Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? (28986 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by GboyegaD(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2014
Let the husband find out himself and don't be surprised he might be aware. The only thing you can do is give some clue to make him find out.

3 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Z8(m): 5:53am On Jul 06, 2014
It's not your place to be confronting the culprit. MYOB. Just like some one said. If it was the husband cheating will u tell the wife?

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by kpolli(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2014
If you're close enough, you can tell him

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 06, 2014
1st ola:
shut up
na so una dey do

You don't get to tell me to shut up, okay?
talk the crap wey you get upstairs and waka pass angry
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by hensben(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2014
imas: Do not tell him directly, just give him a clue, or a pointer and let him figure it out by himself, if he's not able to find out on his own, leave him alone, so that 'them no go use you settle their differences' grin
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by hensben(m): 6:11am On Jul 06, 2014
donroxy: Find a way to get an anonymous message to the wife ( don't let ur message fall in wrong hands but that of the wife) detailing her illicit activities and If she failed to desist :

Amerhica wi hia !!
@op go with this advice.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Ishilove: 6:21am On Jul 06, 2014
Its a very small thing. Simply by a new sim card, register it and send anonymous text msgs giving the husband details of his wife's cheating. Drop names, locations, numbers where possible. (A family member of mine used this medium to expose a cheating partner.) Give your friend very detailed information of his wife's indiscretions and leave the rest. Tell him in the message that you are destroying the sim card, but if he has a brain, he should better investigate the matter properly. End it with 'a concerned friend' grin

23 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by englishmart(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Even if I cheated, I would tell my spouse (when I get 1 o) let alone a friend's case.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Tallesty1(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove: Its a very small thing. Simply by a new sim card, register it and send anonymous text msgs giving the husband details of his wife's cheating. Drop names, locations, numbers where possible. A family member of mine used this medium to expose a cheating partner. Give your friend very detailed information of his wife's indiscretions and leave the rest. Tell him in the message that you are destroying the sim card, but if he has a brain, he should better take investigate the matter properly. End it with 'a concerned friend' grin
Gbam! You photo-copied my mind.

5 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:31am On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove: Its a very small thing. Simply by a new sim card, register it and send anonymous text msgs giving the husband details of his wife's cheating. Drop names, locations, numbers where possible. A family member of mine used this medium to expose a cheating partner. Give your friend very detailed information of his wife's indiscretions and leave the rest. Tell him in the message that you are destroying the sim card, but if he has a brain, he should better take investigate the matter properly. End it with 'a concerned friend' grin
So on point. @Op, Go with this advice.

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Most of the advice : MYOB so much for Christianity/Islam. I thought must of you are true Christian/Allah worshiper?

@Op what would Christ do?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 06, 2014
Don't do it,this is your conscience..!" @nodebenna
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by canalily(m): 6:50am On Jul 06, 2014
...if you have wife find out first if she is cheating on you be4 finding pick holes in another man's wife....if you cannt, then keep ur lips sew....dont be loquacious and spoil their beautiful home for them please....
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by martolux(m): 6:51am On Jul 06, 2014
just be careful u r not sighted by this woman..cos you are not safe; cheaters could go any length to cover up their sin...to the MYOP, you people are likely to cheat on ur partners too.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2014
Very good one here,. Op if I were you I'd go with this advice cool ¤ ¤

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2014
...whatever happens in Vegas must stay in Vegas...
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Exodus2k(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2014
What God has joined together let no man put assunder

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

You don't get to tell me to shut up, okay?
talk the crap wey you get upstairs and waka pass angry
. Hahahaha, stand up girl, iwu alobam....
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2014
. Haha, epic, talk about killing two birds with a stone... U expose the woman without trudging in the mud,,,,

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2014
Don't tell him directly,just give him some clues or do somtin dat will make him 2 catch her red handedly,cos if u tell him,u might end up being d scapegoat
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by nhiyo(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2014
Don't tell him verbatim, Give ur friend the bait and let him find out Himself.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by amichaelz101(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:
PICTURES OF THE WIFE'S CHEATING OR WE DONBILIVIT

PEOPLE JUST COME ON HERE WITH FAKE STORIES. OP WHERE ARE THE PICTURES FOR THE PICTURE CREW undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
ode werin u need pics for?

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by PedroJP(m): 7:20am On Jul 06, 2014
pickabeau1: MYOB

I no trust u at all. Blike u no want make person see u for ur own like business. undecided
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by sharubutu(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2014
Each time I read people's comment on different issues of discuss, I see why we're in so much mess in this country. Why on earth will a morally sane person advice this guy not to inform his friend? Don't u all knw that a woman who is bold enough to cheat while in a husband's house is also capable of killing? My friend @op, get ur evidence and inform ur friend straight away. Heaven 'll not fall. I once informed my landlord abt his cheating wife and nothing happened. Be a brother's keeper now!

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by ukandi1(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2014
a friend is that person who will see ur dirty face and then look u in ur eyes and tell u d truth that ur face is dirty. If u find my wife straying in that regard and u dont tell me , then u are evil and very wicked. Tell me and be at peace with urself and God even if that will cost u our friendship which i doubt. Tell me and allow me handle it even if i choose to be immature. If she infects me with sickness and i die out, will u forgive urself when u knew u could have averted it

5 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Mintayo(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2014
I will gladly tell him,without even given it a second thought. I have seen what cheating spouse can do.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by sharubutu(m): 7:31am On Jul 06, 2014
canalily: ...if you have wife find out first if she is cheating on you be4 finding pick holes in another man's wife....if you cannt, then keep ur lips sew....dont be loquacious and spoil their beautiful home for them please....

What is beautiful about a home where the wife cheats? You're a bad Person. No wonder there's so much evil in the land; Boko Haram, armed robbery, kidnapping, rituals, corruption, etc. "Evil only prevail when good men chose to be quiet"

6 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Cecediva(f): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2014
Tell him about what u find out cos if something bad happens to that man God will never forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by WackyJ1(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2014
All my friends are required to tell me if such a thing should ever happen.

It's called watching my back, you don't need to have proof, you will just be putting me on high alert.

If you see that the woman is cheating and then you turn away then you need to Come and modify your post and remove the 'close' before the pal you put there.

3 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by skyra: 7:47am On Jul 06, 2014
WhiZTiM:
you know, that's why Nigeria is where it is now...
Someone is stealing from your fellow citezen, Minda ya business
someone is planting bomb, Minda ya business
someone is insulting your collective intelligence, Minda ya business...

Haba! Madam... Yes mind your business, but not against what you know will affect your friend... Wait ohh, what do you even define a friend as?
the issue should not be if u should tell your friend when u have concrete but how you should tell him. This depends on the type of friend u have. If he is d type that does not reason before he acts, then my broda hold ta peace. For me, if I have daming evidence, I will spill d beans in a way that will leave no doubt of the persons guilt
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 06, 2014
MacLovington: If you have concrete evidence AND he's a dear friend plus you're certain that the lady won't change and may even bring pregnancy from outside then think about letting him know.

But let him discover the evidence by himself, stay out of it.

The woman can claim that you slept with her too or you attempted to (even if just to ruin your friendship) should she be kicked out.

If what you have is only a suspicion without evidence, please MYOB.

Women & men are cheating right, left and centre, nothing new.

FYI: According to statistics 30% of kids don't belong to who they think is their biological dad and rises to 50% among first born kids ("I'm pregnant, we must marry soon" syndrome).
Haba Oga? 30% ? where the statistics come from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.