Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) - Literature (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) (26391 Views)

The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell / LOVE AND MARIJUANA (The Complete Novel) / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by dammygoody(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
boyg176@gmail.com... Sire.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2014
I really Thank everyone that had replied my message and have accpeted...
I'm still waiting for:
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Temitope Daniel
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
TiffanyJ
Tpia5
AdebayoOmolara
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
TheRock5555
Orikinla
OmA4u
Kingphilip
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Therock5555(m): 1:02am On Aug 23, 2014
Divepen: I am sorry for disrespecting you people this way but If I try going through your Email one by one...
I migt be sending it to a wrong account and Nairaland limit the number one can send per time/Day
Please I need to urgently talk you and would you to either
give me your active email address as I need to send a message to you sirs and ma..or you can send a message to Martinspaul22@gmail.com/ even send it to the one from Nairaland
Larrysun
Sammyhoe/ Sammy hoe
Audrey Timm
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
Temitope Daniel
Texanomaly
Firestar
Justice enam/Justiceenam
Spiceyeva/Spice eva
Queenxstar
Noble4d
Flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Tpia5
AdebayoOmolara
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Lorlaahlorzz
D9ty7
TheRock5555
Royver
Orikinla
OmA4u
Dammygoody
Kingphilip
Dygeasy
bros whatsapp me na or PM
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2014
Today and Tomorrow are the only days remaining to vote for your best writer...
Quickly cast your vote @

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Dedicated to hassan85,Temmytayo20, jaybiz007, princesssusan, Iolite (For always being around to encourage), lenmafon, edwife (as a welcome back from Hholiday),
Chapter 21

Peace was afraid... What could have caused the trouble?
She did not bother going back to her office, because nobody can enter. Even, the cleaner had swept the office and had no right to enter the office till the next day.
When she entered Bimpe's office, she saw that Bimpe was shaking her head.
'Do you know that witch was suppose to have arrived here two days ago?' Bimpe informed her.
She and Bimpe had nicknamed Sijuade 'witch' after the first event, that whenever they want to have any discussion about her they referred to her as a witch.
' What have you, now, done?' Peace asked absent-mindedly, when she discovered it was not a real problem. She smiled internally, wondering why Bimpe is always afraid of little things. This is a minor case or so it seems. She have no reason to fear, all she had to do was to look for a solution to the problem on ground.
'I've tried calling but her number has not been going?' Bimpe replied.
Peace had almost asked her when? Or which phone did she use? Until it occur to her that the phone in her office would blink whenever she was making call.
'Let's try calling her again'.
' okay...'
Bimpe dialed the number with a creased face, her other hand tapping her thigh in desperation and her breathe were coming out as if she would burst immediately she hears Sijuade's voice.
The phone rang, she looked at Peace's face, a little brightness came on her face.
'Hello ma', Sijuade voice came, making Peace feel liking raining abuses on her. Sijuade voice was coming a little above the whispering state.
'Where are you?' Bimple asked with a controlled voice.
'In my house, hope all is well?'
That question, ''hope all is well?'' seems to be Sijuade best question, Peace find it irritating because she ask this foolish question, even, when she had done foolish things. Sometimes, Peace feels the woman does not know anything, it seems her I.Q is low.
' Are you crazy or something?' Bimpe shouted, Peace noticed that that was the first time she heard the word 'crazy' or anything vulgar from Bimpe's mouth.
'Don't you know you are suppose to come down here for us to help you exchange the fake pregnancy with a baby. The Lady with the baby will be giving birth tomorrow, and you are not here'.
' ah!!!', Sijude exclaimed,' I will be there'.
' Is your husband in the house with you?' Bimpe asked, making Peace wonder why she wanted to know.
' Yes...'
'I said it, you are a witch...' Bimpe cut the phone, this surprised Peace, what has the woman done wrong?
'What did she do?'Peace asked politely from Bimpe who had put her hand on her head and was shaking it.
' She is a witch sent to destroy the reputation of this company, but My God will not allow it!', She exclaimed.
Peace tried remembering the last time they had call on God or the last she saw Bimpe praying, that she so much trust in God, now.
' Didn't you notice the way she exclaimed the other time', Bimpe continued.
'Yes' Peace replied, still not getting it.
' Are you also like she is.. Her husband is in the house, and she shouted, did she plan to make him suspect something'.
The revelation made Peace overwhelmed.
'That woman is indeed a witch', Peace lamented, spitefully.
'I hope she just start coming', Bimpe said dropping her mood from its angry mode to a relax mode.
'I just hope oo', Peace said as she left the room to continue her search, she had been on it and had found nothing about the video and her child.
Then, she returned to her office, met the door slightly opened, but thought she did not close it well when she rushed after Bimpe the other time. She locked the door, and sat to continue her search.
Then, she was an icon that had refuse to close, 'device removed safely'. She wondered when she put a device in her laptop but decided to overlook it.
After a fruitless search for her baby's file, she decided to read other files. She saw their day to day activities on the laptop, everything that Pertain to the Baby Trade.
She was becoming bored, when she saw, hidden in an unexpected place, a file ' The Reason For A Baby Factory'.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by hassan85(m): 9:27am On Aug 23, 2014
Following
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by princesssusan(f): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2014
Tnx man, still following
I smell smtn fishy..................Peace o ur cup av full
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by princesa(f): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2014
You have my Permission to send the Pm Divepen.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by daveP(m): 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2014
Its no scam fellas. You can drop urs. Been confirmed!
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by dammygoody(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: Its no scam fellas. You can drop urs. Been confirmed!
Yes, it ain't no scam...
Great idea Divepen.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
princesssusan: Tnx man, still following
I smell smtn fishy..................Peace o ur cup av full
Lol...
Yes oo her cup is full
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
hassan85: Following
Thanx baba
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
daveP: Its no scam fellas. You can drop urs. Been confirmed!
Thanx baba and oga Dammygoody...
You know when I want to pronouce d name in my mind I use to call it Dammydogood...
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by dammygoody(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Divepen:
Thanx baba and oga Dammygoody...
You know when I want to pronouce d name in my mind I use to call it Dammydogood ...
lol... grin grin
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
@
Alikaxon(m), Emmanuelclean, Joyicy(f)
If I know see with mY korokoro eyes na so you go read without
commenting, critism ...Even if e no sweet ..talk sey e no sweet I will try to look for maggi, thyme,curry, oh! Salt and If possible sugar so as to make it sweet...
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by OMA4U(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
odunoshomichael@yahoo.com
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Joyicy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Divepen: @
If I know see with mY korokoro eyes na so you read without
commenting, critism ...Even if no sweet ..talk sey e no sweet I will try to look for maggi, thyme,curry, oh! Salt and If possible sugar so as to make it sweet...
oh my goodness!!! U caught me right Der, wanna try ghostmood before buh i must confess now this story is superb.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joyicy: oh my goodness!!! U caught me right Der, wanna try ghostmood before buh i must confess now this story is superb.
Thanx alot...
Ghost mood kills many writaz inspiration
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Joyicy(f): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Divepen:
Thanx alot...
Ghost mood kills many writaz inspiration
M sowri.... I won't do it again sire

1 Like

Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 23, 2014
Joyicy:
M sowri.... I won't do it again sire
Okay ma'am...

@ OMA4U, message sent
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Alikaxon(m): 3:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Divepen: @
If I know see with mY korokoro eyes na so you go read without
commenting, critism ...Even if e no sweet ..talk sey e no sweet I will try to look for maggi, thyme,curry, oh! Salt and If possible sugar so as to make it sweet...
lols... More idea to your head bro...
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
Alikaxon: lols... More idea to your head bro...
amen ooo
I see faithgokz ooo
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by faithgokz(f): 3:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Divepen:
amen ooo
I see faithgokz ooo

Lolzzzz grin howfar. I have bin too lazy to read this story lemme read it jawe.

Nice story oo grin

N good Eagles eye angry
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Temmytayo20(f): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2014
Nice story... Thanks 4 d dedication!
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
faithgokz:

Lolzzzz grin howfar. I have bin too lazy to read this story lemme read it jawe.

Nice story oo grin

N good Eagles eye angry
Whc one is eagle eyes...
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Temmytayo20: Nice story... Thanks 4 d dedication!
thanx ma'am
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by faithgokz(f): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
Divepen:
Whc one is eagle eyes...
tongue
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
faithgokz:
tongue
Ehn....
I'm a learner now
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dedicated to Alikaxon, Joyicy, faithgokz ( I now know the meaning of the eagle eyes :p )
Chapter 22

When Peace saw it, she rushed to Bimpe's office.
'Excuse me, Ma', She started, 'sorry for disburbing'.
'You are not disturbing me', Bimpe answered, looking up from her work, smiling. Reminding Peace that Bimpe love smiling alot, and would immediately revert to happiness after a bad mood.
'I don't know, if you want me to do anything for you, because I will be busy with some interesting cases I'm seeing online'.
Bimpe looked at her with a feigned disdain, she closed her mouth, allowing her lower lip to lie between the upper front teeth and the lower front teeth.
'Are you Bimpe?' Bimpe asked.
Peace squeezed her face, paying all of her attention to what Bimpe was saying.
' It's....It's... Not clear,Ma', she reposted.
' Are you my secretary?', Bimpe joked, 'Why did we rent your time and skills, is it not to do businesses like that?'.
Peace smiled, but did not move, watching Bimpe who went on typing.
' So... What are you saying...?'
'Chaiii! Are you and that witch related?' Bimpe querried.
This statement made Peace laughed as she left the office, controlling her inquistiveness.
When she got to the office, she pressed a button and her Laptop came on.
Then she started reading....

Many People wonder why some other Persons just start to do things under the table, they wonder why they do illegal things; things that can call authority to put them in prison.
I will write this today with the hope that when I die someone would see it and understand the joy in helping others when others cannot help them.
About 14years ago, I lost my husband(or should I say my first husband), Micheal. He was the most caring man I have ever seen. Living with him,I would say, destroyed my mentality about life, because he was rich and caring.
I cried my eyes out when he died, people consoled me telling me to take heart, but the most painful part of it all was that I was not able to give birth to any child for him before he died; be it still-birth or Living child,boy or girl,no miscarriage nor were there missing of my periods.
For days, I was so lost in thought of losing him that I did not remember that his family were still alive.
Three days after the death of Micheal, his mother-whom I had called immediately after his death-came in with some members of their family.
At first, I was happy that I would have someone to console me; someone to tell the pain in my heart, how I felt about his lost, I mean someone who is going through the same situation and pain as I. I did not want those people that will say.
'I feel your pain', when they actually feel nothing.
I ran to greet her, leaving our pastor and his wife who were condoling me, and my (two) friends who were also there with me.
'Mama!', I wailed,' Micheal have left me alone...He left me oooooo'.
'Shup up!' Micheal's mother screamed, 'you witch, you killed my son because of money...You have killed my only son'.
she fell on the cushion, and rose again as she rushed to attack me. I was taken aback.I opened my mouth in surprise to this false accusation,and only regained my sense (only to lose them again) when the blow of my mother-in-law's hands hit me.
I never knew i had fainted, because immeditely I received the blow, I saw Micheal coming into the room with the same dress he wore the night he died.
'Ah!Micheal, why did you leave me.'
'I did not leave you my love...I was taken away from you, and there is nothing I could have done to stop it'.
He sat down on the same chair my Mother-in-law fell the other time but nobody was here with us, because of the joy I had at seeing him, I did not even notice any change.
'Who took you away', I asked as i sat on his lap.
'See,My dear it is a bad long story'.
'Ehn!Start from anywhere you want', I said as I stood up from his laps and sat on the chair.
'Well, Mama had been fighting me from home to have another wife but I refused. She tried everything to make sure I get a new wife-she persuaded me, she told me forcefully, and even said you have given me 'something' to eat that made me to be so much in love in you; that made me not see that I was growing old', Micheal said, he shifted to another side of the chair.
'At a certain time, when her plea and abuses were getting too much,I lied to her that I had gotten another woman, she was so happy and demanded to see the lady with immediate allacrity, I played her for a long time, until May last two years, when she finally discovered that I was playing on her intelligence.
I thought she had given up on it, until I got a call from her in the month of July ,of that same year, that she was not feeling fine.
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by jummy604: 7:42am On Aug 24, 2014
So interesting...more please
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
@Jummy604 tanx alot... update coming very soon
Re: Life Under The Table (A Complete Novel) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dedicated To Chyluv1000, Nep2ra, Tolydap, Epaul- I am sorry I'm just calling you People to continue reading the story we started together and to Jummy604
Continuation

''When I got there'', he continued,'I met her on the bed, indeed. I requested to take her to the hospital, but she refused the offer, and said she preferred to stay at home, that she only needed to see me, that seeing me will make her get well. After two hours or so,she said she must cook for me. I refused at first, but she was adamant and she finally cooked Rice and stew.I did not know what had happened, until I woke tomeet myself in bed half nake.d with a lady- a beautiful one, I must commend.
I was angry at them,both,because I could not fathom the reason for this deadly action.
I did not call her neither did I visit her again.
I left her alone and did not even try knowing the lady.
My mother called me later that the lady had given birth to a baby boy'. He said,staring at his hands.
'After my death,I got the opportunity to know that she went to an herbalist and told him to give her something that will make me come home,he did give her something, but she misused it making the charm killed me.'
'But you are not dead'
'I am dead...'
'Nooooooooooo',I shouted as I rushed to meet him but he vanished.I wanted to run after him but a force held me back,some invisible hand.
'Noooooooooooooo',I screamed,'Micheal is not dead'
'Nooooooooo',I shouted as I woke up on a bed.I looked about and saw the Pastor's wife and some of my friends holding me to the bed.
I was in a hospital.
'Micheal is not dead'
'Doctor',Bimpe,one of my friends shouted.
'Doctor!Doctor'
'Micheal is not dead'.
'Doctor!!!!!'

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Glory Abah Read 27 Books In January / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert / Nwando, Chinua Achebe’s Daughter Marks Father’s 8th Death Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.