Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,124 members, 7,957,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:15 AM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (66091 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
I never knew there was film trick in football

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
"Towards the end of the match the commentator said "Even if you be agbero you no go fit predict the scoreline of this very match"........

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kenono(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
At d added time, "This will be the quickest walking out of the pitch in world cup history"

"Thiago will be thinking if his presence would have made a difference"

5 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by princechrming(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
...I haven't seen Germany destroy a country like this since world war 2! grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2014
ebullientV: Between, i'd be releasing a book soon: **A Nation Wept; The Tragedy Of a Footballing Empire** The 'amount' of tears on show y'day if gathered would be enof 2 provide sufficient water 4 a whole community :p :p.. #AdiosBrazil.. T'was fun while ur cheating lasted!!

Final BULLET; imo the Commentator y'day was more ruthless than d Germans.. Tho d Germans score 7times, d commentator had a personal mission to outdo 'em with his scathing remarks all game cheesy.
"BTW" means "BY THE WAY" & not "BETWEEN"

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by jude33084(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
princechrming: ...I haven't seen Germany destroy a country like this since world war 2! grin grin grin

They did it to Saudi Arabia 8-0 wink
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by jude33084(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2014
AgapeCharis: "BTW" means "BY THE WAY" & not "BETWEEN"

Just learnt something today smiley

Have been wondering what it means cheesy

Thanks. cool

7 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by victorazy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2014
Prowizy2: I wish it was super eagles playing Germany. . It would have been worse. BashMe

Is that what u think poor mind?
What did they do to Ghana?

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2:

What makes you believe that 'we all' don't understand that Brazilians have faith in their country. What makes you think that the Brazilians will not attack their players eventhough they stood by them all through.You believe that you alone loves Nigeria? Forget about what you read here, many of us, including me love this country(maybe more than you). If the ship Nigeria rises or falls, I will be there with it. And it will surely stand firm someday soon.

If SE messes up, we thrash them. But that doesn't mean we will not receive them whole heartedly when they come back. We cannot discard our own.

Please ease up a little, ok. I believe the OP created this for people to catch some fun. If Nigeria was the one in Brazilian boat they would have done same. My only pain here is that this should have happened to England! Wishing you some laughter in your day today, Brazil did just that for me. Peace.

Ok o! Am not contesting all you wrote up here. But majority of 9ja are just critical and never find something good to say about their (mine) country! They only seen the negative!

Look at how they are bad mouthing an already traumatized Brazilian ( but over look the fact that the Brazilian belief in their country is the reflection of the pains, you all see on the crying faces yesterday night!

For you to how much 9jan love 9ja just visit the political section of Nairaland. coolgrin
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Sethuncahier(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
*NTA news* The German machine alleged demolished the world's stadium of stars...lol

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by michylabo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
I was happy scolari got bashed my the ruthless and efficient Germans. When Onazi got injured by Matuidi, FIFA no talk.. France went on to win as our midfield got exposed. Now Neymar got injured by Zuniga, Brazil first tried a counter attack, before realizing they have a man down.. FIFA and scolari are shouting foul play and sanctions on Zuniga... For been a cheat during this WC starting from the false penalty against Croatia, they deserve what they got.
Thanks Commentators...
Thanks GERMANY

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by 9iceboi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 09, 2014
nairaland is the funniest site on earth... very funny comments... lwkmd

4 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kingphilip(m): 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2014
About 30 minutes into the match, (Germany 5 vs Brazil 0)
Commentator: I'm absolutely sure that most of the television sets in Brazil would have been switched off by now.

My favorite of all

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by shadrach77: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
To make " Iya kii somi ọbẹ̀ baba majenjiya " your ring back tone, text "BRAZIL" to 0701. It's free.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Japhtee(m): 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
Galadimabawa: who want to score a goal? take

That was Khediira gooal. Ozil said take u must score this goal.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by ebullientV(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
AgapeCharis: "BTW" means "BY THE WAY" & not "BETWEEN"
Noted! Thank you good sire. But by ''between'' I meant ''in addition''.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kingphilip(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
hiroz: ''after this match we will be
showing you the highlights of the game but lowlights as far as
brazil is concerned''...lmao lowlights.wicked.
Heard dis one very clearly

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Edunwa302(m): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2: I can't forgive them for making this little boy cry this way. O ga o. Pele dear.
Commentator....d little boy is crying out his two eye balls

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Abbey2sam(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
dazzlingd: The commentator kept me laughing through out the entire match with his hilarious and wicked comments....just a few I remember though, so add yours

1..I have never seen a goal less celebrated in my life
2. The Brazilians can't wait to return to the dressing room which will be their sanctuary for now
3. This is the kind of score line that can make grey hair turn white

if you are in the german squard and your name start with" k" you might just get a goal tonight
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kingphilip(m): 1:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
tim411: Now i see why most girls that wear brazilian hair dnt ve goals in life
Kikikikikikikiki
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
those guyz ar crazy wif wordz...
Ceasar1: Commentator @ 7th GoaL: - “Now Jim I think someone else has Brasil's controller. They'd better hand it back to Scolari before I quit!”

grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Valwezzy: 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2014
To get the beating of your Life...Text "GERMANY" To 3310
.smiley.smiley.cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
''the game was won and lost by the 24th minute''

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Gnexplore: 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
Pure German way. Calm, cool and collected. And above all, superior preparation!
That´s what has allowing them to outrun virtually all their adversaries so far, on an unreasonable and supposably adverse climate.
For instance they didn´t play that much better than Algeria, but by the the extra time, the algerians were all cramping on the ground while the germans kept on running to the end. That got them the victory. They will probably win the cup and if they do, they will have done it before the competition even start. That was a team that went to Brasil, from the start, willing to work extra hard and that´s been paying off big time.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/08/sport/football/five-things-germany-brazil/index.html?hpt=hp_c2

NOTHING BEATS SUPERIOR PREPARATION IN LIFE ..... NOTHING....
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Tayo1763: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
jhidey08: If any1 had predicted dis scoreline 5 minutes before the game, he would av been taken to Asylum

-The referee is considering not giving any extra time, to save Brazil from further humiliation ”
- I can’t remember the last time the Brazilians had a shot on target ” he said that on the first half.
- 20mins into the 2nd half, he said “Brazil has not conceded a worldcup goal since 39mins ago”

Someone actually placed a £5bet on that score line...and won £3412.. Crazy!

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Gospell(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
3-0 into the match he said"Surely its all over"

"Brazil is suffering humiliation right in their own backyard"

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Werehkpe: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
When it rains it POURS

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kingphilip(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
On reaching the viewing centre, I just knew I came to watch a friendly match yesternight
So I even got angry with the Germans wen de decided not to add more in the 2nd half due to contentment

But seeing Andy on the touchline gave me Hope that more r yet to come n he did me proud by adding just 2 though I wqs looking forward to a 3 2nd half goals from d Germans
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
areaboy1: you are wrong bro.Germany in that context is in plural form.

I am baffled. You mean 3 other Id1ots actually cosigned the post above?? Sad!

Sagamite, see your people. I'm sure they were your classmates at Rice and Beans elementary school. Shameful!

3 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by kenono(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2014
rutchiekens:

Germany has proved that God prefers hard work, team work, service, help one another than depend on prayers.

James 2:24
You see then that a man is justified by
works, and not by faith only.

You are right, but they all worked! Or didnt they?

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 09, 2014
"This is john champion and covering this humiliation with me have been jim berglin"

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Drop A Gear & Disappear" - Anthony Joshua Poses With His Car (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) / UCL Finals: My Cousin Took Pictures With Chelsea Players (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.