Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116076 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Hafyz23(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

no its not
thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
awofe20: Pls i nd help how to unroot android phone

just as every root process is different, so is the unroot process
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
samdean: guy pls drop link to the best android battery saver

the best android battery saver is subjective to your taste and what you are working with, your root status and you style

contenders include greenify+xposed for root

clean master
du battery saver etc
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by enochogaga(m): 11:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
tonyx4x44:

best not used, if you are using an mtk device...

will brick an mtk device!!!
I don't know an mark device oh.abi na all did China phones eg. Tecno
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by iykomo0(m): 12:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Bro, Pls help me with the Link To download the Latest Version Of ''Skype''... On android jelly bean 4+
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:08am On Aug 21, 2014
enochogaga:
I don't know an mark device oh.abi na all did China phones eg. Tecno

yes mostly...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Emmanuel602(m): 3:14am On Aug 21, 2014
Please I need a link to download an offline dictionary
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 4:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls help wit Nandroid manager pro
Tanx
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 7:04am On Aug 21, 2014
enochogaga:
Pls won't this bricks my phone
u must be rooted to gain privileged.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by donbenart: 7:54am On Aug 21, 2014
i need baidu mobile guard v4.50 or 5.0 English version
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by ndnuray(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2014
donbenart: i need baidu mobile guard v4.50 or 5.0 English version
antivirus.baidu.com/en/
tell me if that what u looking for or not

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 11:10am On Aug 21, 2014
which is best to root my android, vRoot or framaroot? I need assistance pls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Sylvekzee(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

here

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
Shininstar30: which is best to root my android, vRoot or framaroot? I need assistance pls

depends on the phone...

every device has its own
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
stephinnoyewole: Pls help wit Nandroid manager pro
Tanx

download Nandroid Manager * ROOT v2.4.2 Apk

So what is Nandroid Manager? Well Nandroid Manager is the ultimate tool for managing all of your nandroid backups!

With Nandroid Manager you can restore data from your nandroid such as apps+data, text messages, call logs, and much more!

Also with Nandroid Manager not only can you restore data from your nandroid backups but you can also flash new recoveries and use tools like fix permissions.

Nandroid Manager currently supports nandroid backups created by TWRP and Clockworkmod (v5.xx and v6.xx) based recoveries!

THIS APP REQUIRES THAT YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED AND YOU HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!

Current Features:
* View basic info about your nandroid backups.
* Explore contents of nandroid backup.
* Extract files from nandroid backups.
* Support for yaffs2.
* Rename backup.
* Compress backup to zip.
* Delete backup.
* Verify and regenerate MD5 hashes for backups.
* Restore Apps+Data from backup.
* Restore Text Messages from backup.
* Restore Call Logs from backup.
* Restore WiFi Access Points from backup (Pro).
* Restore Bluetooth Data from backup (Pro).
* Restore User Word Dictionary from backup (Pro).
* Restore Browser Data from backup (Pro).
* Export MMS Images. (Pro)
* Explore text messages in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Explore call logs in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Restore Nandroid Backup.
* Flash new recovery.
* Fix permissions tool.

What’s New
Version 2.4.2
* Fixed various bugs reported to the Google play store.
* Improved symlink following to fix file not found error.
* Updated translations.
* Improved report undetected recovery.
* Fixed different button height.

Unlocked Pro features in Nandroid Manager!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by iykomo0(m): 2:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
pls help me wit Skype
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
iykomo0: pls help me wit Skype

download Skype – free IM & video calls v4.5.0.39600 Apk

Description

Say “hello” to friends and family with an instant message, voice or video call on Skype for free. Join the millions of people using Skype today to stay in touch with the people who matter most. There’s so much you can do, right from the palm of your hand.
Features:
• Find all your friends and family in an instant – With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers – No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype – Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too – Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps – Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere – Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.

* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.

What’s New
New features just for tablet users:
• Picture-in-Picture lets you see your video call even when you switch to other apps.
• Lots of contacts? Simply pinch your contact list to zoom out to an alphabet, then tap a letter to zoom in.
• General fixes and performance improvements for all users
• Video messaging compatibility fixes
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by abokinamu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
please I need link for dstv stream for all channels and the Nigerian version thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pls I need a very good network booster app...
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Seamareggae: Pls I need a very good network booster app...

honestly those stuff don't make any difference

but if you still need them i could hook you up
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

honestly those stuff don't make any difference

but if you still need them i could hook you up
Thanks.. Lol... I don't need again then

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
abokinamu: please I need link for dstv stream for all channels and the Nigerian version thanks

you could get link for streaming

but i'm 95% sure you won't get the nigerian versions on net, cos that would nigerians are stream casting it; owing to our network conditions that's not feasible
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Benart(m): 6:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
ndnuray: antivirus.baidu.com/en/
tell me if that what u looking for or not

That 4 PC not android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download Nandroid Manager * ROOT v2.4.2 Apk

So what is Nandroid Manager? Well Nandroid Manager is the ultimate tool for managing all of your nandroid backups!

With Nandroid Manager you can restore data from your nandroid such as apps+data, text messages, call logs, and much more!

Also with Nandroid Manager not only can you restore data from your nandroid backups but you can also flash new recoveries and use tools like fix permissions.

Nandroid Manager currently supports nandroid backups created by TWRP and Clockworkmod (v5.xx and v6.xx) based recoveries!

THIS APP REQUIRES THAT YOUR DEVICE IS ROOTED AND YOU HAVE BUSYBOX INSTALLED!

Current Features:
* View basic info about your nandroid backups.
* Explore contents of nandroid backup.
* Extract files from nandroid backups.
* Support for yaffs2.
* Rename backup.
* Compress backup to zip.
* Delete backup.
* Verify and regenerate MD5 hashes for backups.
* Restore Apps+Data from backup.
* Restore Text Messages from backup.
* Restore Call Logs from backup.
* Restore WiFi Access Points from backup (Pro).
* Restore Bluetooth Data from backup (Pro).
* Restore User Word Dictionary from backup (Pro).
* Restore Browser Data from backup (Pro).
* Export MMS Images. (Pro)
* Explore text messages in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Explore call logs in nandroid backup without having to restore anything. (Pro)
* Restore Nandroid Backup.
* Flash new recovery.
* Fix permissions tool.

What’s New
Version 2.4.2
* Fixed various bugs reported to the Google play store.
* Improved symlink following to fix file not found error.
* Updated translations.
* Improved report undetected recovery.
* Fixed different button height.

Unlocked Pro features in Nandroid Manager!
Tanx bro

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by abokinamu(m): 1:05pm On Aug 22, 2014
can I get link for streaming dstv on my android
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 1:46pm On Aug 22, 2014
tonyx4x44:

depends on the phone...

every device has its own

pls do u know d device I can use on itel1451 beyond all, framaroot refused 2 install. help me pls
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:51pm On Aug 22, 2014
Shininstar30:

pls do u know d device I can use on itel1451 beyond all, framaroot refused 2 install. help me pls

don't understand please rephrase
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2014
abokinamu: can I get link for streaming dstv on my android

app or website
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by opyzy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2014
kisswell done Sir@op.......I need link to download gangstar rio. and robo cop moded version(unlimited coins) thanks in advance kiss
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Hangard: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
tonyx4x44:

app or website
is it advisable to root Samsung galaxy tab3 allWinners. With a firmware V2 version.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
tonyx4x44:

don't understand please rephrase

framaroot refused to download on my itel1451 (Beyond ll)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.