Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (57225 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 11:14pm On Aug 05, 2014
Just got stucked on this today. Read down.
You have two hands, two legs, your brain is working, you are above 18 and you still beg for money?!!!.... something is definitely wrong with you!..Yes I said so Money comes to those who proffer solution to people's
problems... For instance, if I need 50k now, all I need to do is to organize a course on any of my areas of expertise, offer it for 2.5k per
participant, target atleast 100 participants, I will definetely have more than 10 people sign up and viola!!..am smiling to the bank..... Look within you...there is definitely something you know or have that people are dying to get...SELL IT!!! Every youth I see in Nigeria, wants to dupe somebody online to make it big...that's a foolish strategy to make money.... Roll up your sleeves and get to work....write an e-book (if you cant publish one), learn to design a website and make at
least 80k per web design job, learn a skill that is marketable...but by all means, start selling something!!!...
Talk is cheap my friend..get to work IF YOU CAN'T GET A JOB, MY FRIEND....CREATE ONE....
God Bless our efforts!

3 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by infogenius(m): 6:18am On Aug 06, 2014
goldendiamond: For all those sending emails about business name registration.its a wise move as having a CAC certificate has several benefits(few are listed below):
1. it validates your business
2. it will boost your business proposals
3. it may be required in sourcing loans
4. it will help u in attracting biz partners
5. it is required in opening a current account in your biz name
6. it will help u in getting investors
7. it gives your biz a legal identity

visit the nearest CAC office and pay N200 for "availability form". pay N250 for a "green file folder". fill the form, attach your passport photo and submit then go back after two weeks.if your business name is approved,pay the sum of N4000, submit the green file folder and ask the officers when to come for your certificate. if you fail to pay within 60 days your biz name will be cancelled & if your name is rejected,you will have to repeat the process.however as simple as this process may seem,most biz names get rejected because of one major factor

Good job u're doing here.Just a slight correction.The fees to getting a business name have been changed a long time ago.I registered a business name Jan 2103 and I realized that the N250 for availability form is N500 and business reg is N10K though I paid more just to make it easier for me.
http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/summary-of-fees-and-forms/
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
infogenius:

Good job u're doing here.Just a slight correction.The fees to getting a business name have been changed a long time ago.I registered a business name Jan 2103 and I realized that the N250 for availability form is N500 and business reg is N10K though I paid more just to make it easier for me.
http://new.cac.gov.ng/home/summary-of-fees-and-forms/

ok sir. thank you for the correction. really appreciate you. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
etcme: Just got stucked on this today. Read down.
You have two hands, two legs, your brain is working, you are above 18 and you still beg for money?!!!.... something is definitely wrong with you!..Yes I said so Money comes to those who proffer solution to people's
problems... For instance, if I need 50k now, all I need to do is to organize a course on any of my areas of expertise, offer it for 2.5k per
participant, target atleast 100 participants, I will definetely have more than 10 people sign up and viola!!..am smiling to the bank..... Look within you...there is definitely something you know or have that people are dying to get...SELL IT!!! Every youth I see in Nigeria, wants to dupe somebody online to make it big...that's a foolish strategy to make money.... Roll up your sleeves and get to work....write an e-book (if you cant publish one), learn to design a website and make at
least 80k per web design job, learn a skill that is marketable...but by all means, start selling something!!!...
Talk is cheap my friend..get to work IF YOU CAN'T GET A JOB, MY FRIEND....CREATE ONE....
God Bless our efforts!

nice one my brother. please we need more contributions like this so we can all learn from each other. keep following. you will excel and succeed. your best will become better ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 1:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
goldendiamond:

nice one my brother. please we need more contributions like this so we can all learn from each other. keep following. you will excel and succeed. your best will become better ijn
Amen
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
thanks sirs for the good work

pls keep it up
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by NotNairalandi(m): 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
etcme:
To get explorersms platform, use xwireless.net. They re d owner
yes boss.i have seen their reselling system but i still need someone to design my sms site for me because they only sell and host dont think they design.thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nairalandi: yes boss.i have seen their reselling system but i still need someone to design my sms site for me because they only sell and host dont think they design.thanks
call their customer care or you can make use of google for other alternatives.
God bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by NotNairalandi(m): 6:10am On Aug 07, 2014
etcme:
call their customer care or you can make use of google for other alternatives.
God bless our efforts!
thanks alot bro
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Royalejr(m): 6:14am On Aug 07, 2014
Are you thinking of Investing in Nigeria but don't know where to start from or which business to invest your money into? Here are top 20 most lucrative businesses in Nigeria you can invest your money and be sure of making millions back in no time. READ and join the discussion on: http://entrepreneurshipcircle.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6423&p=7554#p7554
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by enuel: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2014
You can start reselling sms units via [url]multitexter.com/signup[/url] . I do that alot and makes me more profit than I expected. Try it. You can call 01-4539791 for more info.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by MacCoka: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Well done sire,#still following#
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2014
etcme: Just got stucked on this today. Read down.
God Bless our efforts!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
**********************************************************************************************************

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 3:29am On Aug 08, 2014
I hope I can be of help to you here, try metropolitansms.com or onenairasms.com and see. Reach me via 08098002051. Thanks
Nairalandi: thanks boss!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by semasir: 3:31am On Aug 08, 2014
I can help out with your sms site if you desire. Pls reach me via 08098002051. Thanks

Nairalandi: yes boss.i have seen their reselling system but i still need someone to design my sms site for me because they only sell and host dont think they design.thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2014
for all those posting EBOLA jokes, you need to examine your brain. if you reside in lagos you will think twice. a disease that kills within 3weeks or less. spreading through contact of body fluids and all you can do is joke about it. may God forgive you...
first it was boko haram now its this deadly virus. Nigerians will now be denied visas just when I was planning to leave this country; its so sad and painful. CNN must apologise to nigerians for misinforming the world. may this deadly plague not be our portion ijn..

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 11:15am On Aug 08, 2014
goldendiamond: NOW brace yourself,focus your senses,grab a drink to relax & open up your mind as I take you through this sweet journey.no matter which state you reside in nigeria,african country or any part of the world, this is one business you can operate without stress and make money with peace of mind. I can hear someone say but am not interested because am shy and cant address a crowd. relax and take a chill pill, there is some thing to learn here. we learnt from successful experts who have proofs and the person teaching you also have proofs.the easiest way to succeed is to copy others who have excelled in your desired field.we will be taking the following topics.
1. SEMINAR BASICS
2. HOW TO PLAN A SEMINAR
3. HOW TO CHOOSE A SEMINAR NAME
4. 3 POWER PROFIT SOURCES
5. COMMONLY MADE MISTAKES TO AVOID
6. HOW TO AVOID LOOSING MONEY

b4 I continue,I received many emails last week with many questions.If I didnt reply your mail it was deliberate.please kindly post it here so other followers can also learn. keep following

ok lets continue with the 11th business topic. keep following.

people are willing to pay large sums of money for a seat if they believe that it provides them a special opportunity to:
1. make money
2. gain prestige
3. experience great enjoyment

other things people are ready, willing and eager to pay for includes:
- solution to problems
- guide to achieving a desire
- advice that adds value
- knowledge base boosters

Best selling topics are FINANCE and RELATIONSHIPS
other topics you can leverage on includes:
LOVE
SEX
INVESTING
HEALTH
COOKING
PARENTING
IMPORT & EXPORT
RETIREMENT
CAREER
ACADEMICS
TRAVEL
ONLINE BUSINESS
MARKETING
WEIGHT LOSS
SKIN CARE
etc

this topic is a goldmine if only you can apply the principles you will learn here
please dont take it for granted because its free. am busy now. will be back soon. you will excel and succeed ijn

2 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by CBNIM: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2014
goldendiamond:

you got me laughing with this post. "my dear". "pls dear". " remain blessed dearie". my wife saw it and said jokingly "so you now have girlfriends on nairaland". I was just laughing then she later checked your entire profile and found out you were married. dont mind her jare - her body too dey hot.

however tanx for this comment really appreciate you. (visited your blog) nice one, keep it up. before the nairaland data loss I already discussed how to create professional business proposals. will repost it again so new members can also learn. keep following. you will excel and succeed

Hahahaha! No mind me joor oo! Refers to almost everybody as "my dear" lol! My apologies to your wife though!

Please kindly remove my name from your post, U know this is a public forum.
plus, thanks for visiting my blog, something I do with my free time!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2014
post edited. check to confirm. "page 8"
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by darlingjoylyn(f): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2014
@goldendiamond sir,are we still on track with you? I've been away for sometime but back now. Life is not easy in our country.our government treats us like trash and dump us in a bottom less pit. We lost our shops to some people with selfish brains in the name of politicians! Painful indeed
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by CBNIM: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2014
goldendiamond: post edited. check to confirm. "page 8"

Thank you.
Keep up the good work!
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by etcme(m): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
where are the occupants of this house?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hushmail: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
hi, pple, whats happening to our lectures?

are we on hols?
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by otunba9ja: 4:12am On Aug 12, 2014
Sir, well done for this great job...May God increase you in wisdom and strength...I am new to this thread and interested in the real estate and John fashanu business stuff....I will appreciate a detailed explanation on them..God bless.....otunbasouthwest@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ayostically: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2014
goldendiamond:

4th BATCH:
1. tmure1920@gmail.com (sir hope you are happy now. did this because of you. keep following)
2. olaitanfriday@gmail.com
3. chikgera@yahoo.com
4. papatee4eva@gmail.com
5. osiloalex@gmail.com
6. dadaadeife@gmail.com
7. mr.peculiar@yahoo.com
8. hopeman4all@yahoo.com
9. dan.star45@yahoo.com
10. semasopeolu@gmail.com
11. smallvilletolu@gmail.com
12. gbebe1@ovi.com
13. hazioenterprise@gmail.com
14. ogborokiri@gmail.com
15. hobat2006@yahoo.com
16. joyfulben@yahoo.com
17. dunrichesq@yahoo.com
18. tolbabby19@yahoo.com
19. favouraugusta247@yahoo.com
20. ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com

now 20 emails.
CHECK YOUR EMAIL
keep following

Wao! I juzt stumbled on this & l gues l've missed alot, even as l tried 2 follow up frm page 1.
Pls l'ld like to benefit frm ur generousity. I've been lookin 2 get hookd up wit gsm distributors a long time now. Couuld u pls send me a copy of this list? I beg u, sir
My e-mail is: alwaysbenjoy@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2014
darlingjoylyn: @goldendiamond sir,are we still on track with you? I've been away for sometime but back now. Life is not easy in our country.our government treats us like trash and dump us in a bottom less pit. We lost our shops to some people with selfish brains in the name of politicians! Painful indeed

so sad to know my sister. what a bad experience to loose a place of business in such circumstances. just hope you were compensated. please forget these adversity and explore other opportunities. we all av a story to tell whether sweet or sad so pls be strong. am still on track with this thread just took a break to attend to business and other pressing issues. keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ayescopy: 10:28pm On Aug 13, 2014
@goldendiamond
Ur work will never stumble IJN, pls sir am a jjc, I wouldn't want to miss out in this kind of thread, pls ve sent u a mail concerning bulksms, especially d buz proposals. my email is ayesunday@Yahoo.co.uk, tke u as u reply me sir.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2014
Ayostically:

Wao! I juzt stumbled on this & l gues l've missed alot, even as l tried 2 follow up frm page 1.
Pls l'ld like to benefit frm ur generousity. I've been lookin 2 get hookd up wit gsm distributors a long time now. Couuld u pls send me a copy of this list? I beg u, sir
My e-mail is: alwaysbenjoy@yahoo.com

welcome on board sir. am sorry the free promo is over.100 members of this thread got free copies in four batches. another free promo may likely occur soon and all emails posted will be compiled. order for a bulk sms proposal this week and get two proposals free(john fashanu agent and website marketing) plus the list of 52 gsm distributors(name of ceo, address & gsm line). thats buy 1,get 3 free. to order send sms to 0817-932-8162 and state your nairaland username.

@ayostically thank you for joining us. please take note of the above too. the emails are too much & I always like to reply at once.keep following. you will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:19am On Aug 14, 2014
ayescopy: @goldendiamond
Ur work will never stumble IJN, pls sir am a jjc, I wouldn't want to miss out in this kind of thread, pls ve sent u a mail concerning bulksms, especially d buz proposals. my email is ayesunday@Yahoo.co.uk, tke u as u reply me sir.
welcome on board sir. please read my response to two followers above. for bulk sms go to page 11 on this thread for post of "etcme". keep following. you will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:35am On Aug 14, 2014
goldendiamond: I started this thread because I often see people on nairaland complain about lack of capital.this is not a copy and paste thing,as my followers already know(before the data loss) u are learning from someone with practical experience. at one point in my life av been involved with all the businesses stated except dog handler, makeup artistry and mc/comedian because am not cut out for it. am presently working on biography publishing & the income potential is huge. these 20 businesses are better than agriculture, livestock & small scale manufacturing businesses u are familiar with. those types does not guarantee instant income & requires good packaging because u're competing with established brands with strong publicity & high market share. one of my students once approached me for assistance to start "liquid soap making". I advised her with many reasons to forget it & do something better that will give her instant income. she felt discouraged then later she came back so I told her to become a "make up artist"....

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

A Loan App Just Served My Neighbour A Court Order / Your Skrill/Neteller Account | Support Thread / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.