Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? (12075 Views)

Is Eden Hazard Of Chelsea, Overated Or Under Rated? / Is John Obi Mikel A FLOP Or Just Been Overated By Chelsea Fans / Caption This Picture Of Ivorian Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by olurotimi1: 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
Simply overated grin
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by myspnigeria: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
both overrated n unlucky
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by shine12: 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lack of commitment if you ask me. The play with their heart for their clubs but fail to do for their country.
This cancer has eaten and deprived African teams for years.See Neymar how He plays for Brazil.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by breakeven: 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
Their problem is that they lack discipline and passion to excel. in addition they are not technically and tactically disciplined on the pitch. In life you need more than talent and skill to excel. God has given everyone talent and gift.What stand you out is your passion and zeal.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by Vansnickers: 8:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
laidesmen217:

i pity ur mum who wasted her energy in givin birth 2 a pig like u

You and your family can go and ***.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by victorlexa(m): 8:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Jst like England,dey are simply overated
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2014
publicenemy: Too much Ego n the team no team work.

When Ngeria had the star studded team what did we win? Nothing. But because we now have unknown players willng to play for one another and listen to the manager,we won the nations cup and revived the belief in Ngerians in the team.

Nigeria's golden generation played between 1993-1998 and we won the AFCON in 1994, Olympic Gold medal in football in 1996 and would/could have won AFCON again in 1998 if not for ego clash between Abacha and Mandela. So while you are right about playing for the national colours you are wrong about our own golden generation.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by nijanigga: 1:37am On Jul 07, 2014
There were few bad eggs among them especially at this last wc.remember the foolish defender at the last line of defence trying to dribble colombian striker? How about the senseless substitute who conceeded too cheap penalty.felt for yaya toure.and the coach made wrong selection.bony should start and drogba comes in later.many african players use physical strenght instead of brain power.one or two players in a team can bring the whole team down.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by drey09: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2014
There problem is they are not building young generatn players in wch nigeria n ghana use to do.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by tall2ce(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2014
unlucky
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by tall2ce(m): 9:59am On Jul 07, 2014
Downtoearth: Like the Super Eagles,they need a sound technical tactician.
So you are telling dat Vahid coach of Algeria to 2014 WC is not technically sound because name the guy coach the Ivorians go 2010 WC
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by Freshpage(m): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2014
It nt abt technical directions. Those guys do nt show willingness to play for dia National Team. Yaya Taure for example, he contributed notin to d team in d WC. Dis is a player who give all he has for Man City.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by ProGSM(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2014
Normality:

Pls anytin u do stay away from Lagoshost, Lagoshost? If u see them my guy turn bk and follow apiam way, those people go frustrate ur career, they killed me in 2010 and till nw I never recover fully while my guy Naijaloaded .com has been growing stronger and stronger and lagoshost killed mine with frequest offlines and downtimes till I lost interest in managing the site.

I don't regret much tho, I used the experience to be a top pro web and app developer and good network analyst.

But stay away from them, if u wan try mark it somewia nw, u go cry find anoda host and domain provider in few months time.

You can,t tell me lagoshost.com has any issue. I have used them for over 10 sites and all is well, only one that they placed on a server that is always going off, when I complain to them, they removed it.

Lets not destroy our own thing.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProGSM:

You can,t tell me lagoshost.com has any issue. I have used them for over 10 sites and all is well, only one that they placed on a server that is always going off, when I complain to them, they removed it.

Lets not destroy our own thing.

Guy let me tell u fact, as early as 2010, when we started using Lagoshost, they were shit and still is, adding one server to their data center every year for a company that has stayed that long isn't business mehn...

Those guys killed my career and that of my guys, even used to host his site their and they frustrated his effort which made him.

Rubbish service, downtime and uptime, rubbish, even the Customer service is d worst I've met.

I can count 5 sites that they frustrated out of their service, and this sites are top sites right now.

Just this week they sent me a mail as am still in their mailing list about customers complaining of downtime and all those stuffs which made them to move to another server, and rubbish rubbish explanations. Really embarrassing, and some sites in their server had to go offline for 12 hours while their new server records were still propagating...even the comments on their fb page will tell u everytin. Check the mails they send me 80% of them is always about server issue and maintenance and all those shits.

Don't touch some Nigerian hosts even with a long bamboo stick. I rather go for all these one dollar webhosts than Lagoshosts and most reseller hosts in Nigeria.

But I don't even use one dollar web host...

I go with digitalocean.com cheap vps or linode.com vps, which in my own view is the best cloud server vps for developers with small budget.

Am nt doing advert, am just telling pple to go for real value.
Even the speed of sites hosted there is a no-brainer.

http://ginjaland.com was hosted on digitalocean and check out the speed

And should I tell u that Lagoshost made this my site shut down in 2011 cus of bad server and always going offline and even when it comes online, mobile users can't access it, and when I requested for transfer my offer wasn't met, I just had to end their service for them by leaving it to expire, then I just had to dust off my arse and terminate all the sites I had with them.

Nt to talk of the one that happened early last year when I tried to give them a new chance...oh boi they nearly gave me heart attack, I left everytin for them both host and domain, just changed d DNS of the domain to reflect in the new host I had to buy....

Infact they are worse than shit.
Re: Are The Ivorian Golden Generation Players Overated Or Unlucky? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 04, 2014
Guy even ur site has no rank, in Nigeria and 11 m in the world.....

That is what a good host does for u, not rubbish like lagoshost

Check out my site on alexa, today 4th sept 2014, it is in 727th position in Nigeria and around 300K in d world in just 3 weeks after being offline for 3 yrs, all tnx to lagoshost for killing my mojo.

Trusted intel from an seo expert told me host can shoot up a site's ranking, and it is affirmative with mine. Trust me no ad was done and just few likes(fb) and followers(twitter).

So keep ur lagoshost and enjoy it, when u realize what am saying u will regret knowing Lagoshost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Guts Gbenga Okunowo 's Home In Ibadan / Liverpool Battle Chelsea Over FC Porto’s Alex Telles / Emmanuel Emenike May Be Jailed For 3 Years For Faking Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.