Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65753 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Bencoprof: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Shafqat44: if anyone can tell me plzzz,,, what is the name of that commentator??
john champion
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2:

For where? Bet kini? Make the best man win joor. Nigeria comot, the thing pain me well well, but e no pain me rish to cry. I was busy thinking about how to sell my tomatoes the following day. As them dey field dey hustle money, so am I. I just need beta entertainment from the remaining teams. The matches unTilrecently have been drab, really.

Who you support?

Enjoy the game o.

No support any team o! No wan HBP ( High Blood Pressure ) the last I watch football live was 2004 WC ( cell-fan near cut all my right fingers off ) cool

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by lorRhyMeZ: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
After oscar scored a consolation...
Commentator; "finally brazil got d much awaited goal buh supporters don't know whether to celebrated,laff,cry or just go home"...

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2014
Emisco1: that sturborn idiot in Pes2012 android..FIFA WULD REGRET FEATURIN HM IN DAT MATCH
The john champion guy is one hell of a comedian.

Last night during d match, I was laughing all d while as if I was watching "night of a thousand laff"
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
onimcee1: HOLLAND HAVE A COACH.
n Robben d left footed tormentor
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
RockyTeee: n Robben d left footed tormentor
n Messi d oppressor
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by phibah: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
phibah: The Brazilian fans are quiet...can 70000 people be quiet....but it's happening here at Belo horizonte
Is that the kind of score line I will be delivering from here
Germans are like..who wants to score
Muller is getting his appetite back
The little boy is crying his eyes out
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
emmybliz: play station 2 things grin
Lol... U go like video game sha. N u go don memorize d whole lines of commentator for PES
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by shariffalabim89: 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
The john champion guy is one hell of a comedian.

Last night during d match, I was laughing all d while as if I was watching "night of a thousand laff"

That was not Jon champion o,this man has being running commentaries since at least 2002, I just don't know his name, he also runs commentaries at all fifa events, he was d same guy that did "julius aghaowa and on and on and whooo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kingphilip(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

No support any team o! No wan HBP ( High Blood Pressure ) the last I watch football live was 2004 WC ( cell-fan near cut all my right fingers off ) cool
Chai bros u sabi lie sha

[size=16]no world cup held in 2004[/size]

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
kingphilip:
Chai bros u sabi lie sha

[size=16]no world cup held in 2004[/size]

Ok believe you wish to! I known who am, infact some think my indifferent to football is abnormal, my philosophy about football in general is: If dem win I go know, if dem no win I go still know.. Football is over rated!

So far haven't watch any match
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by invectives(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article1523133.ece/alternates/s615/Jon%20Champion click to view commentators pix.and like afterwards.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

You wan use laff finish person. 2004!!! No worry, sha stay tuned, all the NL commentators will keep you abreast of everything. Chew some liver nut before the match. At times you might not know between the oyinbo commentator and the football analysts here which is worse. Plenty egos flying around at the same time! LOL. Generally, it is enjoyable reading the comments. Cheers!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Bencoprof: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
Just take a look at what germany did to rio de janerio.chaiii...lolsss

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by maureensylvia(f): 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2014
No Brazilian hair for ladies again
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
Na wa ooo
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by KanayoIkeh(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
The rate at which Brazil is going down, they'll soon discover oil
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by generaldre(m): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
And Rihanna tweeted; germary beat brazil harder thank chris brown beat me

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kingphilip(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

Ok believe you wish to! I known who am, infact some think my indifferent to football is abnormal, my philosophy about football in general is: If dem win I go know, if dem no win I go still know.. Football is over rated!

So far haven't watch any match
[size=16]okay o[/size]
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by daralubz(m): 11:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
if ur name begins wit d leta K u r likely to get a goal hia 2dae
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by hotmolo(m): 1:30am On Jul 10, 2014
After oscars goal... "The brazilian fans don't know weda to laff or cry". Dat dude is hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Abelity(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2014
cryd fear of Germany is d beginning of Wisdom
cryd fear of Germany is d beginning of Wisdom
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by wizzyblast(m): 2:54am On Jul 10, 2014
Ceasar1: Commentator @ 7th GoaL: - “Now Jim I think someone else has Brasil's controller. They'd better hand it back to Scolari before I quit!”

grin

lolz.. Didn't stop laughing for a long time
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kingphilip(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2014
The Germans are destroying the Brazilians today but without guns

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Joelaking(m): 7:26am On Jul 10, 2014
Awoofawo:

Simple trying to say at the Brazilian believe in their country that's why the lose pain them gan! On the other most 9jan to give a f**k about SE win or not..
okay.....
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 7:59am On Jul 10, 2014
Brazilian fan smashed tv in frustration after 7-1 defeat grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUGppsQzo8w

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by cr7lomo: 8:09am On Jul 10, 2014
Commentator : it's like who what's its next , who wants to score a goal. They keep on scoring on and on and on

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Moiking(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Shifiunited: It's 6 for #100, if you want fufu olokn. By the way, you need not to sweat over this, afterall we're friend. It's 6 for #100, if you want fufu olokn. By the way, you need not to sweat over this, afterall we're friends.
hahaha correct guy
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by opeyemidy: 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2014
Just imagine Nigeria is the one that suffers that terrible defeat. What will happen to keshi and the Eagles?. Lolz
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
shariffalabim89:
That was not Jon champion o,this man has being running commentaries since at least 2002, I just don't know his name, he also runs commentaries at all fifa events, he was d same guy that did "julius aghaowa and on and on and whooo!!!
His name is John Helm.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
Prymestrr:
Dude wtf!... Don't embarass Urself in public pls. GERMANY is a singular noun. Even in the context of ur comment.
Sir,i didnt create english.I have several examples of where countries are referred to in plural noun,even football clubs.I wont deny there are many references to support ur own argument also. I guess this is just of of those areas of contention in english language.Please, take time out to go through this article from the bbc. m.bbc.com/sport/football/28235156.And dont tell me the bbc dont know what they are saying cos i respect them as authorities when it comes to english language. We are all learning sir! Thank you
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
BananaBender:

You are truly an 'area boy' grin grin grin tongue

Sir,i didnt create english.I have several examples of where countries are referred to in plural noun,even football clubs.I wont deny there are many references to support ur own argument also. I guess this is just of of those areas of contention in english language.Please, take time out to go through this article from the bbc. m.bbc.com/sport/football/28235156.And dont tell me the bbc dont know what they are saying cos i respect them as authorities when it comes to english language. We are all learning sir! Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.