Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y (20273 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Sarcasm01: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2014
egopersonified: yes i cried, ohh, its just the fact that u wouldnt see them again on a daily basis, especially when u ve to relocate to another state.
.....Make you be in ur mother's aos till eternity then...... Mtcheeew
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Ngseralph: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:

DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS.
A 20YR OLD TELLING A 17YR OLD SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MARRIAGE.SEE WHO IS TALKING cheesygrin
Nne, Jesus was 12 years old when he taught the lawyers and scribes.
Maturity is not all about one's age cos I know my kid sis who's just 15years old will never reason the same way you do.
With all your statements, you only but proved to me that you still have a long a way to go in the understanding of the world around you.

With the way you go about things now, do you think you will be able to handle trivial issues in the next 3years. When you may perhaps be 20.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by herald9: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
SO NOT SEEING MARRIAGE AS SPECIAL MAKES ME EMPTY&SELFISH gringrin

AND WHICH *FATE* ARE U TALKING ABOUT
I asked you to define a successful woman...
You gave me that quotation...
You could have noticed that everything she said revolves around herself only...
So what do you call that?

And its like you don't really know what success is cause what i asked you and the answer you gave me doesn't correlate...

You know your fate...to get married or be ready to be a laughing stock in the society.
It's as simple as that...

But wait ....are you really ok? smiley
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Olamilekan08(m): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2014
victorazy:

Bros! Wetin u mean?
"As a man" meaning ur a male, i"I wish my late" meaning ur dear or luv one, "every mention of HIS name" meaning ur luv na man too. My question is; na man to man u be wan marry abi na ur father u dey mean. Plz find and fix the missing word before we charge u to court for guysm. Thanks
I didn't even notice those missing words until i saw ur comment, as my eyes incollaboration with the brain inserted the 2 words- ''Know'' and ''dad'' as necessery.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by hayorbaami: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
My mum, dad and I cried during my engagement. It was really emotional especially when they were praying for us.I am very close to my family and I know I wont see them always again. That is what made me cry.

My husband and I cried during our first dance because the song meant so much to us . And at the end some of our friends joined in crying. It will always be a memorable moment for us.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2014
Ngseralph:
Nne, Jesus was 12 years old when he taught the lawyers and scribes.
Maturity is not all about one's age cos I know my kid sis who's just 15years old will never reason the same way you do.
With all your statements, you only but proved to me that you still have a long a way to go in the understanding of the world around you.

With the way you go about things now, do you think you will be able to handle trivial issues in the next 3years. When you may perhaps be 20.
A 20YR OLD AND A 17YR OLD HAVE NO DIFFERENCES BTW THEM. SO A 20 YR OLD HAS NO RIGHT TO COME AND PREACH ABOUT MATURITY TO ME.I EVEN HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE 20 AND ABOVE.SO MAYBE IF U WERE 30YRS I WILL TAKE U SERIOUSwink

GOODBYE cool
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2014
herald9:
I asked you to define a successful woman...
You gave me that quotation...
You could have noticed that everything she said revolves around herself only...
So what do you call that?

And its like you don't really know what success is cause what i asked you and the answer you gave me doesn't correlate...

You know your fate...to get married or be ready to be a laughing stock in the society.
It's as simple as that...

But wait ....are you really ok? smiley
SO ACCORDING TO U SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS WHAT THE SOCIETY THINKS ABOUT U.
I WILL RATHER BE A LAUGHING STOCK THAN A MISERSBLE PERSON.LET THEM LAUGH ALL THEY WANT.NO BE THEM GET THEIR MOUTHRATHER THAN FACING THEIR BIZ.MAKE THEM DEY LAUGH cool

GOODBYE cool

2 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by herald9: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
SO ACCORDING TO U SUCCESS IS DEFINED AS WHAT THE SOCIETY THINKS ABOUT U.
I WILL RATHER BE A LAUGHING STOCK THAN A MISERSBLE PERSON.LET THEM LAUGH ALL THEY WANT.NO BE THEM GET THEIR MOUTHRATHER THAN FACING THEIR BIZ.MAKE THEM DEY LAUGH cool

GOODBYE cool

Hey...stop reading those books...
Its not good for you

Come lemme prescribe good books for you cheesy
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by mimee9(f): 11:41am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan: Cry ke? The thought of crying didn't cross my mind undecided.
cheesy
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by xtervaganza(m): 11:47am On Jul 10, 2014
tuffgongjo: una dey fight b4?
lol

No mind d muniru, I de my own and he just Yab me like dat
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by wuramini(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2014
cry cryi cry oooooooo even camera man hav to beg me to stop but y ammy crying i dont kw too mery things to tell thanks to my family
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Bigsteveg(m): 11:58am On Jul 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

Can i see ur ferrari? grin

Today i dont drive a ferrari, but 2morrow i'll have my own private jet. Just be part of my story. cool
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by tony9k: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
A 20YR OLD AND A 17YR OLD HAVE NO DIFFERENCES BTW THEM. SO A 20 YR OLD HAS NO RIGHT TO COME AND PREACH ABOUT MATURITY TO ME.I EVEN HAVE FRIENDS WHO ARE 20 AND ABOVE.SO MAYBE IF U WERE 30YRS I WILL TAKE U SERIOUSwink

GOODBYE cool

I am very impressed by your consistent stand on your earlier position that there is more to life than marriage. This is especially commendable as you are a young lady in Nigeria. The society has so much influenced us that we believe that a woman who is not married is not complete. This cannot be further from the truth. Marriage is desirable but it is not the end of the world. As you correctly stated this mindset prevents women in abusive marriages from leaving. We should not even mention the religious angle where the phrase ' God hates divorce' is quoted. I wish success in your academic and professional pursuit and meeting a man of your dreams that would prove to be deserving of you
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by ifysweetty(f): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2014
I had about 5 seconds of tears droping 4rm my eyes,can't realy say why.guess I saw everybody I've known all my life on d other side waveing good bye to me.

Thinking of it now I realy made a little drama oh,came down 4rm
D car and started runing to my mum.she quickly huged me and I can still remember her words clearly "don't cry,its going to be a good journey". Just like yesterda,its 3yrs now.

My husband has not forgiven me 4 dat show and 4 this three yrs he has made sure watever my fears were that led to that cry never hapens.

Just wish he can understsnd it wasent about him.

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by jojosweet(f): 12:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ngseralph:
lols!
There is nothing really special about it?
Hehehehehe.... Smh4u!

You know what I think?

I think you are over 40years and perhaps trying to console yourself with those statements of yours.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea, I cried real hard...and the only time i cried was when my hubby was reading his vows to me - the sincerity in his voice, when a real nigga reads dose vows to you and promises you heaven/earth - you know it's not just any promise, it's what he has been doing already. You cant hold back those tears. So I couldn't hold it back either and looking back, he hasn't broken that vow...aint sure he ever will.
Awwwwwww so sweet. Now I feel like getting married grin

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Ngseralph: 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:

GOODBYE cool
Lol! You just make me laugh! 20 and 17 no difference? 3 good years?
Awwshshsh!
You really suck.
Dey their dey yab nonsense where many people dey take 3years die, take 3years become doctors/ lawyers/ bankers etc., take 3 years get carear and become successful in life, take 3 years get married, take 3years get pikin, take 3 years get job build their own house, take 3years become president and 1st lady, take three become world richest, take 3years repent and go heaven.
You dey here dey yab nonsense. 3years age difference aren't anything.
Iam Ozoegwu Ngozi Stephanie, finished my secondary school at age 16, st.john of God secondary school awka, 2010. Got admission same year at Anambra state university Igbariam campus2, to study law.
Nne, I am telling you now that in the next 3years, I won't see myself in a classroom again rather, an office or a court room. And I can assuredly tell you that in the next 3years, if God keeps the two of us alive, you will never get to da level Iam.
Only then will you understand the difference between 3years and 3days.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:55pm On Jul 10, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Yea, I cried real hard...and the only time i cried was when my hubby was reading his vows to me - the sincerity in his voice, when a real nigga reads dose vows to you and promises you heaven/earth - you know it's not just any promise, it's what he has been doing already. You cant hold back those tears. So I couldn't hold it back either and looking back, he hasn't broken that vow...aint sure he ever will.
Amen! May he continue to uphold his vows and your marriage sweet with each. Passing day. Madam, appreciate him ooooooooooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ngseralph: .
Lol! You just make me laugh! 20 and 17 no difference? 3 good years?
Awwshshsh!
You really suck.
Dey their dey yab nonsense where many people dey take 3years die, take 3years become doctors/ lawyers/ bankers etc., take 3 years get carear and become successful in life, take 3 years get married, take 3years get pikin, take 3 years get job build their own house, take 3years become president and 1st lady, take three become world richest, take 3years repent and go heaven.
You dey here dey yab nonsense. 3years age difference aren't anything.
Iam Ozoegwu Ngozi Stephanie, finished my secondary school at age 16, st.john of God secondary school awka, 2010. Got admission same year at Anambra state university Igbariam campus2, to study law.
Nne, I am telling you now that in the next 3years, I won't see myself in a classroom again rather, an office or a court room. And I can assuredly tell you that in the next 3years, if God keeps the two of us alive, you will never get to da level Iam.
Only then will you understand the difference between 3years and 3days.
WHO ASKED 4 UR LIFE HISTORYMAKING IT IN THIS LIFE IS NOT BY AGE.U ARE SO FULL OF PRIDE THAT U BELIEVE BECUZ OF AGE DIFF U WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ME.WHAT A MYOPIC AND IDIOTIC WAY OF REASONING.SMH

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2014
tony9k:

I am very impressed by your consistent stand on your earlier position that there is more to life than marriage. This is especially commendable as you are a young lady in Nigeria. The society has so much influenced us that we believe that a woman who is not married is not complete. This cannot be further from the truth. Marriage is desirable but it is not the end of the world. As you correctly stated this mindset prevents women in abusive marriages from leaving. We should not even mention the religious angle where the phrase ' God hates divorce' is quoted. I wish success in your academic and professional pursuit and meeting a man of your dreams that would prove to be deserving of you
THANK U FOR UNDERSTANDING ME smiley
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2014
herald9:

Hey...stop reading those books...
Its not good for you

Come lemme prescribe good books for you cheesy
DON'T WORRY.KEEP UR BOOKS FOR URSELF wink
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Ngseralph: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
WHO ASKED 4 UR LIFE HISTORYMAKING IT IN THIS LIFE IS NOT BY AGE.U ARE SO FULL OF PRIDE THAT U BELIEVE BECUZ OF AGE DIFF U WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ME.WHAT A MYOPIC AND IDIOTIC WAY OF REASONING.SMH
lol!
Does the truth hurt?
Baby gurl, you don't have to show your anger here. Thought we were just having fun
Or are you just afraid of the truth? lol!
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Ngseralph: 1:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:
DON'T WORRY.KEEP UR BOOKS FOR URSELF wink
No dear, he shouldn't keep the book. I sincerely think you need it! okay?
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by phiszo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2014
So touching!! cry
*sees profile pic* shocked wink cheesy
You're so cute. Your hubby is a lucky man. wink

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by kathryn24(f): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2014
cry? noooo
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by oamronnie(f): 2:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
This is one phenomenon I'l never understand. Cry on my day of joy? No, thank you! And d funny part is that they always choose d same moment to cry, u knw dat moment during d engagement when they have received prayers from their parents, they are saying goodbye and about to go to the groom's family side and then gbam!, they burst into tears. Like they are programmed to or something. Ridiculous, if u ask me!
Mum says I won't understand till it's my turn. Maybe, maybe not!
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by soledadd: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2014
No i did not cry. My mum and my younger sister were crying but i could not face them because i thought crying for me at that time was ironical. All i did was to go and wait in the car. Staying with my hubby who was away for a year and half was all i need. It was the day after that i cried when i went to my house and my kid sister just came and held me so tight, at first i thought it was just hug but when she refused to let go of me crying profusely then it touched me that i was leaving my best friends, my mum and my kid sister. And i cried uncontrollably.

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by thuao(m): 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2014
Well its bin funnny reading peoples reply.
Though it seems no one knows the exact reason y they cryn like someone said its like they re programmed to cry. Well that's y they re women and we love them for that.
While some re posting reAsonable comments. Some re posting joke while others re Abusing themselves.
I guees that's what naiaraland is for learning and Laffing.

Let's learn what we can frm whoever we can while we can.
So brides tobe chArter cartoons of tissue paper or packs of handkerchief to wipe ur tears of joy.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by winner01(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
joanpinkie:
You took the words out of my mouth
you don't have to be sold into slavery, u know
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by winner01(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Women simply like to cry, its not sexy and I feel irritated sometimes they cry for nothing.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by subzidi: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2014
@ DhammyG: I really admire the way you put your points out succintly and you sound quite more mature than your age. This ideology of without marriage a woman is nothing is what has claimed the lives of some women in abusive relationships who died therein.
Thanks for making your voice heard and more admirable coming from a teenager!

From a much older person wink
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Iceathome(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2014
So marriage has now become slavery?

quote author=BananaBender]Won't you cry too if you were being sold into slavery?? grin grin grin

Abeg, let them cry.

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? / Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.