Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola (13163 Views)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / I’m Ready For Arrest - Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Khaytunechi: 7:59am On Jul 07, 2014
V.O.T.S
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2014
forces? Na war?
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by lilprinze: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2014
Nigerians knw hw to make mouth ehh dy would b syin tinz dy cnt do

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2014
hahaha aregbe claiming area boy. chai dairis god o.
shameless desperate man!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by oderinlewo(m): 8:07am On Jul 07, 2014
it is now obvious dt aregbe is as good as gone.....d Ogbeni is jittery
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by gunuvi(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2014
aregbe return missionaries schools back to them. your sins you have committed are enormous.
its better you opt out of the election now as your own result will be worse than that of fayemi

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by onegig(m): 8:17am On Jul 07, 2014
oderinlewo: it is now obvious dt aregbe is as good as gone.....d Ogbeni is jittery
Why won't he be jittery when the only tool the opposition has is the use of federal forces paid by the common wealth of a nation to perpetrate evil. Tell me, what's the minister of state for defense doing in Osun when we still have clots of insurgency in many northern states. When has he visited any of the Northern states?

I just have this to say. The people determine what they want. If it's rice sharing or corn eating candidates who have nothing significant to show for their years in governance they want. Then all well and good.

I am learning to take responsibility for my welfare and that of my generations unborn. I just hope they feed their unborn generations with the 2 congos of rice they recieve. The people deserve whatever they vote for. And they deserve to get it hard and rammed up their asses.

Point of reference: Nigeria!

13 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Firefire(m): 8:18am On Jul 07, 2014
gunuvi: aregbe return missionaries schools back to them. your sins you have committed are enormous.
its better you opt out of the election now as your own result will be worse than that of fayemi

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2014
Abeg only comment if u re in osun state,because its only we the osun people that know this man has improved our state.u can be in the south south or south east and know whats happening here.
#AREGBE FOR SECOND TERM

9 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by adebayonle(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2014
You can search for the name aregbesola on youtube and watch how people troop out for this man anytime he went for campaign

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 07, 2014
That's my Governor, Ogbeni Aregbesola. What amazes me most is seeing some PDP fans saying rubbish here as if they will come to Osun state to join us at the polling boot.

I'm always excited whenever I remember I'm one of the electorate that 'll constitute to how Ogbeni Aregbesola 'll be re-elected.

6 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by olurotimi1: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: While Rauf Aregbesola is busy providing basic amenities and infrastructures to Osun people, Iyiola Omisore is busy eating corn,guguru and epa and riding on okada to deceive gullible Osun people.
Shame to Omisore and PDP. angry

Sai Rauf Aregbesola!

Sai APC! cool
In your dreams man, we are not deceived by Ogbenis antics, time will tell.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Ayekotoo(m): 8:32am On Jul 07, 2014
What is Obanikoro looking for in Osun State? What is his business with elections in the State that he will not allow the people to rest. GEJ is such a desperado to have allowed his shameless minister of defense, Obanikoro to abdicate his responsibility as a minister of defense of the Federal Republic and turned himself to chief rigging officer PDP. Only in Nigeria can these absurdity happen.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by majekobaje1: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2014
onegig: Why won't he be jittery when the only tool the opposition has is the use of federal forces paid by the common wealth of a nation to perpetrate evil. Tell me, what's the minister of state for defense doing in Osun when we still have clots of insurgency in many northern states. When has he visited any Northern states?

I just have this to say. The people determine what they want. If it's rice sharing or corn eating candidates who have nothing significant to show for their years in governance. Then all well and good.

I am learning to take responsibility for my welfare and that of generations unborn. I hope they feed their unborn generations with the 2 congos of rice. The people deserve whatever they vote for. And they deserve to get it hard and rammed up their asses. Point in reference: Nigeria!
1milion like 4 ur respond

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by isrecole: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2014
Aregbe a barefaced armed robber I.e "Ogboju adigun jale" was shouting because he won't have the chance to rig as they used to do in Lagos and his election in Osun State. Aregbe borrowed N341Billion yet he refused to pay salaries of workers! He awarded juicy contract to his wife and son and cronies from Lagos! Now he is shouting hoax. Remember,Obanikoro knows them well because he was part of them. That's why they are jittery!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by majekobaje1: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Aregbesola ride beyond de horizon, only pp 4rm osun state are know what dis man is doing , if u are not 4rm osun state just keep ur dirty mouth shut n face ur work God bless osun state God bless me n God bless Aregbesola
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by CyberWolf: 8:51am On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert: mr rauf should know that YORUBAs and NIGERIANS as a whole are now wiser, they are not interested in partisan politics but interested in voting people who are capable of taking them to the promise land

it is high time these politicians stop playing ELITIST politics and go back to the masses at the grass root, the holloi polloi

these are the people with the votes

as a governor do your bit and stop castigating other parties or running to abuja abi lagos to get endorsement from mr a or mr B

POWER belongs to the peeps on the streets

no be when election reach una go enter market start to dey chop POPCORN< CHIN cHIN dey even drink alomo just to win votes of people you abandoned since angry

I don’t believe in saying FTC but when you are the FTC in the 3 topics on the frontpage I think it calls for a robust celebration
I want to thank the following people
Seun for creating this amazing platform called nairaland
MTN for giving me this sweet MTN night plan
My papa, mama and sisters for always believing in me
My gf for giving me a wonderful BJ even as I was hustling for FTC
My side chick for providing the necessary place for me to pack my JT
And I want to specially thank my GF for treating my sidechick as a sister, afterall division of Labour saves time and energy
I wan thank all nairalanders for your amazing comments, squabble and hilarious political HIGGI-HAGA
Finally baba GOD I dey tuale for you at least for creating this wonderful day
GOD BLESS NIGERIA………..GOD bless GEJ,PEJ,PDP,APC,RIP etc

hoi polloi...
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Onlinebizexpert(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2014
CyberWolf: hoi polloi...

thank you my brother, i heard it on the radio it was funny
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Smooyis(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2014
Firefire: “I’m from the street and it is easy for me to go back to the street because that’s where my people are. Can they (PDP) go to the street? “They don’t know who they are facing; my real home is the street. Look at me, do I look like a governor? That’s why I call my administration government unusual because we need to bring passion and vision into governance and break away from stagnating ways of doing things. “Let’s MEET on the street. My administration has the full support of the masses.” - Aregbesola

I feel your fear, I feel your desperation.

You sound confused and scared.

Why telling us all this stories now?

Are you an area boyz/agbero cheesy ?

When has governor stated mentioning street? Do you people even take Nigerians for a fool? Which street-boy you be?

The trend in politics before the advent of Peter Ayodele Fayose is, once you get our votes you relocate to the best place in town.

If you are not one of us you are not!

Aregbesola, wait till 9th August and Osun people will decides.

ONE-MAN-ONE-VOTE!

Your last minute rush to pay Osun State arrears salaries and to pacify the workers is a sign of gross insensitivities.
APC Governor has become Father Christmas overnight:
Ajimobi in Oyo doing same
Amosun in Ogun same
Adams Oshiomole doing same.

APC una no try at all.

ABEG WHAT OF FASHOLA IN LAGOS? DIARIS GOD OOOOOOO
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by majekobaje1: 8:57am On Jul 07, 2014
isrecole: Aregbe a barefaced armed robber I.e "Ogboju adigun jale" was shouting because he won't have the chance to rig as they used to do in Lagos and his election in Osun State. Aregbe borrowed N341Billion yet he refused to pay salaries of workers! He awarded juicy contract to his wife and son and cronies from Lagos! Now he is shouting hoax. Remember,Obanikoro knows them well because he was part of them. That's why they are jittery!!!!!!!!!
if u know nothing about osun state beta sharap , point out ur pdp gov dat have done what aregbesola is doing @ osun state, like osgbo like dubai Aregbesola ko du ro soke 2014

5 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by CyberWolf: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2014
Onlinebizexpert:

thank you my brother, i heard it on the radio it was funny
you're welcome..
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by mogentle(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2014
Awon omo Ibo jakujaku.
They know nothing about Yorubaland, yet, they always puck nose in our affairs. Jobless pay per post urchins.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by OsunBoi(m): 9:42am On Jul 07, 2014
My ever sharp governor, Obanikoro welcome, I hope Ogbeni teach you some lessons before you leave.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by OsunBoi(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2014
mogentle: Awon omo Ibo jakujaku.
They know nothing about Yorubaland, yet, they always puck nose in our affairs. Jobless pay per post urchins.
lolz, that's why they would never progress in their states

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by egift(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2014
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1530405_omisore-and-mask-men_jpeg89bdffb90ad2e2841431bc43f05082e7[/img]

Even fear dey catch Omisore to enter The Streets on Osun State. If PDP tries "Gbagba", the People will give them "Gidi Gbagba" grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 07, 2014
berem: While Rauf Aregbesola is busy providing basic amenities and infrastructures to Osun people, Iyiola Omisore is busy eating corn,guguru and epa and riding on okada to deceive gullible Osun people.

Sai Rauf Aregbesola!

Sai APC! cool

talk Wetin u know, half of osogbo roads are terrible and the environment is ugly.
I don't like iyinolas stunts though
Why the sudden payment of 3 months salaries just after ekiti election, Oyes ppl were paid like 7 months salaries once.
What's with the huge debt burden he brought upon osun, do u know how many decades it will take osun to pay that?
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 07, 2014

Sai Rauf Aregbesola!

Sai APC! cool
dont u ever get tired? dont kill ur self soon cos come august 9th PDP will reclaim Osun.. have u forgotten so soon?
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 07, 2014
Evergreen123:

talk Wetin u know, half of osogbo roads are terrible and the environment is ugly.
I don't like iyinolas stunts though
Why the sudden payment of 3 months salaries just after ekiti election, Oyes ppl were paid like 7 months salaries once.
What's with the huge debt burden he brought upon osun, do u know how many decades it will take osun to pay that?
and why are you crying more than the bereaved? Those whose salaries are owed have been paid. Why are you still bothered about it? Whether their salaries were paid because of Ekiti elections,it doesn't stop the fact that Aregbesola is more popular than Omisore.

5 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by Ogbuefienubiaka: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2014
[color=#000099][/color] Why won't he be jittery when the only tool the opposition has is the use of federal forces paid by the common wealth of a nation to perpetrate evil. Tell me, what's the minister of state for defense doing in Osun when we still have clots of insurgency in many northern states. When has he visited any Northern states?

I just have this to say. The people determine what they want. If it's rice sharing or corn eating candidates who have nothing significant to show for their years in governance. Then all well and good.

I am learning to take responsibility for my welfare and that of generations unborn. I hope they feed their unborn generations with the 2 congos of rice. The people deserve whatever they vote for. And they deserve to get it hard and rammed up their asses. Point in reference: Nigeria!
so the minister do not have the right to visit Osun and assure people of their safty to vote. Is Obanikoro not a PDP memeber?

your post is just too stupid.
Re: I’m Ready For PDP Forces – Aregbesola by rottenegg: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2014
adebayonle: Abeg only comment if u re in osun state,because its only we the osun people that know this man has improved our state.u can be in the south south or south east and know whats happening here.
#AREGBE FOR SECOND TERM
By chasing people off their property to plant grass/flowers or by degrading graduates to cutting grass on highways with matchetes.
You are now confirmed ignorant and deserve all that you get from your babalawo governor rauf.
You better open your eyes and see that there isnt any hope in this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

One Third Of Oil Marketers Are Fraudulent- Buhari Says / Ayo Adebanjo: Buhari Won’t Hand Over To Tinubu In 2023 / Petrol Queues Resurface In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.