Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match (65788 Views)

Nigeria 0 : 1 Germany - Fifa U-20 Women Wc Final *Full Time* / 2:1 GERMANY Vs FRANCE (live) / Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentators Of Brazil 1 Germany 7 Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by shadrach77: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2014
areaboy1: you are wrong bro.Germany in that context is in plural form.
No sir. Germany is the name of a country. ONE country. Germany is not the name of the citizens. The citizens are Germans, not Gemany. So Germany here is a singular noun and thus will be followed by the verb 'has'

Thank me later

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by lynxnoon(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
this one really cracked me up:
"AND SCOLARI IS LOOKING FOR WHERE TO HIDE" grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Indializzie:
2-fighting. Olodo meji ja

After reading the whole comments, the above is all you could make out of them. Sorry prof., no vex, you hear. Indeed your parents did not waste the school fees paid for you undecided. Now park well and let the op's thread flow. I am done addressing you guy(s). Let me go and prepare for the next match Jare. More fun to come grin grin grin
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

Ok o! Am not contesting all you wrote up here. But majority of 9ja are just critical and never find something good to say about their (mine) country! They only seen the negative!

Look at how they are bad mouthing an already traumatized Brazilian ( but over look the fact that the Brazilian belief in their country is the reflection of the pains, you all see on the crying faces yesterday night!

For you to how much 9jan love 9ja just visit the political section of Nairaland. coolgrin

Your same Brazil whose union workers nearly dashed the hope of the whole world just a few days before the world cup, because of their strike, right? grin grin grin grin. Awoofawo, I wan go sell my puff puff finish make i quick reach house o. I hope some people are just going to make me happy during today's match. Remember not to take things too serious. Whether or not fans cry, the players will get paid.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by amakenny: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2:

After reading the whole comments, the above is all you could make out of them. Sorry prof., no vex, you hear. Indeed your parents did not waste the school fees paid for you undecided. Now park well and let the op's thread flow. I am done addressing you guy(s). Let me go and prepare for the next match Jare. More fun to come grin grin grin
You got done because you thoroughly cooked yourself with your most silly comment about SE. I NO WANT MARRY WITH YOU AGAIN, MUST YOU FIGHT OVER THAT?
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by shariffalabim89: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
Please who knows the commentator's name (fifa)?
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
amakenny: You got done because you thoroughly cooked yourself with your most silly comment about SE. I NO WANT MARRY WITH YOU AGAIN, MUST YOU FIGHT OVER THAT?

No mind them jare some peoples don't know how to read between the line, to see the bigger picture! They always quote others out of context. SE imply Super Eagle not South East! Let them continue to thrash themselves cool
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Asek1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
"This is the most amazing scoreline I have ever seen in world cup history and Brazil never saw it coming"
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2:

Your same Brazil whose union workers nearly dashed the hope of the whole world just a few days before the world cup, because of their strike, right? grin grin grin grin. Awoofawo, I wan go sell my puff puff finish make i quick reach house o. I hope some people are just going to make me happy during today's match. Remember not to take things too serious. Whether or not fans cry, the players will get paid.

Still better our "siddon and look" approach! And then criticise a done deed!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by fightforchange1(f): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hah-whoo
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2014
We no get light for our side o! NEPA don goes on strike like yesterday. Na on Nairaland I go watch this one again! Chia dere is God o! Anyone know NEPA hotline so? cool >"(
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

Still better our "siddon and look" approach! And then criticise a done deed!

Whatever dear, whatever! I am so waiting for today's match. I hope it is as entertaining and funny as yesterday's. I thank Brazil again for making my day.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Awoofawo(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
Biggyd2:

Whatever dear, whatever! I am so waiting for today's match. I hope it is as entertaining and funny as yesterday's. I thank Brazil again for making my day.

Praying that you no go join them cry today ( you don put bet on your team for today match so ) wish you the best! grin
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by rhapzidy(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2014
And when Germany scored the fifth, I was like "ah ah.....another GOAL"

But when Brazil got one back, I was like "mtweeewx where did this German defenders go to sef! That allowed Oscar score?" #chai
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2014
Big4wig: Brazil have Neymar. Argentina have Messi. Portugal have Ronaldo. Germany have a team
Uruguay have Suarez grin

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Asek1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
"This is the most amazing scoreline I have ever seen in world cup history and Brazil never saw it coming"
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by abbie4eva(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2014
The commentator be whynin David Luiz scoring in the same position he scored the free kick in d preeceedin match when he was with the ball in that postion.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Sylverbox(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2014
'The whole world just knows when its time for a German goal'

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
Kuyorodele: Scholari is looking for a hiding place. Dat was d commentator's comment after d second goal and I truly saw d guy looking for a place to hide
Lol
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Biggyd2: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2014
Awoofawo:

Praying that you no go join them cry today ( you don put bet on your team for today match so ) wish you the best! grin

For where? Bet kini? Make the best man win joor. Nigeria comot, the thing pain me well well, but e no pain me rish to cry. I was busy thinking about how to sell my tomatoes the following day. As them dey field dey hustle money, so am I. I just need beta entertainment from the remaining teams. The matches unTilrecently have been drab, really.

Who you support?

Enjoy the game o.

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by cooltobex(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
jude33084:

Just learnt something today smiley

Have been wondering what it means cheesy

Thanks. cool
. You are a humble fella. Do keep it up. Most people won't admit not knowing the meaning of the abbreviation as openly as you did. With this attitude, you'd go far in life. Trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Shafqat44: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
if anyone can tell me plzzz,,, what is the name of that commentator??
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chinedu formerly known as Edu-Brazil...now wants to be called Edu-Germany.
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Skillz02(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
I notice that also,,,very funny
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Noah13: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
initialize: you can't be sure of this. A team that fought hard for a draw against Ghana
who would have thought, playing Ghana and did their best but could not win. Playing the host nation to a 7-1 win.......EPIC
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Shifiunited: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
"One munite added on. Though we are really set to play 45mins more of added time. Called the second half".

1 Like

Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by sailormoon: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
I had a FIELD DAY yesterday
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by PapiDShipCapt(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Emisco1: abeg wu was d commentator of ystada nyt futbal
"This is john champion and covering this humiliation with me have been jim berglin"
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Jaymima(f): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2014
FROM LAUGH FOR JUNCTION
News Headlines:
- PDP blames APC for Brazil loss.
- APC blames Fifa for changing their ref due to
lack of Penalties. - Naija girls switch to german hair as against brazilian hair.
- Super Eagles (excluding mikel) forgiven for their early-yet-honourable exit.
- PSG tell Chelsea; we want our £50m back, take your David Luiz; we nor buy again.
- Pele changes nationality to Ghana says he has a brother there.
-Fifa says †ђξ 7-1 loss was just a training match †ђξ real match date will soon be announced as Brazil weren't ready.
-Scolari sack letter being typed at this moment.
WONDERFUL!
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by Emisco1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
"This is john champion and covering this humiliation with me have been jim berglin"
that sturborn idiot in Pes2012 android..FIFA WULD REGRET FEATURIN HM IN DAT MATCH
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by emmybliz(m): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:
play station 2 things grin
Re: Most Hilarious Comments Made By The Commentator Of Brazil 1- Germany 7 Match by phibah: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2014
The Brazilian fans are quiet...can 70000 people be quiet....but it's happening here at Belo horizonte
Is that the kind of score line I will be delivering from here
Germans are like..who wants to score
Muller is getting his appetite back
The little boy is crying his eyes out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws / Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.