Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56649 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2015
goldendiamond:

For all sending emails for discount please you need to understand that our products are not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. We have been generous enough with all this FREE info on nairaland. Please go through every page on the thread if you're just joining us. Am so sorry we can't create business proposals for everybody. Some nairalanders on this thread paid N1500, N2000 and N2500 for this product(which is still at a discount).

As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get five products free of charge. Due to the high demand for discount I have decided to give out the following five products worth N9500 at a small token of N1500 only(with a special bonus).
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of 52 authorised gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Computer tutor business manual
6. FREE after sales support(directly from my humble self)

everything that has value carries a cost so here it is for you to take advantage of. Am sorry that's the best we can do so if you really need it you can order for it. To order send "I need this bonus" with your nairaland username to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn. keep following...

This special offer ends on Feb20th so act fast and don't procrastinate. Keep following

still available
discount offer still valid for this week
act fast and dont miss it
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by edwardo101: 10:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Pls add me tweezyeasy@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by anasey(m): 8:43am On Apr 24, 2015
SMS Marketing is the most cost
effective way to drive new sales of Products/services.
Sending SMS to 1 or 500,000
customers is easy and only takes 5
minutes.
Full support given by GranDFix team.
www.grandfix.com.ng
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bluepanther(m): 9:47am On Apr 24, 2015
better late than never. my email is goldenpalace2x@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by anuoreangel(f): 8:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Pls mi too o anuangel1912@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by periwyte2(m): 9:50am On Jun 04, 2015
I am game... Add me lebari.nkpowa@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2015
FirstKlass:
Sir, i want to start re charge card printing business and event management but dont know how to start with it.. please can you sent me vital information as regards to that. firstklassproducts@gmail.com

You can order for the products sir. Thank you for joining this thread. Please keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2015
manshyne:

i stumbled on this thread now and i think am interested in topics 1 and 2 above. Pls. Goldendiamond, is there something you can do to my case? As you can see, am a newbie to this topic. And i don't mind receiving the list of the 52 authorized dealers too! My email is manshyne8@gmail.com. Thanks for the good work!

Keep following. Another batch will be sent soon at a free rate. I am collating all the email addresses now. But you will have to get the two topics you desire at an affordable rate. Keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2015
Next topic loading
Brace yourself
Invite others
And focus on this thread

Where are my many followers
I need some encouragement to continue
New members are also welcomed

Keep following...

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2015
For all sending emails for discount please you need to understand that our products are not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. We have been generous enough with all this FREE info on nairaland. Please go through every page on the thread if you're just joining us. Am so sorry we can't create business proposals for everybody. Some nairalanders on this thread paid N1500, N2000 and N2500 for this product(which is still at a discount).

As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get five products free of charge. Due to the high demand for discount I have decided to give out the following seven products worth N12,000 at a small token of N1500 only(with a special bonus)
1. bulk sms proposal
2. Bulk sms manual
3. john fashanu agent proposa
4. Real estate agent biz manual
5. website marketing proposal
6. list of 52 authorised gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
7. Computer tutor business manual

Special Bonus
FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost so here it is for you to take advantage of. Am sorry that's the best we can do so if you really need it you can order for it. To order send "I need this bonus" with your nairaland username to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn. keep following...

PS: this special discount offer ends on friday June 12th 2015 so decide fast and don't procrastinate...

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by akorson5(m): 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
Your excellency sir! We say welcome back
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
1money:
Goldendiamond, I thank God for bringing you into our lives, you have really helped us immensely with this thread and God will bless you and your family abundantly. For me it has not been easy to quit my job and go all out to pursue my entrepreneurial dreams because I'm responsible to some people(my family). So I use after work hours and weekends, even then its not easy 'cause I have 2 little kids. As you can see from my signature I have started with one of the businesses the OP taught and I made N20k renting a 3-bedroom flat to a couple. Despite my challenges I'm not giving up as I believe this money that I'm pursuing will quit running one day and I'll grab it as me, I'm not ready to quit. To my fellow readers, don't just read, act on the OP advices and suggestions, be determined and NEVER give up. May GOD bless our efforts. Once again thank you OP.

This is a testimony of one out of the many that has benefitted from this thread. We're about to start again and flow like before. If you're just joining us please kindly find time to go through every single page. Calling on all the numerous members of this thread to follow us, new members are also welcomed. You will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
otunba9ja:
Sir, well done for this great job...May God increase you in wisdom and strength...I am new to this thread and interested in the real estate and John fashanu business stuff....I will appreciate a detailed explanation on them..God bless.....otunbasouthwest@gmail.com

Keep following sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by vambi: 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
vambi2002@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
inestimable:
Hello, I just came across this thread and I am really interested especially on events management but unfortunately I couldn't find it on previous pages. I will really appreciate if u can put me through. Thanks a lot

Keep following. Thank you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by sirclemzy: 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
kindly send to me sir. clementokezie@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Hotbangasoup(m): 12:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Hotbangasoup@gmail.com pls add me too
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
happy new month to all my followers on this thread. as natural as it is for birds to fly and for lions to roar so will you excel this month.

whatever you lay your hands on will prosper this month. no matter your past setbacks, you will experience divine restoration and all your desires will be granted and satisfied this month.

every big thing starts small, every building begins from the foundation so dont look down on your small capital but pray, plan, work hard, work smart, leverage on team work, be optimistic, believe in yourself and never ever give up. you will excel and succeed ijn. keep following...

1 Share

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Chibenze(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
you never fulfiilled ur promise of 20k.
Welcome back
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2015
this thread has come a long way, we av treated 11 business topics:

1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
4. john fashanu agent biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz
11. organise a seminar biz

please ask questions and make comments. Order for the business proposals and e-manuals of your desired topics. send sms to 0703-000-0416 or email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. my prayer is that your best will become better this year ijn. pls keep following...

Now we have 9 topics left.

12. script writing
13. book reseller
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
16. public/motivational speaking
17. dog sales(dog show event)
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

Let us continue with "ebook marketing".

So fasten your seat belt, focus your senses and articulate your mind as we continue with this inspiring thread. For all my followers kindly invite others to join us on this profitable journey. Its about to get very interesting...

1 Share

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chibenze:
you never fulfiilled ur promise of 20k.

Welcome back

25k you mean.
How can there be a winner when there is no contest. Each time I post new exam questions, the mods ban me and the post is removed immediately. My guess is someone on this thread reported it as fraud to the moderators. This was very discouraging and made me abandon the thread. So my brother may be you can talk to the mods, however those who attended our physical programs benefitted from the exam. Thank you. Keep following...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hebronconcept: 7:41am On Jan 06, 2016
MAXIMIZING OPPORTUNITIES
It is a clear fact that we are in information age. Despite the fact that we are in information age yet information is powerful and expensive. The big difference between a successful entrepreneur and unsuccessful one is opportunity .
Opportunity is described as available information acted upon, they are ladders that take you to the next financial freedom or success.
When we all pray for GREATNESS, PROMOTIONS, BREAKTHROUGHS all we need to get to these points is OPPORTUNITY.
Reading this short report at such a time like this is an opportunity, some would have seen it but wont bother to read it, some wont seen it at all, am happy you are one of the few who are opportuned to see and also read it.
Success and greatness in life is a function of opportunity and preparation. Opportunity plus preparation equal to Success or Greatness.
But this is the IRONY of life, some people are prepared but don’t have opportunity to take them to the next level so they are still where they are, struggling and praying that one day E GO BETTER, however some people have opportunities at their door step, at their disposal but never maximized them because they are not prepared. They have lost opportunities in the years back which has made them to be where they are today, because they could not take such advantage.
You are where you are today because of the choices and decisions you made yesterday and your tomorrow will be determined by the choices and decisions you make today.
Dear reader, opportunity seeking, preparation and acting on new business opportunities are ladders that takes one to the next financial freedom.
In this new year, wake up to new realities, opportunities and be prepared to take advantage at the appropriate time using contacts, networking, interaction to obtain useful information that will take you to the next level of financial freedom.

However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW
TAKE ACTION NOW
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by hebronconcept: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN AGRICULTURE
Dear Reader

Do you know that the world's population has hit 7billion people?
Do you know that Nigeria's population is over 170million people
and that Nigeria is the 7th most populated country in the world?

Do you know that an estimated 8billion naira is spent on food and
food products in Nigeria daily, 56billion naira weekly and around
224billion a month?
Do you know that over 10million people live in Lagos? Do you know that in Lagos alone, Over #60million is spent on food daily?
Do you the number of industries in Nigeria that heavily depend on agro for their primary raw material?
Nigerians need food, those who can provide or supply it are in MONEY. Its a simple
mathematics.
Look around you and you will see proof. Poultry products, cooking oil,
rice etc are being imported from neighboring countries.
Do you know that we import maize, pineapple, watermelon? Just to mention a few.
The question is why food or agriculture business
1. Farming is a business.
Farming is a profitable business in Nigeria and all over the world, understanding the nitty gritty place you at a vantage position..
2. Farm produce will always be of high demand.
Some businesses or industry may be affected by the melt down, melt middle or whatever the experts call, but food or farm produce is different. Irrespective of the situation people must eat at least if you can eat three times a day, you will eat once.eg Most of us eat fish or meat every day, so cow price will surely keep on increasing. Catfish must continue selling, Titus and other fish in Nigeria must continue selling. Poultry birds, chicken, turkey, etc. will always have market demand. If you understand this fact, you`ll be encouraged to go into farming business
3. Nigerian population is increasing at alarming rate
Dear reader, do you know there is an opportunity in all the figures above, think
A lot of people will jump at the sight of money but very few will jump at an opportunity to make money. When you make most of the opportunities around, the result is SUCCESS.
Join a community of Those that want to transform their financial status through agriculture or farming
However, POVERTY is not CAUSED by the ABSENCE of MONEY but CAUSED by ABSENCE of INFORMATION not ACTED UPON, or NEGLECTED or PROCRASTINATION.

Remember WHAT YOU DON’T START DOES NOT GROW, TAKE ACTION NOW
Sam
smartideas170@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by ncolumella(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
For more information on cooking gas refilling plant, please visit/click: www.nairaland.com/2807449/turn-small-land-very-profitable

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Me4sure: 7:04pm On Feb 22, 2016
Thank you for the wonderful work that you are doing
Mr golden please kindly send the manual on these
1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz

and any of the others below

12. script writing
13. book reseller
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

THANK YOU SO MUCH
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by omotonyx(f): 10:55am On Apr 14, 2016
goldendiamond:

I can hear someone say but I don't like selling I just want to work and earn a good salary. My dear then you are the number one SELLER because you're selling your "time", "energy" and "intellect" to your employer; infact if you don't find a way out, you will be selling your entire life. I have a cousin who once worked with zenith bank, she drives a 2012 model Honda Accord(what most nigerians call evil spirit), she earns a fat salary, she lives in a 6bedrm duplex at Magodo owned by her(via mortgage), she travels abroad for vacation at least twice a year, her three kids combined schools fees is over 700k per term, she bought a Benz Jeep for her husband and Nissan xterra for her parents and donates cheerfully to church and charity projects.

All this was done by a young lady of 31years old but with everything she is not happy. How did I discover this. I once approached her to invest in a particular business project, we sat down and got talking and all of a sudden she started crying that she is not happy with her life. I asked why. She said its because she doesn't av time for her kids and always envy her friends who own their own business. I asked then why can't she resign. She said she is scared of being broke. Then I laughed for long and she asked why I was laughing. I said its amazing that she is unhappy after once bragging that working in a bank was her major goal in life. I counseled her and told her painful truths which changed her life. I told her she was only looking rich but actually not rich because her only source of income was her salary. She acquired all her properties through salary loans and these properties are not real assets because they depreciate in value. Even her house which is on mortgage doesn't generate any income for her.

So I told her to resign because life is in phases and that phase as a bank employee is due to stop because she has been there for 8years(since year 2005). She entered as a single, vibrant and happy lady. Now she is a wife with kids, has been promoted with more responsibilities but very unhappy(according to her), I asked what she will like to do. She said most of her friends run luxury boutiques that its a good business. I said why not do something different and invest in food and agriculture. I advised her to join a FMCG firm in the food sector and also start a poultry. I also told her to invest in real estate. Buy land, hold and resell, buy small buildings, renovate and resell. Today she is a major distributor of dangote noodles and Malta gold making over N100,000 daily sales(not profit) and makes over N400,000 a month from her poultry(selling average of 800crates monthly at N550 per crate). Today she has more time for her husband and kids. Her colleagues at zenith misses her but today she is happy because she is fulfilling the most important job God ordained for her of being a good wife and mother(this is the primary assignment of every woman).

So my people please never ever compare yourself with people you see driving brand new cars or living in luxurious apartments because behind those walls on those leather seats, some are very unhappy inside. Instead focus on yourself, mind your business and work hard to build your financial future. Believe in God, believe in Nigeria, believe in yourself, pray, work hard, be persistent, be focused, work smart and you will succeed...

Keep following
Kindly contribute and make comments so we can all learn from each other.
God bless you abundantly

wow you av really inspired me with this story. Now I can see the importance of having many streams of income. The problem I have is just the fear of loosing money which is quite risky for me. But now you have motivated me to take action. I am also interested in starting a small poulty farm this year and operating any FMCG business. Keep up the good work. God bless you sir
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by jefy(m): 8:30am On May 01, 2016
I need wholesale dealers of jean,polo,shirts,boxsers and singlet.treat as urgent..mail me if you are a bulk sales dealer of the above items..send me a mail lets get talking. jflair777@gmail.com hope to hear from you.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2016
goldendiamond:

25k you mean.
How can there be a winner when there is no contest. Each time I post new exam questions, the mods ban me and the post is removed immediately. My guess is someone on this thread reported it as fraud to the moderators. This was very discouraging and made me abandon the thread. So my brother may be you can talk to the mods, however those who attended our physical programs benefitted from the exam. Thank you. Keep following...

To all my followers on this thread am happy to inform you that we are back now. So brace yourself and get ready to be transformed. And if you are just joining us, please kindly go though from the 1st page. You won't regret it as it will surely inspire you. Keep following
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2016
goldendiamond:
this thread has come a long way, we av treated 11 business topics:

1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz

please ask questions and make comments. Order for the business proposals and e-manuals of your desired topics. send sms to 0703-000-0416 or email to ideas2wealth@yahoo.com. my prayer is that your best will become better this year ijn. pls keep following...

Now we have 9 topics left.

12. script writing
13. book reseller
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

Let us continue with "ebook marketing".

So fasten your seat belt, focus your senses and articulate your mind as we continue with this inspiring thread. For all my followers kindly invite others to join us on this profitable journey. Its about to get very interesting...

Please go through the 11 business topics we have treated if you are just joining us. Thank you
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Shininstar30(f): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2016
goldendiamond:
Its so sad that my only backup was lost to a crashed bb hard disk. Engineers tried to retrieve it all to no avail. however that is all history lets focus on the future and forge ahead. If you have any question from the past topics treated, feel free to ask. business proposals and video cds are also available. kindly invite others to join this thread and keep following...

There is no substitute to hard work in the school of success; even prayer is not a substitute to hard work. To succeed in any venture you've got to work smart and start with what you have from where you are. Your life is more important than money but money is important to sustain life. lack of money can hinder your aspirations and all your dreams on paper won't fly without money. Having said that, you're not going to steal or kill to get that money. All you need do is to device a strategy to make money, manage it then multiply it. I will be sharing tips on 20-home based businesses you can start with less than N20,000.

We have treated the following business topics

1. bulk sms business
2. Gsm recharge card printing
3. Computer tutor
4. Website marketing
5. Event management
6. Real estate agent
7. Student coaching
8. Car broker
9. John Fashanu Agent
10. Dog Handler

We also discussed some inspirational and educative topics:

1. 5-things to consider before you start a business
2. Customer developmental process
3. How to create effective business proposals
4. 5-ways to make money legitimately
5. The concept of money
6. Money: as a means of exchange
7. Money: as a function of value
8. 5-Qualities of successful people
9. Financial management principles
10. Strategic Intelligence(loverage & leverage)
11. How to generate lucrative business ideas
12. How to raise capital for your desired business

Can someone pls help me on how to start bulk SMS biz
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Generica(m): 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.