Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) (11380 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 07, 2008
Nairaland Jokes section is not just a section like every other section here.
Its bigger, Its better and its matured because not everybody lasts here for long.
Its like a family where everyone takes blows from another without complain.
Where everyone is expecting a blow also without regard to who it'D come from.
Life is better when what you expect happens (whether good thing or bad thing)
Rather than when you are caught off-guard.

I have learnt a lot from mixing with humourous people here unlike other sections.
I am very happy to announce that all the consistent jokers here are great people.
Starting from the highly smart and understanding CLEMCYKUL,
Down to GABRY, ELIZA,ROOMMATE and every other girl who resisted and responded
To offensive Jokes from hard liners like MILLA D KING OF JOKES(by unanimous vote), INFOMAMA, CBASE D RABBIT(by resemblance), JEOVY D TRUCK PUSHER(by reality),
Down to FOLAHAN D CENSUS COUNTER.

The family we have created here will be remembered by the current members
and the members who will come long after we are gone.

TO THE NEW MEMBERS,

THIS IS NOT A SECTION FOR OPINIONS ON HOW TO LIVE YOUR DAILY LIVES,
THIS IS NOT A SECTION TO GET OFFENDED BY WHAT SOMEONE SAYS.
THIS IS NOT A SECTION TO POST A SERIOUS ISSUE
BECAUSE IT WILL BE TREATED WITH JOKES IN OUR MINDS AS USUAL.

FEEL FREE TO JOIN THE FAMILY BUT YOU MUST BE WARNED.
BECOMING A MEMBER OF ANY HUMAN FAMILY TAKES ATLEAST

NINE MONTHS grin grin grin grin grin grin.
IF YOU DOUBT ME , ASK YOUR MUM.

LET THE PARTY BEGIN

*OPENS MOET AND CHANGDON*
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 07, 2008
@Sammy

They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none. . . . . . whats this supposed to mean,huh angry angry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ showingbobo
Reply (click once then wait)
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2008
who is Eliza
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2008
So u know who be Eliza?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by ituen(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2008
Nice speech

THnak God my name no dey

Imagine Jeovy is sitll a truck pusher since independence
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2008
how him profession take affect una?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2008
infobaba:

So u know who be Eliza?

thats y i'm asking
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 07, 2008
Me self no know who be Eliza o
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 11:47pm On Oct 07, 2008
showbobo:

@Sammy

They say that two heads are better than one. In your case, one would have been better than none. . . . whats this supposed to mean,huh angry angry

Where is your head?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 1:22am On Oct 08, 2008
Jeovy a Truck Pusher I thought he is an Amebo. undecided

Sam, your speech is good ohh.No wonda they choose tyou be King hia. grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by ituen(m): 3:06am On Oct 08, 2008
Na who make sammy king?

Make una focus oh
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 3:07am On Oct 08, 2008
ok, he be Bushman than
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by ituen(m): 8:21am On Oct 08, 2008
That one sef na over title
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2008
The polls made me king. cheesy
Not by one person and its a landslide grin
Then you are the runner up according to the polls too,
want some evidence?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2008
Hail King Sam Milla - San grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2008
Thank you my daughter
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2008
sam who is Eliza? angry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
uhm, i dont really know.
Lets ask gabry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 12:19pm On Oct 08, 2008
I've told u not to call me eliza, makes me look like osuofia's wife angry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
SAM MILLA:

NINE MONTHS .
IF YOU DOUBT ME , ASK YOUR MUM.

LET THE PARTY BEGIN

9 months are you saying gabry is a premature? cos she is not yet 9 months on nairaland.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 12:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
na u talk o
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Pappyshoes(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2008
@Kunle, THE RECORD KEEPER.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
Pappyshoes:

@Kunle, THE RECORD KEEPER.
Can't you see ojoro (cheating) here? How can she be adopted into the family before other veterans on nairaland? The fact that she eats,drinks, breaths, shit & fart nairaland ( she averages 58 posts a day shocked )does not mean she should be adopted before veterans like ituen, sauce kid and gunpoint. i wonder what happened to the soja
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
Uncle Kunle is jelous. grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by tytylayor: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
gabrywyl:

Oga Sam is partial grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2008
gabrywyl:

If i was the moderator i would restrict you to only 5 free posts per day, and charge you for posts made after that grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2008
if una break head finish let me know

Sam i don comot from ya roommate to landlady cool

unkle kunle metinksuavacrushonGabry wink
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by tytylayor: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2008
romade:

if una break head finish let me know

Sam i don comot from ya roommate to landlady cool

wats dat? kabash
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2008
@romade

for real ? shocked
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2008
romade:

nope i don't, i just want to grab gabry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Na The Matter We Dey Settle. / Memes You Can Relate With (pics) / The Blind Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.