Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,999 members, 7,821,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y (20282 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by dsmooth1(m): 6:17am On Jul 10, 2014
kissdo women still sing eku iyawo..in dis nw age weddingwel i guess not

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Kyase(m): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2014
amakufrancis: mama peace did on sighting Genevive whc she says wax her mentor
ha!
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Maximus17(m): 6:19am On Jul 10, 2014
joanpinkie:
You took the words out of my mouth
Hmmm..I smell sumtin

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by MarilynNash(f): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2014
I think it's because the transition is frightening at that moment, from a single carefree lady to a woman with responsibilities and ofcos leaving the family she have always known.
The bride gets mixed feelings of joy, sadness, fright, excitement, anxiety, and the tears just flow freely but above all, she's happy.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2014
When my sister got married she cried, she cried to the extent that my dad, mum and siblings started crying too.I was like what's going on? grin that was on the day of her traditional marriage. after her church wedding's reception they stated again, it was not funny to me anymore as I became scared. smiley

I'm going to cry on my wedding day because the fear of even leaving my parent someday is already scaring me. embarassed Leaving my parent to a new house entirely were I won't be seeing my family, it won't be like the way it was before , leaving were I grew up and all cry

* Oh lord I'm already crying*

6 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by biomedixexcel(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2014
*crying*

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by bigbozz(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2014
Omoh, u be Band an no? abi u take Odeshi
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by angela98(f): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2014
Cry ke? I couldn't wait to leave Ghadaffi's house.
Is mummies and daddies pet that cries or a girl who is being forced into marriage or a lady who has lost hope of finding the right man and at last did or a lady who is marrying the man she doesn't love but because of family and societal pressures. Or a lady who is raised in a closely knit family and leaving the family home to become independent for the first time. Or tears of joy because the occasion is overwhelming. grin

4 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by qtx(m): 7:06am On Jul 10, 2014
ifyalways: I no cry oo.
yey! ogbologbo grin

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by MizTyna(f): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2014
BananaBender: Won't you cry too if you were being sold into slavery?? grin grin grin

Abeg, let them cry.

Looool! It is never that serious
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by DocAdray(f): 7:08am On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmmm...

Following
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by qtx(m): 7:09am On Jul 10, 2014
MzMariah: When my sister got married she cried, she cried to the extent that my dad, mum and siblings started crying too.I was like what's going on? grin that was on the day of her traditional marriage. after her church wedding's reception they stated again, it was not funny to me anymore as I became scared. smiley

I'm going to cry on my wedding day because the fear of even leaving my parent someday is already scaring me. embarassed Leaving my parent to a new house entirely were I won't be seeing my family, it won't be like the way it was before , leaving were I grew up and all cry

* Oh lord I'm already crying*
dont worry i would still bring you from time to time to come and see them after we get home okay.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by domido(m): 7:14am On Jul 10, 2014
amakufrancis: mama peace did on sighting Genevive whc she says wax her mentor
haaaa....francis,wetin apen,mentor kwaa...
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by esmeralda1(f): 7:16am On Jul 10, 2014
I tot some of my friends didn't get food to eat that was y I cried later after d reception hubby tried to reassure me dt they got,
Other than that y will I cry now, I no cry about seeing my parents me wey dey live witout them wella,
I later got to know my friends got food and there was no reason to av cried

2 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by domido(m): 7:18am On Jul 10, 2014
How she no go cry? U no wetin dey her mind? Shes like "finally i don hold one down", in Beyonce's voice," if u like it den u shud put a ring on it" and im don put am.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by blackgold7777(f): 7:19am On Jul 10, 2014
b3llo: Women will always seize the moment and cry because they are too emotional.
bros not all pls

4 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Lucasbalo(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2014
BananaBender: Won't you cry too if you were being sold into slavery?? grin grin grin

Abeg, let them cry.

Only in Africa is marriage considered slavery. It's not so in the western world.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 10, 2014
She is remembering all the men that she duped while she was a player, the ones she fought with, she called police for, the ones she falsely accussd of ra.pe, the ones she dumped and those who dumped her, the ones she threatened that they must marry her, the ones she proposed to and those who proposed to her, and finally she says :

[size=15] " God after all this, you still gave me a husband " [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by herald9: 7:28am On Jul 10, 2014
Lucasbalo: Only in Africa is marriage considered slavery. It's not so in the western world.
Only in the western world is that post taken serious. It's just a joke in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by herald9: 7:30am On Jul 10, 2014
blackgold7777: bros not all pls
Lolz... u got any other reason?
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by chucky234(m): 7:30am On Jul 10, 2014
beeevan: Cry ke? The thought of crying didn't cross my mind undecided.
Hmmm somebody dey form iron lady sha
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by herald9: 7:32am On Jul 10, 2014
To me,
They cry cause they've scored the winning goal of their life...

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by 4lorunsho(m): 7:33am On Jul 10, 2014
ifyalways: I no cry oo.
who can stand for u in court
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by ameer2: 7:35am On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: I know why they cried......

They be like.....

Na this guy big prick I go de chop everyday? embarassed

Chai!!!!!!
kakakakaka grin

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 10, 2014
qtx:
dont worry i would still bring you from time to time to come and see them after we get home okay.
Lol.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 10, 2014
Hmmmmm....my big sis cried too @ trad.wedding many yrs bk...me come dey wonder y ....ooh nw i get it...
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by victorazy(m): 7:40am On Jul 10, 2014
thuao: Good day house,
I av noticed that brides cry on their wedding day, their parents esp their mums join them as well.
I jst married like 2wks and my wife n her mum cried as well. When I asked her she said she didn't knw y, that she just cried.
So is there any reason( psychological, medical ,social, spiritual) y they cry.
I know its not easy leaving ur parents/family and ur old life.
Just wana hear ur the married ones and the singles wud u cry.

She was crying for her missed boyfriend, nothing attached to it undecided
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by santakris(m): 7:41am On Jul 10, 2014
As a man I cried too. Do you why? I wish my late dad was at the occasion. Every mention of his name made me cry that day.

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by yollychika(f): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2014
prison dem dey enter so dey cry.....freedom is good.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by victorazy(m): 7:46am On Jul 10, 2014
blackgold7777: bros not all pls

Kai Blackgold idi OK "ur beautiful"
Abeg yan me ur pin ka-anyi suo! grin
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by victorazy(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2014
santakris: As a man I cried too. Do you why? I wish my late was at the occasion. Every mention of his name made me cry that day.

Bros! Wetin u mean?
"As a man" meaning ur a male, i"I wish my late" meaning ur dear or luv one, "every mention of HIS name" meaning ur luv na man too. My question is; na man to man u be wan marry abi na ur father u dey mean. Plz find and fix the missing word before we charge u to court for guysm. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by ohosi4real(m): 7:56am On Jul 10, 2014
Y dey go cry after dey don have sex several times and stay with d guy house b4 wedding. Waka frm man to man. It's only those who stay with their parent 24 hrs na i think say dey go fit cry because dey go missin parent. No b waka waka one's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

8-Month-Old Deaf Baby's Reaction To Hearing For The First Time! / Suspected Cultists Hold Family Hostage In Lagos / Preventing Infidelity In Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.