Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,211 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President (1213 Views)

The Mother Is Supplying Me Provision, But Now See What The Daughter Did 18+ / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Marry The Rich? / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Andyblaze: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2014

no insults, no bashing...

Just give me tips yall on how to get closer to the president's household and woo his daughter

i feel like its my destiny to dine with royalty
angry

#BITG

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by vizkiz: 12:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze:

Just give me tips yall on how to get closer to the president's household and woo his daughter

i feel like its my destiny to dine with royalty die in prison
angry

#BITG

now that's better undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by mstik(f): 12:21am On Jul 09, 2014
nawa o where have you been? people don dey search for you. Anyway, Mr. president's Daughter is already married. Sorry. Try again next year.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by JEITO: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze:

angry

#BITG
don't u tink it would be better, if you work hard to become royalty yourself? Y u wan make dem dey giv u fish, wen ur body dey complete enuf 4u to go fish
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by graciousolo(m): 12:49am On Jul 09, 2014
Being a president does not make Him royal but....... He's sure big. And you're nothing but a GOLD DIGGER! And who said gold can't be dug? Afterall that why the Almighty kept 'em underground. O boi look for am wella search SAMBISA too.
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by MisterLongman(m): 1:00am On Jul 09, 2014
You don turn to runs boy
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 09, 2014
Andy you again anyway here she is.the president's daughters. So choose and choose wisely. Good luck

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 09, 2014
And lastly

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by fitzmayowa: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2014
Very simple...Tatoo her name on your forehead

Try this and thank me later...
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by fitzmayowa: 5:13am On Jul 09, 2014
kulyie: Andy you again anyway here she is.the president's daughters. So choose and choose wisely. Good luck

Kulyie...you forget to put their names....
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Andyblaze: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2014
angry
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2014
Andy is back
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2014
@xenaf, pardon my curiosity but how do you walk properly with that kind of yansh
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Andyblaze: 9:03am On Jul 09, 2014
Chungchi: @xenaf, pardon my curiosity but how do you walk properly with that kind of yansh

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by mstik(f): 9:08am On Jul 09, 2014
But you're the greatest troll of them all

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Andyblaze: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2014
mstik: But you're the greatest troll of them all

boomba angry angry

do u have evidence to back up your claims?

#BITG

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by mstik(f): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2014
do i? everyone knows andyblaze and what he does undecided
Andyblaze:

boomba angry angry

do u have evidence to back up your claims?

#BITG
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Dubby6(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Xenaf: Andy is back
Sister na wah oo..dis ur back eeh...u sure say na only one person get am?

Thank God Andy is back...na me miss u pass #no homo

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2014
And the trolls pay homage to their Troll-in-chief, Lt. Troll Andyblaze

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2014
nigga,start from d scratch...start dating omo counsellor first...den from one step to anoda..u ll reach omo president...might take u about 30 years..talking from experience
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by spyg1(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Andyblaze:

angry

#BITG
kai! Andy U again? Upon all d men around, na d daughter of d president of ogogoro association. 4 ur villa na im u wan go marry?
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
temigracie: nigga,start from d scratch...start dating omo counsellor first...den from one step to anoda..u ll reach omo president...might take u about 30 years..talking from experience

Hi, u look extremely familiar. Are u from the Bamidele family?
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
Chungchi:

Hi, u look extremely familiar. Are u from the Bamidele family?
rara ooo..am from Bamikale family
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2014
temigracie: rara ooo..am from Bamikale family

I could have sworn that I was looking at a younger version of one of my aunts in ur profile pic. Same eyes, same cheeks...
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
fitzmayowa:

Kulyie...you forget to put their names....
halima, zainab, matilda, mary, Michelle, sandy etc wink
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by DocAdray(f): 1:40am On Jul 11, 2014
OP, which of the presidents are you talking about?
There are so many PRESIDENTS out there...
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 11, 2014
That xenaf nyash must be very heavy.
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 11, 2014
chimoz: That xenaf nyash must be very heavy.

As in If she weighs 60kg, that ass alone na 50kg !!!
Re: I Want To Marry The Daughter Of The President by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2014
Chungchi:

As in If she weighs 60kg, that ass alone na 50kg !!!
grin grin grin.....I don die

(1) (Reply)

***somebody Please Help Me*** / What Do U Tink? / Can A Man Be "Used And Dumped" By A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.