Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) (11281 Views)

Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests / Nkpor Express Way Anambra State About To Be Washed By Flood Pics / Another Church Building Collapses In Edo (Real Life Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2014
But I once told you that these guys are so poor that they celebrate mediocrity. They even hailed their governors for sharing cooked rice to them from the coolers.. cheesy

Evergreen123:

He mentioned the general manager of a cement supply chain is Yoruba, help me ask him what's so special in that?
Is that person richer than Ogbuawa
From his analysis, northerners are not poor because dangote is rich .
Swners are the poorest southerners

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: There is no mosque in any part of Anambra. We have demolished everything called islam in my state.

you gat joke son, dem use liar swear for you. there are three mosque in akwa, one at the federal school and another one at Hausa quarters near the big Catholic church and another small one after the Yoruba tailors enclave. tell us another lie.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Now look at these people in that pix, they all have cancer of the skin without knowing because them do not travel out of the region to see how others look. Just take a closer look at them. You are not looking different too.

IS THAT NOT BROTHER CHUKWUDI,, EMEKA IN THE PICS YOU UPLOADED?

DORA AKUYILI THAT LIVE IN DUPLEX, MANSION DIED OF CANCER
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 11:56am On Jul 06, 2014
there are two mosques in main market and another one in Onitsha barracks, and a very big mosque at ohafia junction in Enugu. chino tell us another lie.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: ...

Do you realise that you currently browsing on Nairaland, africas largest online forum owned by Oluwaseun Osewa an indigene of Ogun state? Infact his head office is at Sango-Otta not too far from Obasanjo Farm, the largest mechanized farming plantation in southern Nigeria cheesycheesy
Hmmmmm The people of Ogun feeds you online and offline. Go figure !

Btw, today is sunday, most of your ibo loafers would be seeking for 'miracles' at churches such as:

Redeemed
Winners chapel
MFM
Deeper life
Foursquare etc

All these churches have their HQ/camp ground in Ogun state.
Hmmmmm The people of Ogun feeds you physically and spiritually cheesycheesy Go figure !

3 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 11:59am On Jul 06, 2014
Do you want to see how Igbos look? Now look below! Do you see how well-fed, bright and clean Igbos appear?

GPA5:

IS THAT NOT BROTHER CHUKWUDI,, EMEKA IN THE PICS YOU UPLOADED?

DORA AKUYILI THAT LIVE IN DUPLEX, MANSION DIED OF CANCER

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: Do you realise that you currently browsing on Nairaland, africas largest online forum owned by Oluwaseun Osewa an indigene of Ogun state? Infact his head office is at Sango-Otta not too far from Obasanjo Farm, the largest mechanized farming plantation in southern Nigeria cheesycheesy

Btw, today is sunday, most of your ibo loafers would be seeking for 'miracles' at churches such as:

Redeemed
Winners chapel
MFM
Deeper life
Foursquare etc

Hmmmmm The people of Ogun feeds you physically and spiritually cheesycheesy Go figure !

this is fatality in mk3 voice, you forget to add the Nobel price winner is from that state. plus the whole alaigbo elders kowtowing to him to prevail on the Nobel committee to dash the village handicap one post humously.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Do you want to see how Igbos look? Now look below! Do you see how well-fed, bright and clean Igbos appear?

when will you and your fellow low life's, man up and go destroy all those mosques I gave you their locations in alaigbo.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Eziokwu? No wonder 98% of you people are poor. Mediocrity is the problem of yolobass. Now look below the same Ogon state? grin grin grin grin

The state boast of some of the best street beggars..

Oh my goodness..

[s]
lakhadimar: Do you realise that you currently browsing on Nairaland, africas largest online forum owned by Oluwaseun Osewa an indigene of Ogun state? Infact his head office is at Sango-Otta not too far from Obasanjo Farm, the largest mechanized farming plantation in southern Nigeria cheesycheesy

Redeemed
Winners chapel
MFM
Deeper life
Foursquare etc

[/s]

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18: there are two mosques in main market and another one in Onitsha barracks, and a very big mosque at ohafia junction in Enugu. chino tell us another lie.
Chukwuemeka Ezeife, the former Governor of Anambra after he was turbaned by the Kastina Emirate - Allahu Akbar

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Eziokwu? No wonder 98% of you people are poor. Mediocrity is the problem of yolobass. Now look below the same Ogon state? grin grin grin grin

Oh my goodness..

[s][/s]

illiterate how do this your over recycle picture correlate with his post. why don't you euthanize your worthless self or take a trip to Bermuda triangle and waste the worthless life you gat.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Antivirus92(m): 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

animal this ought to be a faceless forum. and most of us enjoy the animosity to spew raw vile. village monkey borrow cow brain abeg.
an anonimous site?. Fool,but you are no longer anonimous. Chino has exposed you. Are u taller than 10cm?. Wretched ugly dwarf, greet that ur brother standing at the door for me. He resemble one taxi driver in calabar.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tunde salam, how is that your purple shirt? have you washed it since 2 weeks now? grin grin

anago18:

illiterate how do this your over recycle picture correlate with his post. why don't you euthanize your worthless self or take a trip to Bermuda triangle and waste the worthless life you gat.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
Abeg abeg.. grin grin grin grin

Antivirus92: an anonimous site?. Fool,but you are no longer anonimous. Chino has exposed you. Are u taller than 10cm?. Wretched ugly dwarf, greet that ur brother standing at the door for me. He resemble one taxi driver in calabar.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
lakhadimar: Chukwuemeka Ezeife, the former Governor of Anambra after he was turbaned by the Kastina Emirate - Allahu Akbar

abeg free the illiterate liar, was he not the same fvckhead that said half of a yellow has sold 4 million copies when the movie was still in the cinemas. afam4ever is kinsman said he has been lying from his mother womb.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Tunde salam, how is that your purple shirt? have you washed it since 2 weeks now? grin grin

no be only three shirt self na half shirt. dolt.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
I mean the purple shirt not the other 2?

anago18:

no be only three shirt self na half shirt. dolt.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Antivirus92: an anonimous site?. Fool,but you are no longer anonimous. Chino has exposed you. Are u taller than 10cm?. Wretched ugly dwarf, greet that ur brother standing at the door for me. He resemble one taxi driver in calabar.

bwahhhaaaaahaaaaa, and you sure that is me. Bob Marley gat you in mind when he was writing his pimpers paradise lycris. and if sure am the person why don't you go look for him and murder him for being a huge pain in the a$$ on Igbo's on blogosphere. even if the truth is slap on your dumbhead you can't still dechiper. fugly nincompoop, your pictures on fb gat me loling johnpaul ikenna.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: I mean the purple shirt not the other 2?

chinonye dike should know why you are a mental case anyway.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by GPA5: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Do you want to see how Igbos look? Now look below! Do you see how well-fed, bright and clean Igbos appear?

CHINEKE, I CAN SEE NUMEROUS FLAT HEADS IN THAT PICTURE

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tunde salam, tell me about that purple shirt. Have you forgot or should I post it for you to remember? grin grin

anago18:

chinonye dike should know why you are a mental case anyway.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Tunde salam, tell me about that purple shirt. Have you forgot or should I post it for you to remember? grin grin

dude fvck off mehn. in one breathe I have close my Facebook page when in actual fact the owner of the page where you gat your pictures from didn't close his Facebook page. I know how much I tormented you to make you change your fb page, close your business and spouse fb page. go to the page and get more if that will cure your gross stupidity.

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNjc2Y2Y4YjdkNmM2NzA3Y2U5OWE1NTE0ZjE1ZGRjZTQifQ%3D%3D&fref=search
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
angry All hail the "JAPAN OF AFRICA" (ONISTHA)
this is the pix i took there last month,
those place are not even fit for human habitation!
little wonder pig dey die there self.
so chino...........this is where you use to prepare the okpa you usually hawk

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Now see eggyheader in his best.. grin grin

See the famous purple shirt..

Now I challenge you to post my pix.. grin

anago18:

dude fvck off mehn. in one breathe I have close my Facebook page when in actual fact the owner of the page where you gat your pictures from didn't close his Facebook page. I know how much I tormented you to make you change your fb page, close your business and spouse fb page. go to the page and get more if that will cure your gross stupidity.

https://m.facebook.com/tunde.salam.5876?refid=46&sld=eyJzZWFyY2hfc2lkIjoiNjc2Y2Y4YjdkNmM2NzA3Y2U5OWE1NTE0ZjE1ZGRjZTQifQ%3D%3D&fref=search

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
wink
capital of cave men (alaigbo)
enugu

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Now see yolobarland.. grin grin

WIZGUY69: angry All hail the "JAPAN OF AFRICA" (ONISTHA)
this is the pix i took there last month,
those place are not even fit for human habitation!
little wonder pig dey die there self.
so chino...........this is where you use to prepare the okpa you usually hawk

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by anago18(m): 12:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Now see eggyheader in his best.. grin grin

See the famous purple shirt..

Now I challenge you to post my pix.. grin

f00l I have already damage you beyond repair, you only trying to save face. everyone confirm in my picture that you are the one from the one you posted of your leg. loser.
Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
More of yolobaland grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by customized07: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
anago18:

f00l I have already damage you beyond repair, you only trying to save face. everyone confirm in my picture that you are the one from the one you posted of your leg. loser.
please damage me too, you this smiggle.

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
You are dead and buried on NL just take a look at yourself. I want you to post my own pix to see who is dead.. grin grin

You are being stigmatized all over NL.. grin grin

short ugly poverty infested daft.. grin grin

anago18:

1 Like

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by Chino72: 12:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
abeokuta grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Storey Building Collapses In Mgbuka, Nkpor (pics) by customized07: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: You are dead and buried on NL just take a look at yourself. I want you to post my own pix to see who is dead.. grin grin

You are being stigmatized all over NL.. grin grin

short ugly poverty infested daft.. grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

FG Closes Land Borders Till Sunday For Governorship Elections / 2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.