Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) (11409 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2008
show,
no mind dani1.
vex jare, vex wella, infact scream cool , take your head hit wall unto sey dem nor send you for nland. cool
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by dani1luv: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2008
abi o cheesy
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 9:08pm On Oct 09, 2008
all hail the ganja man, see his black mouth
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2008
showbobo:

@SAM

You be mumu. . . . I thought you said you don't get offended by insults,huhYou be proper Mumu from Muguland. . . . So,u actually think you're funny with all this your copy and paste lame jokes. lipsrsealed undecided

you have gotten enough of my attention.
I don't blame you. sadist.
this is jokes section. u can say whatever you want.
but i have one warning for you.

I have not abused, called you names or insulted you in any way in this forum.
I m not funny. Its not your business.
If and i repeat, if you go as much as calling me these names again.
Trust me, you wont like the next step.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 12:15am On Oct 10, 2008
Leave am, I don't know why Some people are just so addicted to insults undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 1:10am On Oct 10, 2008
like you ehn? undecided

Eh. . . . Showbobo, Sam Milla, no fight like me and Uncle Kunle ohhhh. . . . But you want to fight with that one bugger (you know now who he is) angry, be ma guess but the rest of da family membas hia we no fit shout ohhh. Kiss and make out na grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 5:42am On Oct 10, 2008
Me to kiss U? undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 8:37am On Oct 10, 2008
kiss thief info.
who wan kiss your half lips

i know gaby is desperate but she wont accept all lips.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2008
Sam did Gab tell u dat or u assume, cos she promised me one last nyt

no vex with show na, maybe u put his name in part 2 so dat his lips will be completely sealed
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 9:48am On Oct 10, 2008
Nahhhhh. . . . . . Seriously ya'll, i don't need any accreditation from deranged sammy.He's a fool and simply acting like one.The lamest and driest joker on here . . . Show me what you got. . . .Do your worst numbskull angry angry angry The fool would explode now cheesy
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by clemcykul(f): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2008
Why insult him? u misreable nigger
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 10:21am On Oct 10, 2008
showbobo:

Nahhhhh. . . . . . Seriously ya'll, i don't need any accreditation from deranged sammy.He's a fool and simply acting like one.The lamest and driest joker on here . . . Show me what you got. . . .Do your worst numbskull angry angry angry The fool would explode now cheesy

u shame me seriously, do u tink i was accredittin u just pointed out ow such a lousy looser u r jare.
my bro aint deranged and u just spoilt my day as i tot u wia a gud person and now u r makin me write an epistle lyk Gabry angry

clemcykul:

Why insult him? u misreable nigger

i luv u 4 dat jare. i am not proud being associated wit dat nigga sad
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2008
Showbobo, you need to shout up so as to avoid hell angry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by clemcykul(f): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
dont mind the fowl nyash
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
show don enta even info dey yab am wahala dey may i no see am o
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by clemcykul(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
i sure say u be typical yoruba

two mouths lol
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by SamMilla1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2008
@showbobo,
Let me remind you that i was long here before you come.

And i am proud to announce that i have never insulted anybody here.
If you have a problem with me, lets settle it outside this forum.
I am pretty sure that you are not up to half of what i am.
You cant achieve anything by being jealous of successful people.
I am going to warn you for the last time.
If you want to remain in this section,
go back to the top and re-read the rules,
Which happens to be written by me.
No body is above it and that includes you.
I dont want to loose any member of this section but i
wont hesitate to loose one intentional if i am forced to do that.
sad sad
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 1:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
Did someone called my name? I heard Nigga? undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by clemcykul(f): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
yeah i did
NIGGER!
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2008
U say Nigger, not Nigga, That aint ma name now. . . sad
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by clemcykul(f): 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2008
as long as its pronounce niga, then its u 4get the spelling.
u called urself that so be it.

Nigger girl. *laffs*
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 1:51pm On Oct 10, 2008
Nigga Gabry shege
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Y'ALL

You guys really got me ROFLMAO cheesy grin. . . . . Why una blood dey hot na,ehn??
Clem, wetin u know wey be nigger??Too much movies don dey worry u. . . .
Pomade,you're just a miserable bigot. . i no blame you lipsrsealed
Sam,I thought you said you don't take insults seriously,huh??.You were here before me,so?Go take am collect money for bank . . . Anyway,i still stand on my words. . . Do your Worst,ok??
Info,I no blame you errand boy. . . Na those wey give you trick to dey cheat MTN for free browsing i blame. . .  undecided
Gabry,hope you're having fun because i'm having a whole lot of fun. . . . . .
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
showbobo:

@
Pomade,you're just a miserable bigot. . i no blame you lipsrsealed

from ur name i can see u delight in show off, av got no probs with u but dont misyarn and stop foolin yaself
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2008
showbobo:

Info,I no blame you errand boy. . . Na those wey give you trick to dey cheat MTN for free browsing i blame. . .  undecided

Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 2:53pm On Oct 10, 2008
Why you peeps are so sensitive over showbobo's comments? U guys should go see the otha side ohh, those peeps are uneducated and nasty sef. . . Make me tire ohhh. . . They are more worse than showbobo and all of us. Abeg ohhh. . . Showbobo is one of our family membas. Maybe we should all talk this over sef.

Showbobo, think before you blabber ohhh. . . Some of us might get offended sha. For me, I always like you so am ok with your comments but think in a general perspective ohhh

Sammy, Forgive this guy abeg. He meant no harm nna.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Scopium: 3:21pm On Oct 10, 2008
[size=13pt]Gab flowing straight from the heart[/size]
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by showbobo(m): 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2008
Dont mind them jare Gabry. . . . . . I dey pull their legs and dem dey take am personal. . . . . They are Big Mumus from Muguland. . . . wink wink
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by clemcykul(f): 3:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
like u bah?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2008
Scopium:

[size=13pt]Gab flowing straight from the heart[/size]

I always do ohh cool

showbobo:

don't mind them jare Gabry. . . . . . I dey pull their legs and them dey take am personal. . . . . They are Big Mumus from Muguland. . . . wink wink

na wa ohh brother. That be ma signature to you guys sha grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by MrInfo1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 10, 2008

y shd i get angry wit my kid brother? undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by dani1luv: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2008
hehehe sam and studio wan fite shocked

bt same yhu sef., yhu bi big ,man., show bi small man. ehnn

I know di tyn wey yhu wan do bi say yhu go bann show abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Blind Man! / Na The Matter We Dey Settle. / Memes You Can Relate With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.