Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56663 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
@STELLAUSIH
start the food biz as your husband adviced.I always like it when women obey their spouse.just as I told my wife to operate the type of biz I want.this will also spice up your marital life when he sees that u followed his directives.however u must be ready for the challenges that comes with any "trading business" which I explained sometime ago on this thread:
1. it is energy sapping(so you will need a sales girl).
2. it requires huge human effort
3. it is time consuming
4. you will need space for storage
5. it does not guarantee instant income

other businesses you can consider that guarantees instant income are listed below(u can use the 2nd shop for this).
1. biz centre/cafe
2. barbing saloon
3. sell audio/video cds

with barbing saloon alone you can make average of N4000 daily(depending on your area). its a biz av done b4 in 2008 during my nysc so I can guarantee thats its very profitable.since u are on ground,u can monitor daily sales.just employ a good barber.you will excel
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by dbty(m): 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Want to start selling household maintenance tools(brushes, paint,mob etc). I need idea on d business eg capital, location n profit
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
dbty: Want to start selling household maintenance tools(brushes, paint,mob etc). I need idea on d business eg capital, location n profit

welcome on board my sister. sorry this thread is about "20 simple businesses you can start at home with N20,000 or less". check the 1st and 2nd page for details. keep following. thank you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by stellausih: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Wow! Thanks so much goldendiamond. U are indeed a blessing to this generation! I must confess that God has just used u to confirm one of the businesses we had in mind. Actually, b4 we built the shop, my hubby had already said the second one will be a barbing salon. I was like no way! But now u have confirmed it. God bless u real gud. Pls what does it take to register for the seminar u talked about? I am very much interested. Thanks once again and looking forward to hearing from u.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 10:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
sir goldendian here is what i wrote please modfy if possible

We help businesses, churches, groups, coperatw organization, even individual reach out to their customers, love one etc. Using bulksms service,
Bulksms a.k.a customised sms is simply the system of sending the same text message via the web, with a customised title(sender ID) to multiple users at once on their mobile phone .
It is probably the fastest and most effective means of mobile communication.
With bulksms hundred and thousand of messages can be sent at a time with your desired name, which you wish to display on receivers phone as sender ID e.g company name, school name church name etc

Uses of bulksms
=> event publicity: bulksms is very effective for promoting an events such as church programs, wedding invitation, dedication and ceremony etc.
=>Reminder: it can be use as reminder of any kind within church, group, organisation or company for importants info or alart.
=> Products/service: bulksms work well when promoting your products or service, all you need is a gsm data base of your targeted customer.

Advantages of bulksms

=> it allow you to get across directly to high targeted receipients.
=> low cost
=> it help to retain and get new customers.

Our Service are very afordable and effective we sales as low as 1.70 per unit. And 2# per unit if bellow 1,000 unit.
Call

i think i wil just use A4 paper 4 nw .....thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2014
@AKORSON5

my brother your proposal is okay but the problem is your price. remember I told you before not to charge above N1.50K per unit. you need to go through my step by step guide again. check page 8 or 9 on this thread(what etcme posted). you said you will use A4 paper meaning you want to paste it on walls or notice boards. dont do that because its a waste of time as no one will have time to read it. its better you package it and spiral bind as a proposal with a front page then submit to your prospects. check the sample proposals I posted before. bulk sms is volume driven and the market is saturated so try and also consider other businesses on my list. you need at least four sources of income to achieve financial freedom. anything less than that, one will just keep strugling; that is why I always tell employees that your salary is not enough, its important to have another source of income. wishing you all the best my brother. may all your heart desires be fulfilled ijn(amen)
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 8:34am On Aug 25, 2014
goldendiamond: @AKORSON5

my brother your proposal is okay but the problem is your price. remember I told you before not to charge above N1.50K per unit. you need to go through my step by step guide again. check page 8 or 9 on this thread(what etcme posted). you said you will use A4 paper meaning you want to paste it on walls or notice boards. dont do that because its a waste of time as no one will have time to read it. its better you package it and spiral bind as a proposal with a front page then submit to your prospects. check the sample proposals I posted before. bulk sms is volume driven and the market is saturated so try and also consider other businesses on my list. you need at least four sources of income to achieve financial freedom. anything less than that, one will just keep strugling; that is why I always tell employees that your salary is not enough, its important to have another source of income. wishing you all the best my brother. may all your heart desires be fulfilled ijn(amen)

ok sir you mean spiral bind just like handout? and how many pages should i make it? also ,for the price is because i m end user not reseller. as end user how much do you want me to charge sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:35am On Aug 25, 2014
stellausih: Wow! Thanks so much goldendiamond. U are indeed a blessing to this generation! I must confess that God has just used u to confirm one of the businesses we had in mind. Actually, b4 we built the shop, my hubby had already said the second one will be a barbing salon. I was like no way! But now u have confirmed it. God bless u real gud. Pls what does it take to register for the seminar u talked about? I am very much interested. Thanks once again and looking forward to hearing from u.

its all to the glory of God.pls I beg u to flow with your husband.its a biz av done b4 so I can assure u that a barbing saloon will sell. just make the place very attractive.
- install a gotv/dstv with a flat screen tv.
- dont over price(charge N300 or less).
- put adequate light.
- install an AC unit.
- install large double mirror(so customer can view back of his head).
- employ a neat barber with good attitude.
- train him on the importance of customer service every day.
you will excel ijn

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2014
@AKORSON5

yes spiral bind like handout. check page 9 to 11 or so for the sample. 5-pages is enough because people dont have time to read stories:

1st page = front/cover page
2nd & 3rd page = main proposal
4th page = your price list
5th page = your personal/company profile

by your profile I mean you describe your business, services and other things about yourself. hope you understand.good luck
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2014
goldendiamond: @AKORSON5

yes spiral bind like handout. check page 9 to 11 or so for the sample. 5-pages is enough because people dont have time to read stories:

1st page = front/cover page
2nd & 3rd page = main proposal
4th page = your price list
5th page = your personal/company profile

by your profile I mean you describe your business, services and other things about yourself. hope you understand.good luck

Thank you very much sir, thats mean if i have 10 churches or school 's i needs to print and piral bind 10 proposal right or is single one is ok?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2014
goldendiamond: 6. MAKE YOUR CONTENT RICH AND USEFUL
- dont deliver less than your promise
- avoid any "get rich quick" titles, its a gimmick nothing like that exists
- give people value for their money
- avoid half information or vague information

7. GET QUALIFIED SPEAKERS AND FACILITATORS:
- dont step into areas outside your strength
- source for facilitator that can deliver and aid your seminar success
- as they deliver, study them carefully and create your own style
- work on public speaking skills and use the right language

8. GET YOUR PRICING RIGHT:
- get a paper and pen and be realistic
- dont over price or under price
- get your accounting right
- discover the unit cost that will cover your expenses
- device a strategic approach

9. HAVE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO OFFER:
- it will boost your income
- it keeps the profit flowing
- this keeps the connection with your participants
- it is a networking tool
- it is also a major bait

10th step of HOW TO PLAN SEMINAR is comin soon.ask questions & contribute.keep following

ok lets continue with the business topic.
I have a seminar to attend today by 1pm at ikeja so we are still learning too
because once you stop learning yu start dieing. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
A friend invited me because the seminar is about a very good money making idea.
I will share it with you FREE of charge if only you can attend our training in lagos
holding this saturday. if you are interested just say "RESERVE MY SEAT".
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:30am On Aug 25, 2014
tosenbaba: Thanks for your contribution,for me I have all necessary materials and facilities to start,please add me to your email.so we could talk more..... tosenokuns@yahoo.com

Sorry sir its not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get four products free of charge.
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Bonus: FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost sir. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:55am On Aug 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

Sorry sir its not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get four products free of charge.
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Bonus: FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost sir. keep following

ok due to many text messages and emails we received, I have decided to give out another FREE list of gsm distributors to 50 members of this thread. thats the best I can do to satisfy all the people that sent emails. I think I have been generous enough because some people av been so consistent in asking, pleading and persuading me since. post your email here if you are interested. Only 50 emails please. keep following. your best will become better this year. you will not lack any good thing and all your heart desires will be fulfilled ijn. thank you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by stellausih: 1:08pm On Aug 25, 2014
@goldendiamond. Wow! U are too much sir. Can't thank u enough. My God will reward u immersely. I feel so blessed! Looking forward to meeting u at the seminar. Stay blessed. Pls post the address of the venue and what the registration entails.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by lifestyle1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

ok due to many text messages and emails we received, I have decided to give out another FREE list of gsm distributors to 50 members of this thread. thats the best I can do to satisfy all the people that sent emails. I think I have been generous enough because some people av been so consistent in asking, pleading and persuading me since. post your email here if you are interested. Only 50 emails please. keep following. your best will become better this year. you will not lack any good thing and all your heart desires will be fulfilled ijn. thank you

life_style32@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by vpaymoney(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Jidowu84@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by steve888(m): 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
Quest4steve888@gmail.com still I follow thanks

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls sir I sent a text to ur phone and email. Still waiting
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
goldendiamond:

my people this is your last chance to get this list of 52 gsm distributors free of charge. av given out 100 free copies before in four different batches. this is the 5th batch so take advantage of it. people pay N1500 for it from our newspaper adverts so once this opportunity is gone please dont blame me if I dont respond anymore. keep following.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
Can u enlighten me on dis ur calculation. I want to start bulk sms biz. I thought d biz is llke if u get sms at say 85kobo per sms u sell at mayb 150kobo per sms and make profit of 65kobo per sms. What I dont understand is dis ur unit stuff. Pls can u expantiate. Thanx
etcme: For those of us who have joined bulk sms biz or aspiring to start, before you patronize any bulk sms site, make sure you make your research very well. Most sites will sell too cheap as low as 0.90k per sms while in the actual sense, they are giving you a service of 1.5 units per sms which is 0.90 x 1.5 = 1.35k per sms.
I also discovered that you can get more clients in your area by pasting your adverts (remember my style) in barbing saloons. Their is high traffic there.
@OP, pls permit me to paste some of your first page teachings here before the data lost for the benefit of those who are just joining. I saved most of them. Waiting your approval sir.
God bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 9:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm yet to understand this unit of a thing. Sir frm ur calc. can we infer that sms billing is more profitable than d unit billing since with 10,000units one cud make profit of N6500 in sms billing while 4000units is made if it is unit billing. How do we compare N6500 as a profit with 4000units as a gain since they are unlike terms? Pls sir ur explaination will help. Thanx
goldendiamond:

that is a silent fraud.1.9units is too much.most sms sites charge 1unit for glo,airtel,etisalat & 1.5units for mtn so get a new sms site.its better to bill on number of sms for your client's benefit however it also depends on volume of sms u're sending so your best option is to get a cheap & reliable sms platform.
for example if u buy
10,000 units at 85k thats N8500 and you sell at N1.50k thats N15,000. lets assume you send to
6000 mtn lines at 1.5units = 9000 units and
4000 non mtn lines at 1unit= 4000units
total sms required for
10,000 gsm lines = 13,000 units
so u need to explain the mtn rate to your clients
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Pls sir help me with bulk sms site that charges low. Thanx
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godiskind:
Can u enlighten me on dis ur calculation
You are welcome brother. As regards to your question, are you buying it as a Reseller or as an End user. Their prices differ a bit. In everything, SMS is volume driven cus your profits are in kobo's.
God bless our efforts.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2014
To all, hard work pays, you don't become rich over night. There must be a price to pay for you to get where you want to be. Take time and define your life, how do you want your life to be in the next 5 years. Some business ideas may not be easy, but hard work and consistency propels you to take action. You may read this thread from first page to this current page and you are yet to take action on any of them.....it is called procastination, which is the lazy man's apology. Get up and do something.
There is money in website marketing.
God bless th op!
God bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Godiskind: 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm not using it for myself. I want to buy in large qty and do send bulk sms for churches, schools, etc thru advert though and make my profits. As in, I want to be making some earning with it
etcme:
You are welcome brother. As regards to your question, are you buying it as a Reseller or as an End user. Their prices differ a bit. In everything, SMS is volume driven cus your profits are in kobo's.
God bless our efforts.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2014
Godiskind: I'm not using it for myself. I want to buy in large qty and do send bulk sms for churches, schools, etc thru advert though and make my profits. As in, I want to be making some earning with it
ok....since you are not getting a website of your own, you are still buying as an end user. Most sites will sell to you ranging from 0.90k to 1.50k........you have to make your research very well. Check their services and how prompt they are.
God bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
Good morning my friends.
for all who have followed this thread from inception.
for all who made comments & contributed.
for all who ordered for our products.
for all who sent emails & sms.
I really appreciate you all.

- now imagine you could be earning twice as much as your present income.
- imagine u could have your own personal car.
- imagine u could be driving that better car you desire.
- imagine u could be living in a bigger house
- imagine u have millions in your bank account
- imagine u could be enjoying a luxury lifestyle
- imagine u could achieve all your heart desires

my point is there is no limit to "imagination". its called image-nation so the quality of your life can not be better than the mental picture on your mind. why am I saying all this. its because I want to help 10 people with business plan development, feasibility studies, risk analysis & also make them biz partners.in short I will be giving them everything I know.any thing that has value carries a cost so its not FREE...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
(continued from above).
so if you are interested send I WANT TO BE A BUSINESS PARTNER with your name & location to 0817-932-8162. eg "I want to be a biz partner" "emeka hassan" "ekiti state".
only ten serious people please. thank you. for others who desire to see me one on one am happy to inform u that we will be holding a FREE TRAINING PROGRAM from August 31st to Sept 27th in 10 states. LAGOS, IBADAN, OSOGBO, ILORIN, BENIN, ABEOKUTA, AKURE, ASABA, PORTHARCOURT & ABUJA. its tagged 12-SIMPLE WAYS TO GENERATE INCOME". 12 of the topics on this thread will be thought live which is more effective than any online training. plus two extra money making topics. for date and venue, text RESERVE MY SEAT with your preferred location out of the ten states listed to my 0817...(scroll up to view).

the word POOR means:
P - PASSING
O - OVER
O - OPPORTUNITIES
R - REGULARLY

to experience change in life,u need to do something.this FREE seminar will empower u & boost your income so stop doubting & dont miss it. ACT NOW!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2014
goldendiamond: (continued from above).
so if you are interested send I WANT TO BE A BUSINESS PARTNER with your name & location to 0817-932-8162. eg "I want to be a biz partner" "emeka hassan" "ekiti state".
only ten serious people please. thank you. for others who desire to see me one on one am happy to inform u that we will be holding a FREE TRAINING PROGRAM from August 31st to Sept 27th in 10 states. LAGOS, IBADAN, OSOGBO, ILORIN, BENIN, ABEOKUTA, AKURE, ASABA, PORTHARCOURT & ABUJA. its tagged 12-SIMPLE WAYS TO GENERATE INCOME". 12 of the topics on this thread will be thought live which is more effective than any online training. plus two extra money making topics. for date and venue, text RESERVE MY SEAT with your preferred location out of the ten states listed to my 0817...(scroll up to view).

the word POOR means:
P - PASSING
O - OVER
O - OPPORTUNITIES
R - REGULARLY

to experience change in life,u need to do something.this FREE seminar will empower u & boost your income so stop doubting & dont miss it. ACT NOW!

sir ! i day one corner here
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:30am On Aug 26, 2014
goldendiamond:

retail business is good but it requires more capital and you must be ready to face its challenges. no matter the product any retail business has the following constraints listed below:
1. it is energy sapping
2. it requires huge human effort
3. it is time consuming
4. it does not guarantee instant income
5. it requires financial discipline
6. it requires more capital as you will need to rent a space to operate(not home based as this particular topic)
7. you will need to employ someone(at least one)

pls dont get me wrong as am not discouraging you. just trying to let you know what it entails so you can prepare because the 7points I listed is not convenient for an aspiring entrepreneur or a small business owner. hope you understand. keep following. you will excel and succeed

@STELLAUSIH
this is my response to a member of this thread on July 10th. I think you can also learn from it. start your business now and dont procrastinate. keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2014
goldendiamond:

still available. post your email if you're interested. dont miss it
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ewenla202: 10:29am On Aug 26, 2014
@Goldendiamond:it is good to know that your wife is in Ilorin, I graduated from from UNILORIN 2 two years ago. If she is on the Better by far Campus, there is possibility, I might know her! @ richenfort, kindly send the report to meneteabolo@gmail.com,thanks. I have been busy with offline stuffs,so I only popped in once in a while! It is shall be with us all! @ goldendiamond thank you for the inspiration,I have a joyfulstory to share soon! @ etcme- God bless our efforts! Masha Allah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / Compare Nigeria's Naira To Other African currencie and Be Shocked At The Result.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.