Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) (11293 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72:
Erosion is everywhere

A certain state somewhere in yorubaland has the highest number of cement factories in west africa. Infact the locals therein have unlimited access to cement bags, blocks and other building materials

This is the LAFARGE WAPCO CEMENT PLANT with a production capacity of 10 MILLION METRIC TONNES.
I am sure you know the state in question

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2014
You mean this states? Where they still build house with red earth block? Cement has not reached yolobarland even in the 2014..grin grin

I wonder how they can build cement company in a region that does not use cement to build rather they use red earth mud block! grin grin

lakhadimar: A certain state somewhere in yorubaland has the highest number os cement factories in west africa. Infact the locals therein have unlimited access to cement bags, blocks and other building materials

This is the LAFARGE WAPCO CEMENT PLANT with a production capacity of 10 MILLION METRIC TONNES.
I am sure you know the state in question

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2014
^^ See how rusted zinc has changed their skin to coal-tar!

8 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: ...

This is the DANGOTE CEMENET FACTORY in the same state in yorubaland i made allusion to earlier with a production capacity of 12million metric tonnes. Just a bit below the Obajana cement plant, the largest in Nigeria

Why is this state attracting more FDI's than all the states in the erosion ravaged iboland put together ? Why are investors avoiding iboland like a plague

5 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2014
You don't get it! We are saying that it is all misplaced projects because your people do not use cement in building houses but mud block. Those companies are already closing down because of zero patronage. Zinc companies are also closing down in your region.

As for FDI: Anambra has attracted more FDI than entire SW states put together.

See below are yolobars state capital and how they build their houses.. grin grin

lakhadimar: This is the DANGOTE CEMENET FACTORY in the same state in yorubaland i made allusion to earlier with a production capacity of 12million metric tonnes. Just a bit below the Obajana cement plant, the largest in Nigeria

Why is this state attracting more FDI's than all the states in the erosion ravaged iboland put together ? Why are investors avoiding iboland like a plague

6 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2014
What you guys need is an amala and ewodu company because poverty is so much in your region that most of you barely eat once a day.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2014
Evergreen123:

Same way Oyo govt embezzled the funds for flood control and flood killed ur ppl.

What has Lagos done with the flood loans they have been collecting? See how large Lagos debt profile is!
Yet, Lagos is the most flooded state in the country

and what have your useless government done with its own fund too yet aguleri and umuleri face flood problem every year. with their citizen sleeping in ontisha north LGA after the yearly disaster.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: You don't get it! We are saying that it is all misplaced projects because your people do not use cement in building houses but mud block. Those companies are already closing down because of zero patronage. Zinc companies are also closing down in your region.

As for FDI: Anambra has attracted more FDI than entire SW states put together.

See below are yolobars state capital and how they build their houses.. grin grin

you are high on goat piss and lizard shyte. Lagos beat anambra self talk less of Ogun the most industrialized state in Nigeria. how about using your inactive brain once in your miserable lifetime.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: This is the DANGOTE CEMENET FACTORY in the same state in yorubaland i made allusion to earlier with a production capacity of 12million metric tonnes. Just a bit below the Obajana cement plant, the largest in Nigeria

the other day the animal were crying that dangote didn't deem their cursed enclave fit for only one factory. who will ever locate anything there. when security is a huge problem. night life close in Onitsha 8pm, venture outside past 8 and say adios to your purse and phones. even motors coming from other places past the night at asaba once it pass 8pm.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014

EWEKORO II CEMENT PLANT.

It is also situated in that same state in yorubaland i made allusion to earlier and it has a production capacity of 5MILLION METRIC TONNES. Why are all these cement factories running to this state? Why are all these industries coming to yorubaland?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
Who is this peasant? grin grin

anago18:
you are high on goat piss and lizard shyte. Lagos beat anambra self talk less of Ogun the most industrialized state in Nigeria. how about using your inactive brain once in your miserable lifetime.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:11am On Jul 06, 2014
@lakhadimar.. below is the pictures I took in that rural area called Oshogbo recently. This shows you that you guys needs no cement company nor zinc company! grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Who is this peasant? grin grin

did I expect anything good from that your agbalumo seed brain. stick to drinking hero beer, cos that the only thing you good at. onye nzuzu.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2014
You are still not getting the point; I am saying that yolobass does not need those companies because they still build their houses with red earth mud block and rusted zinc.

Below is the capital of yolobarland.. grin grin

lakhadimar: EWEKORO II CEMENT PLANT.

It is also situated in that same state in yorubaland i made allusion to earlier and it has a production capacity of 5MILLION METRIC TONNES. Why are all these cement factories running to this state? Why are all these industries coming to yorubaland?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:14am On Jul 06, 2014
akwa is a glorified village, cos how will one explain the primitive awambia in akwa north LGA and the pristine achalla at akwa south LGA.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Don't worry lemme finish with your brother lakhadimar.. grin grin

Just standby, your own case is different from his! grin

anago18:

did I expect anything good from that your agbalumo seed brain. stick to drinking hero beer, cos that the only thing you good at. onye nzuzu.

8 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

and what have your useless government done with its own fund too yet aguleri and umuleri face flood problem every year. with their citizen sleeping in ontisha north LGA after the yearly disaster.
Aside the 2012 national flood, anambra is not a flood place,
Oyo is one of the states with the highest allocations but there is nothing to show for it.
Anambra is one of the least indebted states and at the same time it has meagre allocations

10 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Don't worry lemme finish with your brother lakhadimar.. grin grin

Just standby, your own case is different from his! grin

the only person getting a beat down here is you. village confined scoundrel, and when will y'all goat fix the worst road in the nation onitsha- Enugu expressway, especially after npkor towards obosi and the unizik junction.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2014
Pictures tells it better..

Below is oshogbo..one can hardly see a house built with cement block in that rural area called oshogbo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Eggy..how about that purple shirt you wear all the time? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: This was what I saw in Lagos few day ago. With all the loans and loans this is it!

yorubas wear flood as a second skin.
In Lagos, both the high brow n low brow areas(where yorubas aggregate), flood exists like air

5 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2014
Evergreen123:
Aside the 2012 national flood, anambra is not a flood place,
Oyo is one of the states with the highest allocations but there is nothing to show for it.
Anambra is one of the least indebted states and at the same time it has meagre allocations

shut up witch, outside which 2012 flood you have not even talk about erosion and ascaris worm killing y'all mofos. go sell your least indebted lines to the houseboy at anambra kowtowing around for security funds. are you one of the uzo boys at main market.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Pictures tells it better..

Below is oshogbo..one can hardly see a house built with cement block in that rural area called oshogbo grin grin

osogbo is a village with 3G

9 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2014

ALLIED AFRICA DISTILLERIES ETHANOL PLANT

It is located in that same state somehwere in yorubaland. The largest Ethanol plant in west africa? cheesy Really? cheesy
i learnt the president himself confirmed that, that state in yorubaland is the most Industralised in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Eggy..how about that purple shirt you wear all the time? grin grin

stale lines after we have bursted your lies. from Oshogbo to iseyin. in afam4ever's voice chinobrain lies for a living.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: ALLIED AFRICA DISTILLERIES ETHANOL PLANT

It is located in that same state somehwere in yorubaland. The largest Ethanol plant in west africa? cheesy Really? cheesy
i learnt the president himself confirmed that, that state in yorubaland is the most Industralised in Nigeria

don't even sweet it brov, agbara Ogun state is more industrialized then the whole of alaigbo. I know that shytehole like the back of my palm.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2014
grin grin grin grin

See another side of oshogbo..typical of a rural area.
Evergreen123:

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Evergreen123:

and your foolish udi hills is backward. little wonder no internet service in your village airport at Enugu.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2014
You have only 3 shirts, which one are you wearing today? grin grin

anago18:

stale lines after we have bursted your lies. from Oshogbo to iseyin. in afam4ever's voice chinobrain lies for a living.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: You have only 3 shirts, which one are you wearing today? grin grin

three is too much self, I have half shirt. shofodanu omo eran.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:27am On Jul 06, 2014
How can you build what you do not need? Isn't it a misplaced priority when you guys are still living in mud house and being fed rice by your government! grin

lakhadimar: ALLIED AFRICA DISTILLERIES ETHANOL PLANT

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2014
grin grin

anago18:

three is too much self, I have half shirt. shofodanu omo eran.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See as they are pampering fulani killers caught this morning - GRAPHIC PHOTOS / 2023: Give Wike Your Presidential Ticket, Ikpeazu Tells PDP / Blame Plateau Govt For Crises – Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.