Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45404 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Niseamaka(m): 9:18am On Jul 09, 2014
teufelein: israel should as a matter of fact use this golden opportunity to eliminate once and for all those islamic jihadists in gaza strip..
i'll propose levelling that place...kill them all.....procrastination is a thief of time....israel acts and acts very fast.

They`ve actually done that in the past, level Gaza to the the ground but Gaza rose again. No matter how many times the Israelis level Gaza, Gaza will always rise again. Military might is not the solution, the only way forward is fairness, granting independence and freedom to the people of Palestine.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Israelites have been building illegal settlements in recent time on Gaza lands... thats simply what am saying. US and UN knows about it. The latter has warned them to stop but stubborn Israel won't. Pls,stop the fallacy.

Fcking complete injustice.

And they turn around with PR bullsh*t and say they want peace.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
EMERITUS85:

if you do read news you will see that those people striked first bombing and killing their teenagers so they deserve it.

not every country will tolerate this Muslims from their attacks.

or do you think that all Christians or non Muslims are so weak like Nigerian own

Do you know how many Palestine teenagers Israel has killed before this?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by igbsam(m): 9:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Uzeinalkali: can u briefly explain how they messed withthe israelites

Who throw bomb first ? You people don't read, listen and understand news kwa!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

You are a pathetic low life. Do you even know the meaning of history? A thick illiterate.

History is history. History = Record.

If thats too sophisticated for your cockroach brain to understand, then go and die or head to sambisa.

Lesson 101: Records tells us who owns what.

You are a cretinous person!

Which records did you read, person!

I wait.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Niseamaka:

Hamas is definitely not blameless, but put yourself in their shoes for a moment, what will you be doing if you are living under a brutal military occupation that have spanned about half a century?, what will do if you`re denied total freedom?, you cannot travel, you cannot even go fishing in your territorial waters without being shot at, completely locked out from the rest of the world, what will you do?.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2014
Sixix:

'On May 14, 1948, the last British forces left through Haifa. The same day, in a public ceremony in Tel-Aviv, Ben-Gurion read the Israeli Declaration of Independence, declaring the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz-Israel, to be known as the State of Israel.[109] Both superpower leaders, U.S. President Harry S. Truman and Soviet leader Joseph Stalin, immediately recognized the new state.'

Oh dear! grin

Thats isreal as a country.

Sir,

Kindly differentiate between Israel as a country and Jewish people. Before Israel country formed. Local Jews are already in Telaviv
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by JEITO: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2014
To whom it may concern: Israel is not a Christian nation but a Jewish. Just like China is a buddist nation. Before some people from Kano and Kaduna begins their rubbish protest again.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Which records did you read, person!

I wait.

Keep waiting sir were
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Dr. Nincompoop.

ALl Palestians are not terrorist.

So, all Israelis are not terrorrists.

If you want to say no to Bomb raid, say no to rockets too.

I know you can't do that. An imbecille

And who said all Israelis are terrorists?

person, so why did you justify Israel going to kill Palestinians because "they are terrorists"?

I will bash your moronic brain TODAY!
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Do you know how many Palestine teenagers Israel has killed before this?

This statement doesnt count if palestianins are unrelentive in their rocket business.

Its just an attempt to get public sympathy while you comit your crime.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by juman(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2014
Israel can never win that war, they and their ogas (the west) are just wasting their time and resources.

The politics in that region is now different.

Who knows may be if there is big war in that region the dictator regimes like that of saudi, iraq, kuwait, bahrain, egypt, algeria and co. would fall.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by HARDUBUY(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
jookco: If you know you can't handle israel why bomb them ? or do you expect them to keep quiet and watch useless Muslims destroy them ?. This is the kind of response we need on Boko Haram and Alsabab. This muslims thinks they have the monopoly to kill. Nonsense.
Ignorant Unleashed!
So if ur house were ambushed and lands being siezed with ur family being oppressed by ur neighbour u wouldn't do anything?
The israelites are terrorist, they keep stealing lands, errecting illegal settlements on Gaza soil, killing civillians and children who pose no harm on them. they will surely reap what they sow.
Seems ur Bible teaches no manners, u can make points and yet u Insult people.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:25am On Jul 09, 2014
Sixix:

It is not my responsibility to educate you. The facts of these issues are undebatable even for pro-israelites and anti-Israelites. You have chosen to use your little internet access to spread lies while you could have broaden your knowledge within ten minutes. The day your 'I-too-know' would catch up with you, remember that I did warn you

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/history/
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/dave-cohen/israel-palestine-gaza_b_2169928.html
http://www.amnesty.org.uk/gaza-four-years-still-no-justice?gclid=Cj0KEQjw0POdBRCq3arGgYD05pMBEiQAmiUeTlm0lcj4-1QMLjiKgK36Wx_i2CNnmL7sagsF2L8LlUQaAvWs8P8HAQ#.U7z1cPmSzKA

Wikipedia also did justice to the historical conflict

Don't mind the person.

He has "records". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will suya the person today.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

And who said all Israelis are terrorists?

person, so why did you justify Israel going to kill Palestinians because "they are terrorists"?

I will bash your moronic brain TODAY!

Whats up with education in this country?

Mud brain, you skipped waec. You cant just read and understand.

I did not justify Israel killing Palestian.

I supported and will always support any measure that will stop hamas rocket.

Is this too complex for your cockroach brain to understand. Pathetic loon
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sixix: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Thats isreal as a country.

Sir,

Kindly differentiate between Israel as a country and Jewish people. Before Israel country formed. Local Jews are already in Telaviv

undecided OMG,

Israel as a country was established for Jewish people, it is to be controlled by Jews. The local Jews lived peacefully with the muslims and christians tongue for ages. Thanks to the Immigrant Jews for shattering the peaceful co-existence of the three religions.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2014
juman: Israel can never win that war, they and their ogas (the west) are just wasting their time and resources.

Who knows may be if there is big war in that region the dictator regimes like that of saudi, iraq, kuwait, bahrain, egypt, algeria and co. would fall.

Even the whole middle east gathered against Israel and lost in 7 days.

You always say Israel will not win, yet they win.

Same old bulshiiiit.

Let me educate you on what is going on the middle east.

Palestinians are in OYO. On your Own. A war is brewing in Iraq. It is called "Sunni-SHite" struggle. It will engulf the middle east.

Alll Israel got to do is grab a pop-corn infront of a HD TV.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sixix: 9:30am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Don't mind the person.

He has "records". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will suya the person today.

Well, he deserves it. His brain needs a reset cheesy
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Keep waiting sir were

WHERE ARE YOUR RECORDS?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Noftaj(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2014
TerryCarr: Muslims probably started it
Silly Comment.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2014
Mobsync:
-Because the Palestines bombed them.

Why were the Palestines bombing Israel?
-Because Israel had also bombed them..
MAN MI! YOU GET IT WRONG, CAN YOU BEAT A CHILD AND ALSO DENIE THE CHILD D RIGHT 2 CRY?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

This statement doesnt count if palestianins are unrelentive in their rocket business.

Its just an attempt to get public sympathy while you comit your crime.

You are a cretinous person.

It does not count?

So your moronic arsse can be killed if Farouk Abdulmutallab had blown up something, person?

You did not know you were a moronic person until today?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:34am On Jul 09, 2014
juman: Israel can never win that war, they and their ogas (the west) are just wasting their time and resources.

They are winning the war and would continue winning the war unless Arabia becomes more civilised and adopt the modern civilisation.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by juman(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2014
A big war in that region that will remove those dictators in muslim lands (muslim countries) is desirable. Those muslims leaders are not leaders.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by stone07(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2014
phayvoursky: Obama will play deaf. if its Syria or Iraq he'll invade them with drones, warships and military commandos but here is Israel attacking a country yet its not a full scale war.

Must Israel use force in everything? This is outrageous and totally uncalled for. Killing innocent children won't solve anything.

No people or Nation has a supreme monopoly of violence.

I hope the United Nations and other International agencies are seeing this....

I'M A CHRISTIAN BUT I'M NOT IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL'S ACTIONS.
My friend, this is not about if you are a christian or not.This is about war against terrorism, against Hamas. Palestinian government is harbouring Hamas in their territory in order to terrorize the Israel. Are u telling us Israel should not protect its people?

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:37am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Whats up with education in this country?

Mud brain, you skipped waec. You cant just read and understand.

I did not justify Israel killing Palestian.

I supported and will always support any measure that will stop hamas rocket.

Is this too complex for your cockroach brain to understand. Pathetic loon

But your moronic arsse would not support anything that stops the Palestinians suffering?

You think Israel should practice collective punishment?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

WHERE ARE YOUR RECORDS?

What happened to wiki? U can only curse me retarded online jihadi. Israel is your husband. There is nothing you can do to that.

Fire them up israel.

KIll dem boko-hams

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

What happened to wiki? U can only curse me retarded online jihadi. Israel is your husband. There is nothing you can do to that.

Fire them up israel.

KIll dem boko-hams

Another product of a failed education system that when you ask them for the proof of their moronic rants, they say go to google/wiki. grin grin grin grin grin

I should go and look for the evidence of your moronic statements for you?

I repeat, You did not know until today that your were a moronic person?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous person.

It does not count?

So your moronic arsse can be killed if Farouk Abdulmutallab had blown up something, person?

You did not know you were a moronic person until today?

WHy cant you come and bomb me? Cowards Idiotic_ muslim lunatic.

MEss with Israel. Hahahaaaaa lol
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nacl: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again

Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims

NO MUSLIM IS INNOCENT WHEN IT COMES TO VIOLENCE.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Niseamaka(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

You always say Israel will not win, yet they win..

If you win a battle, you relax and enjoy your booty and peace, but peace have continued to elude them. They will always sleep with one eye open until the brutal occupation of Palestinian lands comes to an end.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sacramento4real(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2014
o boy,dat book still dey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.