Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65770 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
commentator:.. "the Brazilians seem not to remember how to play anymore"

bomb #......... "as the world witness this carnage"

bomb #....... "the Brazilians cannot wait to head back to the dressing room their sanctuary (..in my wordz.. lyk they wld be rushing back to to seek 4 peace n sanity, whilst prayin deeply 4 forgiveness, 4 a "not an understood crime" they dnt even know how they committed?..it was crazy...

commentator... "and dats ozil also known as "nimo"..because of his resemblance 2 d cartoon character"... undecided

(in my wordz, does guyz are drunk,..but i blieve dey add 2 d signficance and beauty of watchin dis live matches on tv while they talk.... imagine a match wif out them...

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by caddylac(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
D commentator also said...... "Luiz the supplementary attacker now moving forward again" Lwkmdfh

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by denitro(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
text STOP to 1301 if you want Germany to stop scoring.
Powered by MTN

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by NDprudent(m): 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun:
**faints**

This morning Scolari's wife poked him and said: "wake up it's 8!" he jumped up and shouted, "WHAT!!!?? THEY SCORED AGAIN?". Lol
Now, this is what I call humiliation.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by sway112: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
When the Brazilians scored the commentator said "the Brazilian fans Don't know what to do, if they shud rejoice, or cry or groan"
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Can you imagine football without commentary on TV?

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
If you are just turning in, dont be confused;the # of scores is true...I repeat.

The game @7-1
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by bablononi(m): 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
it will be the fastest getting off the pitch u will ever see
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Amack(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
If Brazil was Nigeria, APC would be blaming PDP... And Patience Jonathan would be planning another press conference. Chai!!!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by aniyphil: 2:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
LMAyedun:
**faints**

This morning Scolari's wife poked him and said: "wake up it's 8!" he jumped up and shouted, "WHAT!!!?? THEY SCORED AGAIN?". Lol

oh no ! . . . please be gentle on that poor guy . . .he's had enough to worry about already grin grin grin
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Emisco1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
abeg wu was d commentator of ystada nyt futbal
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by olu77(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
After the refree blew the final wistle the comentator said something like "Here is Scolari the man that has just picked up a new world cup record"

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Bencoprof: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
At about 5mins to go for the 1st half break when the scoreline is 5.0,the commentator said>brasil are just too lucky,because they are already in their hometown,so they dont need flying out,all they need is just a bus..to take each players to his destination
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by AmazingZeus(m): 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
FruityLass: Now players running on pitch like it's training. embarassed
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by AmazingZeus(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
FruityLass: Now players running on pitch like it's training. embarassed
i heard that one too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by farano(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
lmao! grin
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by onimcee1(m): 3:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team
HOLLAND HAVE A COACH.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by b3llo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by bee444: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
BananaBender:

The highlighted should be, "Germany has a team".

Prinspal or 2 teacher Waec. . Whatever you call yourself, the guy was right to have used "have" instead of "has".

"have" is a 1st person present singular verb.. While "has" is a 3rd person verb. Both are present tense but one is for now and the future (have) and the other is also for now but not necessarily the future.

When referring to a group of people in the 1st person verb, you use "have".. eg Germany have a team. "Has" is used when referring to a singular person but in the 3Rd person verb eg " she has a fear of spiders"

So in a nutshell, "has" is a 3rd person singular indicative of "have".

I know it's a little bit confusing, I believe with practice you'll get there.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by hardbody: 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
NNEKA2015: Germany is Good Brazil too is Good it was just a bad day

What did you watch from? Cooking pot? On a bad day, a team plays and loses respectably, 7-1 is called drubbing. It is a massacre and has nothing to do with being good by the loser but everything to do with the winner. Even Brazil admits that it had an incomplete side those 2 keymen out. So how does an incomplete team translate to a good team?

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by hardbody: 3:41pm On Jul 09, 2014
bee444:

Prinspal or 2 teacher Waec. . Whatever you call yourself, the guy was right to have used "have" instead of "has".

"have" is a 1st person present singular verb.. While "has" is a 3rd person verb. Both are present tense but one is for now and the future (have) and the other is also for now but not necessarily the future.

When referring to a group of people in the 1st person verb, you use "have".. eg Germany have a team. "Has" is used when referring to a singular person but in the 3Rd person verb eg " she has a fear of spiders"

So in a nutshell, "has" is a 3rd person singular indicative of "have".

I know it's a little bit confusing, I believe with practice you'll get there.

Thank you.

I know not where you are coming from nor where you are headed, however, the sentence, Germany has a team is correct. Germany is taken here as a single entity. THe only way to use 'have' is to say (or write) The Germans have a good team.

Now i know nothing about the 3rd person or 10th person usage. I will surely tell you when i hear or read correct English tense.

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Vansnickers: 3:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
There was a Brazil.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by princechrming(m): 3:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
Here are photo representations grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by myola777(m): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
this is what Pele has to say

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team
And Nigeria have Mikel Obi
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Gudiza(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
...meanwhile, some people somewhere believe commentary is the art of 'non-stop talking'.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by amakenny: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2:

What makes you believe that 'we all' don't understand that Brazilians have faith in their country. What makes you think that the Brazilians will not attack their players eventhough they stood by them all through.You believe that you alone loves Nigeria? Forget about what you read here, many of us, including me love this country(maybe more than you). If the ship Nigeria rises or falls, I will be there with it. And it will surely stand firm someday soon.

If SE messes up, we thrash them. But that doesn't mean we will not receive them whole heartedly when they come back. We cannot discard our own.

Please ease up a little, ok. I believe the OP created this for people to catch some fun. If Nigeria was the one in Brazilian boat they would have done same. My only pain here is that this should have happened to England! Wishing you some laughter in your day today, Brazil did just that for me. Peace.
So you believe that SE may be greatest obstacle to your "One Nigeria so long as crude oil is in Nigerdelta"? What a mooooooron. If only a few mlitants from SS set out to cut off sweet crude from Naija anyday, there is nothing you can do about it. That day, you start to campaign for division of Nigeria. You just spoilt this sweet thread with your idi.....otic comment.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by bee444: 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
hardbody:

I know not where you are coming from nor where you are headed, however, the sentence, Germany has a team is correct. Germany is taken here as a single entity. THe only way to use 'have' is to say (or write) The Germans have a good team.

Now i know nothing about the 3rd person or 10th person usage. I will surely tell you when i hear or read correct English tense.

Correcting you guys is never going to be easy.. but I'll try my best to make it simple.

"Has" is a non-continuous verb or a mixed verb. You use it once and for the immediate (present). The original poster choice of words indicates continuity (future) on that part of the Germans.

"Germany has a team" means Germany beat Brazil because of the players that were selected for that particular match. No continuity.

"Germany have a team" means Germany did not win by fluke. .. they've beaten other nations before the Brazilian match and would go further and beat others too. There is a continuity with the use of the verb "have".

You should get it this time.

And yes, a group is classed as an entity.

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
amakenny: So you believe that SE may be greatest obstacle to your "One Nigeria so long as crude oil is in Nigerdelta"? What a mooooooron. If only a few mlitants from SS set out to cut off sweet crude from Naija anyday, there is nothing you can do about it. That day, you start to campaign for division of Nigeria. You just spoilt this sweet thread with your idi.....otic comment.

Ok, I believe that abusing others is what brightens your day. I hope you feel a lot better now. Good, now you can run along dear. You can continue with your abuse on the whole forum, so long as it gives you joy grin

Still don't know what SS and militant talk has to do with Nigeria's SE. Na wa sha o shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Indializzie(f): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Dis hard me LOL
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Indializzie(f): 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2:

Ok, I believe that abusing others is what brightens your day. I hope you feel a lot better now. Good, now you can run along dear. You can continue with your abuse on the whole forum, so long as it gives you joy grin

2-fighting. Olodo meji ja

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by meetgaya: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
hahahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.