Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) (11408 Views)

Offtopic "Bar Joint" For Jokers (season II) / JACKPOT!!! Offtopic Bar Joint For Jokers~ / ::::::::: All Jokers Offtopic Bar Joint:::::::::::: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
romade:

unkle kunle metinksuavacrushonGabry wink

question
tytylayor:

wats that? kabash

answer1 
lysaa:

@romade

for real ? shocked

answer 2   
KunleOshob:

nope i don't, i just want to grab gabry grin
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
sounds like she's up for ur grabs eh?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
lysaa:

sounds like she's up for ur grabs eh?
I have seen her picture, she might be toooo big for me to grab undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2008
U might be too old for me Fool. If I'm too big, you must be so dead skinny to even hold a bamboo
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2008
lmao. .OMG
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2008
It's not nice or proper to resort to abusive words on this forum sad
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2008
oh, that touches the heart
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2008
not myn, bring it on Gabry can handle u
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
You call that abusive? Well, for a start calling people fat in another way is way abusive and you started it first.

And to be honest, mocking me calling me a junior and saying that I should not be in the family is also abusive.

And calling Sammy biaised is also not a good thing to say.

Do you know that?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2008
wow, i never knew she's got all that fire locked in there
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
dat is my Gabry 4 ya all
lawyer,advocate,defenda, attacker, importer, xporter, preacher

IN SHORT NYTYN WITH -ER
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2008
no o, i disagree but she's got alot.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2008
strictly women's cool
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by KunleOshob(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2008
There is a difference between insults, teasing and abusive language were as the first two might be permisive on a Jokes forum like this abusive language would definitely not do any of us any good, after all people are always at each others throat on this forum and we had resort to abusing each other. Any body with a good sense of humour would laugh when being teased i thought gabry had a good sense of humour  and wait for the right opportunity to hit back.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2008
oluya34 feelin kul unda d hot sun

unkle kunle take tym o angry
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2008
nor be so u want am?

kunle,
how e dey do you?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by lysaa(f): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
u guys take care.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2008
Uncle Kunle, so you think calling people fat is a joke?

The first part of your post, maybe yeah, you mean it as a joke but to be honest, it does not sound funny and when you mention the big part, that is way of an insult.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2008
If I go see a smaller size guy, I dont dey call him Bulimic or whateva concerning to his size cause its very offensize.

Thats my point there
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2008
oya clap for yourself
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2008
Studio, u don't dey start with me.

I have full respect for Uncle Kunle just that when it comes to looks, size, race, religion, colour. . . . . I will not tolerate that ohh. Pele ohhh.
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
even my black koko?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2008
your koko black abi? Go scrub with abalone brush
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2008
Doc Gabry in action
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by studio43(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2008
then u go like? i bet your gonna love the thickness
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
Romade, Dr Gab? Heheheh! Nansense grin Since when ohh

Studio, Dont be so proud of your koboko's thickness or I'll grate it like I grate cheese for ma pasta
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2008
Gabry d swingin piece dey lyk flip flop slippers o
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2008
What swingin piece?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by ohilebo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ SAM, I have been checking ur O'level result,, this your write up goes a long way to prove that u deserve the A1 you had in Government, undecided

I am confussed oooo,, I beg make una tell me, which subject dem dey write like this for O'level?
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by Gabry(f): 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2008
Does he or anyone for that matter have to write Formally  and properly in the Jokes section or in any section around Nairaland? undecided
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by tytylayor: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2008
jamb question
Re: Letter Of Commendation To All Jokers (Part 1) by romsky: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2008
post jamb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

The Blind Man! / Na The Matter We Dey Settle. / Memes You Can Relate With (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.