Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) (6283 Views)

Who Ll You Attend To First In This Situation / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls guys advice me on my relationship,there is this girl a met close to 4 month now and we have bleep ourselves like 4times now.the issue is that she want a new phone from me though her phone is not ok and doesn't browse either.so the question is can I buy it or it has not got to that level..pls mature advice,thanks.
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by dytbabe: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
Why won't u buy for her
U jst testified the phone not good, u have the money why nt get her one

Did u ask anyone before u bleeped her?
Nonsense smth

17 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
4times? Lol. Go buy the phone jawe. At least you better pass some mumu wey don buy 3 phones and still dey chop 'THANKS DEARIE,YOU'RE THE BEST'!

30 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Prowizy2(m): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
No buy. . Make she go ask her father undecided
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Butoneday2(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
undecided Today's topics e get as e be? Na only fuvck fuvck i dey hia.
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by gsalvatore: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
Guy buy the phone if you can afford it sharpishly.

If you want spend for woman you spend commot mind, worry about Heavens giving you wealth not how or who to spend it with.

Just make sure she deserve it and she doesnt take you for a fool; Remember is not all about the money, Respect is the key thing.

Money is meant to be spent...
Pray make you fit take your girlfriend on vacations to Ibiza or Belize(People they do am steady),

You no want dey buy your girlfriend G-wagon? Me I want ooo.

In Sirenia voice *Life is beautiful*

4 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by TyTymer(m): 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
Let Mencade5 answer this. Bro where are you?

1 Like

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by TyTymer(m): 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
dytbabe: Why won't u buy for her
U jst testified the phone not good, u have the money why nt get her one

Did u ask anyone before u bleeped her?
Nonsense smth
Hahahahaha but it's a "guys only" discussion na. No peeping. tongue
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by dytbabe: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
tytymer:
Hahahahaha but it's a "guys only" discussion na. No peeping. tongue

So u guys can discourage him abi
Op, if u no buy that phone, may ur prick shrink when next u want to enter her

1 Like

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nkem88(f): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
Irony - Fcking a girl 4 times in 4 months without permission, but now requiring permission to buy her a phone. But then, it's just none of my business. Sips tea.

16 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by TyTymer(m): 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2014
dytbabe:

So u guys can discourage him abi
Op, if u no buy that phone, may ur prick shrink when next u want to enter her
Hah! Covers her mouth immediately! cheesy No cussing. cheesy
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by 190theclown: 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Dont buy the phone yet ...

slice the babe another 6 times and buy her a techno angry

7 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Don't buy any phone my friend. If I was your elder brother, I'd make you frog-jump for just thinking about something so ridiculous. If your phone went bad would she buy you one?

If you feel you have money to spend, go to a nice shop and get your mother a lovely gift. She has done more for you than that girl will ever do. And by the way, what gives you the impression you're the only one shining that congo. Nigga, you have a brain, use the goddamn thing for fvck's sake.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
Irony - Fcking a girl 4 times in 4 months without permission, but now requiring permission to buy her a phone. But then, it's just none of my business. Sips tea. [/color]
jamie 87
nkem 88
you think we won't catch you abi! NIGGA ALERT!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nkem88(f): 10:50pm On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
jamie 87
nkem 88
you think we won't catch you abi! NIGGA ALERT!
person. is my girlfriend's acct. . . Choke on that, b1tch! cool

3 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 10:57pm On Jul 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
person. is my girlfriend's acct. . . Choke on that, b1tch! cool [/color]
i don't know what's more suprising. The fact that you admitted that it was you or the 'unconfirmed fact' that you have a girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nkem88(f): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA:
i don't know what's more suprising. The fact that you admitted that it was you or the 'unconfirmed fact' that you have a girlfriend
person. Your brain really needs milk. That's our picture on the profile. . . Now, can you pls proceed to fck off? Thank you, I appreciate it.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
person. Your brain really needs milk. That's our picture on the profile. . . Now, can you pls proceed to fck off? Thank you, I appreciate it. [/color]
Afin, is that you? cheesy Oh, yes, it is you. Wonderful. Where have you been and how's life?
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
ERTHAENIGMA: 4times? Lol. Go buy the phone jawe. At least you better pass some mumu wey don by 3 phones and still dey chop 'THANKS DEARIE,YOU'RE THE BEST'!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Buy it if you can afford it,it's no big deal...guys gats to provide for their girlfriends,but if you can't afford it,that's another thing entirely....explain to her and she will understand,if she doesn't,free her...since you don enter already my guy you no lose anything lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nkem88(f): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2014
freshdude2: Afin, is that you? cheesy Oh, yes, it is you. Wonderful. Where have you been and how's life?
Mo wa pa. Ba wo ni iwo?
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
person. Your brain really needs milk. That's our picture on the profile. . . Now, can you pls proceed to fck off? Thank you, I appreciate it. [/color]
Sagamite come and see your hand work o. you don dey born plenty plenty shidren. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
Mo wa pa. Ba wo ni iwo? [/color]
I'm good bruv. What have you been up to?
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Handcuff: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: No buy. . Make she go ask her father undecided
Why didnt he(op) ask his mother ?
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by pussyeater(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
Op u don mad oh! Attend to ur matter*** Na burrial u won do?
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nkem88(f): 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2014
freshdude2: I'm good bruv. What have you been up to?
Mo kan sere wa, sere lo no ni. Na world cup get me now sha.
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by xynerise: 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2014
So it is now the number of times you knack a girl? How many fck can produce a new phone? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Prowizy2(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Handcuff:
Why didnt he(op) ask his mother ?
Because it'll be an abomination!!
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Handcuff: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
Prowizy2: Because it'll be an abomination!!
Op has already committed abomination Having sex outside wedlock
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
][color=#000030:
Mo kan sere wa, sere lo no ni.[/b] Na world cup get me now sha.[b] [/color]
Na the way be dat, this place has become something else since my last visit. @bolded, na all man o.
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
xynerise: How many fck can produce a new phone? undecided
Apparently, four times is enough
Re: Pls Attend To My Matter O(guys Only) by pussyeater(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
And if u don't buy the phone*** Thunder will fire u!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing / Cut Your Coat According To Your Size: See This Photo From A Traditional Marriage / Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.