Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. (51297 Views)

I Need A Recent Standard CV / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by naturalborn: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
naturalborn: pls send me a recent correct c.v, dis is my mail : onigbinde4christ@mail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by chimyfidel: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
plz help me too,,,, offorfd@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by MrRector(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mine is tobelevi@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Lililuv(f): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please,help me out too.nwamirililian@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by mazieze: 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
my email is chinedumazi@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Martins307(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
tosingcfr: Please I need it too. Tosingcfr@gmail.com
Please I am interested also. Help me ooo <Engrvincentuzoh@gmail.com>
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by rexibity(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Send a mail with "Sample CV" as the subject to alwayzgab@gmail.com
seems those I sent to already ain't helpin matters!
help others pls.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Tobmanjfk(m): 12:31am On Jul 24, 2014
Please I need a copy of how a standard 2014 cv should look like and a resume too how that should look like Just a sample thank you
Email adisababs0@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Pricelesspraise: 10:06am On Aug 05, 2014
Hope I am not too late too.....praisee4u2luv@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Davland(m): 11:56am On Aug 05, 2014
May i ve one cv sample too......davbun2rule@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by slimmey(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2014
Kindly send me also: adebowaleadesola@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Gozychuks(m): 12:28pm On Aug 05, 2014
uchman:

you know what? God bless you abundantly my guy
Can u send me a sample standard Cv too. My email is gozychuks@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by scantee(m): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2014
urgently needed here bro God bless you.

yipronet@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by amyliajane(f): 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2014
please kindly send to okoroamelia@yahoo.co.uk...thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by equity2genesis(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2014
Pls
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by kristal4eva(f): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2014
Please help me too. Kristal4eva@yahoo.com. God bless u....
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Jett01: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2014
need mine too speciajett@live.com tanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2014
chikid: I have been sending my soft copy CV in the internet for some time now but i have not gotten any invitation. i don't know whether the format of my CV is not good or there is some other things am doing wrong. Pls can some one here help me with a sample of a recent standard CV.
my email address is alicechinwe4real@gmail.com. Thanks.

O ya shikid replicate the kind gesture to a friend in need.
No tell me say u don tire to send... na u start am and na you must finish am grin
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by IronBoi(m): 12:17am On Aug 06, 2014
Hope I am not too late
too......ay4ccna@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 06, 2014
Chuksdivine001@gmail.com pls send to me
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ozeman(m): 8:01am On Aug 06, 2014
pls i need a copy too,my mail is ehikioyae@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ac4phil(m): 10:32am On Aug 06, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck

Pls help me, also need a sample of Cover Letter too. Tnx
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ac4phil(m): 10:33am On Aug 06, 2014
ernie4life: Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck

Pls help me, also need a sample of Cover Letter too. Tnx
philisaiah@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by oemmanuel: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
erowland247@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Onyiilugo(f): 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls am interested -onyilugo@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Elowhite245(m): 2:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls oooo am also interested. My mail elochukwuhumphrey@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by fergie001: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
....tnx
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by opeolukoya: 11:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
Pls help a sister I dey beg God bless u opeolukoya@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by tonero4urch(m): 1:43am On Aug 18, 2014
ernie4life: I have sent to most of you, but if you didn't get just send me a pm and I will forward it to you all those that have gotten should try and give to others "blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand that taketh" one love people Pls charge nothing because someone also sent me two of it free with cover letter, so Pls also so send it free to others.
Please don't let my quoting you be in vain. Kindly forward to me through tonero4urch@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by bavasoney: 3:10am On Aug 18, 2014
Pls am interested too, olavictoria11@gmail.com. Tanx for d good work
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Tobechuckwu(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2014
Can u kindly send me also.(oluwatobiogbuma@gmail.com)
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Pweetypyc(f): 4:12am On Aug 22, 2014
pls i also need a sample of a good cover letter and a c.v....pchibuogwu@yahoo.com.tnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Got 2 Job Offers With Ridiculous Pay And Conditions Today / Free CV Review For Students & Jobseekers / Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.