Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. (51246 Views)

I Need A Recent Standard CV / Shell Standard Cv Format For All Graduate Jobs / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by kezmal(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2015
Plz I also need help oooo, I wud be glad if someone can help me out wit a sample of a professional CV. Here is my email- talabi_j@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by eltata(m): 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2015
please kindly send to enabulujames@yahoo.com
THANKS
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by chrisbaby24(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
Op abeg I nid am oo Chrismbah33@naij.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by adelcole(m): 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2015
Please am not left out..... Email:

adelcolebest@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by kevinzane: 10:38pm On Jun 09, 2015
Mrzanemzee@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 3:59am On Jun 10, 2015
Please
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by mrdydx(m): 6:53am On Jun 10, 2015
Pls I need too mrdydx@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ababale(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2015
Pls I also need it....
ababale03@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by damitalk: 8:00am On Jun 10, 2015
nnmm
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by ojj(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2015
Joeyvolution@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by akp202(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2015
pls forward the cv to akpofurenyerhovwo@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Marshiro(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2015
Kindly help forward d CV to harbeyakins@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by buscojnr: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2015
Pls send a copy to me as well. Buscojnr@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by olaleg: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2015
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by olaleg: 8:07am On Jun 11, 2015
Sample CV, Help needed here tooo. (Olanrewajubinuyo@yahoo.com) Thanks
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Update(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2015
m in need of that also...treasureluv@gmail.com. Tenkyhu
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Safari29: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2015
orlamicome@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by menacity(m): 9:28am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls send to me too

Ogbakpan.oscar@gmail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by FredAkpan: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2015
pls i need one too...akindelealfred@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by mariam1990(f): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2015
Pls i need too, Adebayo.mariam@ymail.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by radiance26(f): 11:21am On Jun 11, 2015
I also nid it pls.(anuokposo@gmail.com)
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Punck4real(f): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2015
Everyone is sending email address but no replies. Na wa oooo
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by stephoye: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2015
I need a sample too. stephoye1019@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by successnwa(f): 9:21pm On Jun 19, 2015
uchman:

you know what? God bless you abundantly my guy

Pls help a sister.
Onyeodirimaureen@gmail.com
Thanks so much. wink
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Ebi89(f): 6:19am On Jun 20, 2015
ernie4life:
Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck
. Pls send me a sample too. augustinemIriam89@gmail.com. tnx
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by mabeni(m): 7:27am On Jun 20, 2015
ernie4life:
Alicechinwe4real@gmail.com is a wrong mail, uche I hv sent u a sample I hope it helps u, goodluck
send me too. Myckbenny@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by sunshine1974(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2015
Kindly send me one too clemenzoworld@yahoo.com. One love
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2015
If u are a fresh graduate wit little or no work experience, the best CV is the Skill Based CV otherwise known as Functional CV. It works like magic.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Kossyne(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
Eddyken:
If u are a fresh graduate wit little or no work experience, the best CV is the Skill Based CV otherwise known as Functional CV. It works like magic.

Can u send me a sample of the functional cv..will like to know what it looks like..kossynerule@yahoo.com...thanz
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by TRIPPLEAB(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2015
Anyone should help too abiodunadeniyi50@gmail.com that is my mail thank you
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by harbayo20(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2015
I wanna say this to people who has the ability to reason along with me

Invest in yourself sometimes college degree doesn't guarantee one to be successful in life.You have to take the leap of faith;make the jump from who you're today to where you wanna be coz nobody cares abouh your story until you win.
SO WIN!!

when you keep sending in proposals and you get no response, Create your own business and start receiving proposals... Be bold,Do what the ordinary fear... Start making a difference and also make money while doing it.

Sometimes I wonder why don't they make Bentley,Lamborghini and other high end car commercials...then i realize its Because the people that can afford them are not watching TV.
Be that someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down!
And if you're lucky enough to do well,don't forget to send the elevator back down!...

The hidden secret is if you want to change your bank account, start changing people's live.
Re: Pls Can Some One Help Me With A Sample Of A Recent Standard CV. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2015
Kossyne:

Can u send me a sample of the functional cv..will like to know what it looks like..kossynerule@yahoo.com...thanz
Check ur mailbox. I sent u d sample

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (33) (Reply)

Phillips Consulting Limited Is Recruiting -54 Positions / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) / When You Have NNPC Interview Tomorrow (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.