Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! (3271 Views)

Help Ladies / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? / Help Ladies On Nairaland Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2008
CY_clone:

Ehise:
Someone offered to pay you 50E, why don't you accept it and STFU?
Ok pay me 50 euro and i will stfu
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by sillyboy(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2008
@ Ehise or whatever you call yourself.

Ok pay me 50 euro and i will stfu

This your statement just proved that you are a woman of easy virtue,. . . well am not ashamed of you, am only thinking you could be smarter. Come to think of it, am getting to believe all the other girl said about ya.

@ Hazel.

Missed you too pal, been quite busy but guess av gat time now. tongue
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by TOYOSI20(f): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2008
Oh my God I still really don't understand what the whole

thing is about, is the boy friend in Belgium, and is the Ghanaian girl in Belgium s well . . . . . .

~at least for starters~. . . . . . . . embarassed undecided shocked
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Joseph6(m): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2008
Ehise99:

The bitch was telling my boyfriend to leave me before, it's personal angry I wouldn' be surprised if she sexed him before.
ehise,
i hate 2 judge the grammar of a high school dropout but why wld u go tellin everyone in here their english sucks?, like i sed b4 and i'd say again, u ,who's obviously a cheap slut and ur bitch counterpart aint gat class as in zero last in the class chain after them drunken masters and junkies. and pls don't bother 2 comment on my english. i already know a whoring fool when i see one even when odas hadnt realised it.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by arramyjay: 12:40am On Oct 10, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Oh my God I still really don't understand what the whole

thing is about, is the boy friend in Belgium, and is the Ghanaian girl in Belgium s well . . . . . .

~at least for starters~. . . . . . . . embarassed undecided shocked

Yea the boyfriend is in belguim with her the ghanian girl is in london,and owes the posters bf money,and she promised to pay back when she gets back to belguim but the poster thinks she will nt payback and when she asked the ghanian girl abt it she rained insults on her.So now she wants to learn a nigerian language to be able to insult d ghanian girl.
That is hw much i understand of the whole story.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Okijajuju1(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2008
shegirl71:

Yea the boyfriend is in belguim with her the ghanian girl is in london,and owes the posters boyfriend money,and she promised to pay back when she gets back to belguim but the poster thinks she will nt payback and when she asked the ghanian girl about it she rained insults on her.So now she wants to learn a nigerian language to be able to insult d ghanian girl.

My lawrd!! How did you do that?? So you comprehend the gibberish that this 50euro LovePeddler has been posting??
I bet another 50euros that she is one of those illegal immigrants who snuck into europe through the sahara dessert.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by TOYOSI20(f): 12:51am On Oct 10, 2008
shegirl71:

Yea the boyfriend is in belguim with her the ghanian girl is in london,and owes the posters boyfriend money,and she promised to pay back when she gets back to belguim but the poster thinks she will nt payback and when she asked the ghanian girl about it she rained insults on her.So now she wants to learn a nigerian language to be able to insult d ghanian girl.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, thanx gurl for breaking it down. . . . .

It all seemed so complex. . . . .

So she is now the DEBT COLLECTOR,  shocked

this gurl isn't playing ooooooooo. . . .she means business. . . . .  lipsrsealed

I mean afterall "business is BUSINESS" embarassed
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by arramyjay: 12:57am On Oct 10, 2008
Okija_juju:

My lawrd!! How did you do that?? So you comprehend the gibberish that this 50euro LovePeddler has been posting??
I bet another 50euros that she is one of those illegal immigrants who snuck into europe through the sahara dessert.

Nt as easy as tht i had to read it over and over again.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Joseph6(m): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2008
i guess she needs a reality check.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Finally: 1:09am On Oct 10, 2008
Some threads are just meant to be enjoyed. This is one of them
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by CYclone1(f): 1:15am On Oct 10, 2008
Ehise:
You have confirmed ma suspicion that you are a  lipsrsealed  caught up in a bad deal. If my guess is right, you are a Nigerian, prolly from Edo(from your name) and you have relatives back home. Instead of coming here to spew opat and waste cyber space, why don't you seek counsel from them? There must be people well skilled in spewing insults in your village.

B T W, leave your acct. #. . . we've some very generous people here and by the time they drop a few Es in your acct., you'll have enough left to go back to school to brush up on your English.

Maxim is in deeper sh*t than I thought earlier--unless he's one one shitty guy himself undecided

I hope your French doesn't suck as much as  your English tongue
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 12:10pm On Oct 10, 2008
I would just like to say that all you nairaland members suck at English and are probably all unemployed losers, that's why you project your issues on new members saying "JOBLESSNESS AND ATTENTION SEEKER" and "YOUR ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE" over and over again.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by janami(f): 12:18pm On Oct 10, 2008
Ehise99:

I would just like to say that all you nairaland members suck at English and are probably all unemployed losers, that's why you project your issues on new members saying "JOBLESSNESS AND ATTENTION SEEKER" and "YOUR ENGLISH IS TERRIBLE" over and over again.

u have an attitude problem
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Ehise99(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2008
janami:

u have an attitude problem
No, just stating the facts.
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by janami(f): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
k. but i must point out that the fact as u see it is kind of distorted.
hasty generalisations don't work here.
welcome to nairaland anyway
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by spikedcylinder: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2008
Jeez men. Turd all over the place. undecided
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by martho(m): 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2008
Are u normal?if u are confuse go back to africa .
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by CYclone1(f): 1:24pm On Oct 10, 2008
@Ehise:
Too bad you can't tell the difference between good and bad English sad. That aside, no one is castigating you just for the fun of it, you brought this mess upon yourself. However, this should in no way deter you from helping Maxim collect his 7,800naira that's a lot of money  grin

Don't worry Ehise, yours is not the worst story on NL and we've definitely read worse English wink
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Joseph6(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2008
and i'm guessin she's about 2 diss ur english again and i'm right
Re: Help Ladies! A Girl That Owes My Boyfriend 50 Euro Is Calling Me Prostitute! by Icodigital: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You Feel? (Woman's Disobedience) / A Letter To Nigerian Men / ***7 Traits That Make Me Go Gaga***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.