Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured (5758 Views)

BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / Facts About The Souls Of The Dead. / Where Do Souls of Animals Go??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2014
Elijah78:

I am not against the bible, you said there is a difference between studying and reading the bible. so i am just trying to ''fix'' you, so that you give me a clear answer.

Tell me the difference between studying and reading the bible.

Kindly use your dictionary to get that
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Elijah78: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2014
tdcministry:

To be righteous mean to love God

To be righteous means to be obedient to God
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Elijah78: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2014
tdcministry:

Kindly use your dictionary to get that

Well you are the one who wanted to tell me there is a difference. mu dictionary doesn't show any difference pastor
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elijah78:

To be righteous means to be obedient to God

To love God is to obey him
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Weah96: 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2014
Have you had anymore visions lately?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2014
Have we past Judgment day already.. if so let me hit the road and start taking all assets from our Prosperity Preachers grin grin
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2014
Weah96: Have you had anymore visions lately?

Please open this link see other revelation the lord show me: http://oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com/category/revelations-1/1.xhtml
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Weah96: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2014
tdcministry:

Please open this link see other revelation the lord show me: http://oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com/category/revelations-1/1.xhtml

Anything in there about Manchester United and the appointment of Louis van Gaal as manager?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2014
kiss kiss
Weah96:

Anything in there about Manchester United and the appointment of Louis van Gaal as manager?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2014
kiss
voltron: Have we past Judgment day already.. if so let me hit the road and start taking all assets from our Prosperity Preachers grin grin
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by ayodele123(m): 10:22pm On Jul 15, 2014
ifeness: This is the internet age/ age of reasoning, show us picture evidence!

What kind of evidence do you want?
Why don't U ask for the evidence that Hell exists?
Or ask for the evidence of Heaven as well?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by ayodele123(m): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2014
ifeness:

Only in Nigeria you can deceive people with bible verses. How about using your reasoning for once?

Nobody can deceive you with bible verses if U know the bible very well for yourself
The bible is an open document but without strict discipline you wont be able to sit yourself down to read it
If you are deceived,it is because you are shallow in the knowledge of the Word of God
The Word is a light that sets free if you want to be set free
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by ayodele123(m): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2014
nora544: a new Pastor who needs more followers, are your pockets empty.

It is a nice story but not more, only in nigeria pastors get messages from God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone can get a message from God if he develops himself spiritually to hear from God.
The spirit of revelation and discernment from God is available to anyone who can pay the price for it
It comes at a price. Not only pastors receive messages from God.Not all pastors receive messages from God.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by ayodele123(m): 10:37pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elijah78:

How do you know it is the Lord who show you? don't you know satan himself has transform into an angel of light?
Think twice

If you have the spirit of discernment which enables you to test the spirits as stated in 1 John 5,you will know if the voice is of God or the Devil
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by ayodele123(m): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elijah78:

Your blog is full of bank accounts ready to siphon the money of the ''easy to fleece""

God forbid bad things!!!! and may God forgive you

Op,for what purpose are your bank accounts on the blog?
What does that mean?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 12:21am On Jul 16, 2014
ayodele123:

Op,for what purpose are your bank accounts on the blog?
What does that mean?

For anyone whom the lord lays it is his mind to support the ministry
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:44am On Jul 16, 2014
ayodele123:

If you have the spirit of discernment which enables you to test the spirits as stated in 1 John 5,you will know if the voice is of God or the Devil

Glory be to God
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2014
ayodele123:

What kind of evidence do you want?
Why don't U ask for the evidence that Hell exists?
Or ask for the evidence of Heaven as well?

Ok give me evidence of hell and heaven Mr know it all.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
ifeness:

Ok give me evidence of hell and heaven Mr know it all.

Evidence can be given by God to anyone whose heart is right with him
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Weah96: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
tdcministry:

Shouldn't the evidence precede the alliance? What If a stranger shows up at your house, informs you that your property is his, and requires that you sign some paperwork surrendering everything to him? Would you not ask for an ID or credentials or proof of his claims BEFORE signing anything?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
tdcministry:

Everyone please visit; www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com
For more revelations; to God be all the Glory

Come to think about this, the Devil is a cunning and deceptive being AND not as simple minded as humans are, isn't there the possibility that you were deceived by the devil?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Weah96:
Shouldn't the evidence precede the alliance? What If a stranger shows up at your house, informs you that your property is his, and requires that you sign some paperwork surrendering everything to him? Would you not ask for an ID or credentials or proof of his claims BEFORE signing anything?

You seek evidence of what God himself uttered
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Kay17:

Come to think about this, the Devil is a cunning and deceptive being AND not as simple minded as humans are, isn't there the possibility that you were deceived by the devil?

One can be deceived by the devil, if the Holy spirit is out of ones life
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
tdcministry:

If Jesus dwell in us; the devil can never toy with us
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
tdcministry:

Your answer is lame! You cannot proof the existence of your god, so you cannot please give me another evidence that hell is real.

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2014
tdcministry:

What if the Devil sent a demon that simulates the holy spirit effect and then gave you false visions? Remember the Devil is smart.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2014
You guys Shld stop spoiling this young man business naaa, do u realise how much he spent on his blog?let Him recover that money and gain more money to compesate his efforts naa,Abi no be so business supposed be? If u don't like what he is doing go and create ur own blog and charge 10k to learn how to speak in tongues,20k to learn how to transfer holy spirit to others,15k to learn the most important verses of the Bible for persuading people to drop money,

But come to think of it ooo,this guy wrote in his blog that they Ar "WELL TRAINED" to perform well in the ministry,they can charge 30k per month for ministry training, they can give tips for successful ministry

I swear church business Na serious business oooo, Am actually giving it serious consideration oooo

@Tdcministry don't mind them jor,Dey Ar enemy of money sorry Jesus make una free Am jorrr carry go.

I will like to join ur ministry oooo,how much?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 12:31am On Jul 17, 2014
Dapo777: You guys Shld stop spoiling this young man business naaa, do u realise how much he spent on his blog?let Him recover that money and gain more money to compesate his efforts naa,Abi no be so business supposed be? If u don't like what he is doing go and create ur own blog and charge 10k to learn how to speak in tongues,20k to learn how to transfer holy spirit to others,15k to learn the most important verses of the Bible for persuading people to drop money,

But come to think of it ooo,this guy wrote in his blog that they Ar "WELL TRAINED" to perform well in the ministry,they can charge 30k per month for ministry training, they can give tips for successful ministry

I swear church business Na serious business oooo, Am actually giving it serious consideration oooo

@Tdcministry don't mind them jor,Dey Ar enemy of money sorry Jesus make una free Am jorrr carry go.

I love people like you; because they end up been used by God as ministers and they then suffer for God.

I will like to join ur ministry oooo,how much?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 12:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Kay17:

What if the Devil sent a demon that simulates the holy spirit effect and then gave you false visions? Remember the Devil is smart.

You don't understand; when the light is in you; darkness can never appear except if the light is gone
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 6:58am On Jul 17, 2014
@tdcministry

Let's raise the stakes a bit higher.

ASSUMING the Devil is so wise to the extent that he wrote the Bible and uses it as a device to deceive man. And furthermore he deceived you with a false vision. How then do you find your true bearings?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Kay17: @tdcministry

ASSUMING the Devil is so wise to the extent that he wrote the Bible and uses it as a device to deceive man. And furthermore he deceived you with a false vision. How then do you find your true bearings?

If the bible is false( which I know is not) what will be my loses for obeying the words there?
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2014
Kay17: @tdcministry

If the bible is false( which I know is not) what will be my loses for obeying the words there?

You need Jesus in your life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman / Moses Actually Wrote About Jesus; Jesus Is The God Of Moses / My Final Shift Away From Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.