Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) (9014 Views)

Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? / Which Lady Is a 'Wife Material'? / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
kulyie: Chaiiiii aisha you don talk am finish
You deserve this kiss wink

Wicked you, better find a way to send this to Abuja now because I no know when I go begin find this one now chai
Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
aisha2:

Wicked you, better find a way to send this to Abuja now because I no know when I go begin find this one now chai
grin cheesy

You know say flight attendants no dey open on public holidays na.abi how we go do am grin grin
Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Oya manage this one grin

Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by Mintayo(m): 1:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Lol. So many people are getting the picture wrong. I am nt seeing a woman riding a bicycle and a drum on her head.
What i am seeing is a hardworking woman! I hope i am not seeing wrong!cheesy
Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Iceman296: Olden Days Wife Material. Times have Changed!!
you can say that again.
Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by Tallestt(f): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2015
englishmart:
For those of you who are interested in getting married soon, look no farther if really you need the best of wives.
See the kind of wife you need. A wife that can push you and your car from gwagwalada to kubwa. A wife that can cook a pot of delicious soup with just #150. A wife that can fight and tear apart all your detractors.
Dirty Thread! ***throwing up***
Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by englishmart(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2015
Tallestt:
Dirty Thread! ***throwing up***
you can as well throw dead: if you Don't mind.
Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by Tallestt(f): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2015
englishmart:
you can as well throw dead: if you Don't mind.
Mr. talk to the hands if you don't mind too coz I won't waste my golden time exchanging words with you! Smilezzzz!!
Re: Lol. This Is A Perfect Definition Of Wife Material. (picture) by englishmart(m): 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2015
Tallestt:
Mr. talk to the hands if you don't mind too coz I won't waste my golden time exchanging words with you! Smilezzzz!!
lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Causes Of Problems In Families And Possible Solutions / My Wife Said No More Sex I Can Go Outside Make Kids / Would You Work For Your Father In-law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.