Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less (56637 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / The Owner Of N800,000 Collected His Money & Rewarded Me With N20,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Adwexky(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
OMG!
I know am very late but bro. Pls. Can you send it to my mail (adwexky@gmail.com). JUST AS CHRISTMAS & NEW YEAR GIFT TO A BRO. And pls. Help me so my life won't remain the same NEXT YEAR.
goldendiamond:
before we proceed let me fulfill my promise
FREE list of gsm distributors to those that applied.
I have given 20 followers on this thread a free copy before.
stated below is a list of the 2nd batch of 20 emails.
please check you email if you are among the list:

1. richking585@gmail.com
2. jb_0075@yahoo.com
3. favourednulis@yahoo.com
4. ushername@gmail.com
5. niajabiz14@yahoo.com
6. mubarakaminu340@gmail.com
7. emeraldoftheearth@yahoo.co.uk
8. paulpurpose95@gmail.com
9. antsurv@gmail.com
10. oolusola2013@gmail.com
11. tobaoye@gmail.com
12. blessedceejay4eva@yahoo.com
13. arighewood@yahoo.com
14. onyinyee52@gmail.com
15. ogunsonayodeji@gmail.com
16. akosmountain@yahoo.com
17. cyprianmaduako@gmail.com
18. ronnie11online@yahoo.com
19. falodunmoses267@gmail.com

one more email to make it 20
post your email if you are interested
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by JerryGent(m): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
My oga at the top u're really doing a great job there God Almighty will surely see u thru at the point of ur needs Amen. Abeg I get interest for that ur card printing stuff add me here is my Email adds [Emmajazz83@gmail.com] thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Tomicz: 8:04am On Dec 21, 2014
The "CASH FEEDER" pays you instantly and directly to your Paypal, Paysza or PerfectMoney accounts!
Make a wise decision NOW!

ONLY $0.69 to join! NO RISK!

Click Link Below For Complete Details:

Join Now : http://www.cashfeeder.net/?tomics
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by jimikata(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by jimikata(m): 9:32am On Dec 21, 2014
@goldendiamond, I just discover this thread now, can you plz send me the list of the gsm distributors as well. Thanks. jadebisi15@yahoo.com.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bank2k4real(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Gods Grace Enterprise wishes you an ideal Christmas, and a prosperous 2015 that will be celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections and traditions. Thanks for your patronage and hope to do more business with you come 2015. 08063203540, +233540975809

Check my signature below...for your gifts
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:35am On Jan 02, 2015
goldendiamond:

Contact me on any platform listed below:

Phone Call: 0909-051-3448

Whatsapp: send your gsm line with your nairaland username to the etisalat line above
so I can add you to my whatsapp list

BBM:23C14219

Email: ideas2wealth@yahoo.com

Keep following...

Happy new year
May all your heart desires
Be fulfilled in jesus name
You have sowed and laboured so in 2015,
You will reap a good harvest in jesus name.
May the good lord crown all your efforts
With outstanding success this year ijn.
Your best will become better this year
You will not lack any good thing
So shall it be in the mighty name of jesus(amen)

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Noah2020: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2015
goldendiamond:

Happy new year
May all your heart desires
Be fulfilled in jesus name
You have sowed and laboured so in 2015,
You will reap a good harvest in jesus name.
May the good lord crown all your efforts
With outstanding success this year ijn.
Your best will become better this year
You will not lack any good thing
So shall it be in the mighty name of jesus(amen)
same to you.
I just discover dis thread.
Pls help send d ebook to noah2gud@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2015
Gdyne:
This is urgent, Please do you know how to prepare cleaners for car interiors like dashboard, car seats, engine and tyres.

Your email is bouncing back.

Thank you.

Sorry I don't know about these products
Talk to "strongbest" or "excelsiorfarm" on nairaland business section. They should be able to help you sir

My email is active(check for spelling error)
"Ideas2wealth@yahoo.com"
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:14am On Jan 02, 2015
goldendiamond:

Sorry I don't know about these products
Talk to "strongbest" or "excelsiorfarm" on nairaland business section. They should be able to help you sir

My email is active(check for spelling error)
"Ideas2wealth@yahoo.com"
should? Sir i do not know about that biz idea , Happy New Year
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by donromanus: 1:12am On Jan 15, 2015
i nid the gsm distributors' list sir, my email is nwokwuugonna@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
goldendiamond:
For all sending emails for discount please you need to understand that our products are not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. We have been generous enough with all this FREE info on nairaland. Please go through every page on the thread if you're just joining us. Am so sorry we can't create business proposals for everybody. Some nairalanders on this thread paid N1500, N2000 and N2500 for this product(which is still at a discount).

As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get five products free of charge. Due to the high demand for discount I have decided to give out the following five products worth N9500 at a small token of N1500 only(with a special bonus).
1. bulk sms proposal
2. john fashanu agent proposal
3. website marketing proposal
4. list of 52 authorised gsm distributors
(contact address, name and gsm line of ceo)
5. Computer tutor business manual
6. FREE after sales support

everything that has value carries a cost so here it is for you to take advantage of. Am sorry that's the best we can do so if you really need it you can order for it. To order send "I need this bonus" with your nairaland username to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn. keep following...

PS: this special offer ends on November 30th 2014 so decide fast and don't procrastinate...

Am so sorry pls. To all followers of this thread. We have been consumed with election issues as we are consulting for a particular poltician and its has been a very tight schedule. May we have a free and fair election next month ijn.

Due to the numerous emails recvd and for all those who ordered for our products. You can now get them this week at a discount. For more details read the quoted post above. Act fast and don't procrastinate. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn.
Offer ends on friday January 23rd 2015

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by PHRANTAD(m): 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
i need d ebook.
my whatsapp no is zerosevenzero37five9three9zero5
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by aekanem: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
In addition to what has been said, you can also make money by doing WRITING JOBS. God here to learn more http://fde1ezpaijqf3l3ss242o2vdl7./
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by aekanem: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Take surveys and make money. Go here to start http://0f47c1m6mitf4kbeso6i6tmotv./
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Ayus4u(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Pls I need ur educative material on
(1) Recharde card business
(2) Lesson coaching
And
(3) computer tutor
My mail is (olabs2008@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Noah2020: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls i need the ebook too, my mail add: noah2gud@gmail.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 10:52am On Jan 29, 2015
Ayus4u:
Pls I need ur educative material on
(1) Recharde card business
(2) Lesson coaching
And
(3) computer tutor
My mail is (olabs2008@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks

Call me sir to order for it
Or send email to "ideas2wealth@yahoo.com".
You will excel and succed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by answerspls: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
pls I need the list of the 52 distributors. my mail is bodogwu@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by aeshadanikina(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
ayshadankina@yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by Adetotor(m): 8:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Adetotor @yahoo.com
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2015
gentlekaycy:
op i believe u can b of help. i want to venture into selling of second hand clothes

Am sorry I don't do this
Search for a nairalander called "bodashee"
I think she can help you out
Keep following as this thread is about to kick start again. You will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2015
gentlekaycy:
op i believe u can b of help. i want to venture into selling of second hand clothes

Am sorry I don't do this business
Search for a nairalander called "bodashee"
I think she can help you out
Keep following as this thread is about to kick start again. You will excel and succeed ijn
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by bank2k4real(m): 8:33am On Feb 14, 2015
this season of love, we appreciate great customers like you with a heartwarming message of love.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support.

Happy Valentine's Day...check my signature below for you val gift...
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 8:53am On Feb 14, 2015
goldendiamond:

I have received several emails to facilitate seminars especially from people outside lagos. Am so sorry if I didn't reply your email. Its because right now we're busy with some business projects. So If you want to partner with us by holding a seminar in your state, you can now contact me on whatsapp: send your whatsapp line with your nairaland username to 0909-051-3448 so I can add you.
you can also contact me on BBM(23C14219). So there it is, we can now communicate on a more personal level.

I pray for you today that the good lord will crown all your efforts this year with total joy and the glory of the latter will surpass the former. Whatever loss you may have experienced will be restored in multiple folds ijn. You will not lack any good thing. Your desires will be granted, your desires will not be cut off, your desires will be satisfied and all your desires will be fulfilled ijn

For all sending emails for discount please you need to understand that our products are not free as people pay for it from our newspaper adverts. We have been generous enough with all this FREE info on nairaland. Please go through every page on the thread if you're just joining us. Am so sorry we can't create business proposals for everybody. Some nairalanders on this thread paid N1500, N2000 and N2500 for this product(which is still at a discount).

As I noted before I already gave 100 people on nairaland free copies of the list of 52 authorised gsm distributors. order for a professional business proposal this week and get five products free of charge. Due to the high demand for discount I have decided to give out the following five products worth N9500 at a small token of N1500 only(with a special bonus).
1. bulk sms proposal
6. FREE after sales support(directly from my humble self)

everything that has value carries a cost so here it is for you to take advantage of. Am sorry that's the best we can do so if you really need it you can order for it. To order send "I need this bonus" with your nairaland username to 0909-051-3448. You will excel and succeed ijn. Your best will become better this year ijn. keep following...

This special offer ends on Feb20th so act fast and don't procrastinate. Keep following

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2015
goldendiamond:

1. bulk sms proposal
6. FREE after sales support(directly from my humble self)

This special offer ends on Feb20th so act fast and don't procrastinate. Keep following

to all my dear followers, am so sorry for the long break in our online training... its because we av been shutling different states on some political programs but since the elections has been postponed we can now continue. I actually planned to restart this thread on Feb14th before. Don't be distracted by current national issues but rather take a bold step to create wealth for yourself today. I pray we have a violent free election next month in jesus name.

Our physical training programs are also coming soon in about seven states and I advice you take advantage of our offline platform too as you will benefit more that this online training. you can also book for a "private session" at our lagos office only... for other states call me for more details.

this thread has come a long way, we av treated 11 business topics:
1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
4. john fashanu agent biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz
11. organise a seminar biz

the 12th business topic is coming soon. my one big desire is to see you all succeed in life. please ask questions and make comments. my prayer is that your best will become better this year ijn. pls keep following...

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2015
Now we have 9 topics left.

12. script writing
13. book reseller
14. fireball agent
15. ebook marketing
16. public/motivational speaking
17. dog sales(dog show event)
18. mc/comedian
19. makeup artistry
20. biography publishing

Let us continue with fireball agent

So fasten your seat belt, focus your senses and articulate your mind as we continue with this inspiring thread. For all my followers kindly invite others to join us on this profitable journey. Its about to get very interesting

1 Like

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
goldendiamond:

to all my dear followers, am so sorry for the long break in our online training... its because we av been shutling different states on some political programs but since the elections has been postponed we can now continue. I actually planned to restart this thread on Feb14th before. Don't be distracted by current national issues but rather take a bold step to create wealth for yourself today. I pray we have a violent free election next month in jesus name.

Our physical training programs are also coming soon in about seven states and I advice you take advantage of our offline platform too as you will benefit more that this online training. you can also book for a "private session" at our lagos office only... for other states call me for more details.

this thread has come a long way, we av treated 11 business topics:
1. bulk sms biz
2. gsm card printing biz
3. computer tutor biz
4. john fashanu agent biz
5. dog handler biz
6. real estate agent biz
7. student coaching biz
8. car broker biz
9. website marketing biz
10. event management biz
11. organise a seminar biz

the 12th business topic is coming soon. my one big desire is to see you all succeed in life. please ask questions and make comments. my prayer is that your best will become better this year ijn. pls keep following...

Dear Friends, the elections are over now and we thank God it was relatively peaceful unlike as it was anticipated. At this point its also important to applaud the courage of president goodluck who congratulated GMB even before the he was declared winner by INEC. GEJ has emerged as a true hero of democracy and example to other incumbent leaders in africa. May God bless him for this bold step and special act ijn.

After two months break, we can now continue our thread and I appreciate my followers from day one as well as everyone that has contributed through their comments and knowledge input. All this has made this thread one of the highest viewed on business section. Please keep following and invite others to join us as its about to get more interesting.

However before we continue, av got some good news to share with you. To the glory of God and shame of the devil, our baby girl arrived this month of April 2015 after 3years of marriage. Big, bold, beautiful and wonderfully made; weighing over 3.6kg and super active. Its the happiest moment of my life. Indeed our God is able and worthy to be praised. Join me in thanking God for his grace and divine favour. Thank you lord...

3 Likes

Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by chezholy(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2015
I join you, in thanking God. I'm happy for you. God bless you and your family especially the baby.
Re: 20-simple Businesses You Can Start At Home With N20,000 Or Less by goldendiamond(m): 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
chezholy:
I join you, in thanking God. I'm happy for you. God bless you and your family especially the baby.

Tanx my brother. Really appreciate you. God bless you too

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Central Bank Starts Uniform Exchange Rate For Naira, Now ₦380 To $1 / CBN Shuts Down AbokiFX Bank Accounts / Pics Of Crying Emeka Offor Being Consoled By Dignitaries At His Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.