Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,449 members, 7,954,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. (51877 Views)

I Need A Recent Standard CV / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by naijarazzi: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Plz. I need a sample as well. Sondejimmy@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by okwele1(f): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2014
pls i need a sample of the cv as well - ganismails@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Schemerwil: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Good morning beautiful people. I would also appreciate getting a sample please. Kindly send to twinkweg@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by elynneyo(f): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck
please help a sista out,I need a copy of d sample:elyn4jr@yahoo.co.uk.thanx
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by walad4yhu(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck

Plz help me too walad06@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by walad4yhu(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2014
Plz someone should help wit a sample walad06@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ernie4life(m): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2014
I will send to all of u b4 the end of today
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
. Pls bros also forward to me via godswillasukwo@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by sundayokpro: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls anybody help a broda too. sundayokpro@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ojestas(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
I need too,pls.....ojestas009@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ernie4life(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
I have sent to most of you, but if you didn't get just send me a pm and I will forward it to you all those that have gotten should try and give to others "blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand that taketh" one love people Pls charge nothing because someone also sent me two of it free with cover letter, so Pls also so send it free to others.

1 Like

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by scholag(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
pls send me a format aewolor@gmail.com thanks boss! NICE JOB smileyernie4life...I await mine
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by adexin: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Yemiesho36@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by simo4real(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please send me one @ simo_link@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by omejeo: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls do send to me poampearl@gmail.com thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ernie4life(m): 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls I can't copy these emails if you need it send me a personal message(PM).
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by engrflames: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pls send it to: moscoflames@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
pls send to my email
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
pls send to my email danducosingapore@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Rotiix(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
ernie4life: Pls I can't copy these emails if you need it send me a personal message(PM).
Bro kindly send to; aderotimionline@yahoo.com. May God bless u 4 us.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by AkinseteK(m): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
pls I need one too my email is mayork2012@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Oluwajomiloju29: 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nma20: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Same with me too,dinmalahot@yahoo.com tnx a lot.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by manneger2: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Same to me too nwangwu_k@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Testy17: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kindly assist me to zakariyyauh@yahoo.com God bless u.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Easyjay: 2:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by fidinwala(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
good work.
why don't you post the sample of the CV on the thread so that those interested can just download.
just saying
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by transbut5(m): 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2014
Baba abeg arrange me one copy talk2rab@yahoo.com baba God dey ur side
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
CHUKSDIVINE001@GMAIL.COM ...please email me so i can upgrade my cv.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Same with me too. I'm afraid I'm getting something wrong. I haven't gotten better invitations except from those scammers like gnld.
my email is bukolaokuyelu@gmail.com. Someone pls help a sister out. Thanks

Edited: if it has been sent to you..pls kinda do us a favour and send to those of us that haven't gotten one. God bless u as u do so
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
sad Pls send it to me too, I really need it. Thank you.
syncrospy@hotmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.