Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? (29008 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by eldoradoxx: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
"Mind Your Business" ? Did I just hear that ? Don't you know that it is an abomination for a woman to sleep around while still being married everywhere in Africa. Since foreign religions have taken over our culture and destroyed the good aspect, our generation has become lost, premature and mysterious deaths every where. I know that in my community once a "properly" married woman sleeps with another man, and cooks for the husband and family, both the husband and male kids will become mysteriously sick and it takes trained and cultured elderly eyes to dictate early enough before death occurs. Some men become hit by ill-luck, sorrow everywhere. That is why every African owes a duty to expose illicit affairs of any married woman to her husband because you might just be saving lives. Please if you build water tight case, present your evidence to the friend and save him from a predator of a wife.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by leisuretym: 1:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
andyanders: Any man that does that by reporting the woman to her husband no matter how close he is with the family is just not right. If you think you want to correct the woman, call her and counsel her and not to destroy her home. I as a person cannot tell my friend any such thing. I have caught a friend's wife cheating, I NEVER told the husband who is very close to me.We even stayed in this same apartment together before we got married and see every other day, but I never told him. I called the lady aside and told her not to do that no matter what the problem is. If anything wrong happens through my telling the guy,I will stand to be a reference point in every discussion as far as this issue is concerned. So, I cannot tell my friend no matter how close we are.

Hence I wasn't there when they contracted their relationship, I cannot be the one that will destroy the relationship. Let the man find out himself if he is smart. Only a woman knows who owns the baby in her stomach.

What if he's not smart?? Ah!

A man came back home hearing strange noises from his bedroom up stair, he rushed up stair and found his five sweating in bed?
What's wrong dear? The husband asked, the wife replied, water water ! Give me a glass of water!
He quickly gave her the water and rushed down to asked why his little son was crying around the house? The kid pointed up stair and said "uncle

Where is your uncle ? The kid then pointed to the closet in the bedroom,
He opened the closet to see his brother naked hiding there, he then said in a loud voice"
Mike, I don't know when you will have sense, my wife is shocking in bed, you are here naked hiding around the house scaring the kid!!!

one word for this man!

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by josite: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
leisuretym:

What if he's not smart?? Ah!

A man came back home hearing strange noises from his bedroom up stair, he rushed up stair and found his five sweating in bed?
What's wrong dear? The husband asked, the wife replied, water water ! Give me a glass of water!
He quickly gave her the water and rushed down to asked why his little son was crying around the house? The kid pointed up stair and said "uncle

Where is your uncle ? The kid then pointed to the closet in the bedroom,
He opened the closet to see his brother naked hiding there, he then said in a loud voice"
Mike, I don't know when you will have sense, my wife is shocking in bed, you are here naked hiding around the house scaring the kid!!!

one word for this man!

to you this man is not smart.it doesnt occur to you that the man is being wise.whatif he deliberately provides a way of escape for the uncle.imsure u dont know how many husbands got killed for unwisedirect confrontation with their wife fucker.

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by loswhite(m): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
dwilliams: Are u really convinced she is cheating if yes, confront her about it, threaten 2 expose her but try and have a few witness . And if she does not desist lock up, wen d husband discovers atleast you have witnesses that will atleast vouch for you. Or you can can warn her and if she continues tel ur friend tru a 3rd party. But there are some secrets better left unsaid because this *truth* of yours might break that home.
she has already broken the home with her actions so the home can get burnt 4 all I care

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by leisuretym: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
josite:

to you this man is not smart.it doesnt occur to you that the man is being wise.whatif he deliberately provides a way of escape for the uncle.imsure u dont know how many husbands got killed for unwisedirect confrontation with their wife fucker.

Am sure you are talking from your experience in babylon hostel or d block
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
Yeah;u're right bro;but not in all cases;especially when u approach the cheating wife with evidences..but u neva can tell the heart of a lady-"deceptive" grin
uboma:

If I approach the cheating wife, she may just become discreet in her extra marital affairs. I doubt she will change for the better
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by dalynch(f): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
][quote author=dwilliams]Are u really convinced she is cheating if yes, confront her about it, threaten 2 expose her but try and have a few witness . And if she does not desist lock up, wen d husband discovers atleast you have witnesses that will atleast vouch for you. Or you can can warn her and if she continues tel ur friend tru a 3rd party. But there are some secrets better left unsaid because this *truth* of yours might break that home.[[color=#006600][/color]

My dear be careful ,some women are hrtless esp dis cheat, they can bath u with acid assassinate u if u go dis way.

@op If u must act beta , u can animously send her a message of warning,advice and threat. tru mobile fones with an un used 2 or3 different lines, Nd destroy after use, Dat ll let her no Dat so many eyes are on her Nd DAT her husband ll no ,may no or has known abt it if she don't stop. I think did ll induce fear in her.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: You wld be dazed when you bear the burnt of your amebo
mtn evry were u go!
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Phikom(m): 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
teeo: And the women are shouting MYOB, don't MYOB. Just imagine yourself in his shoes and what you would do if you would do if you found out he knew your wife was cheating and he didn't tell you.

Imagine you being exposed to all forms of STDs, I find it shocking that the same women that shout heaven and earth when it's a man cheating are now forming MYOB. Talking of double standards angry angry
U no c and u no even ask of ur bro teeo...God day o...diariz godu o
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Dogeater(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
All I'll say is ..... Unless you know what goes on in their bedroom at night..... Don't worry your life.... Mind your business lol
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by eprynce(m): 4:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
Does she have an email address? Create a false account and mail her, detailing what you know about her. Demand that she desists or you would publicise it. No email? No problem. Just get a bulk SMS service and do as stated above. If she continues, then use same account to alert your friend. You do not want things to degenerate completely, so DO NOT tell your friend exactly what you know - just arouse his suspicion. He's a man, he will figure out the rest and take action. He may even seek your help once he confirms it. Then you will be in a position to advise/counsel both of them directly. Remember to be dispassionate if the last scenario plays out. Good luck!
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by davidif: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
imas:
Haba Oga? 30% ? where the statistics come from?

Hahahaha, the way Nigerians seem to blur the lines between assumptions and reality can be hillarious at times grin grin grin chai!
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Ekundayo7: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
eldoradoxx: "Mind Your Business" ? Did I just hear that ? Don't you know that it is an abomination for a woman to sleep around while still being married everywhere in Africa. Since foreign religions have taken over our culture and destroyed the good aspect, our generation has become lost, premature and mysterious deaths every where. I know that in my community once a "properly" married woman sleeps with another man, and cooks for the husband and family, both the husband and male kids will become mysteriously sick and it takes trained and cultured elderly eyes to dictate early enough before death occurs. Some men become hit by ill-luck, sorrow everywhere. That is why every African owes a duty to expose illicit affairs of any married woman to her husband because you might just be saving lives. Please if you build water tight case, present your evidence to the friend and save him from a predator of a wife.
[size=18pt]DON'T YOU KNOW THAT IS IT AN ABOMINATION FOR ANY MARRIED PERSON, MALE OR FEMALE, TO BE SLEEPING AROUND?? STOP ACTING LIKE A BRAINLESS LIZARD. YOU ARE ONLY FURTHER INFECTING THE YOUNG AND SMALL MINDED WHO FREQUENT NL.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Ngokafor(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mintayo: A cheating spouse is more or less like a murderer,cheating is even murder in disguise. When the opportunity present itself,a cheating spouse will not hesitate to kill his/her partner.

...i guess there are more murderers than sane folks then,cos cheating amongst married men in our society has gotten to an epidermic level undecided..women are still learners in the game till tomorrow..

...@op you can go ahead and expose the cheating wife as per 'close pals leve'l however way you deem fit if the husband in question is not a cheat himself...otherwise simply mind your business and leave the cheating couple to their devices.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 5:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
1st ola: Anyone I can call a friend must be someone I really like and i see like a brother. If I don't tell him such thing, I feel that I'm also cheating on him.

Exactly my thoughts...
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
1stola: #Yoruba proverb
A woman that can cheat on her husband is capable of killing the man.
Op, do you want your friend dead?

I want the best for my friend but I don't wanna be the cause of a marital breakup.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Truckpusher: Tell him straight and wait for the consequences.

I did it once and ended that ugly union ,the lady swore to watch me beg for my life and I swore to see her age and die in shame ,in fact I cursed her and right now she is on wheel chair. angry

A cheat is a killer ,only waiting for the perfect opportunity to present itself then your friend is gone forever.

I shivered after reading the above. I wouldn't to experience same...
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
mujiboy: Does the wife knows you know about her cheating? If she does be extra careful, you might just be set-up.. However is your friend and his wife both happy.. As in i mean not like they Quarrel or fight eachother, If they are happy.. You should chill down with your info.. You re in a dangerous Zone anyway..

For now she's not aware that I know of her escapades. My friend is so happy and down to earth for his wife. He'll be emotionally broken if he knows about his wife's infidelity.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 5:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove: Its a very small thing. Simply by a new sim card, register it and send anonymous text msgs giving the husband details of his wife's cheating. Drop names, locations, numbers where possible. (A family member of mine used this medium to expose a cheating partner.) Give your friend very detailed information of his wife's indiscretions and leave the rest. Tell him in the message that you are destroying the sim card, but if he has a brain, he should better investigate the matter properly. End it with 'a concerned friend' grin

I'll take this advise. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 5:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Exodus#2k:
What God has joined together let no man put assunder

Hmmmm! Will I be guilty of the above by reporting to my friend?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
uboma:

I'll take this advise. Thanks
Uwc. If after you do this and your friend doesn't take action, then your conscience is clear that you tried to warn him without directly getting involved.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Ishilove: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2014
uboma:

Hmmmm! Will I be guilty of the above by reporting to my friend?
Did God tell the woman to use her hands to defile what He joined? See, uboma, I would be mad with my friend if she was aware that my spouse was cheating on me without informing me. What are you friends for if you can't tell each other the truth? Since it is a marital issue, the best would be not to be DIRECTLY involved.

Instead, be codedly involved for conscience' sake, you dig? wink
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
andyanders: Any man that does that by reporting the woman to her husband no matter how close he is with the family is just not right. If you think you want to correct the woman, call her and counsel her and not to destroy her home. I as a person cannot tell my friend any such thing. I have caught a friend's wife cheating, I NEVER told the husband who is very close to me.We even stayed in this same apartment together before we got married and see every other day, but I never told him. I called the lady aside and told her not to do that no matter what the problem is. If anything wrong happens through my telling the guy,I will stand to be a reference point in every discussion as far as this issue is concerned. So, I cannot tell my friend no matter how close we are.

Hence I wasn't there when they contracted their relationship, I cannot be the one that will destroy the relationship. Let the man find out himself if he is smart. Only a woman knows who owns the baby in her stomach.

And what if she doesn't change for the better after confronting her?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Mintayo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
uboma:

Don't even think of confronting her. Women can be very funny. When the truth eventually surfaces,she might just implicate you or maybe lie. The best thing is tell your friend directly if you have the evidence, or you do it codedly.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by bukatyne(f): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
As in eh, the number of dead wives would have skyrocketed

@OP: I think I would have warned the wife codedly, observes if she repents before telling her hubby codedly

I think...
Ngokafor:

...i guess there are more murderers than sane folks then,cos cheating amongst married men in our society has gotten to an epidermic level undecided..women are still learners in the game till tomorrow..

...@op you can go ahead and expose the cheating wife as per 'close pals leve'l however way you deem fit if the husband in question is not a cheat himself...otherwise simply mind your business and leave the cheating couple to their devices.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove:
Uwc. If after you do this and your friend doesn't take action, then your conscience is clear that you tried to warn him without directly getting involved.

You are so on point.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 7:41pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove:
Did God tell the woman to use her hands to defile what He joined? See, uboma, I would be mad with my friend if she was aware that my spouse was cheating on me without informing me. What are you friends for if you can't tell each other the truth? Since it is a marital issue, the best would be not to be DIRECTLY involved.

Instead, be codedly involved for conscience' sake, you dig? wink

I get the gist my Dear. Thanks once again
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by andyanders: 8:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
uboma:

Let it be their problem and not mine. If a woman is cheating, something is wrong somewhere. Either that she is getting back to her husband or she is just a cheat and only the husband should be the one that will be responsible to either to find out or hang in with the problem because I was not there when they contracted their relationship.
I have seen a situation where a person went to report a case of cheating to a man and the man went to his wife to tell her that the guy was just trying to destroy his home by saying that she was cheating on him. Both of them turned to the guy.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Sunshinelady(f): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
teeo: And the women are shouting MYOB, don't MYOB. Just imagine yourself in his shoes and what you would do if you would do if you found out he knew your wife was cheating and he didn't tell you.

Imagine you being exposed to all forms of STDs, I find it shocking that the same women that shout heaven and earth when it's a man cheating are now forming MYOB. Talking of double standards angry angry
. Lol, true sha. But he shuld mind his business still sad
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Sunshinelady(f): 9:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ishilove: Its a very small thing. Simply by a new sim card, register it and send anonymous text msgs giving the husband details of his wife's cheating. Drop names, locations, numbers where possible. (A family member of mine used this medium to expose a cheating partner.) Give your friend very detailed information of his wife's indiscretions and leave the rest. Tell him in the message that you are destroying the sim card, but if he has a brain, he should better investigate the matter properly. End it with 'a concerned friend' grin
. Good one
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Btruth: 10:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
As a matter of fact, this happened to me years ago in Dusseldorf. Was in a night club that night with a cousin when I spotted my friend wife (though white) kissing a completely strangeer. I pretended I did not see her, not knowing that she had seen me too. About 20 mins later, she walked to me to say hello to me & my cousin, also to persuade me not to tell my friend of whatever I've seen. Even without her asking for this, I've decided in my mind that it is none of my business to tell my friend anything for one good reason....his papers. But to my greatest surprise, about 3 months later, my friend rushed in one day with anger on his face and accusing me of knowing that his wife is cheating on him and I did not tell him about it. I asked him how did he knows about that, and he said she confessed to him by herself. And I asked him again, how will you have reacted if I had called you and tell you about what I've seen?...and he said I would probably have been so upset and beat her up & maybe do the worse. And I asked him again, who would have been responsible for your potential havoc?.....and he stood there looking at me like a dummy. In my one coin advice. I think the best thing is to maintain your friendship with your friend, and never you middle with his relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Japa: ‘many Nigerians Trapped In Illegal Marriage Contract Abroad’ / My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / "My Wife Put Poison In My Meals’’, Retired Naval Officer Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.