Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,498 members, 7,954,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. (51880 Views)

I Need A Recent Standard CV / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by bakingsoda: 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
Follow this link for free standard format of a cv. It is simple and time saving. You can edit the template with your own data. www.excellaid.com.ng/2015/03/layout-and-content-of-standard-cv.html
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by sucroseoff(m): 2:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
please house, forward to sun2olaa@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by oluxmondd2: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pls I'd appreciate if u can send me a Cover Letter and CV sample. Thanks! oluxmondd2@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Rusa(f): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2014
ernie4life:
Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck

Kindly assist me too. Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by samstel(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2014
Pls help me too.........ologun_s@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by samstel(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2014
Pls help me too.........ologun_s@yahoo.com,I will b hapi if u can send me resume and cover letter copy......tanx.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
ernie4life:
Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck
pls help me too. I'm seriously in need of a job. Luvlystar22@yahoo.com thanks nd God bless
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ifytwitt(f): 3:28pm On Apr 07, 2015
ernie4life:
pls help me too. ifex2charming@yahoo.com resume and cover letter pls .tnx.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by YOMITEWIN(m): 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2015
I need to my email oppy2gorgeous@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by uddykings: 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2015
PLS I NEED IT TOO......professorud2003@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2015
hesbead2012@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ifiegboria(m): 3:11am On Apr 08, 2015
I need help on this too: aghedoaim@gmail.com. Thank in adv
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by fuoski(m): 5:03am On Apr 08, 2015
I need too please. Tnx
ufuomaogeh@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2015
ernie4life:
pls bro kindly help me with a cv copy to. guy4dot@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Admirabelle(f): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2015
Please i need a copy too, Ordinakaekwunife@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by fapfam(f): 8:58am On Apr 08, 2015
pls I need a copy too send to mayowafadairo@gmail. com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by khello5(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2015
ernie4life:
plz. forward a copy to johnkelvin364@gmail.com. tanx
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by chidonzone(m): 10:39am On Apr 08, 2015
pls help me too. Talk2chidex1@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by emmicosmas: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2015
Pls I nid it too, my email is: emmanuel_cosmas2000@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by slimport(f): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls I need a copy also....... tteesquare@yahoo.com..... thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by biodundj: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2015
Please i need a copy biodundj@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
Me too. gemesiobum@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by bakingsoda: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2015
The major information an employer wants to see on your CV is your work experience and skills. Click on this link for standard layout and content of a CV. It is simple and time saving. You can edit the template with your own data. www.excellaid.com.ng/2015/03/layout-and-content-of-standard-cv.html

Also check here for an insight on how to attract an employer to your CV. www.excellaid.com.ng/2014/01/three-tips-for-attractive-cv.html
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by kelvinnash(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2015
Pls i also need a sample of d cv also...email> kelehi2009@gmail.com..very grateful
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Balearshavin(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2015
plz i need too. akinyemi.davies@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by denican: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2015
Fnks so much fr helpoin me,pls I will like to ve a sample too
Denican1@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Joe4real701(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2015
Joe.anele@yahOo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Blaizepro: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
ernie4life:

Pls Bro Am In Need Of Ur Cv Sample
blaizepro@gmail.com
Tnx n God Bless
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by connie2flex(f): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
please I need a sample too, connie2flex@yahoo.com thank you
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Lizzieo(f): 12:34am On Jun 06, 2015
Pls,am also interested in the format. Email-ogedengbeoluwafunmilayo@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by sambina: 8:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Blaizepro:

Pls Bro Am In Need Of Ur Cv Sample blaizepro@gmail.com Tnx n God Bless
pls I need a sample too. samugo619@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by enkay2go(f): 8:44am On Jun 06, 2015
Good morning.pls,I need a sample.The email address is enkay2go@gmail.com.Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (33) (Reply)

Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto / Physical Verification For 2017 N-Power Applicants Begins / E-recruiter MTN Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.