Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,359 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) (810 Views)

Power Supply Is Almost Constant In My Area. Why? What Happened?? / Ojodu Has The Best Power Supply In Lagos / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2014
Am kasyn to be precise and am from enugu state but was born and bred in nnewi anambra state,so am also an anambranian........lolz!
Most nigerians believe that constant or relatively constant power supply in nigeria will only remain a dream....living in nnewi for almost 17years without experiencing 24hours of power/electricity supply made me to also believe that constant power supply in nigeria will only be in my dreams but its a dream i want to see happen in real life.
To be precise,it happened that i had to move to akwaibom state(uyo) to help my uncle who deals on generator spare parts,this particular area where we live -ikot mbonde off itu road in uyo since november 2013 i moved here to tell you fellow nigerians the truth.............there has been relatively constant power supply with just around 10hrs of power outage since november 2013 to right now as am typing even there is phcn power/light! I pray in the near future every part of nigeria will be like this or even better! Watching world cup matches with no fear of power failure is really cool..........before i forget most households in the area don't have generators.
Sometimes my uncle will get worried because we are the bad guys (deals on generator spare parts as mentioned earlier).
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) by levelszik(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
I don't believe u........lobatan!
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) by najoke: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2014
Kasynpaulsyn1997: Am kasyn to be precise and am from enugu state but was born and bred in nnewi anambra state,so am also an anambranian........lolz!
Most nigerians believe that constant or relatively constant power supply in nigeria will only remain a dream....living in nnewi for almost 17years without experiencing 24hours of power/electricity supply made me to also believe that constant power supply in nigeria will only be in my dreams but its a dream i want to see happen in real life.
To be precise,it happened that i had to move to akwaibom state(uyo) to help my uncle who deals on generator spare parts,this particular area where we live -ikot mbonde off itu road in uyo since november 2013 i moved here to tell you fellow nigerians the truth.............there has been relatively constant power supply with just around 10hrs of power outage since november 2013 to right now as am typing even there is phcn power/light! I pray in the near future every part of nigeria will be like this or even better! Watching world cup matches with no fear of power failure is really cool..........[size=15pt]before i forget most households in the area don't have generators[/size].
Sometimes my uncle will get worried because we are the bad guys (deals on generator spare parts as mentioned earlier).

^
you see the bolded above, that is where you goofed........if you had said they don't use their gen set anymore we for believe you small.

Now try another lie.
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 05, 2014
@levelszik:
I don't believe u........lobatan!
u can come to verify? Ikot-mbonde off itu road very close to uniuyo town campus
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2014
na_joke:

^
you see the bolded above, that is where you goofed........if you had said they don't use their gen set anymore we for believe you small.

Now try another lie.
hey,bro most homes really don't have generators! Believe me.........
Re: Power Supply In Nigeria(a Must Read) by Honeyking(m): 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
Can OP pls tell me why this topic is a must read?
No valued added advantage gained except for my mb that got sapped.
SMH for OP.

(1) (Reply)

Ogun State: Husband Stabs Wife To Death / Humanitarian Intervention” In Nigeria:is The Boko Haram Insurg. Another CIA Ops / Osun 2014: Students Deny Endorsing Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.