Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? (29135 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by sleekman(m): 12:36am On Jul 07, 2014
alutacontinua: Minda ya business kiss
People like u are cheetahs.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Pamperme: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2014
I discovered something recently. My friend's husband who lives in America is actually married to another woman, obviously for green card or something. My friend lives in Lagos and i don't know how he does it when she visits.

I have over the past few weeks battled with myself to tell her but some elders advised me against it. I have decided to keep quiet, even though i see her nearly everyday (it's a cross i have decided to bear).

Two things the elders sighted was that (1) she might be aware of the arrangee/legal marriage and then i will look like a fool and amebo and (2) if she is not aware of it, i would have destroyed a home and i will still look like a fool and of course home breaker!

So my one cent advise, please stay clear of people's marriage even if you catch one partner red handed! In fact, make it very clear to the caught partner if he/she sees you that you have no intention of telling your friend or relations. Some Cheaters can go to any length, to keep their secrets!

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Bigsteveg(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2014
teeo: And the women are shouting MYOB, don't MYOB. Just imagine yourself in his shoes and what you would do if you would do if you found out he knew your wife was cheating and he didn't tell you.

Imagine you being exposed to all forms of STDs, I find it shocking that the same women that shout heaven and earth when it's a man cheating are now forming MYOB. Talking of double standards angry angry

U dey mind them, women are the most confused set of creature. They themselves are not sure of what they want, who they are and why they are where they are

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Edusouls(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2014
baaad woman, i so sorry 4 ur husband. At ur own time ur husband will cheat on u and no one will tell u, they will mind their buisness, i think it's right that way? Cunny cunny woman.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2014
Edusouls: baaad woman, i so sorry 4 ur husband. At ur own time ur husband will cheat on u and no one will tell u, they will mind their buisness, i think it's right that way? Cunny cunny woman.

aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhh....... lipsrsealed
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pamperme: I discovered something recently. My friend's husband who lives in America is actually married to another woman, obviously for green card or something. My friend lives in Lagos and i don't know how he does it when she visits.

I have over the past few weeks battled with myself to tell her but some elders advised me against it. I have decided to keep quiet, even though i see her nearly everyday (it's a cross i have decided to bear).

Two things the elders sighted was that (1) she might be aware of the arrangee/legal marriage and then i will look like a fool and amebo and (2) if she is not aware of it, i would have destroyed a home and i will still look like a fool and of course home breaker!

So my one cent advise, please stay clear of people's marriage even if you catch one partner red handed! In fact, make it very clear to the caught partner if he/she sees you that you have no intention of telling your friend or relations. Some Cheaters can go to any length, to keep their secrets!

Hmmm! Its the tag *home breaker* that I dread so much...
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by great664(m): 12:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
honestly, women are shouting MYOB, future mothers! What will u teach Ūя̲̅ daughters when they marry? Anyway OP, Send an anonymous SMS to her that u will expose her if she doesn't stop her act, and when she doesn't use a third party or sms to direct d husband. Pls be a good friend
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by dontrich7: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
@ OP. If u can confidently report ur friend to his wife if he was the one cheating on her then go ahead. In everything we do let our conscience be our judge.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Pamperme: I discovered something recently. My friend's husband who lives in America is actually married to another woman, obviously for green card or something. My friend lives in Lagos and i don't know how he does it when she visits.

Don't be surprised that your friend already knows about this mystery woman.

You'll never believe what most Nigerian women would settle for in their marriages.

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
eldoradoxx: "Mind Your Business" ? Did I just hear that ? Don't you know that it is an abomination for a woman to sleep around while still being married everywhere in Africa. Since foreign religions have taken over our culture and destroyed the good aspect, our generation has become lost, premature and mysterious deaths every where. I know that in my community once a "properly" married woman sleeps with another man, and cooks for the husband and family, both the husband and male kids will become mysteriously sick and it takes trained and cultured elderly eyes to dictate early enough before death occurs. Some men become hit by ill-luck, sorrow everywhere. That is why every African owes a duty to expose illicit affairs of any married woman to her husband because you might just be saving lives. Please if you build water tight case, present your evidence to the friend and save him from a predator of a wife.

What a load of CRAP!!!

3 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by DonPafegs(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2014
Create a plan than will lead him to catching her red handed. Do it in such a way that he will not know what he is being led to...this way there will be no denials and counter accusations from the wife... And nothing will boomerang on you.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by AmunRaOlodumare: 4:05pm On Jul 07, 2014
Yes, of course, it's a close friend. But don't tell him his wife is cheating, tell him what you saw and know for sure.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by avenger74(m): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2014
everyone is telling you to mind your business, if the fellow is truly your friend, will you watch is home destroyed and feel happy when you could have helped him through. Don't let the worldly things pull you back from confronting your friend in a manly way, but ensure you tell him to investigate and fix the problem just in case you are wrong. God will not forgive us if we allow other people to suffer in silence in the name of self esteem. If your friend wishes to ditch you, for spelling out the wrong in his home, you will be happier knowing you have done what a friend will do for a friend. You cannot eat and drink with your friend and hold back vital info, is not fair, you are not truly a friend but a deceiver.

Don't take pride in telling him, show him the problem and also propose a solution.

Wish you luck
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by knowledge4(m): 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
I will keep my mouth shut.
I will not be party to the breakdown of another person's marriage.
That is not my business OH!
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Agrika: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
Heeeeh.....ds is dangerous ground ooo....i remember when i was 17, a close family friend's wife asked me if i have been seeing one particular woman with her hubby...i replied her innocently that i hv been seeing the woman in the man's office plus in his car.....that was it ooo....the next day the man a professor called my Dad and was threatening fire and brimestone....he accused my Dad of sending his daughter to break his family cos it turned out d woman told her hubby that i was d one who "reported" him to her.....less than a year later the woman packed out with her kids because of this man's extra-marital affairs.....now if u ask this woman why she packed out ...she will tell u she packed out because a 17 yr old gal who was going out wt her hubby and even had the nerve to confront her about cos it turned out dat was d story her hubby gv her......they say once beaten twice shy in my case make it "thrice" shy.....e fit be say true true d woman na gba away match.....but one thing u should know is that such women easily know how to locate and press thier hubby's "mumu" button....u fit go report now....once dem enter bedroom story go change....she fit even say na u dey pursue am sef.....so please thread very carefully..
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by maxxx(m): 5:02am On Jul 08, 2014
Guy to conceal to ur Identity nd still get d message across.buy a new simcard,type all d details of the womans escapades,time,venue,duration etc.then add the likelihood of the incident happening again if u have d information.Send it to ur friend,then remove the Sim or destroy it.after that maintain ur peace.if ur friend likes or hv balls,he wil investigate....Ur conscience will be clear cos u did the needful.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Godmystrength: 9:39am On Jul 08, 2014
uboma: I recently found out that the wife of my close pal is cheating on him. I do not want to meddle in their affairs but i have this sense of guilt not having told him what i discovered about his wife. If we weren't close, i wouldn't be bothered at all. I am also worried about the negative consequences it will have on their marriage if he gets wind of it.
If i keep mute, what chances are there that she will stop cheating on her husband?

And who knows, he may eventually find out himself in the long run...

What do you suggest please? I will appreciate responses from matured members here.
@OP - If it was your close pal cheating on his wife, would you have come to Nairaland to ask for what to do? Please just do exactly what you would have done if you found out that your close pal is cheating on his wife. 50-50. No cheating. You know the right thing to do.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by egopersonified(f): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2014
Op, if u really ve yr friend's best interest at heart, I suggest you talk to his wife to stop cheating and tell her if she doesnt, u would report to yr friend. If she is remorseful, she would stop immediately. When she finally stops, let her be the one to decide if she wants to tell her husband about d past and ask for forgiveness. If u love someone, u correct them when they do wrong, not going to report to a higher authority. My view though.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by MacLovington(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
imas:
Haba Oga? 30% ? where the statistics come from?

So you have not been following developments in paternity test scene.

Dey there.

Lots of women now work. Affairs at work place are now common.

Some women are also keeping boyfriends they had before marriage.

Social media: fb, 2go, flickr and so on now offer ample opportunities to showcase yourself and find admirers.

More women now have boyfriends or even husbands living abroad or in another city within same country. Bf needed to fill the vacuum.

Then there's poverty & greed. More women want fine things: latest smart phone, fine wardrobe, high-end Brazilian hair etc. Sometimes a side bf or sugar daddy is needed to augment income as regular bf or boyfriend can't provide enough.

Of course many ladies out there would want us to believe that the above don't happen.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by blank(f): 8:13pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ujujoan:

Don't be surprised that your friend already knows about this mystery woman.

You'll never believe what most Nigerian women would settle for in their marriages.

@ Ujujoan, welcome back. Been quite a while. Thought you had even deactivated your account.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by ifyalways(f): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2014
blank:

@ Ujujoan, welcome back. Been quite a while. Thought you had even deactivated your account.
nne you tagged me in one thread like that. Something to do with Seun. I don find that thread tire. Kai
I got some underground scopes but not happy I missed the main gist.

cheesy
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by blank(f): 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
ifyalways: nne you tagged me in one thread like that. Something to do with Seun. I don find that thread tire. Kai
I got some underground scopes but not happy I missed the main gist.

cheesy

That gist was interesting. It was about our Oga at the top, sexkills and Ogugua was in the middle. "They" deleted the thread within 2hrs of my tagging you. I still have her link where she posted everything that happened.

Let me stop here before I chop ban for doing aproko.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
it's totally not ok. The lady know's she's doing the wrong thing. Her husband should see that for himself.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by beeevan: 5:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
I caught my friend's husband, couldn't tell her,most women already knew. Well, she finally caught him herself and they made a public show of it, right now she is still sitting pretty in her husband's house. Who would have been the fool?

If your friend is cheating too, better face your work,if not, talk and bear the consequences thereof.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by chibic(m): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2015
uboma:

For now she's not aware that I know of her escapades. My friend is so happy and down to earth for his wife. He'll be emotionally broken if he knows about his wife's infidelity.
this is the problem. Whether a man is nice or bad to a woman, a cheat will always be a cheat. Good men are treated like trash by women. BTW, how have it been since then?

And the name plato sounds like some one I know from awka. Are you him?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 8:08am On Jun 21, 2015
chibic:
this is the problem. Whether a man is nice or bad to a woman, a cheat will always be a cheat. Good men are treated like trash by women. BTW, how have it been since then?

And the name plato sounds like some one I know from awka. Are you him?

I didnt inform my friend again. I thought it best to simply reduce my association with him so i dont keep having this guilt feelings of not telling him what his wife does behind his back. Let him find out by himself.

I am not Plato....
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by kandiikane(m): 1:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tell him straight and wait for the consequences.

I did it once and ended that ugly union ,the lady swore to watch me beg for my life and I swore to see her age and die in shame ,in fact I cursed her and right now she is on wheel chair. angry

A cheat is a killer ,only waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself then your friend is gone forever.

Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vera Ogbebor: Battle For Child Custody / French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.