
jammyunn: my dear, i dont wanna argue about platonic again cos most of you confused about the word. A little research would do.
I should research on d meaning of platonic? She's not ur gf for crying out loud. Don't sweat her actions
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 12:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Okiki_Oluwa:
I wish I can meet you in real life. You go hot gan ni!
Night crawler goan slp grin tongue
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Rdduite(m): 1:14am On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:

Why are some ladies like free & swift cash this way?

Back in my sch days, this lady i'd tried everything possible to date but she refused now she knows am doing alright keeps calling me for financial assistance & to help her subscribe for #4500 for 3Gb data plan.
Me as a sharp guy, promise her I will & she keeps asking when?

Ladies like hardworking guys but only fools spend on ladies!
Note: spending doesn't only include cash; your INVALUABLE TIME, attention & care (love). Dull learners create time for ladies, we sharp guys take them as our spare time!

Get committed to your careers, dreams & ambitions, get focus in living your dreams & stop worrying over them leeches!

Delilah was Samson's doom so also plenty vixens will be your downfall if you aren't wise!
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by masegodoris: 2:41am On Jul 06, 2014
Rdduite:

Why are some ladies like free & swift cash this way?

Back in my sch days, this lady i'd tried everything possible to date but she refused now she knows am doing alright keeps calling me for financial assistance & to help her subscribe for #4500 for 3Gb data plan.
Me as a sharp guy, promise her I will & she keeps asking when?

Ladies like hardworking guys but only fools spend on ladies!
Note: spending doesn't only include cash; your INVALUABLE TIME, attention & care (love). Dull learners create time for ladies, we sharp guys take them as our spare time!

Get committed to your careers, dreams & ambitions, get focus in living your dreams & stop worrying over them leeches!

Delilah was Samson's doom so also plenty vixens will be your downfall if you aren't wise!

Ok sad But you are right in a way shaa
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 06, 2014
jammyunn: We've been dating for some time now in a platonic relationship. She called last night while i was watching football and i told her i was gonna call her back cos it was noisy. Next was a text from her that 'your footbal is more important than me abi?'. I was very angry. She has been saying that lately. I made her understand and feel so. This is a girl i call everyday and leave my work early to spend time with her. She forgot that sometimes when i call she'd be busy with one thing or the other like making her hair. It'll be foolish to suggest that her hair making is more important than me. I'm pissed off by that logic.

INVESTIGATION ONGOING! sad
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
Night crawler goan slp grin tongue

INVESTIGATION ONGOING!!!
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jauntty: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2014
I had a similar experience. I had this two week Job in PH and they were to pay very well , but when I told my GF she was like 'So u want to leave me for 2weeks, is ur job more important than me' ? She was pissed off and starting sobbing. I had to sit her down, comfort her, told her why this was important and I promised to make it up when I come back, that really settled it (I did fulfilled my promise and she flexz the money with me).....@OP...I really don't know why Ladies behave like that but you just have to be patient with them and try to understand them. NO INSULT INTENDED But I discover some girls just behave/act emotionally when they feel insecured and its just smtx childish, but its ur responsibility as the Guy to be understanding.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by laplace12(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2014
masegodoris:

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Rdduite(m): 8:24am On Jul 06, 2014
masegodoris:

If that's you in your profile pic, you're damn gorgeous! wink
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by mekadinho(f): 8:43am On Jul 06, 2014
3D_CYCLOPS: Had xame ish once..the biatch alwayx complainin on me nt callinq her more often like b4...never cared to know why I xtopped callinq frequently..she wax juxt too clinqy n selfish...msthw wtf..called her one day she came over..f^cked her all I wanted...and tha wax d laxt time I dialled her numba..

Xhe xtill calls @times to pour me insults thouqh....who cares. angry
Sometimes u don't just need to knw Hw old someone is by "asking", just read his/her comments... And from ur comment, u are nt above 22 yrs old, I am a guy, but I hate guys lik u. Do u hv a sister? Anyway let ur atrocities follow u, nt ur sister. Go and grow up.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by kagari: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2014
jammyunn: and you can only argue what you know. Learn about these words in your spare time- platonic, date and romance. Enlighten yourself pls
My friend you cant use platonic and dating in the same sentence.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by kagari: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
laplace12:

Nne, you've got a fine pics there
Whats fine in her mango head, boobess chest and a.ssless behind. Mtweeeh
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by kokoA(m): 11:17am On Jul 06, 2014
jammyunn: she cheated on me and i found out but i forgave her and still love her. She's probably feeling insecure.
mumu.. She's still cheating on you but you are to blind to see.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
kagari: .
My friend you cant use platonic and dating in the same sentence.
hmm...ok. Dont wanna argue again
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
I should research on d meaning of platonic? She's not ur gf for crying out loud. Don't sweat her actions
i dont get you by 'she's not your gf'
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
jammyunn: i dont get you by 'she's not your gf'
ok
Girlfriend: An female friend with whom a man is romantically or sexually involved.
Platonic: An emotional n socially but not sexually involved relationship.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
ok
Girlfriend: An female friend with whom a man is romantically or sexually involved.
Platonic: An emotional n socially but not sexually involved relationship.
i guess u dont know a platonic relationship is romantic. And is love not emotionally?
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by farano(f): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
jammyunn: i guess u dont know a platonic relationship is romantic. And is love not emotionally?
You're her platonic friend, Someone else is her bf. Take it or leave it.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by nitrogen(m): 4:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
@Jammyunn, Bitter truth! Hard to swallow, I have been in a platonic relationship before, it is pure garbage.
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
@farano:
You're his platonic friend, Someone else is her bf. Take it or leave it.
ok o
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by jammyunn(m): 4:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
nitrogen: @Jammyunn, Bitter truth! Hard to swallow, I have been in a platonic relationship before, it is pure garbage.
i believe you bro
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by sexylogan(m): 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
jammyunn: We've been dating for some time now in a platonic relationship. She called last night while i was watching football and i told her i was gonna call her back cos it was noisy. Next was a text from her that 'your footbal is more important than me abi?'. I was very angry. She has been saying that lately. I made her understand and feel so. This is a girl i call everyday and leave my work early to spend time with her. She forgot that sometimes when i call she'd be busy with one thing or the other like making her hair. It'll be foolish to suggest that her hair making is more important than me. I'm pissed off by that logic.

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by 3DCYCLOPS: 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
mekadinho:
Sometimes u don't just need to knw Hw old someone is by "asking", just read his/her comments... And from ur comment, u are nt above 22 yrs old, I am a guy, but I hate guys lik u. Do u hv a sister? Anyway let ur atrocities follow u, nt ur sister. Go and grow up.

Seriously..if I was above that aqe..yhu think I'll be on nairaland wastinq my precious time
Jobless old fool.. angry
Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by mekadinho(f): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2014
3DCYCLOPS:

Seriously..if I was above that aqe..yhu think I'll be on nairaland wastinq my precious time
Jobless old fool.. angry
I am not jobless, nt old, and not a fool, but guess what kid? U are just intellectually and morally immature, u need to work on yourself, esp. The way u see opposite sex. Grow up kid.

1 Like

Re: My Girl And Her Annoying Statements by Bwaal(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2014
laplace12:

Nne, you've got a fine pics there
na true ooooo dropin my fone and running 360 chai she must b from sambisa forest sorry i mean the mammy water i use to dream of lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Has 6 Ribs Removed To Look Like Cartoon Character (PICS) / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him / Is This Girl Ugly? PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.