Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,336 members, 7,954,369 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:46 PM

To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? (29134 Views)

Nagging Wife Vs Cheating Wife: which Do You Think Is Worse? / Angry Husband Expose Nude Pictures Of Cheating Wife / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by popson1st: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2014
Please Mind Your Own Business. No be everything wey eye see na mouth dey talk.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by DukeNija(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2014
josite: Why call someone a cheat when the person being cheated has not call him or her,a cheat.do you know the fundamental dynamics of their relationship[b]do u know whether your friend deliberately allows her to play cus he has impotence problems,do u know if u play,i play is their tacit arrangement[/b]again its best u mind ur business.

Your foolishness and daftness will end when the Sun rise in the West and sets in the East.

5 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2014
This post got me thinking... sincerely... I wanted to type the 'Face your work thing... then I asked my self a question... 'If my husband is cheating on me and my friend is aware...should she tell me?.. My answer is Yes' I will appreciate it.

So yes I ll do unto another as I wish to be done by.

5 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2014
alutacontinua: Minda ya business kiss

We are very close friends...
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by DukeNija(m): 11:30am On Jul 06, 2014
cococandy: Confront the wife instead.
It works better.
Tell her you have evidence if she decides to continue or in case she's planning to set you up instead and you'll see her desist.

Not a smart move. A cheating woman is a smart and sneaky Woman. She will out-think this guy, cover her tracks and tell her husband something else.

4 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2014
blaise26.abj:
Can u tell your friend's wife if your friend strays? Please try not to meddle in their business. When they settle their issues behind closed doors, you will end up being the scape goat.

But what happens if my friend discovers that all the while that his wife has been unfaithful, I'm aware of it? That could create friction in our friendship.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: You wld be dazed when you bear the burnt of your amebo

Okay, so I should report her, right?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by DukeNija(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2014
uboma:

We are very close friends...

Please tell your friend. Do not confront his wife, you have no business with her. But you know your friend, you know how best to tell him, directly or indirectly. But please don't keep quiet.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2014
teeo: And the women are shouting MYOB, don't MYOB. Just imagine yourself in his shoes and what you would do if you would do if you found out he knew your wife was cheating and he didn't tell you.

Imagine you being exposed to all forms of STDs, I find it shocking that the same women that shout heaven and earth when it's a man cheating are now forming MYOB. Talking of double standards angry angry

It pains me to the marrow too because my pal has been so nice to her. I'm just concerned about him...
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Yomieluv: Guy,thread softly on that ground,its very complicated. I once did ova sabi,I got burnt,the lady changed the story that I was trying to woo her,she didn't accept,and am been vindictive. since then,I DON'T get myself involved in people's marital affair,or relationship again.once bitten,twice shy.

This case is different from yours. She can't rope me in because I've got proof.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by DukeNija(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
zeb04: You wld be dazed when you bear the burnt of your amebo

So its now amebo right? I remember a thread where you spat fire and brimstone regarding a cheating husband. Saying all sorts including getting rid of the HIV infested fellow. So you wouldn't want to find out if your Man has been sneaking behind you, even if your closest friends are aware?
Women and their disgusting double standard.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2014
Khalessi: Am in this dilemma

Oh great, we are in the same shoes. What are you thinking of doing, report or simply ignore?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2014
19naia: maybe its not safe to tell him if you are the one she is cheating with...If you are not the one cheating with her, then you must be a true friend and tell him....But you have reservation/ hesitation for a reason, that must be from experience knowing him and concern for greater damage that may result beyond just the cheating itself....Follow your instinct and a true friend would tell even if by anonymous letter sharing the details of the evidence to be explored.... shocked whats the worse could happen if you tell? it cant be worse than risk of STD and HIV if you don't tell..

Hmmm! I'll consider your advise especially the last 6 lines of the above post.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by slap1(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2014
tuffgongjo: .it aren't easy as u are portraying it bro.
I know. How would you feel to know that your friend kept a secret like this from you?
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by uboma(m): 11:43am On Jul 06, 2014
tsolz84: My general advice when it comes to cheating, men or women, is this: "You stay out of it unless you are in a situation where you can confront the cheater and make him/her realize that what they're doing is inappropriate." So, go straight to the troublemaker

If I approach the cheating wife, she may just become discreet in her extra marital affairs. I doubt she will change for the better
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2014
Duke_Nija:

Not a smart move. A cheating woman is a smart and sneaky Woman. She will out-think this guy, cover her tracks and tell her husband something else.

Exactly that is the worst thing he can do, some people can go to any length to hide their secrets. OP tell your friend anonymously, write him an email from an account that can't be traced to you or a text from a new SIM card and tell him with proof. That way it is up to him to investigate further or not and take action without it affecting your friendship or the woman hating you forever if they end up settling things. That is my approach with my female friends, a cheating spouse endangers their partner's life so I can't keep shut about it but I'll do it in a way that it won't backfire on me.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by zeb04(f): 11:48am On Jul 06, 2014
Duke_Nija:

So its now amebo right? I remember a thread where you spat fire and brimstone regarding a cheating husband. Saying all sorts including getting rid of the HIV infested fellow. So you wouldn't want to find out if your Man has been sneaking behind you, even if your closest friends are aware?
Women and their disgusting double standard.
you can state your point and move on.

I still stand by what I said. If he is wise,he can send annonymous letters threating to reveal her double standards like someone suggested or keep shut

This is what I think is right and I am not forcing it down anyone's throat.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 06, 2014
uboma:

This case is different from yours. She can't rope me in because I've got proof.
never underestimate the power of a woman.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by deathmen12: 11:55am On Jul 06, 2014
if u av d fear of God in u... do wat is ryt. bt apply wisdom wen tellin d man
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Reference(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
You have to be extremely wise in this. If he is your close friend then you must know how he thinks and acts and this will decide whether or how or when you can do it. The bottom line is what you anticipate will be the likely outcome of your act...safety, reconciliation, divorce, manslaughter, heart attack, I don't care, loss of friendship,'etc. There are so many questions only you can answer. But on the whole your duty as a friend is to help your pal. Do so.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by andyanders: 12:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Any man that does that by reporting the woman to her husband no matter how close he is with the family is just not right. If you think you want to correct the woman, call her and counsel her and not to destroy her home. I as a person cannot tell my friend any such thing. I have caught a friend's wife cheating, I NEVER told the husband who is very close to me.We even stayed in this same apartment together before we got married and see every other day, but I never told him. I called the lady aside and told her not to do that no matter what the problem is. If anything wrong happens through my telling the guy,I will stand to be a reference point in every discussion as far as this issue is concerned. So, I cannot tell my friend no matter how close we are.

Hence I wasn't there when they contracted their relationship, I cannot be the one that will destroy the relationship. Let the man find out himself if he is smart. Only a woman knows who owns the baby in her stomach.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
If I caught my friend's husband cheating, I will confront him with proof but I will be sure to secretely video or record what transpires between us.

I will then chill and watch him for awhile. If he's unrepentant, I will spill both the beans and rice. My friend won't be dying of STDs and the likes.

Op, I think you should do same.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by myspnigeria: 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
stay out of their family business is my take
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Tvegas(m): 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
If he is as close as a brother and the cheating wife finally ends his life, will you ever be at peace with yourself knowing that he could have been saved. I pray tell and damn the consequence, even if your friendship ends on that basis so be it. Nothing happens by accident probably God revealed this to you so you can help him. If your evidence is strong there is no point confronting a cheater, she will turn it on you. So you either expose her directly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Q. Report a cheating wife ? - A. of course. Any woman who can cheat can kill.

Q. Report a cheating husband? -A. home breaker. Witch, jealousy etc.

What an evil country filled with wicked souls , oppressors.

Twah

6 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Chillisauce: Q. Report a cheating wife ? - A. of course. Any woman who can cheat can kill.

Q. Report a cheating husband? -A. home breaker. Witch, jealousy etc.

What an evil country filled with wicked souls , oppressors.

Twah

When I saw that you made a comment on the topic, I knew it would be something sensible.

1 000 000 likes

4 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by leisuretym: 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
Send the link to the thread to him using another phone or email
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by tuffgongjo(m): 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
slap1: I know. How would you feel to know that your friend kept a secret like this from you?
.this sort of thing once happened to me,it was d 3rd party(my ex's friend)who was blamed by everyone for not shutting her mouth.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
carefreewannabe:

When I saw that you made a comment on the topic, I knew it would be something sensible.

1 000 000 likes

My dear, we won't give up yet on the lost Nigerian souls. Sometimes the fingers are even weak to type. Like seriously.

Anyway, keep doing what you do best. wink

4 Likes

Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Gabreal1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
I THINK THE BEST IDEA SO FAR IS TAKING IT UP WITH THE WIFE, AND NOT INVOLVING THE HUSBAND YET....There's no crime in helping your friend without involving him.
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by goodjack(m): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
I dont think the so call guy is your friend as you claim. Is it when the Jezebel gets pregnant from another man and plants it on your friend that you will tell him? Well tell your friend before Karma catches up with you. If you don't tell, your own wife will do same soon. Tell him now, but get details and ways he can trace the reality. Some women dey wicked to the core. They will dance on wedding day, call all good name and later become stupid afterwards. Tell my man nothing de happen
Re: To Report A Cheating Wife To Her Husband Or Not, What's Your Take? by Onyiclara(f): 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
Just because its sth bad doesnt mean u won't tell ur friend. If it was gud news,u'll rush to tell him. U shld be truthful to ur friends. He'll feel very bad wen he eventually finds out u knew all along, evn ur friendship might be threatened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vera Ogbebor: Battle For Child Custody / French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman / Mother's Day: Share Those Annoying Things Your Mum Used To Do You Now Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.