Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured (5682 Views)

BIBLE Truths:what You Should Know About The Souls In Purgatory / Facts About The Souls Of The Dead. / Where Do Souls of Animals Go??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 21, 2014
tdcministry:

Holiness is the act of living a life free from sin; all of the sins in the world
Are all seen as morally wrong; that is why God is real
Utter bunkum!
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 8:40am On Jul 21, 2014
tdcministry:

Holiness is the act of living a life free from sin; all of the sins in the world
Are all seen as morally wrong; that is why God is real

But it is not possible for you to talk about sin without including God and the Bible, because they are the only context sin can be defined/described. So you have prove that the Bible is true, which you cannot. You cannot vouch for the authenticity of the Bible, you don't even know the authors, or history preceding the writing of the books.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Kay17:

But it is not possible for you to talk about sin without including God and the Bible, because they are the only context sin can be defined/described. So you have prove that the Bible is true, which you cannot. You cannot vouch for the authenticity of the Bible, you don't even know the authors, or history preceding the writing of the books.

Holiness is possible only with God; the authors of the bible have their names everywhere on the internet
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
tdcministry:

Holiness is possible only with God; the authors of the bible have their names everywhere on the internet

Ah the Internet!
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kay17:

Ah the Internet!

you need to read the history of the bible.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Kay17: 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
@tcdministry

Before the Internet came, the Bible was not authentic. Now thanks to the Internet it is.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2014
The disciples' commission Ministry
Invites everyone to her vigil tagged "Night of Divine Encounter" coming up on the 25th(friday) july,2014. Everyone is invited to come and get an Encounter with our lord Jesus christ.
This prayer vigil is organised for people who are sick, possessed, demonic influenced, barren, experiencing Strange happenings around them.

Theme: wrestling for Glory & blessing
Venue: 39 Bakare makinde street, Oshogun, Ketu, lagos, Nigeria
Time: 10PM

Call: +2348135488824, +2348029873816, +2349091746508 for direction to the venue.

Prayer line: +2348168740092
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by nora544: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2014
Kay17: @tcdministry

Before the Internet came, the Bible was not authentic. Now thanks to the Internet it is.

sorry that is not tru, because the internet make a new bible, this answer could only come from a pastor of this new churches in nigeria.
with the internet you learn how to take money out of your followers to enrich yourself and live a luxury lifestil!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
The Disciples' Commission Ministry
Glory be to God, it recovery hour. To everyone who needs the touch of God, counselling, prayer and spiritual guidance call: +2348168740092 . Broadcast this message. Success requires taking steps not just mere utterances; take a steps to broadcast this message and also call.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
tdcministry:

Thank God for bringing christianity to africa

yea right *yawns*
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2014
nora544:

sorry that is not tru, because the internet make a new bible, this answer could only come from a pastor of this new churches in nigeria.
with the internet you learn how to take money out of your followers to enrich yourself and live a luxury lifestil!!!!!!!!!!!

A man of God is different from a fraudster
May God forgive you and me
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2014
Weah96:

Are you serious? You could enter a number of different Hellfires, beginning with the Muslim one. If the bible is false, it doesn't mean that God doesn't exist. It means that the Jesus God doesn't exist. And then you and the atheist would be in EXACTLY the same place for not believing in the other Gods.

Thank God that Jesus is real and alive; he will save every christian from the pit of Hell; that is our hope and believe in Jesus
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 11:12am On Sep 06, 2014
tdcministry:

Everyone please visit; www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com
For more revelations; to God be all the Glory

Visit our blog for inspirational teaching of the word of God and quotes:
www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com

Like the disciples' commission ministry facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/The-disciples-commission/204513839720894?src=email_notif

Follow the disciples' commission ministry on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedisciplescom

Send your prayer requests to:
Thedisciplescommission@gmail.com

Call for prayer and spiritual guidance: +2348168740092

Call: +2348168740092 for invitation for ministration in your church or godly events.
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
The god painted here as binding men in chains looks like a deranged fvcked up god...shame on him and those who believe in him. He needs to repent!
Re: Jesus Showed Me The Souls Of The Dead That Were Captured by tdcministry: 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Oduduwaboy: The god painted here as binding men in chains looks like a deranged fvcked up god...shame on him and those who believe in him. He needs to repent!

Jesus is not responsible for the captivity of the lost souls, the devil is in charge of them; we all need to run to God and plead for salvation so that we don't end in the devil's hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask / The Law Of God And The Law Of Medes And Persians. / I Dare You To Respond!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.