Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* - Phones (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* (116085 Views)

See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices / Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 8:42pm On Aug 22, 2014
Tonyx4x44

I wanna flash bootanimation.zip

Hope it won't wipe my datas away
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by awofe20(m): 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls i nd help how to root Lg l90
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by stephinnoyewole(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
barackodam: Tonyx4x44

It won't sir
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by inspbado(m): 10:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
Chief really appreciate the good work you're doing with your thread. Āƃěg kindly help a brother out. The root checker on my Tecno p5 says the phone is rooted. But Apps, greenify, Alwall etc that need root access can't gain access. I've tried unrooting and rooting back the phone with framaroot, but keep getting the same problem. Please suggest a way out for me. Thanks once again for all your help. Cheers
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oga Tonyx4x44, please can I get mobilego or yet any other even beta app you can use to back up to computer, android phone entire contents like installed apps & their data, contacts, sms, etc, so that one can later restore them again from pc to phone.

I really appreciate what you are doing here.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Sareal1: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
Pls guyz i need help on this issue. I am using htc evo 3d and whenever i install fifa 14, i can only play penalty not full match. I was told i had to download d modded apk but i couldn't find it. Plz tony, i am really counting on you. By d way, d version of d game is 1.3.4.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hangard:
is it advisable to root Samsung galaxy tab3 allWinners. With a firmware V2 version.

the galaxy tab 3 yes

allwinners no idea
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shininstar30:

framaroot refused to download on my itel1451 (Beyond ll)

refused to download or refused to root the phone, which one?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
barackodam: Tonyx4x44

if you are doing it right.

it will not
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2014
awofe20: Pls i nd help how to root Lg l90

use towelroot oneclick

download from here

download towelroot. apk

click the inverted "Y" to download
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
inspbado: Chief really appreciate the good work you're doing with your thread. Āƃěg kindly help a brother out. The root checker on my Tecno p5 says the phone is rooted. But Apps, greenify, Alwall etc that need root access can't gain access. I've tried unrooting and rooting back the phone with framaroot, but keep getting the same problem. Please suggest a way out for me. Thanks once again for all your help. Cheers

your thanks is acknowledged, you could always ask for my account number though wink

about your problem; download the file below and use it to install busybox... that's all

download BusyBox Pro v15 Apk

Root required for this application!

The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!

Over 8 million installs and over 30,000 5 Star ratings!

Supports arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon (I need a mips device)

Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book “XDA Developers’ Android Hacker’s Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming”

Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.

This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!

The only installer that will install ANY Busybox binary available for Android…you find it on the web and this will install it!

Pro version contains no ads or nag screens, uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.

What’s New
Additional support for Android L devices.
(Fixed could not verify binary bug for many users)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
mindtricks: Oga Tonyx4x44, please can I get mobilego or yet any other even beta app you can use to back up to computer, android phone entire contents like installed apps & their data, contacts, sms, etc, so that one can later restore them again from pc to phone.

I really appreciate what you are doing here.

any one of these

download GO Backup & Restore Pro Premium v3.51 Apk

Backup and restore tool to help backup and restore user data, system settings, apk files, app data, etc. Professional, stable, and easy to use – GO Backup & Restore is always ready to help you from any dangers due to the loss of app and data from your phone! It is your best choice for recovering SMS messages from backups.

■Free Features
- Batch backup & restore data (Contacts, Call Logs, Bookmark, Calendar, etc.)
- Batch backup & restore apps with two modes: apk+data OR apk only
- Merge individual backups
- Batch delete backups
- Smart Merge duplicate contacts automatically

■Pro Features
- Cloud backup through Dropbox and Google Drive
- Batch backup & restore SMS and MMS data
- Batch backup & restore system settings and system app settings
- Scheduled backup
- Backup history (Up to 30 records per app)

What’s New
1.[NEW] Add BOX netdisk,support backup to BOX
2.[FIX] Fixed Android 4.4 bakcup/restore SMS issues

download My Backup Pro v4.1.1 Apk

MyBackup Pro is the easiest backup for Android. Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.

Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers(Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more…

Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.

Migrate feature allows you to move system data, apps, music, photos, videos, and more directly from one Device to another.

View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com

MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices!

Find out why over 3 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.

MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!

NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.

Features:
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Backup and Restore to/from your SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers
- Restore to existing or new phone (Migration)
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android devices supported!
- Available in over 10 languages
- Easiest backup to use on Android
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device from our website www.rerware.com
- And much more…

Backup and Restore items supported:
- Applications
- Photos
- Music
- Video
- Contacts
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Alarms
- Dictionary
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more…

__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!

- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications

What’s New
RESTART YOUR DEVICE AFTER UPDATING THE APP
- Fixed mms restore error on some devices.
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sareal1: Pls guyz i need help on this issue. I am using htc evo 3d and whenever i install fifa 14, i can only play penalty not full match. I was told i had to download d modded apk but i couldn't find it. Plz tony, i am really counting on you. By d way, d version of d game is 1.3.4.

if you downloaded from a site you probably have the modded apk.

1. put on your wifi doesn't matter if you are not using it
2. open playstore and search for fifa 14
3. click it and select open
4. go to play
5. click sheck existing purchase (small icon under buy now)
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Donjay007(m): 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

any one of these

boss pls i am avin a problem i av downloadd d fl studio mobile apk nd data nd av placed it ryt bt it still says resources not available on remote server

Backup and restore tool to help backup and restore user data, system settings, apk files, app data, etc. Professional, stable, and easy to use – GO Backup & Restore is always ready to help you from any dangers due to the loss of app and data from your phone! It is your best choice for recovering SMS messages from backups.

■Free Features
- Batch delete backups

■Pro Features
- Scheduled backup

What’s New

MyBackup Pro is the easiest backup for Android. Supporting the most content, and the most Android devices.

Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers(Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more…

Migrate feature allows you to move system data, apps, music, photos, videos, and more directly from one Device to another.

View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com

Find out why over 3 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.

MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.

NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.

Features:
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device from our website www.rerware.com
- And much more…

- Applications
- Photos
- Music
- Video
- Contacts
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Alarms
- Dictionary
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more…

This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!

- Uninstall applications

What’s New
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by abesky(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Baddestguyp: just download lucky patcher. use it to patch d apk and remove licence verification then install d new apk. it works like magic. no need to root
thanks
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Donjay007(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
bro pls dis iz wat my fl studio mobile shows tho i av d data file

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
opyzy: kisswell done Sir@op.......I need link to download gangstar rio. and robo cop moded version(unlimited coins) thanks in advance kiss

download robocop mod apk + data

mod apk only
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tunnex190: 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2014
well done bro

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by opyzy(m): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

download robocop mod apk + data

mod apk only
tanx wat abt gangster rio
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
opyzy: tanx wat abt gangster rio

couldn't get the mod apk

this is the normal one

apk
data
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Shininstar30(f): 3:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

refused to download or refused to root the phone, which one?

refused 2 root my fone
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by mindtricks: 4:06pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

any one of these

■Free Features
- Batch delete backups

■Pro Features
- Scheduled backup

What’s New

Features:
- And much more…

- Applications
- Photos
- Music
- Video
- Contacts
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Alarms
- Dictionary
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more…

- Uninstall applications

What’s New

WOW!!!! THANKS A BUNCH!!

WHAT I NEED IS ONE WITHOUT ROOTING REQUIREMENT.

I'll check these out ASAP!
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Shininstar30:

refused 2 root my fone

have you tried the latest framaroot? with all the exploits?

if not try it

download Framaroot-1.9.3.apk

if yes try this

tonyx4x44:

use towelroot oneclick

download from here

download towelroot. apk

click the inverted "Y" to download
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Donjay007(m): 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

have you tried the latest framaroot? with all the exploits?

if not try it

download Framaroot-1.9.3.apk

if yes try this

bros pls dd u mis my predicament
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Sareal1: 9:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

if you downloaded from a site you probably have the modded apk.

1. put on your wifi doesn't matter if you are not using it
2. open playstore and search for fifa 14
3. click it and select open
4. go to play
5. click sheck existing purchase (small icon under buy now)
alright thnks bro. I'll try that.

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Donjay007: bros pls dd u mis my predicament

haba you no see reply directly above this your post?
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Donjay007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

haba you no see reply directly above this your post?
my own no b rootin problem o.d fl studio problem
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Seamareggae(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
Pls gimme abt 2 very nice APP for streaming Hollywood movies
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by barackodam: 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
tonyx4x44:

if you are doing it right.

it will not

Okay,

I have flashed more than 10 times always saying installation aborted

Used mobile uncle
Rom manager
And phones recovery
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by Spambot: 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nba2k14 please
Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:42am On Aug 24, 2014
Donjay007: my own no b rootin problem o.d fl studio problem

ow.

sorrry.

download fl studio apk + data

download part 1

download part 2

download both parts, extract the first, install apk and move cache to obb

1 Like

Re: Dropboxing service *all Android Apps and Games {HD included} supported* by tonyx4x44(m): 2:53am On Aug 24, 2014
barackodam:

Okay,

I have flashed more than 10 times always saying installation aborted

Used mobile uncle
Rom manager
And phones recovery

try this

boot animation flasher apk

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (68) (Reply)

A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! / Mtn Online Sim Replacement: Is It Possible? / TECNO Android Smartphone N7 With High-end Performance Exposure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.