Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45415 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2014
Ibnsultan: policing borders is not about blocking food n other essential supplies from the sea,air,land entry into Gaza. The major problem is the illegal settlement,targeted killings by isreal.

Why do you think Israel has the responsibility to provide food and other essential supplies to its sworn enemies? Why isnt Egypt doing the supplying? Gaza shares a border with Egypt, are you equally upset that it is blocked too? the illogical nature of some of the stuff i have read here makes me nauseous.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by pelmart: 11:15am On Jul 09, 2014
About rocket, i m still waiting for that peaceful nations as claim who can not reiterate whn100bombs [rockets] dat can destroy a city per strike in afews hour in a day. Hopefully, as thre not b iron dome system, as d arabs had said, destroy Israel, Israel nd its ppl wil neva ben ecistin at all today. Nd whn it reiterate bck , noise by fools start. Yet so peaceful military, by bbc, a witness said, d military sent drone with flags writin words telling ppl to stay indoor, nd get shelter. Women children of terrorists hit nw constitute to innocent ppl who re terrorists to cum.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by inuyasha01(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2014
juman: A big war in that region that will remove those dictators in muslim lands (muslim countries) is desirable. Those muslims leaders are not leaders.
So GEJ is the ideal leader? For God's sake where do these people crawl out from?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by fydence: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again

Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims

funny u dnt notice the one sidedness in ur comment
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by inuyasha01(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan: Ah muslims whining when they get their just reward for bothering others with their bombs eh. Same ol' same ol'.

When Gaza learns to stop sending rockets into Israel then we can talk.
Another Jew wannabe
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by inuyasha01(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

So you have no "records" that the Jews own the land?

You just opened your mouth like a typical cretinous person of a failed education system?

The schooling system where you were taught to "argue with an intellect"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now run away with your tails between your legs asap!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2014
inuyasha01: So GEJ is the ideal leader? For God's sake where do these people crawl out from?

juman: A big war in that region that will remove those dictators in muslim lands (muslim countries) is desirable. Those muslims leaders are not leaders.

Egyptian tried it, yet they are going back to their dictators. Alqaida and muslim brotherhood have no solution to their problems,. They will only add to it.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by say4gunit(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Alabsworld: Am not suprised at u coz u r a band-wagon, hence ur thots r alike....grow up sha.
Haha! That bandwagon effect is flowing thru your veins!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by tecmon: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2014
Sixix:

It is not my responsibility to educate you. The facts of these issues are undebatable even for pro-israelites and anti-Israelites. You have chosen to use your little internet access to spread lies while you could have broaden your knowledge within ten minutes. The day your 'I-too-know' would catch up with you, remember that I did warn you

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dave-cohen/israel-palestine-gaza_b_2169928.html
http://www.amnesty.org.uk/gaza-four-years-still-no-justice?gclid=Cj0KEQjw0POdBRCq3arGgYD05pMBEiQAmiUeTlm0lcj4-1QMLjiKgK36Wx_i2CNnmL7sagsF2L8LlUQaAvWs8P8HAQ#.U7z1cPmSzKA

Wikipedia also did justice to the historical conflict

Oga Sixix,
U are the one that needs proper education here. U feed urself with lies from the hate and propaganda websites of anti-jewish ,antiChrist, and jihadist apologists.

WHO ARE THE ISRAELIS AND HOW DID THEY ACQUIRE THE TERRITORY CALLED STATE OF ISRAEL TODAY
WHO ARE THE PALESTINIANS WHEN DID THEY SHOW UP IN THIS TERRITORY THEY CLAIM IS THEIR OWN

We know that the territory of Israel was called Canaan in Bible times, so WHO ARE (OR WERE) THE CANAANITES

Ge:10:6: And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
Ge:10:15: And Canaan begat Sidon his firstborn, and Heth,
Ge:10:18: And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
Ge:10:19: And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

HOW DID THE ISRAELITES ENTER THE LAND

Ge:11:31: And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.
Ge:12:5: And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

GOD'S PROMISE TO THE PATRIARCH ABRAHAM

Ge:17:8: And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

WHY DID GOD OVERTHROW THE CANAANITES AND GAVE THE LAND TO ISRAEL

De:18:9: When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
De:18:10: There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
De:18:11: Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
De:18:12: For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

SO GOD (WHO OWNS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) IS NOT WICKED TO JUST KILL PEOPLE ANYHOW AND REDRAW NATIONAL BORDERS,HE HAD A REASON FOR REMOVING THE CANAANITES AND INSTALLING THE ISRAELITES

The Israelites conquered the land of canaan and established the Kingdom of Israel and lived there for thousands of years till the Roman emperor Titus destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70 and many of them scattered across the globe as far as Europe and America

JESUS PREDICTED THE FALL OF JERUSALEM THE SCATTERING AND THE CURRENT CONFLICT

Lu:21:20: And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Lu:21:21: Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Lu:21:22: For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Lu:21:23: But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Lu:21:24: And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled

The Israelites have lived in this very land for as much as 2000 years before the present day Arabs (NOT EXTERMINATED CANAANITES) entered during the middle ages through the Ottoman Jihadist campaign in the 6th century AD. Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel from the time of King David. All the so-called "occupied territories" in the West bank are places that are recorded in Bible and history books as Israeli territotory and has Israeli cultural heritage(INCLUDING THE BIRTH PLACE OF JESUS !) pre-dating the Arab muslims entrance into the land.Israelites own this land,since the time of Joshua and not 1948. Nations may have conquered them and ruled them but the land remains there own.The British have no authority to partition God's land and share it between Jews and Arab trespassers.

WHEN WILL THIS CONFLICT END

As Jesus said; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled
, the time of the Gentiles is in the last minutes (NOT DAYS !)
ARE YOU READY FOR THE RETURN OF THE MASTER AND OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE - HIS DIVINE MAJESTY LORD JESUS CHRIST

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

obviously you have no clue what you are talking about... but as is usual, you employ empty but loud bluster to make it seem as if you actually have a clue.

I have no intention of exchanging words this early morning... so by all means enjoy the rest of your day.

FYI... the balfour declaration is available on the web in its entirety for even a 6 yr old to see.

You failed to realise that the declaration stated national home until I told you?

I have no clue what I am talking about?

Or you can not back up your statements? grin

Except with logic like 'if "palestinians" are seriously claiming they want their "land" back, why have they not also tried to take Jordan back from the Saudis'?

Dafidi, na Saga you dey bring that kind of lame logic to? grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by fydence: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2014
phayvoursky: Obama will play deaf. if its Syria or Iraq he'll invade them with drones, warships and military commandos but here is Israel attacking a country yet its not a full scale war.

Must Israel use force in everything? This is outrageous and totally uncalled for. Killing innocent children won't solve anything.

No people or Nation has a supreme monopoly of violence.

I hope the United Nations and other International agencies are seeing this....

I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL'S ACTIONS.
Then you are probably a very ignorant or biased christian...i dnt knw which is worse... Somehow the random shooting of rockets into isreal is a very 'christiany' thing to do in ur books...

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sixix: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2014
tecmon:

Oga Sixix,
U are the one that needs proper education here. U feed urself with lies from the hate and propaganda websites of anti-jewish ,antiChrist, and jihadist apologists.

WHO ARE THE ISRAELIS AND HOW DID THEY ACQUIRE THE TERRITORY CALLED STATE OF ISRAEL TODAY
WHO ARE THE PALESTINIANS WHEN DID THEY SHOW UP IN THIS TERRITORY THEY CLAIM IS THEIR OWN

We know that the territory of Israel was called Canaan in Bible times, so WHO ARE (OR WERE) THE CANAANITES

Ge:10:18: And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
Ge:10:19: And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.

Ge:11:31: And Terah took Abram his son, and Lot the son of Haran his son's son, and Sarai his daughter in law, his son Abram's wife; and they went forth with them from Ur of the Chaldees, to go into the land of Canaan; and they came unto Haran, and dwelt there.
Ge:12:5: And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; and they went forth to go into the land of Canaan; and into the land of Canaan they came.

Ge:17:8: And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

De:18:9: When thou art come into the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
De:18:10: There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
De:18:11: Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
De:18:12: For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

SO GOD (WHO OWNS THE WHOLE UNIVERSE) IS NOT WICKED TO JUST KILL PEOPLE ANYHOW AND REDRAW NATIONAL BORDERS,HE HAD A REASON FOR REMOVING THE CANAANITES AND INSTALLING THE ISRAELITES

The Israelites conquered the land of canaan and established the Kingdom of Israel and lived there for thousands of years till the Roman emperor Titus destroyed Jerusalem in AD 70 and many of them scattered across the globe as far as Europe and America

[I]Lu:21:20: And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Lu:21:21: Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
Lu:21:22: For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
Lu:21:23: But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
Lu:21:24: And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled[/i]

The Israelites have lived in this very land for as much as 2000 years before the present day Arabs (NOT EXTERMINATED CANAANITES) entered during the middle ages through the Ottoman Jihadist campaign in the 6th century AD. Jerusalem has been the capital of Israel from the time of King David. All the so-called "occupied territories" in the West bank are places that are recorded in Bible and history books as Israeli territotory and has Israeli cultural heritage(INCLUDING THE BIRTH PLACE OF JESUS !) pre-dating the Arab muslims entrance into the land.Israelites own this land,since the time of Joshua and not 1948. Nations may have conquered them and ruled them but the land remains there own.The British have no authority to partition God's land and share it between Jews and Arab trespassers.

As Jesus said; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled, the time of the Gentiles is in the last minutes (NOT DAYS !)

ARE YOU READY FOR THE RETURN OF THE MASTER AND OWNER OF THE UNIVERSE - HIS DIVINE MAJESTY LORD JESUS CHRIST

cry shocked angry tongue embarassed lipsrsealed

All these for me? cheesy

Odikwa very serious

Infact, I am speechless
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by cannonnier(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2014
omenpetrol: Google it smiley

Yea you are right. But you made one mistake of confusing Muslims and Arab(mot your fault. Most people mistake all Arab for Muslim) for Muslim too have won the prize for where you mark them zero(Arabs).

Chemistry
Ahmed Zewail

Physics:
AbdusSalam (29 January 1926–21 November 1996)
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by biggozz(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2014
phayvoursky:
I'M A CHRISTIAN, BUT MY FRIEND YOU THINK THROUGH YOUR ArS.

Some set of people (though more powerful than you) occupy your lands, build settlements on disputed lands even after the UN condemned the act. Killed 17 teens because 3 teens of theirs were abducted by a sect. Came at night to take away your Prime Minister, held over 50 of your citizens hostage and many more.

Will you clap for them n tell them ride on? Let's not be sentimental. I love Israel but this one is out of it.

Oga, face the topic and quit this your "I am a Christian" lies please!

Israel gives me consolation over the frustration people take condoning Islam in this nation.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2014
tecmon:

Oga Sixix,

Lu:21:20: And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
Lu:21:24: And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled

As Jesus said; and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled
, the time of the Gentiles is in the last minutes (NOT DAYS !)

This is the typical rants of fucktards like those in Israel that are killing Palestinians.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

SO actually read history to know that Arabs killed Jews in the medieval era. Interesting. So you know who owns Israel afterall. Keep deceiving yourself ..Yeye guy

person, so you slotted this in while I was busy.

So cretin, did you say according to your "records", which is in the labyrinth of your moronic arsse, Isreali nations are not defeated?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Kuzzey(m): 11:44am On Jul 09, 2014
"We will never be free until the palestinians are free" - Mandela.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

person, so you slotted this in while I was busy.

So cretin, did you say according to your "records", which is in the labyrinth of your moronic arsse, Isreali nations are not defeated?

I am just happy you publicly shot yourself in the foot.

You said "Israelis were massacred by the jews in the medival age". It means some people came and took over Israel land.

Keep it up. My approach is working....Fulish no_nentity

FYI, Jews were massacred, conquered.

But this Israeli nation/Country has never been defeated by arabs. How do I put it for a nincooomppooop oooo ?

The country of Israel has not beeen defeated by Arabs. Arabs has killed jews in the past

The country of Israel has not beeen defeated by Arabs

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Csami(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2014
Homguy: Are you blind? Cant you see that's an adult se..x toy?

Adult zex toy? U dey see things shey?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by SalC: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2014
say4gunit:
What do u knw?
Please tell us what you know, hopefully we will learn one or two things therein.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

I am just happy you publicly shot yourself in the foot.

You said "Israelis were massacred by the jews in the medival age". It means some people came and took over Israel land.

Keep it up. My approach is working....Fulish no_nentity

FYI, Jews were massacred, conquered.

But this Israeli nation/Country has never been defeated by arabs. How do I put it for a nincooomppooop oooo ?

The country of Israel has not beeen defeated by Arabs. Arabs has killed jews in the past

Instead of engaging in your moronic victorious diversionary tactics that I can crush in one paragraph because you are really really fcking dumb, I would maintain you first provide the "records" you said you have first.

Now you moronic arsse has changed from "No Isreali nation can be defeated" to "This Isreali nation has never been defeated by Arabs"?

So you are learning real history now, not the moronic junk you pulled from your arsse?

Did I not tell you I would make you realise you were a person today?

You are enrolled on my "Self-Awareness" course that I free-ly give on NL everyday.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You failed to realise that the declaration stated national home until I told you?

I have not clue what I am talking about?

Or you can not back up your statements? grin

Except with logic like 'if "palestinians" are seriously claiming they want their "land" back, why have they not also tried to take Jordan back from the Saudis'?

Dafidi, na Saga you dey bring that kind of lame logic to? grin

After many years, i am no longer interested in the long meaningless debates here. But just FYI, one of the longest threads on the politics section from way back 2009 was on this same issue (around the same time operation cast lead occurred). It was an extensive debate that involved this very same issues. So to claim that i had never read the balfour declaration until you showed up is frankly insulting to me.

I wonder what "national home" means to you... but to most people, it certainly meant the epicenter of jewish nationality... also known as a state.

A major reason for staying out this debate is that unlike previous years, this thread is full of people who have no clue what the history of the land is... but just want to be seen to say something anyway. For example... people whining about how settlements are the problem when in fact this occurs in the westbank and has nothing to do with hamas-led Gaza.

Are you aware that as at 1964, the PLO expressly stated that it laid no claim to gaza and the westbank... being at that time under Egyptian and Jordanian control? So exactly what land are they now fighting for?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by tempest01(m): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

So in your moronic world, USA should have occupied the lands of Iraq and Afghanistan?

You are the slowpoke here...I have been waiting for you to quote me. Did you read and digest what i put up there? The US and other powers are the major cause of the world problems. There should leave civilizations to play out naturally instead of meddling in their affairs. Aids and other services are welcome but forcing leaders and activities on other countries, toppling leaders etc are the root cause of the problems today.

That said, Israel is fighting for survival right now, and if i was president, i would use the same method because any other thing is tantamount to suicide. If i was Palestinian leader, i would find a way to grow my economy, my military and all paying a deaf ear to Israel for now, when the time is right, and there is aggression, i can defend my people.

These war goes wayback. Starting an aggression is bad but starting one when you are not ready to defend yourself is stupidity

That said, you are obviously a muslim, and the sentiments are there, what you understand is that your colleagues are being killed so rational thinking is not there.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by AlPicapcI(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
While is it that all islamist state or country are always look for who or what to harm and their so called saudi arabia will just sit and not say anything? now thesame islamist are terrorising Northern nigeria the day their christian counterpart begins to reiteriate then they will statr crying fowl.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by twosquare(m): 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again

Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims

nobody is innocent.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

Why do you think Israel has the responsibility to provide food and other essential supplies to its sworn enemies? Why isnt Egypt doing the supplying? Gaza shares a border with Egypt, are you equally upset that it is blocked too? the illogical nature of some of the stuff i have read here makes me nauseous.
what am saying is that Isreal should allow these supplies into Gaza. Gaza should b free
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2014
tempest01:

You are the slowpoke here...I have been waiting for you to quote me. Did you read and digest what i put up there? The US and other powers are the major cause of the world problems. There should leave civilizations to play out naturally instead of meddling in their affairs. Aids and other services are welcome but forcing leaders and activities on other countries, toppling leaders etc are the root cause of the problems today.

That said, Israel is fighting for survival right now, and if i was president, i would use the same method because any other thing is tantamount to suicide. If i was Palestinian leader, i would find a way to grow my economy, my military and all paying a deaf ear to Israel for now, when the time is right, and there is aggression, i can defend my people.

These war goes wayback. Starting an aggression is bad but starting one when you are not ready to defend yourself is stupidity

That said, you are obviously a muslim, and the sentiments are there, what you understand is that your colleagues are being killed so rational thinking is not there.

So there were no world problems before the US existed?

I am obviously a Muslim? Are you that reetarded?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2014
Ibnsultan: what am saying is that Isreal should allow these supplies into Gaza. Gaza should b free

hold on. You mean israel should supply their sworn enemies with medical, construction supplies, electricity and food... all for free and in return for some more rockets? Even for a muslim, that is incredibly silly.

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

After many years, i am no longer interested in the long meaningless debates here. But just FYI, one of the longest threads on the politics section from way back 2009 was on this same issue (around the same time operation cast lead occurred). It was an extensive debate that involved this very same issues. So to claim that i had never read the balfour declaration until you showed up is frankly insulting to me.

I wonder what "national home" means to you... but to most people, it certainly meant the epicenter of jewish nationality... also known as a state.

Dafidi, you are a PhD student.

I asked you for reference of where you got your assertion from and you referred me (like most moronic products of a failed education system on NL normally do) to go google/wiki and read an entire document.

I am just a mere, ordinary, lasan lasan BSc holder grin and I never do such and know how to reference assertions.

YOU a PhD student that even did his undergrad in the GREAT UNITED states of Ameyankee employed such nonsensical defence? That is what should be frankly an insult to you.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by twosquare(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2014
cannonnier: looks like you have not been following international new for years. the Jews are the major problem of this world, that what adolf hitler figured out and went against them(I do not support him).
anytime i see those words of yours in bolded,i remember Satan.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Dafidi, you are a PhD student.

I asked you for reference of where you got your assertion from and you referred me (like most moronic products of a failed education system on NL normally do) to go google/wiki and read an entire document.

I am just a mere, ordinary, lasan lasan BSc holder grin and I never do such and know how to reference assertions.

YOU a PhD student that even did his undergrad in the GREAT UNITED states of Ameyankee employed such nonsensical defence? That is what should be frankly an insult to you.

The balfour declaration is a one page, 3 paragraph, 16 line letter. Easy for a 7 yr old to find and read since you also reference it in your posts several times.

I have not been a student for the last 4 yrs... you need to update your ad hominems.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by NewNigeriaMind: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
TerryCarr: Muslims probably started it

Abi they started it. was it not Hamaz that fired rockets into Israel initially, was it not Palestinians that killed the teenager.

I love Israel. if they fire one rocket into Israel reply with 100.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.