Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Pls I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Advice (698 Views)

I'm In Love: Please I Need Advice / I Need Advice: I Got Her Pregnant But I'm Married / I Need Advice From Mature Nl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
there is this albino i mistaklly had sex with and now she is pregnant for me,so i told her to abort the pregnancy but she refused.please how and what do i tell her to make her abort the baby because i dont want to have an albino as a child .pls dont get me wrong i know that they are human like me but i dont want an albino .
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2014
chisong: there is this albino i mistaklly had sex with and now she is pregnant for me,so i told her to abort the pregnancy but she refused.please how and what do i tell her to make her abort the baby because i dont want to have an albino as a child .pls dont get me wrong i know that they are human like me but i dont want an albino .
You are very stupid! You don't wana have albino as a child, but you were enjoying un-protective sex... You must have the baby weather you like it or not.. You must have the baby

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by temhab(f): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
Lwkmd
Fados that's not fair angry Op pele sogbo hahaha
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Meestique: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2014
''Mistakenly had sex with''--
just look at the cheap insults ladies bring upon themselves. She's now a mistake abi..?
Even if it's aborted now, it's already recorded dat u're the father of an albino. Deal with dat!

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2014
chisong: there is this albino i mistaklly had sex with and now she is pregnant for me,so i told her to abort the pregnancy but she refused.please how and what do i tell her to make her abort the baby because i dont want to have an albino as a child .pls dont get me wrong i know that they are human like me but i dont want an albino .

You are not just silly but extremely silly. angry

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by codedbadboi(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
Ewu gambia when u dey bollash d gul knw knw say na abino ooo nw she done turn abino ur ear u go keep d piken oooo
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Sanchez01: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
OP, you didn't know she is albino before you both went down C'mon be a man and take responsibility. Carry your cross.
Re: Pls I Need Advice by codedbadboi(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2014
[quote author=codedbadboi]Ewu gambia when u dey bollash d gul u knw knw say she b abino ooo na nw she done turn abino ur ear u go keep d piken ooo
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Prowizy2(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
E don happen. . papa Albino. . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by WiseElectrical: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2014
I have a feeling dat dis story is cooked and not real.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Advice by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2014
Prowizy2: E don happen. . papa Albino. . grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Lorlaahlozz: 12:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Some threads sha
Re: Pls I Need Advice by Houseofglam7(f): 12:51am On Jul 09, 2014
This thread should be shredded and burnt!
Re: Pls I Need Advice by MisterLongman(m): 1:12am On Jul 09, 2014
When you dey yansh the girl did you seek anybody's advice .......... Just accept it in good faith........ There is always a reason for every season cheesy grincheesy grincheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Love:can Survive & Flourish Even Under The Worst Circumstances. True Life Story / Do Cultists Need Virgins? / Fifteen Reasons Why Beautifulwomen Have Trouble Finding Mr.right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.