Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account (1027 Views)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch / Twitter Suspends Boko Haram’s Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by ochejoseph(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2014
Social networking site twitter has suspended the twitter account of the APC National Youth Leader. The handle of the 53 year old youth leader @ibrojaloAPCYL has been very active in recent times posting the youth leaders second birth certificate and other documents. It was not clear at the time of this report why the networking site suspended the account. Source: www.twitter.com/ibrojaloAPCYL

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by ochejoseph(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakpalakpa: How does that affect the miserable life of an Nigerian??

Senseless OP....

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. Abuse and use of vulgar words is not my style if it makes you feel better continue ! I wish you well . God Bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by lakpalakpa: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2014
[s]
ochejoseph: . Abuse and use of vulgar words is not my style if it makes you feel better continue ! I wish you well . God Bless Nigeria
[/s]

lakpalakpa: How does that affect the miserable life of an average Nigerian??

Senseless OP....

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by OneNaira6: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
I doubt twitter suspended it. They don't even care about nigerian politics so I'm guessing properly someone hacked it

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by 1United1: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2014
Who else thinks this ochejoseph is a jobless man??

8 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by idumuose(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2014
i can bet with mesut oezil that this youth leader must have extended his
Criminal activities to Tweeter.Remember the police has arrested his APC colleague

For armed robbery.APC's criminal activities is well known to us

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2014
Is this worthy of a news? What should we now do about it?

Mtscheeew!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by 1United1: 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
idumuose: i can bet with mesut oezil that this youth leader must have extended his
Criminal activities to Tweeter.Remember the police has arrested his APC colleague

Respect your age and leave this reward-less sycophancy!

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by UnknownT: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
idumuose: i can bet with mesut oezil that this youth leader must have extended his

i prostrate beg u! Make u use abou diaby bet oh. I dey expect ramsey/ozil collabo to continue by mid august

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by mrjangaweed: 11:43pm On Jul 08, 2014
lakpalakpa: How does that affect the miserable life of an average Nigerian??

Senseless OP....

Dont insult people or..

1 Like

Re: Twitter Suspends APC National Youth Leader's Account by lakpalakpa: 2:40am On Jul 09, 2014
mrjangaweed:

Dont insult people or..

Or what??

Or are you another senseless goon like the OP??

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

We Experience 6Hours/day Of Electric Supply In Portharcourt / Facts About Nigeria That You Have Never Think About. / Shekau Killed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.