Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? (19440 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Tokotaya: 6:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
I think most women got life backwards. They have been westernised to place emphasis on things that, in the true sense, add no value to their lives. Who truly adds value to the life of a woman; a husband who buys her tons of flowers and calls her a dozen times in 24 hours while keeping a string of women he does the same thing for all over town, or a faithful man who is not romantic but diligently provides for his home and helps with house chores including changing his kids diapers?
To the ladies in the house, which would you prefer?
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
Most of them prefers the romantic guy that opens the door of his car for them to sit, merry-go-rounding the entire eatery in the community & making more calls than a customer care representive with fake voices like one suffering from sore throat..

17 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by k2039: 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
A sensible woman who has her priority right will go for a responsible man

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Tokotaya: I think most women got life backwards. They have been westernised to place emphasis on things that, in the true sense, add no value to their lives. Who truly adds value to the life of a woman; a husband who buys her tons of flowers and calls her a dozen times in 24 hours while keeping a string of women he does the same thing for all over town, or a faithful man who is not romantic but diligently provides for his home and helps with house chores including changing his kids diapers?
To the ladies in the house, which would you prefer?

I am not a very romantic type so I don't expect it from a man neither.

GEtting flowers EVERY NOW AND THEN is a nice move and can make a woman's day happy but it is not that important.

I think most women prefer a responsible guy to a romantic one but even I, a woman who is not that romantic, likes some flowers SOMETIMES.
I hate being called 10 times a day and receiving 5 txt messages every few hours. Everything in moderation, please wink

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Nnekacherry: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
I will go for a responsible guy...
A responsible guy is the real man..

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by xynerise: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
@op. Are u saying responsible men are not romantic?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Beync(f): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
xynerise: @op. Are u saying responsible men are not romantic?
I wonder o

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by luvmijeje(f): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Both
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by cindyrella(f): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2012
How about a romantic and responsible man? Or is it too much to ask?

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
I would choose a responsible man over a romantic one any day. A man being responsible is a sign of maturity, life experience, and, in most cases, good upbringing. Anyone can learn how to be romantic if they truly wanted to.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Oahray: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2012
Many women do not know what they want.

27 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by xynerise: 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2012
ogugua88: I would choose a responsible man over a romantic one any day. A man being responsible is a sign of maturity, life experience, and, in most cases, good upbringing. Anyone can learn how to be romantic if they truly wanted to.
I am responsible and very romantic period! grin
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by pharmking: 8:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
cindyrella: How about a romantic and responsible man? Or is it too much to ask?

Really? Do you live in the real world?
A responsible man is not as romantic as women wants!!!
However the mature women that knows what they want, will hcoose a responsible man. They are the real deal.
Running after romanticism only ends in disaster most of the time.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
He has to balance being romantic and being responsible (excluding the cheating part)...unless he wants to end up giving another man's child his surname...women want to have the best of both worlds

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Oahray: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
mondi_cheeks: He has to balance being romantic and being responsible (excluding the cheating part)...unless he wants to end up giving another man's child his surname...women want to have the best of both worlds
...which isnt exactly possible. The average woman likes fantasy, sweet lies, petty meaningless actions. A man that can perfectly do all this has got to be a player, cos he'd need to tell lots of lies all the time. A responsible man wouldnt do that, so women would think him unromantic.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by UjSizzle(f): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
Responsible anytime, i could teach him a thing or two in the romance department.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Redmosquito(m): 8:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
ummmmmm................
op no vex ooooo grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by greedie1(f): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2012
cant he be both responsible and romantic?
i tink being romantic should be one of his responsibilities grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
Screw romantic mehn! Na romance pikin go chop? We can take romantica classes wen we retired. As for now... It's all about stacking up dat Benjamins and kofoworola pound sterling.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2012
gree-die:
Joker! Go find oyinbo abeg! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Gee001: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2012
I prefer the responsible guy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by jimctu: 9:03pm On Dec 05, 2012
I guess they prefer a romantic and responsible guy. And he has to be funny, intelligent, handsome and other dozens of good adjectives smiley
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Elueme: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Most of these girls making comments here are speaking from their anus.. Most ladies don't know what they want except some who have been inculcated with real life's values from responsible mothers. Ladies are still, deceived by romantic and stylish gesture, no matter how they pretend for the contrary but in their innermost mind, they just want a man that can be naughty.. So guys if you won't your woman to treasure you, show more romance and style in your union than than playing a good boy. If I hear mk I help her change diaper?!.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Leopantro: 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Many women do not know what they want.

this picture came to my mind when i saw the topic. nice to know someone thinks like me
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Redmosquito(m): 9:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
jimctu: I guess they prefer a romantic and responsible guy. And he has to be funny, intelligent, handsome and other dozens of good adjectives smiley
Remember! Jesus Christ said he will come again

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Elueme: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
gree-die:
You have just said the truth and your heart as pure as an unicorn. Your fellows are busy hurting their feelings as if saying the truth cost a diamond.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Wendyslim(f): 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
A responsible man of course & as a woman there is a way u can make ur man romantic.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by 3direct: 9:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Are you saying A romantic man can't be responsible..

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: ...which isnt exactly possible. The average woman likes fantasy, sweet lies, petty meaningless actions. A man that can perfectly do all this has got to be a player, cos he'd need to tell lots of lies all the time. A responsible man wouldnt do that, so women would think him unromantic.
but i said he should balance it out, the same way women manage being a mom, wife and an employee (or employer) at the same time.
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 05, 2012
Do you think our ladies know what they want?
Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by Clemzy16(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
I'm neither romantic nor responsible. Is that what you wanna hear?!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? by godstino(m): 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
The truth is, ladies like handsome and or responsible guys BUT THEY PREFER THE LOADED (IN CASH) KINDDA GUYS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? / #DEBATE: A Man Should Assert His Superiority/Authority In A Relationship.#~LIVE~ / "Most Of The Times Women Cheat, It's Men's Fault" Twitter User Says And Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.