Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65789 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Giftedgreen: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Breaking News: After Brazil's loss to Germany, Neymar has been moved from intensive care to the psychiatric ward

Thank God for Germany. Very soon ladies will be too ashamed to wear Brazillian Hair

7 Up has announced that it is going to be the official sponsor of the German national team

The world cup final will be played by Argentina and Holland, as Brazil is out and Germany are being sued for despoil

20 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by mancheeutd(m): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2014
if your name starts with a 'k' u definitely have a goal here today...klose, kedira,kroos.

15 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by justi4jesu(f): 9:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Dotmas23: Brazil used up all its energy singing the
national anthem. ;

I yaff died.... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by opethom(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Lol
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team

The highlighted should be, "Germany has a team".

13 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by uo067: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team

Well said bro...
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by initialize(m): 9:04am On Jul 09, 2014
"Na sport section mod first resume work today" ; said by the commentator while I was watching the highlights now.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by uo067: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2014
BananaBender:

I think the highlighted should be, "Germany has a team".

Lol..
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Prowizy2(m): 9:06am On Jul 09, 2014
I wish it was super eagles playing Germany. . It would have been worse. BashMe
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by SporaD8: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Yesternight, I dreamt that the German trashed the Brazilian team 7 goal to a lone!
Thank God its just a dream. please when will the real match starts today?

14 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by eluquenson(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Brazilian are ready to bring German head down
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by SporaD8: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Lastnight, I dreamt that the German trashed the Brazilian team 7 goal to a lone!
Thank God its just a dream. please when will the real match starts today?
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by initialize(m): 9:09am On Jul 09, 2014
Prowizy2: I wish it was super eagles playing Germany. . It would have been worse. BashMe
you can't be sure of this. A team that fought hard for a draw against Ghana

8 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by watchindelta(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014
basketball smh!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by adanny01(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014
Op i heard and laughed to no 1. Very funny indeed.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by internetpo(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014
So funny.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Prowizy2(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014
initialize: you can't be sure of this. A team that fought hard for a draw against Ghana
With Mikel Obi in the middle? It would have been a festival of goals grin

9 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014

And NIGERIA have 5 Star MIKEL no 10. lolollllllz......

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 9:10am On Jul 09, 2014
I can't forgive them for making this little boy cry this way. O ga o. Pele dear.

12 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by lordmayor2013(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2014
The book of football Chapter 7 v 1 "The fear of Germany from
Brazil is the beginning of failure " # WORLDCUP2014

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by command01(f): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Not surprised.. I already positioned that there's
nothing spectacular in this Brazilian team since
the world cup began.
It's foolhardy to have employed an 'all attacking
style' against a German team that's tactically
sound than the Brazillians.

10 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by elijah24(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
scolari is a racist,when he knew neymar was not playing why did he not start willian instead played a clueless fred,as for luiz thank GOd PSG has d problem to worry about now no longer a chelsea wahala,i ve alwas said luiz is careless defender alwas care free with crucial balls weldone german machines and lest i forget wat happened to alex,cos i know luiz will careless since thiago sylva was absent,.weldone jose mourinho

9 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by saasala(m): 9:13am On Jul 09, 2014
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2014
"Dante receives a yellow card to complete his day"
"I've never seen a goal less celebrated in my life" (after Oscar's goal) cheesy
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by lakunle1love(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2014
So sorry 4 dat little boi dat was crying n using a cup to collect the tears

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by semitunde: 9:14am On Jul 09, 2014
At 7-0, the camera pans on Ronaldo doing commentaries and the commentator went:

"That's Ronaldo in the commentaries box, (chuckles) he has to keep talking!

18 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by femi4: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2014
1000 ways 2 die
Brazil
July 8th 2014
FIFA World Cup
Belo Horizonte,Brazil
Cause of death: Germany

18 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2014
Commentator after Oscar's goal: Oh, and Oscar scores the most pointless of a world cup goal

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by noah24(m): 9:17am On Jul 09, 2014
I see lots of yellow shirts leaving the stadium grin

6 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Ajibel(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Lol seriously the commentator really tried in adding humor to the game. Im sure any brazilian that heard it would have smiled at least. Very funny

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2014
FruityLass: Now players running on pitch like it's training. embarassed
lol I heard this one.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.