Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular (6964 Views)

The Best And The Worst Performing Governor In S/west / Who Is The Best Performing Governor In The South East? / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by OdenigboAroli(m): 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
FreeGlobe:
leave Enugu and talk about Anambra where your god peter obi wasted 8 years doing nothing but propaganda. Apart from private investments in Anambra, how can you compare both states? I know you have never visited Enugu, thats why you are running your mouth. Why not go and join your icon peter obi as he is begging GEJ and Anambra pdp to be made minister

Funny guy,it's sucks to be a loser; Best in waec, revolution is health sector,revolution in agriculture, improvement in sports.

WHO,World bank and all the international agencies hailed of as the best administrator in Nigeria. So,who are you or did Obi bribe them?

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by spyder880(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

I didn't say Enugu isn't developing. But in what areas,at what pace?
Enugu needs a visioner who thinks outside of the box. Or maybe you guys are satisfied with what you have.

Yes we are satisfied with good roads, clean and safe housing estates, vibrant industrial growth, qualitative education, adequate health care, peaceful neighbourhood and above all, political harmony. grin

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by passion007: 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Funny guy,it's sucks to be a loser; Best in waec, revolution is health sector,revolution in agriculture, improvement in sports.

WHO,World bank and all the international agencies hailed of as the best administrator in Nigeria. So,who are you or did Obi bribe them?
I stopped replying you when I saw the post where you said you've never been to Enugu... your ignorance is excusable then.
Who no go no know!

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by spyder880(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Anambra has always been best in education so nothing new.

If the world Bank and WHO are the ones to give him recognition and not our good people of Anambra State, then there may be a problem somewhere.

In Enugu, it's the masses that are giving accolades to Sullivan, note the difference.

2 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by fuckluv(f): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
passion007:
Ugwogo-Nike backward? Please give us the specifics? Are there no good roads there? Schools? Hospitals? Isn't it the same Ugwogo with the thriving food market, that's only a quarter hour from Enugu?
BTW I'm from Ikem, Isi Uzo.
Electricity there is zero. Schools? Tah! They don't value education. children there are being FORCED to school and they know next to nothing. Hospitals? Do they even go there? In terms of water supply, we know that water is a general problem in Enugu.

People who live there are in another world entirely smiley
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by TabletMan: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

this guy self..... For your information, we are always among top five in waec for so many years now, it didn't start with Obi and it is not going to end with Obi. What did peter obi did in agriculture? He is clamining the Omor rice mill that was built by Gej. What abt urban water supply? How many did he built? The one like amawbia and others he built, how many are working? Don't you know that onitsha has water supply before Obi came onboard? But due to obi's lack of maintenace onitsha is back to square1.

I will only score obi in rural development but this thread is not abt the criminal.

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tablet Man: this guy self..... For your information, we are always among top five in waec for so many years now, it didn't start with Obi and it is not going to end with Obi. What did peter obi did in agriculture? He is clamining the Omor rice mill that was built by Gej. What abt urban water supply? How many did he built? The one like amawbia and others he built, how many are working? Don't you know that onitsha has water supply before Obi came onboard? But due to obi's lack of maintenace onitsha is back to square1.

I will only score obi in rural development but this thread is not abt the criminal.

Anambra took over the ownership of Omor rice farm before the success was recorded.
Only a fool will not know that the numerous successes recorded in education is because of the aggressive approach of the government to tackle the issue of educational dilapidation.
There are about seventeen water schemes in different stages of completion. Remember ;When the last governor came in there were not a single functioning water scheme. But the case is different today. A lot of schemes are currently working and when these new one come into full use he issue of water will be in the past. I'm not here to trade words with someone with issues,rather I will keep the facts as they are.
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by spyder880(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
otil1: Chime's performance after 8years is at best controversial. From the foregoing many say he has many say he hasn't.

Me I say, if he is an urban freak, fine. What about Emene? Ngwo? And 9th mile? These are all part of Enugu.

Oji, an old peri-urban that existed b4 he was born got nothing -zilch. Nsuka the University town nko, nothing nothing, not to mention Agbani, another University town created solely by his predecessor.

In summary, nothing new. Just embellishment of existing Enugu. No new road, nothing new.

Did his predecessor not create Nza link road to new haven? The tunnel? Started 9th mile byepass? I challenge the defenders here to show me any new devt.

Resurfacing existing road networks created in the colonial days won't earn my pass mark. Sorry. All na wash! And those light brains here are showing how much the have been brain washed

Let's go see some of 9th Mile
And this place is not even a local government hq.

2 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
passion007:
I stopped replying you when I saw the post where you said you've never been to Enugu... your ignorance is excusable then.
Who no go no know!

Must I be in Enugu to know what is happening there....I don't live in Anambra but I know all that is happening there.
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by spyder880(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
We have 6 banks here, 7 big companies, (about 3 listed on the NSE) some states in Nigeria don't have up to 2 NSE listed companies in the entire state.

2 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by mej67: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

... Lets be honest,Chime is a quiet,timid and a sneaky failure!

@Op, you got wot u wanted I suppose. Sullivan is not the best Gov in SE. He is not really media shy (crosscheck huge media presence at his trad wedding and daughter's marriage). It's because of the obvious harsh judgements on the court of public opinion. In Enugu today, there is little other Gov's will come to learn, no innovation. Jus same existing roads repaved at city centre only.

Let's pray to have a dedicated leader come 2015 who, like Obi did, will focus on developing the State and it's people

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by spyder880(m): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Still in Ninth mile and observing the heavy presence of trucks to carry products made here to other states , countries.

Have you ever seen these types of kiri kiri stars on any road in Nigeria? First in Enugu state. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by spyder880(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Trucks everywhere

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by TabletMan: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Odenigbo Aroli:

Anambra took over the ownership of Omor rice farm before the success was recorded.
Only a fool will not know that the numerous successes recorded in education is because of the aggressive approach of the government to tackle the issue of educational dilapidation.
There are about seventeen water schemes in different stages of completion. Remember ;When the last governor came in there were not a single functioning water scheme. But the case is different today. A lot of schemes are currently working and when these new one come into full use he issue of water will be in the past. I'm not here to trade words with someone with issues,rather I will keep the facts as they are.

I don't have any issue with anyone... Onitsha water scheme is working before peter obi came on board. I have told you before that we are always on top in education and it has nothing to do with Peter obi. Do u even know that peter obi did not construct any road with standard road at onitsha and nnewi? Guy.... Peter obi is a fraud. I am sorry, if i am not on same page with you on obi's government.

4 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
TabletMan: I don't have any issue with anyone... Onitsha water scheme is working before peter obi came on board. I have told you before that we are always on top in education and it has nothing to do with Peter obi. Do u even know that peter obi did not construct any road with standard road at onitsha and nnewi? Guy.... Peter obi is a fraud. I am sorry, if i am not on same page with you on obi's government.

You are not a sincere man and I have zero respect for people with such trait....Anybody who opens their mouth and say Chief Obi is a failure is an enemy of the Anambra people. That's a fact that every discerning mind from Anambra unknowns. So,tablet man or whatever they call you. From today we know who you are and where you belong....Hater on alert!

2 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by TabletMan: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

You are not a sincere man and I have zero respect for people with such trait....Anybody who opens their mouth and say Chief Obi is a failure is an enemy of the Anambra people. That's a fact that every discerning mind from Anambra unknowns. So,tablet man or whatever they call you. From today we know who you are and where you belong....Hater on alert!
Lol, i can see that u don't like the word 'TRUTH'. I am sincere man in my own way and not the way you wants me to be. You will call me a sincere man if i am shouting peter obi's name as the best thing after slice bread. I don't even hate anybody even peter obi. Obiano is now working and flaging off many projects, at the end of his four years, we are going to add, mutiply and subtract to see what he have in stock for us. Odenigbo, what has peter obi done did to solve the problem of housing at onitsha and nnewi? The last time i was at nnewi, i was disappointed because industrial activities going on there has overtake the one at onitsha, Heavy trucks and containers are everywhere and yet the road are too narrow with poor town planning.

My prayers are with obiano, obi tried via rural development which is second to none in the south east or maybe 9ja.

3 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by bedane: 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yesterday was my first time in Enugu and I must say I was impressed. I never believed it was possible to drive for about 4 hours and not encounter a pothole. Considering the allocation to Enugu is not much I will rate the governor 90%. I hope to visit my hometown Anambra very soon to see if the Obi works as seen on the net are true.

4 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
I usually desist from comparing igbo states in the manner some of you are doing.
A Lot of people here don't really consider certain factors before coming to certain conclusion.
I will point out some somethings about Enugu, and how they influenced Chime's government and 4 point agenda.

Factor 1: land mass
Enugu in terms of land mass is largest state in south east. To cover every area with road and other facilities requires more money.

Factor 2: dilapidated urban facilities
Enugu was once the capital of eastern region, capital of Biafra, and till date, still hosts the political seat of south east, and by extension the member states of defunct eastern region. Enugu also serves as some sort of meeting point of easterners, specifically and nigerians in general; a form of tourism. This fact was part of what formed Chime's decision to bring back the glory days of Enugu. Hence, urban renewal was integral part of his 4 point agenda.

Factor 3: effect of state creation
This for those talking about industry and 'one city state'
'States' has been created from Enugu. We all know how Anambra and Enugu states came to be. Abakaliki, capital of Ebonyi state, was a major town in Enugu, before Ebonyi state was created. These towns hosts some industries that were under Enugu, and these industries go into the new state once they are created. In terms of 'one-city state' tag, imagine what will be left of Anambra if tomorrow Onitsha ends up in one of the new states approved by confab. Imagine, also, how enugu will be, if states like Adada ( i.e nsukka carved away from enugu) and Etiti (awgu, aniri and oji) are created. This is not to say that Enugu don't have industries but they are located at various industrial estates scattered all over the states LG. However, its relatively low,mostly because there were alot industries built by FG when Enugu was still the capital of eastern region and like every govt. run ventures they were badly managed and most, if not all, of them collapsed. And since Enugu lost its coal glory, less investment was attracted especially during the evil military era. Things are gradually changing as chime is interconnecting the state with roads, quietly but aggressively luring investors, especially from SA and China. Abuja is heavily interconnected with roads, not that the satellite towns in Abj are so developed but the essence of the road network is to speed up development. It's futuristic. People can live comfortably in kuje, gwagwalda, kubwa, work and access facilities in main city

Factor 4: low federal allocation and moderate IGR
We cannot shy away from the fact that what comes to Enugu state is meager. While some part of Nigeria get allocation based on population and land mass, Enugu and other south east state are not favored so. Too bad for Enugu and Ebonyi states. Chime has been able to use this meager to make a visible impact in Enugu state. It gladdens the heart to see Enugu been compared to oil producing states.
Enugu, is known for coal, and that was how the city came to be, anyway. Through coal, Enugu state did contribute a lot in the development of most south east states and Nigeria. But coal is no more favoured. However, Chime's administration has been able to increase IGR mostly by luring more companies and improving collection and remittance.

Factor 5: Nigerian factor
A Lot people don't know or forget that federal government control most of the sectors of economic importance, that lures investors. Even with all the breathtaking projects Akpabio embarked on, how many companies have set up their facility in the state. They rather go to lagos, or states close to lagos ( due to proximity to lagos) or abuja where FG have invested heavily. Part of Chime's Agenda was to rehabilitate Oji thermal plant, increase its capacity, rehabilitate Anamco, Cement factory in Nkalagu, provide high tech security, etc. But these things are basically controlled by federal government, directly or indirectly. If more power if relinquished to state, with a good governor like chime, it's a big blessing to such state, but it's also a grave curse for the state if such power gets into the hand of a bad governor.

Factor 6: 'civil' nature of Enugu
Enugu unlike Anambra and Abia are not blessed heavily with industrialist and rich people. Majority of Enugu Indigenes are civil servants. So it's not as common as it is in other eastern state to find an Enugu man setting up large scale business or spreading duplexes all over the state. That is not to say Enugu people don't have that in-born trait of igbo people to build big houses, No, it's the rate that differ.
However, this factor ( the 'civil' factor) makes the city cool. This coolness is not bad as it may appear( as most nigerians always think the more rough a city is the better for business). The coolness is expected as the defunct capital of eastern region and it's also good for studies, as the state host a good number of schools especially tertiary. A Lot of families prefer raising their children in Enugu or sending the grown ones to the tertiary institutions in the state where they can study with limited distraction. Same way majority of great igbo men have a strong link with Enugu. Phyno, flavor grew up in enugu, chimamanda lived in Nsukka where she wrote her first world class novel. Same with chinua Achebe, Ojukwu, just to mention a few.

Factor 7: Enugu as melting pot of Igbos
Every igbo person knows that Enugu houses a lot of great igbo men who have either retired from hustling or still in the 'war front' but needs a secured, calm and serene town to stay. This greatly influenced Chimes projects in Enugu, especially on the area of security, urban rehab. and beautification (even when the so called beautification is not even up to international standard or maintained). We all agree that the more someone finds reasons to visit or live in a place the more likely he will consider investing in such place. If not for anything at least they person will contribute to the states IGR when he access certain services in the state. It's a form tourism. A world class diagnostic centre is under construction, tho' at a slow pace. And i think there's also another diagnostic centre under construction in UNEC. Memphis neurosurgical hospital is sought by people from different states of the federation. These are under medical tourism.

Factor 8: prioritizing and focused development, with low FG allocation
The former Governor, chimaroke, invested heavily on education and health. But less on security, road, environment, agriculture and tourism. This present government came and focused on other aspect that was not given so much attention by past government. I really don't know whether there's a blueprint on this but that's an observation i made and it may not be far from the fact that the FG allocation is very low. In years to come, chime's target being 2015, Enugu will produce a lot of agricultural produce, sufficient for the state, and by 2020, the state will start exporting such produces in large scale. This will definitely add to the states IGR.

I may not be able to list all the factors that influenced chimes government and projects, but the bottom line is, different states in south east have the different potentials, our governors need to recognise these potentials and enhance then. Work together as neighbouring states and as brothers to conquer each state's weaknesses. It pains me that south east states have not seen the need to come together and chart a greater collective course. I see no reason why we can't have a train from Onitsha, to Enugu, to Ebonyi, people live comfortably in Enugu, access Agricultural produce in Ebonyi and sell them in onitsha, thank God onitsha river port is gradually taking shape. It's unfortunate that We rather occupy our heads with unhealthy and unproductive comparison.

5 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by cjrane: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
spyder880: Trucks everywhere

Why do they always allow trucks to park on both sides of a highway to narrow it? This phenomenon has claimed thousands of lives across Nigeria.
A Prof. once described the problem with Nigeria Police and road marshals as turning a blind eye to big offences right in front of them such as to allow these trucks to obstruct free flow of traffic on highways,to chase an okada rider because his break light is broken! Claiming the Okada man will cause serious road accidents without break lights on his bike, but will be unconcerned about this impending disaster of trucks lined up and parked along the highway!
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by TabletMan: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
bedane: Yesterday was my first time in Enugu and I must say I was impressed. I never believed it was possible to drive for about 4 hours and not encounter a pothole. Considering the allocation to Enugu is not much I will rate the governor 90%. I hope to visit my hometown Anambra very soon to see if the Obi works as seen on the net are true.
four hours? From where going to where?..... U will rate the governor 90% because you drove for 4hrs around the city or the state?

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by Unemadu: 8:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Guy,this isn't to mock Enugu but why can't Enugu be on the top 5.
And no, I have never been to Enugu but I have hundreds relatives who grew up there and it has good influence on them. I'm a Lagos boy born in Plateau, who lived in Benin.

ohhhh so u have never been there right? abeg no dey talk for here again

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by cjrane: 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
TabletMan: I don't have any issue with anyone... Onitsha water scheme is working before peter obi came on board. I have told you before that we are always on top in education and it has nothing to do with Peter obi. Do u even know that peter obi did not construct any road with standard road at onitsha and nnewi? Guy.... Peter obi is a fraud. I am sorry, if i am not on same page with you on obi's government.

Nnaa, you are being deliberately deceitful.
I typically hate talking about another state in a thread open for a different state. But, your comment is very dishonest and misleading.
Comparing Anambra to Enugu is beyond deceitful. Unlike Anambra, Enugu has been lucky to have a litany of great decent rulers and it had been a regional capital for a long period. Governor Chimaroke Nnamani, who is arguably the worst Enugu governor so far, is better than the best Anambra had produced before Peter Obi. His legacy projects such as ESUT Teaching hospital and ESUT permanent site,The Nigerian law school,Enugu, The Enugu International Conference center, Rangers Avenue, Ebeano tunnel etc, still stand out even today.
Never in the history of Nigeria was any Anambra city comparable to Enugu in terms of ambiance or infrastructure. The hope in 1991, was that Anambra people will use their God given talent and resources to develop Awka into a city to behold. That dream became a nightmare as the " New Anambra dream" was quickly hijacked by godfatherisms and shady, crude businessmen who interpreted Anambra politics as merely a conduit to access the state treasury in order to mindlessly loot it and become richer!

From Authur Eze to Emeka Offor to Chris Ubah, Anambra's collective patrimony was serially molested by a litany of common criminals masquerading as godfathers cum politicians. The decent citizens of Anambra ran for their dear lives and abandoned the now totally failed state to these so called godfathers to loot as it pleased them. The schools collapsed, the little infrastructure it had inherited in 1991 caved in and vanished. It truly seemed like the story and the great hopes of the "New Anambra dream" was over for good.

By divine providence, Chris Ngige fell out with his own godfather and Obasanjo! Then in his effort to win back the peoples' true support he began the task of developing Anambra again! Ngige made the error of concentrating solely on roads in a state where all the systems had failed. However, for attempting to make a difference, Ngige was loved and hailed by Anambra people. When he was ousted by the courts for Peter Obi, a lot of Anambra people held their breathe and wondered if the state will return to the dungeon days of lawlessness.

Alas! Peter Obi proved to have the required dogged determination to resist the intrigues of the enemies of Anambra that simply wanted him to share the peoples' money amongst themselves. For his refusal to patronize these self-styled "gods" of Anambra politics, he was prematurely impeached. Again by divine providence, Peter Obi regained his position as governor and set out a true development plan he nicknamed "ANIDS" to revive the completely failed systems and infrastructure of Anambra. The Peter Obi factor was completely decisive. Overnight, Anambra moved from a blacksheep and laughing stock amongst the SE states to regain a leading position and respect. From being the only SE state without a university,a place where primary and secondary schools could be closed for one whole year, with no functional capital city, government house nor any tertiary state hospital, Anambra finally had secretariat for its workers, built a respectable state university,got it's teaching hospital approved and overhauled its entire educational system. of course building a virile viable state is not what can be accomplished in 8 or even 20 years.

Suffice to say that Peter Obi made it possible for Anambra people to remember their "New Anambra dream" as to why that state was created in order to focus their talent and resources on the tasks necessary to make Anambra truly great.

3 Likes

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by basilo101: 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chino72: Yea! But presently Nsukka does not have a frontline politician that can match the likes of Ekweremmadu and others in the southern Enugu state! I just hope Nsukka gets it, because that zone needs to be properly opened up.
Was Obiano a frontline politician in d calibre of Ngige and Andy Uba? A technocrat wil b picked, rumors hv it dat its likely Ikeje Asogwa, MD Enugu state housing corporation
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by Unemadu: 9:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Not just the State governor but Enugu peeps are cool and humble. Some people may call us backward not realizing that we are growing until we overtake them. Meanwhile with the noise some of those peeps make u would think they are living in paradise but a visit there will leave u shell shocked.

Demenu!!!
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by passion007: 10:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
basilo101:
Was Obiano a frontline politician in d calibre of Ngige and Andy Uba? A technocrat wil b picked, rumors hv it dat its likely Ikeje Asogwa, MD Enugu state housing corporation

I heard Ekweremadu is routing for Chinedu Onu, another Nsukka son presently representing the South East at the board of Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETfund).
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by HappyJoe: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Back to the original question.

Sullivan is not popular simply because.

1. He is not in APC.
2. APC (& Tinubu) control the Yoruba news media (which drives Nigeria's news media).
3. He doesn't pay for media attention unlike Rochas, Oshiomole, Amaechi, Aregbesola & Fayemi.

Governors that don't pay for media attention like Imoke, Amosun or the guy in Gombe are rarely ever in the news.
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by OdenigboAroli(m): 12:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Unemadu: Not just the State governor but Enugu peeps are cool and humble. Some people may call us backward not realizing that we are growing until we overtake them. Meanwhile with the noise some of those peeps make u would think they are living in paradise but a visit there will leave u shell shocked.

Demenu!!!

Stop being scared and speak your mind,you will be respected more. Nobody is comparing Enugu with anybody but don't make comments that will bring attacks and scrutiny you may not be ready for.

Again,I still don't know who made Chime the best performing governor in southeast.

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by Ikengawo: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2014
HappyJoe: Back to the original question.

Sullivan is not popular simply because.

1. He is not in APC.
2. APC (& Tinubu) control the Yoruba news media (which drives Nigeria's news media).
3. He doesn't pay for media attention unlike Rochas, Oshiomole, Amaechi, Aregbesola & Fayemi.

Governors that don't pay for media attention like Imoke, Amosun or the guy in Gombe are rarely ever in the news.

this is true. but look at how far in limbo the media governors are.

I have always said it, the internet is new to nigerian politicians, so they don't know how to use it, but now they're learning the end result is too much media exposure will kill your political career. Even Peter Obi didn't start appearing in the media till the end of his 2nd tenure.

Too much media exposure gives people an invitation to tear you down. Imoke, Mimiko, and Sullivan are safe to operate as they wish because the media isn't looking for them. It's fools like Okorocha and Agberesola that have tarnished their entire legacy taking pictures of themselves every time they eat corn

1 Like

Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by Unemadu: 5:43am On Jul 07, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Stop being scared and speak your mind,you will be respected more. Nobody is comparing Enugu with anybody but don't make comments that will bring attacks and scrutiny you may not be ready for.

Again,I still don't know who made Chime the best performing governor in southeast.

See this one o!! u are now forming good guy after insulting the good people of enugu and their gov and then praising obi to high heavens.

mr man i don't need ur respect neither do u deserve any ounce of respect.

U have never been to Enugu so stop vomiting trash cos it stinks.
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by Unemadu: 5:50am On Jul 07, 2014
spyder880:

Thanks for the beautiful pictures of Ninth mile corner Ngwo just that u didn't have to waste ur time replying that idi.ot otil.
Re: Why is igbo's most performing governor 'sulivan' not popular by Unemadu: 5:59am On Jul 07, 2014
spyder880:

please we need these pics in our lovely thread ENUGU THE PRIDE OF THE EAST and leave these our neighbors to keep making their usual noise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello Inaugurates Judicial Panel Of Inquiry On Police Brutality / Governor Ugwuanyi Celebrates 57th Birthday With The Elderly / Obiano’s Wife Returns From Face Pumping Botox Surgery In USA (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.