Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45413 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person!

Another product of a failed education system that when you ask them for the proof of their moronic rants, they say go to google/wiki. grin grin grin grin grin

I should go and look for the evidence of your moronic statements for you?

I repeat, You did not know until today that your were a moronic person?

Areing you creative? Its just this boring "moronic", "fuctard" stuffs.

Let me give you something new. You are a "dirt Bag"

Eat that gay

7 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:43am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

WHy cant you come and bomb me? Cowards Idiotic_ muslim lunatic.

MEss with Israel. Hahahaaaaa lol

Is that your "records"?

You are scared shyt now to continue ranting opata coming from your arsse? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Areing you creative? Its just this boring "moronic", "fuctard" stuffs.

Let me give you something new. You are a "dirt Bag"

Eat that gay

Is that your "records"?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2014
Niseamaka:

If you win a battle, you relax and enjoy your booty and peace, but peace have continued to elude them. They will always sleep with one eye open until the brutal occupation of Palestine lands comes to an end.

Every country is sleeping with one eye open. Nigeria - boko-haram nko? Lol.

Thats no news. Even Americans are afraid of attack. Saudi is not left out. Its a global thingy
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:45am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Every country is sleeping with one eye open. Nigeria - boko-haram nko? Lol.

Thats no news. Even Americans are afraid of attack. Saudi is not left out. Its a global thingy

So you are saying all the countries in the world are sleeping with one eye open and face what Israel faces?

Cretinous person, you have not yet closed your arsse?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Is that your "records"?

Sir Fuctard, you are disillusioned animal. Record is record. get back to school. I cant teach you what your lazy a-sss lecturers should have done in school. So free me. I can only argue with an intellect. But someone like you, we can only exchange farts. I am just doing that with you.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Ah muslims whining when they get their just reward for bothering others with their bombs eh. Same ol' same ol'.

When Gaza learns to stop sending rockets into Israel then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by kpaft: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
TerryCarr: Muslims probably started it
you're a fool.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

So you are saying all the countries in the world are sleeping with one eye open and face what Israel faces?

Cretinous person, you have not yet closed your arsse?

Sir were...I can only argue with a sane man. Arguing with a lunatic patient is not ideal and a waste of energy. Go home and ask, which country is not under islamic attack or has not withnessed islamic terror in the past 10 years. Go boy Go go

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by kbabajide(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2014
D Israelis shd try dere power wif n.korea dey wud be wipe out in seconds
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by omenpetrol: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2014
Google it smiley
cannonnier: please my I know your source for such "very exaggerated number" of award won by Israeli Jews? 129 is not a joke
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Sir Fuctard, you are disillusioned animal. Record is record. get back to school. I cant teach you what your lazy a-sss lecturers should have done in school. So free me. I can only argue with an intellect. But someone like you, we can only exchange farts. I am just doing that with you.

So you have no "records" that the Jews own the land?

You just opened your mouth like a typical cretinous person of a failed education system?

The schooling system where you were taught to "argue with an intellect"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now run away with your tails between your legs asap!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Idrismusty97(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Even the whole middle east gathered against Israel and lost in 7 days.

You always say Israel will not win, yet they win.

Same old bulshiiiit.

Let me educate you on what is going on the middle east.

Palestinians are in OYO. On your Own. A war is brewing in Iraq. It is called "Sunni-SHite" struggle. It will engulf the middle east.

Alll Israel got to do is grab a pop-corn infront of a HD TV.
Yep Israel always win. When over 3million Jews were massacred by the Nazis in a Large scale(Gas chambers, ovens, poisons and all manners of way you can think of). i think that is a victory for Israel. Yea!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2014
Niseamaka:

They`ve actually done that in the past, level Gaza to the the ground but Gaza rose again. No matter how many times the Israelis level Gaza, Gaza will always rise again. Military might is not the solution, the only way forward is fairness, granting independence and freedom to the people of Palestine.

1. Yeah Gaza will "rise again"... with Israel providing them electricity, construction supplies, food, medical supplies etc while they go ahead building more rockets.

2. If military might is not the solution then tell Hamas to stop sending rockets to Israel.

3. Gaza has had independence for over a decade... at what point are they actually going to USE IT to improve themselves rather than as a launching pad to target Israel? Oh i get it... until they drive the jews into the sea (which is their actual goal)? Too bad the jews aren't interested in swimming in the Mediterranean.

Sorry try again.

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Sir were...I can only argue with a sane man. Arguing with a lunatic patient is not ideal and a waste of energy. Go home and ask, which country is not under islamic attack or has not withnessed islamic terror in the past 10 years. Go boy Go go

So all countries in the World are under Islamic attack and have "withnessed" terror? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have diarrhea? Your arsse cannot close? grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:55am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

1. Yeah Gaza will "rise again"... with Israel providing them electricity, construction supplies, food, medical supplies etc while they go ahead building more rockets.

2. If military might is not the solution then tell Hamas to stop sending rockets to Israel.

3. Gaza has had independence for over a decade... at what point are they actually going to USE IT to improve themselves rather than as a launching pad to target Israel? Oh i get it... until they drive the jews into the sea (which is their actual goal)? Too bad the jews aren't interested in swimming in the Mediterranean.

Sorry try again.

So they should leave Israel to take their lands and be pleased with what Israel allows them to have?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

So they should leave Israel to take their lands and be pleased with what Israel allows them to have?

hmmm what lands have Israel taken by the way?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yep Israel always win. When over 3million jews were massacred by the Nazis i think that is a victory for Israel. Yea!

Those jews were not citizen of Israel. They were European citizen.

Please dont be like Sir Fuctard. Read records. Adolf Hitlers killed European Jews and not middle east Jews.

I know you are smarter than that

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by princenayo: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2014
igbsam: You mess with the israelites and u get your bumbum whipped. Its a curse on them.

Is it actually a curse or blessing. I think is a blessing, Israel is the most secured country and with d most surrounded by enemies.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:59am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

hmmm what lands have Israel taken by the way?

The one in Palestine.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

So all countries in the World are under Islamic attack and have "withnessed" terror? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have diarrhea? Your arsse cannot close? grin

Simple yes. SO this is too hard for you to know? A primary school student know this. Islam terror everywhere. Now I know your problem. I will start Ignoring you henceforth. No point arguing with a thick head
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Please dont be like Sir Fuctard. Read records. Adolf Hitlers killed European Jews and not middle east Jews.

Which records should he read? The moronic one up your arsse?

Where are majority of the Jews in Israel today from, according to your arrse records?

And what is the difference between European and Middle East Jews?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Simple yes. SO this is too hard for you to know? A primary school student know this. Islam terror everywhere. Now I know your problem. I will start Ignoring you henceforth. No point arguing with a thick head

person, did you finish primary school? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Or you "withnessed" it? grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

The one in Palestine.

Exactly which? Does that include Jordan too? Afterall it was also considered part of palestine.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

Exactly which? Does that include Jordan too? Afterall it was also considered part of palestine.

The ones that was not theirs pre-1948.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 10:04am On Jul 09, 2014
princenayo:

Is it actually a curse or blessing. I think is a blessing, Israel is the most secured country and with d most surrounded by enemies.

Imagine. They are living amoung 800 million muslims. Yet they are kicking a*ssses. Respect jor

2 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

I think those Jews came from Mars smiley.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

The ones that was not theirs pre-1948.

Err you're not being specific. Which lands were not theirs pre-1948? According to the Balfour declaration, the only portion that did not belong to the jews is what is now known as Jordan today.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2014
There is nothing those guys can do. Israel stands. Many people will die.

They can go about posting pictures of dead innocent children. Fire more rcokets.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by larryUG(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2014
rahamAllah: Palestine will be free.
Go free dem nah. u muslims think israel be like naija. let me reiterate wt netanyahu said, for every israeli citizen dt hamas kills, dozens of palestinian bodies will roll. Instead of u to blame hamas for d long range rockets and d abduction and cold blooded murder of israeli teens, ur saying they will be free. obviously we all wnt them to be free, buh they aint naija dt will allow bombings and kidnap of our (xtian)gals while folding our hands. sorry bro, israel dnt fold hands wen dey r pushed. more will come. expect a ground invasion just becos of doz 3 boys, and i mean it. so pray and fast harder dt d freedom comes sooner.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 10:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Idrismusty97: I think those Jews came from Mars smiley.

Adolf Hitler massacred Jews before the state/nation of Israel was created. SO you cant be a citizen of a non-existent country.

There are many black guys are in (Nationals of Europe). Kill ten thousand European black, it doesnt mean they are Nigerian.

There was no Israel country to fight for Israel then.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:11am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

Err you're not being specific. Which lands were not theirs pre-1948? According to the Balfour declaration, the only portion that did not belong to the jews is what is now known as Jordan today.

Pre-1948, there was no Jewish State or Nationhood.

Jews were minority citizens of Arab nations. Like every other citizens, they owned lands.

They used force to push out Palestines from their lands to create their Jewish State.

And they are still doing that till today in what are illegal settlements.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.