Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (13164 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by RedReact: 12:46pm On Jul 07, 2014
adebayonle: but the outsiders should be sure of whatever they are saying,not just be misleading other people
Yes, you are right, but that is where the insiders are meant to counter the notions the outsiders are presenting to the people who can't decipher the truth from false.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2014
OsunBoi:
If I hear, half of Oshogo roads are terrible, must you lie to make Ogbeni seems bad, tell me which administration has done more roads project than Ogbeni, so its now an against the law to pay workers' salary.Next time you post about Osun debts i will punch you, we have been asking for proof since, we've not seen any. In news today its there for you to see;Osun Debts Agency clear Aregbesola administration of debts.
Dont mind that hateful ibo b1tch. She'l soon tell you about how Osun people are suffering and living inside old houses

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by bolafez(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2014
Firefire: “I’m from the street and it is easy for me to go back to the street because that’s where my people are. Can they (PDP) go to the street? “They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street. Look at me, do I look like a governor? That’s why I call my administration government unusual because we need to bring passion and vision into governance and break away from stagnating ways of doing things. “Let’s MEET on the street. My administration has the full support of the masses.” - Aregbesola

I feel your fear, I feel your desperation.

You sound confused and scared.

Why telling us all this stories now?

Are you an area boyz/agbero cheesy ?

When has governor stated mentioning street? Do you people even take Nigerians for a fool? Which street-boy you be?

The trend in politics before the advent of Peter Ayodele Fayose is, once you get our votes you relocate to the best place in town.

If you are not one of us you are not!

Aregbesola, wait till 9th August and Osun people will decides.

ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE!

Your last minute rush to pay Osun State arrears salaries and to pacify the workers is a sign of gross insensitivities.
APC Governor has become Father Christmas overnight:
Ajimobi in Oyo doing same
Amosun in Ogun same
Adams Oshiomole doing same.

APC una no try at all.

...I hate the party,they are full of pretenders !
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2014
OsunBoi:
If I hear, half of Oshogo roads are terrible, must you lie to make Ogbeni seems bad, tell me which administration has done more roads project than Ogbeni, so its now an against the law to pay workers' salary.Next time you post about Osun debts i will punch you, we have been asking for proof since, we've not seen any. In news today its there for you to see;Osun Debts Agency clear Aregbesola administration of debts.

thank God you said osun debts agency. Na so.
I don't want to know whether the past governors did roads or not, the fact remains that many osogbo roads are terrible.
the ones done lack drainages sef.
Let's not talk about side walks.
Yes, he owed civil servants for long and only paid the week after PDP won elections.
Tax collectors and car 'towers ' are no longer around, are u ppl not ashamed.
Same thing is happening in Edo state.
Hypocrites.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2014
RedReact:
Really like your comment here. You see, when we support someone, that doesn't mean he's infallible or can never make wrong decisions. He will, and it's the governed that should blast him because he is there for their interests. This reminds me of what my own governor said about minimum wage before the election and when he won the election, he sang another song again, probably due to the reality on ground; was quite disappointed and devastated by that scenario. Same thing goes to Osun State, and that is where the issue of a strong opposition comes in, to put the incumbent to work.

Oh yes, work that starts a month to reelection?
OK o.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by RedReact: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

Oh yes, work that starts a month to reelection?
OK o.
I didn't say he did right in that regards at all, hence the need for him to be castigated. Same thing goes for his direction in school merger issues.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by BABAKABIRU301(f): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2014
WETIN DE HAPIN SEFU WHICH KAIN CONTARY BE NAIJA SEFU? WHERE ONE LIZARD DE CALL HIMSEFU STREAT BOY. I BEG MY PEAPLE FOR OSUN DON'T MIND HIM O , THIS STUPID THING NO GO WAIT O IF IT HAPIN O. AREGBE KO NI DURO WO TAN
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by doncaster(m): 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
Ogbeni Gbawe will enter forum again if Ogbeni Rauf win by next month
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 3:23pm On Jul 07, 2014
adebayonle: noooo,its just to enlighten people like you

Please dont kid yourself. Your either blind or chopping from the same plate.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2014
adebayonle: those graduates that apply for oyes,and are assign to beautify the highway.let me ask you some question, what are dey doing before this man came to power? Do u expect someone earning 11 thousand per month to apply for a job that bring 10 thousand per month?that tells you all the 20 thousand oyes cadet this man employed are either jobless or earn less than ten thousand naira per month.think about it with ur brain

So grass cutting is the way to gain experience and broaden the mind of a fresh graduate?
So its all about the money........
No wonder your people never want to leave my state once they get here.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by double0seven(m): 6:07pm On Jul 07, 2014
let's just wait and see what happens
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 6:28pm On Jul 07, 2014
rottenegg:
So grass cutting is the way to gain experience and broaden the mind of a fresh graduate?
So its all about the money........
No wonder your people never want to leave my state once they get here.
double0seven: let's just wait and see what happens
and what offer did this people have before this man came on board,did u know some of the last oyes cadet that are graduate are now teachers or goverment employee....just incase u dont know u can come down to osun state and do the research yourself
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2014
rottenegg:

Please dont kid yourself. Your either blind or chopping from the same plate.
dumb ass cum down to osun state and see for urself
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by JEITO: 6:48pm On Jul 07, 2014
It is not like Aregbesola is the most loved of candidates, but Omisore is a bad choice of candidate
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by yetunsbay(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2014
pls comnent only if u sabi wot it meant

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by whitecat007: 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
How I wish bokoharam can come and lay ambush around Osun state for 3days to kill all these soldiers that will be used to intimidate Osun voters and rig the election. Oh! Boko! If only you can do one good thing to be on the side of the people.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by tit(f): 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2014
whitecat007: How I wish bokoharam can come and lay ambush around Osun state for 3days to kill all these soldiers that will be used to intimidate Osun voters. Oh! Boko! If only you can do one good thing to be on the side of the people.

you are a liar and a bigot!
Infact you are like your father Lie Mohammed!

Did any soldiers prevent Ekiti voters?
soldiers provided a cool environment for Ekiti voters.
No agbero in polling station.
Them spoil your business?
You be agbero?

Why are you afraid of soldiers in Osun?
You know they will shoot-at-sight if they see you rigging!

soldiers are to protect democracy.
That is their constitutional duty!
that is why you dont want them.
You are enemy of democracy.

You want godfatherism and rigging!
Soldier will punish you!
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by tit(f): 7:25pm On Jul 07, 2014
This is your man handiwork.
You want him to continue spending $50 million on talking drum?
Let him use the money and buy dawa instead.

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by whitecat007: 7:41pm On Jul 07, 2014
Sick baastard who doesn't want opposition now talking about democracy. You are eranko lasan, yes the election was rigged in Ekiti. The soldiers played police and bodyguards for pdp, but stopped Apc from entering the state. Thumbs down to nigerian army, they have no discipline and are bunch of corrupt thugs and I wish them more deaths from bokoharam. Brace yourself bokoharam arsenal will soon need new supply and you know how they strolled into a barrack last time, shot some soldiers and stocked up on amunitions. Olosi omo irankiran, oshi lo mata ku tebitara e. Tell your mother who got her vvagina burnt for nothing for giving birth to you, to give you a new birth

tit:

you are a liar and a bigot!
Infact you are like your father Lie Mohammed!

Did any soldiers prevent Ekiti voters?
soldiers provided a cool environment for Ekiti voters.
No agbero in polling station.
Them spoil your business?
You be agbero?

Why are you afraid of soldiers in Osun?
You know they will shoot-at-sight if they see you rigging!

soldiers are to protect democracy.
That is their constitutional duty!
that is why you dont want them.
You are enemy of democracy.

You want godfatherism and rigging!
Soldier will punish you!

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 7:42pm On Jul 07, 2014
adebayonle: dumb ass cum down to osun state and see for urself

I am on ground already. I have been shuttling from old garage to UI Ife everyday for the past 2 weeks on your fake patched roads.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by PenSniper: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2014
IjogzK: The only thing I like about this dude is the way he's called. "Ogbeni Rauf" cheesy

It's like calling a danfo driver

Abeg leave me to laugh to my desire. I,was in Osun state last weekend and the entire landscape is covered with Aregbe's billboards. He has money to do that but none to pay poor workers to feed their families. Some of his pics reminded me of Osama bin Ladin. However, his statements are prophetic - he,belongs to the street, a governor by error and back to the street will he. Enough of educated illiterates in state offices.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by shiffynaani(m): 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Firefire: “I’m from the street and it is easy for me to go back to the street because that’s where my people are. Can they (PDP) go to the street? “They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street. Look at me, do I look like a governor? That’s why I call my administration government unusual because we need to bring passion and vision into governance and break away from stagnating ways of doing things. “Let’s MEET on the street. My administration has the full support of the masses.” - Aregbesola

I feel your fear, I feel your desperation.

You sound confused and scared.

Why telling us all this stories now?

Are you an area boyz/agbero cheesy ?

When has governor stated mentioning street? Do you people even take Nigerians for a fool? Which street-boy you be?

The trend in politics before the advent of Peter Ayodele Fayose is, once you get our votes you relocate to the best place in town.

If you are not one of us you are not!

Aregbesola, wait till 9th August and Osun people will decides.

ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE!

Your last minute rush to pay Osun State arrears salaries and to pacify the workers is a sign of gross insensitivities.
APC Governor has become Father Christmas overnight:
Ajimobi in Oyo doing same
Amosun in Ogun same
Adams Oshiomole doing same.

APC una no try at all.

dreamer boy.una no know anything,walahi.we vote for personality not party bro!shine your eyes bro...yoruba people no be mugun like ibos wey go vote 4 party.oshun 4 apc,no shaking
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2014
shiffynaani: dreamer boy.una no know anything,walahi.we vote for personality not party bro!shine your eyes bro...yoruba people no be mugun like ibos wey go vote 4 party.oshun 4 apc,no shaking

May God bless you my bro....AREGBESOLA till 2018.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by kgbd(m): 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2014
Osun is dream impossible for pdp
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Privy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2014
KnowAll: [size=18pt]Ogbeni means - "Mr Man" , Aregbesola surely belongs to the street, an Ajebuta man like Omisore cannot take Ogbeni's coveted crown. He is the emperor in Osun State.[/size]

Dear KnowAll, "Ogbeni" in proper yoruba is an equivalent of "Mr." in formal english. In recent times, the slang usage of it can be interpreted as "Mr Man" (a derogatory expression). However, in formal and informal standard Yoruba communication, "Ogbeni" is a word that directly translates to "Mr.".
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2014
shiffynaani: dreamer boy.una no know anything,walahi.we vote for personality not party bro!shine your eyes bro...yoruba people no be mugun like ibos wey go vote 4 party.oshun 4 apc,no shaking

Oremi,

Ipade di ojo kesan osu Keejo.

Ogbeni Raufu... O da booooo

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by ridwan4u(m): 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2014
majekobaje1: Aregbesola osun state are know what dis man is doing , if u are not 4rm osun state just keep ur dirty mouth shut n face ur work God bless osun state God bless me n God bless Aregbesola

Hmmmmm. So u are the only one in osun. Aregbe cause religion problems In osun, to pay work salary is something else. Even go to extend of spend the retirement funds of osun states Own high institutions. after failure of
fayemi in ekiti in which is still a dream to them, (
APC) now Aregbe start the payment of OYES and start negotiate with lecturer dat are on strike since February 17. Aregbe oooooooo your time is over in osun. We need osun state back no more state of osun.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by ridwan4u(m): 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2014
Neyoor:

May God bless you my bro....AREGBESOLA till 2018.

For his palour in ilesha.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 4:49am On Jul 08, 2014
rottenegg:

I am on ground already. I have been shuttling from old garage to UI Ife everyday for the past 2 weeks on your fake patched roads.
the roads are patched? Dont let sentiment kill you for God sake, even if the roads are patched that tells you the roads are in bad condition before been patched.moreover all the roads ate tared,which u can see for ur self unless u re blind.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by yetunsbay(m): 5:28am On Jul 08, 2014
ridwan4u:

Hmmmmm. So u are the only one in osun. Aregbe cause religion problems In osun, to pay work salary is something else. Even go to extend of spend the retirement funds of osun states Own high institutions. after failure of
fayemi in ekiti in which is still a dream to them, (
APC) now Aregbe start the payment of OYES and start negotiate with lecturer dat are on strike since February 17. Aregbe oooooooo your time is over in osun. We need osun state back no more state of osun.
u've quite done well wif all d write up.Lemme ask honestly
-based on personality level who do u will win in present Osun?
-based on party level in present Osun who do u think?...tnk God u nw knw d answer
(last tym I checkd dis is nt Ekiti Stae)
>Ti Omi ba wole toilet lo wo
>Aregbesola leekan sii,leekan si...Aregbesola
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by gannod(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2014
Your Exellency,are U sure? No excuses after election, cos that's what your party is known for.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by ridwan4u(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2014
yetunsbay: u've quite done well wif all d write up.Lemme ask honestly
-based on personality level who do u will win in present Osun?
-based on party level in present Osun who do u think?...tnk God u nw knw d answer
(last tym I checkd dis is nt Ekiti Stae)
>Ti Omi ba wole toilet lo wo
>Aregbesola leekan sii,leekan si...Aregbesola

Aregbesola for ur mind. (Party level ) dat was then now everybody know the damage that APC have caused all in the name of awolowo party. We can't be deceive twice enough of that lies.
Let's wait till 9th of next month. omi ni ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Impeachment: Nasarawa Speaker, 5 Others Face Recall / El-Rufai Boasts, "We Have Prepared PDP's Obituary And Tombstone." / Buhari’s Remarks At The Submission Of His Presidential Nomination Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.