Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. (45407 Views)

Lebanon Arrests Vulture Accused Of Spying For Isreal. (pic) / Israel And Palestine Agree Gaza Ceasefire / BREAKING! UK Minister Resigns Over Gaza Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by luvola(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
The foolish Hamas started this violence by kidnapping and killing 3 isrealis I do not feel pity for them..

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2014
The terror state of Isreal killing children in there sleep. Kidnapping there fathers. #UNHasFailedGaza

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Adolf Hitler massacred Jews before the state/nation of Israel was created. SO you cant be a citizen of a non-existent country.

There are many black guys are in (Nationals of Europe). Kill ten thousand European black, it doesnt mean they are Nigerian.

Cretinous person, and the Jews killed by Arabs and Jewish states demolished in the medieval era are European Jews?

Dumb mooron! grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2014
HARDUBUY: If Isreal feels like fighting while cant they face South Korea or Russia. Why harming the unarmed and innocent people of Gaza....
They are just being oppressive like their US ally.
south korea or russia didn't attack dem gaza did
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Idrismusty97(m): 10:16am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax:

Adolf Hitler massacred Jews before the state/nation of Israel was created. SO you cant be a citizen of a non-existent country.

There are many black guys are in (Nationals of Europe). Kill ten thousand European black, it doesnt mean they are Nigerian.
They came from a place that is now called Israel. That state creation blahblah is just an official recognition of their country. Their were still the so called mighty Israelites even before the state was officially created. I wonder if god arm was not long enough for the Jews in Europe. The jews anger should be on the Germans(Nazis) not the Arabs.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Pre-1948, there was no Jewish State or Nationhood.

Jews were minority citizens of Arab nations. Like every other citizens, they owned lands.

They used force to push out Palestines from their lands to create their Jewish State.

And they are still doing that till today in what are illegal settlements.

I asked a very simple question, does that also include the state of Jordan which was over 75% of "palestine" up until 1921? Remember, the whole point of the balfour declaration was the creation of 2 states - one for arabs and one for jews.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 09, 2014
Ibnsultan: The terror state of Isreal killing children in there sleep. Kidnapping there fathers. #UNHasFailedGaza

No actually the UN has supported and propped up the disaster that is gaza. Gaza is the UN's longest serving "refugee camp".
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:25am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

I asked a very simple question, does that also include the state of Jordan which was over 75% of "palestine" up until 1921? Remember, the whole point of the balfour declaration was the creation of 2 states - one for arabs and one for jews.

No, the whole point of Balfour Declaration was to find a national home for Jews, not a creation of two states.

It was to find a place they can all live in a bulk, not to give them a State.

Arabs were the majority in Palestine pre-1948, until Jews decided to illegally migrate there and took up weapons to get their-self a State.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Balkan(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2014
You think Israel is Nigeria that Muslims hide under
Boko haram to destabilise Nigeria?
Why don't they hire all their terror group to fight Israel.?
One with God is majority.
They should use this opportunity for a final
Solution to Palestanians question.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

No actually the UN has supported and propped up the disaster that is gaza. Gaza is the UN's longest serving "refugee camp".
that's not enough. The UN should ensure Isreal stops the blockade and building of illegal settlement
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

No, the whole point of Balfour Declaration was to find a national home for Jews, not a creation of two states.

It was to find a place they can all live in a bulk, not to give them a State.

Arabs were the majority in Palestine pre-1948, until Jews decided to illegally migrate there and took up weapons to get their-self a State.

You still haven't answered my question... does the fight for "palestine" include Jordan which is currently ruled by a direct descendant of a saudi prince?

Oh and by the way, the balfour declaration actually indicates that there were jewish descendants in palestine and for whom a portion of the land was to be set aside as a jewish state. Just FYI.

See highlights, that is disingenuous really... the balfour declaration mentions a "national home" for the jews. If that does not imply a state then i dont know what does.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 09, 2014
Ibnsultan: that's not enough. The UN should ensure Isreal stops the blockade and building of illegal settlement

Should the UN also force Egypt and Jordan to stop the blockade?

Forgive me, i thought each country was entitled to policing its own borders... i guess that does not apply to jews.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Cmfrt001(f): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2014
Lion dey sleep goat come wake am up. Dat one na serious gbege oooo
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by elfico(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2014
McLuhan: These tit for tat attacks must be condemned and both sides should be told to exercise restraint. However, I think it's important to remember that the fundamental reason for this violence - a factor which predates even the recent abductions and killings of youths on both sides - is the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and the continued building of Israeli settlements on Palestinian territory. Even as someone who usually supports Israel and who loathes Islamist fundamentalism, I find the construction of settlements on seized land simply unconscionable, especially since the United Nations Security Council has on several occasions declared those settlements illegal. While I sincerely hope for a resolution to the age-old grievances between Israel and its Arab neighbours, I have no reason for optimism. As anyone who has studied the Middle East can attest, these are historical conflicts founded in the religions of these peoples and deeply ingrained in their psyche. Only God can deliver the children of the Middle East. May God deliver them.
And u got only 8 likes so far? Smh. Am glad someone like u can shelve their sentiments and say the truth. Most peeps on nairaland comment on issues just without having knowledge of it. I bet many of them are just aware of the conflict because someone has made a post about it and it was moved to front page. Many comments people make on nairaland is a testament to the fact that most of them are no different from what they whine about. I just hope peace return to the middle east.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by shorexng: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2014
HARDUBUY:
Israelites have been building illegal settlements in recent time on Gaza lands... thats simply what am saying. US and UN knows about it. The latter has warned them to stop but stubborn Israel won't. Pls,stop the fallacy.
HARDUBUY did you read the headline? How can Israel bomb where it has settlements? Why did you make it sound like Israel had taken over Gaza? If it has will it still be bombing it? If you are not impartial you know Israeal's measures are taken only to protect herself from the blood-hungry Hamas militia. What would you do to someone who is bent on destroying you HARDUBUY? Do you give him a breathing space?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by inuyasha01(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2014
hotwax: Muslim are always first to raise their fingers and when they are hit back. They starts crying like babies.

You fired rocket into Israel. DO you know if there are little children at the target of your rocket? And when Israel replies, you will start posting pictures of dead innocent children on twitter. Fake pictures some.

The world should give these muslis middle fingers.

They will attack and expect you to do nothing. When you retaliate, they will say, why did you retaliate ? As if israelis are no humans too.

Israel, let it rain. The only way you can survive in a muslim world is through brutality. That is the only language they understand.
I don't expect scallywags like you to be wise. Fools like you reeks of hatred and sentimental claptrap against islam.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:
You still haven't answered my question... does the fight for "palestine" include Jordan which is currently ruled by a direct descendant of a saudi prince?

I am struggling to understand your question.

What has Palestinian land in Jordan got to do with Israel taking Palestinian land?

If the Palestinians are not asking for their land back that "is currently ruled by a direct descendant of a Saudi prince", what has that got to do with Israel taking their land? It justifies Israel taking their land?

davidylan:
Oh and by the way, the balfour declaration actually indicates that there were jewish descendants in palestine and for whom a portion of the land was to be set aside as a jewish state. Just FYI.

No 1, I repeat, the Balfour Declaration was to find a "home" for Jews in bulk, not a state.

No 2, the Balfour Declaration should not have done that without an agreement with the people that were majority in the Area and had ruled over the area for over a thousand years. So Balfour Declaration is not a justification.

davidylan:
See highlights, that is disingenuous really... the balfour declaration mentions a "national home" for the jews. If that does not imply a state then i dont know what does.

A national home in the Balfour Declaration implies giving a scattered Jewish people a place that is part of a State that they can point to as their origins/home and feel safe in bulk.

The initial offer to them was to create the national home in Uganda to congregate, but the Jews refused because they felt God gave them Galilee or whatever was stated in the Old Testaments?

Are you now saying they were being offered a State in Africa?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by CastleandGreen: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2014
rahamAllah: Palestine will be free.
You and your likes are day dreaming. Tell your
brothers to stop provoking Israeli.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Alabsworld(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2014
say4gunit:
Says who?
Says D post...abi na night school u go?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by ElFenomeno1: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2014
Smh. The situation is hopeless. sad
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

I am struggling to understand your question.

What has Palestinian land in Jordan got to do with Israel taking Palestinian land?

If the Palestinians are not asking for their land back that "is currently ruled by a direct descendant of a Saudi prince", what has that got to do with Israel taking their land?

Not sure what was so difficult about the question really... if "palestinians" are seriously claiming they want their "land" back, why have they not also tried to take Jordan back from the Saudis?

Sagamite:
No 1, I repeat, the Balfour Declaration was to find a "home" for Jews in bulk, not a state.

The facts do not support this claim. Please re-read the declaration.

Sagamite:
No 2, the Balfour Declaration should not have done that without an agreement with the people that were majority in the Area and had ruled over the area for over a thousand years. So Balfour Declaration is not a justification.

The idea that arabs lived in the area for thousands of years is completely false. One simple example, why will the so-called arab towns bear jewish names? Up until 1947 for example, the "westbank" used to be called Judea/samaria. Quite odd if you think about it.

Sagamite:
A national home in the Balfour Declaration implies giving a scattered Jewish people a place that is part of a State that they can point to as their origins/home and feel safe in bulk.

False.

Sagamite:
The initial offer to them was to create the national home in Uganda to congregate, but the Jews refused because they felt God gave them Galilee or whatever it was stated in the Old Testaments?

Are you now saying they were being offered a State in Africa?

Well considering galilee is a hebrew name... why would they want to go any place else?
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by say4gunit(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2014
Alabsworld: Says D post...abi na night school u go?
Who write am? That post na second hand information dey inside! All na wash full am! Go look for first hand info b4 u go begin run your mouth.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

Should the UN also force Egypt and Jordan to stop the blockade?

Forgive me, i thought each country was entitled to policing its own borders... i guess that does not apply to jews.
policing borders is not about blocking food n other essential supplies from the sea,air,land entry into Gaza. The major problem is the illegal settlement,targeted killings by isreal.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by pelmart: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2014
i heard alot making so fanatic Comments so even said stupid wordings. Who re jews Palestinians. Historically, they re of the same origin of ancient jews but never again bcs of their fanatic religious belief. Some said ancient jews lack historic claims of Israel [Palestinians nd arabs claim ] even archaeological fact clear. Yet, the Israeli accept distorted fact by arabs sayin their jerusalem [ historic city whre there has neva been any group denied there claims e.g london is historic for british 1000yrs old, rome for ancient roman(italian ), paris for french, belin for german, tokyo for japanese ]. So when fools of lies nd fanatics make claim pls speak wisely. also
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by dnawah(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again

Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims

person wey say him neighbor no go sleep,na him go sleep?come on bomb their asses jo
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Alabsworld(m): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2014
say4gunit:
Who write am? That post na second hand information dey inside! All na wash full am! Go look for first hand info b4 u go begin run your mouth.
Am not suprised at u coz u r a band-wagon, hence ur thots r alike....grow up sha.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by hotwax: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

Cretinous person, and the Jews killed by Arabs and Jewish states demolished in the medieval era are European Jews?

Dumb mooron! grin

SO actually read history to know that Arabs killed Jews in the medieval era. Interesting. So you know who owns Israel afterall. Keep deceiving yourself ..Yeye guy
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by inuyasha01(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2014
Adedayo516: Interesting read...so Osama was a jew!!!.. Tell me more please.
Mr.Sagamite was correct when he called some of you Cretineous person of a failed education system. Go read your books boy.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by luvola(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2014
Hamas should ve blame for this renewed violence.

Israel’s prime minister promised
retribution
during a speech made soon after
the discovery
of the bodies of Naftali Fraenkel,
16 — a dual
Israeli-American citizen with
family in Brooklyn
—Eyal Yifrah and Gilad Shaar,
who were found
Monday north of Hebron. They
appeared to have been shot
shortly after disappearing June
12, officials said. A memorial in
New York for
the teens was planned for
Monday night at the
Israeli consulate.
Hamas will pay. That was threat
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin
Netanyahu made Monday after
the bullet-ridden
bodies of three Jewish teenagers
were found
under rubble in a West Bank
village near the city
of Hebron. “Hamas is
responsible and Hamas will pay,”
a
furious Netanyahu vowed. "They
were kidnapped and murdered in
cold
blood by animals. In the name of
the whole of
Israel, I ask to tell the dear
families — to the
mothers, the fathers, the
grandmothers and the
grandfathers, the brothers and
sisters — our
hearts are bleeding, the whole
nation is crying with them."It
was a tragic ending to an 18-
day search that
had riveted the Jewish state, and
it came a day
after tens of thousands of
Israelis gathered in Tel
Aviv to demand the release of
the teenagers. President Obama
expressed his condolences to
the families. “As a father, I
cannot imagine the indescribable
pain that the parents of these
teenage boys are
experiencing,” the president said.
“The United
States condemns in the
strongest possible terms
this senseless act of terror
against innocent
youth.”
Obama also urged the Israelis
and the Palestinian
Authority to work together “to
find the
perpetrators of this crime and
bring them to
justice.”The bodies of Fraenkel,
Eyal Yifrah, 19, and Gilad
Shaar, 16, were found “under a
pile of rocks” near
the village of Halhul, said Lt. Col.
Peter Lerner, an
Israeli military spokesman. The
Jewish Telegraphic Agency
reported that the
trio appeared to have been shot
shortly after they
were abducted June 12 and “that
the bodies were
dumped in haste and covered
quickly.” Binyamin Proper, who
was part of the civilian
search party that found the
corpses in a field, told
Israeli TV they “saw something
suspicious on the
ground, plants that looked out of
place, moved
them and moved some rocks and
then found the
bodies.”Hamas spokesman Sami
Abu Zuhri once again
denied they had any role in the
kidnapping and
killings and accused the Israelis
of using this as a
pretext for war. “Israel is
attempting to make way for
aggression
against us, against the Hamas,”
he said. “We
reject all Israeli allegations and
threats against us.
We are already used to it and will
know how to
defend ourselves.” But Israel's
Shin Bet security service has
identified
the alleged kidnappers as two
Palestinians from
Hebron with Hamas ties.
http://www.nydailynews.com/
news/world/bodies-3-
abducted-israeli-teens-found-
west-bank-article-1.1849521
http://cnnmobile.com/primary/
fullarticle?
topic=newsarticle&category=intl&arti
world/meast/israel-missing-
teenagers#page2
the palestines should be
expecting huge israeli bombing
exercise in coming days and
hamas will respond with their
own bombs.A vicious circle of
violence.
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by AlPicapcI(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2014
xage: The terror Israel at it again

Feasting on sleeping innocent Muslims

just like the Northern Nigerian Islamist are bombing innocent christians, when the xeritians reteriates now, you will cry fowl as usual..

Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Sagamite(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2014
davidylan:

Not sure what was so difficult about the question really... if "palestinians" are seriously claiming they want their "land" back, why have they not also tried to take Jordan back from the Saudis?

That is absolutely tosh!

So if I borrow 2 people money, one person can refuse to pay me and tell me I am not serious about getting my money back because I am not asking the other person for my money, and that would make sense to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is ABSOLUTELY TOSH!

So this is the logic and justification you have used to convince yourself that the Jews have a right to take their lands?

davidylan:
The facts do not support this claim. Please re-read the declaration.

Please show me how the declaration stated that it was meant to be a State.

davidylan:
The idea that arabs lived in the area for thousands of years is completely false. One simple example, why will the so-called arab towns bear jewish names? Up until 1947 for example, the "westbank" used to be called Judea/samaria. Quite odd if you think about it.

That is your evidence that Arabs did not live there? grin grin grin grin grin

Then I guess it is not Nigerians that live at Victioria Island and Port Harcourt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My friend, the Jewish nations were beaten and destroyed over many centuries. Many Jewish people had to scatter across the Earth to Europe, the Caucuses and even North Africa. The Arabs were overlords of the areas for over a thousand years with some small Jewish communities that were largely left in peace and even had social influence.

davidylan:
False.

Okay, show me what the declaration said then. I don't like lying.

davidylan:
Well considering galilee is a hebrew name... why would they want to go any place else?

And so? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Isreal Bombards Gaza. It Is Literally Raining Bombs. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2014
Sagamite:

That is absolutely tosh!

So if I borrow 2 people money, one person can refuse to pay me and tell me I am not serious about getting my money back because I am not asking the other person for my money, and that would make sense to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

That is ABSOLUTELY TOSH!

Please show me how the declaration stated that it was meant to be a State.

That is your evidence that Arabs did not live there? grin grin grin grin grin

Then I guess it is not Nigerians that live at Victioria Island and Port Harcourt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My friend, the Jewish nations were beaten and destroyed over many centuries. Many Jewish people had to scatter across the Earth to Europe, the Caucuses and even North Africa. The Arabs were overlords of the areas for over a thousand years with some small Jewish communities that were largely left in peace and even had social influence.

Okay, show me what the declaration said then. I don't like lying.

And so? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

obviously you have no clue what you are talking about... but as is usual, you employ empty but loud bluster to make it seem as if you actually have a clue.

I have no intention of exchanging words this early morning... so by all means enjoy the rest of your day.

FYI... the balfour declaration is available on the web in its entirety for even a 6 yr old to see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (29) (Reply)

Pictures Of Health Ministers Of The U.S, U.K, Belgium & Canada / A Massive Sinkhole Swallowed Part Of A Florida House (photos) / Coronavirus: Trump Unveils Plan To Reopen States In Phases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.