Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 AM

Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y (20390 Views)

See What A Lady Posted About Husbands & Wife Battery: Women Do You Agree? / The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / 12 Things Women Do Better Than Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2014
subzidi: @ DhammyG: I really admire the way you put your points out succintly and you sound quite more mature than your age. This ideology of without marriage a woman is nothing is what has claimed the lives of some women in abusive relationships who died therein.
Thanks for making your voice heard and more admirable coming from a teenager!

From a much older person wink

smileyTHANKSwink
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by castello: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2014
xtervaganza: look at this sadist bastard

U won't recognise a humor even if u got hit by it

If u don't find my comment funny kindly sod off! I'm not responsible for the sadness which has become your life story

If u find it offensive its not your business then as u said its for married women

You tw@t

I am pretty sure you are wishing you had a big d**k hence writing it down on this thread has fulfilled that dream.

I guess your mentality on morality makes expressing such foul thoughts on this beautiful thread humorous.

I feel sorry for you.

Humour in deed.

If you were wise, you would attribute a woman's tears on her wedding day to a lot of things including joy, fulfillment, attainment of the madam status, opportunity to leave her parent's house or some annoying guardian, getting married to the politician, a self-made man or millionaire; i mean the list is endless. But showcasing your high I.Q. level by insinuating a newly wed will be thinking of her man's d**k and crying as a result is just a lowly thought you have of the gender who produced you. I am sure she must be very proud of what you have become.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
thuao: Good day house,
I av noticed that brides cry on their wedding day, their parents esp their mums join them as well.
I jst married like 2wks and my wife n her mum cried as well. When I asked her she said she didn't knw y, that she just cried.
So is there any reason( psychological, medical ,social, spiritual) y they cry.
I know its not easy leaving ur parents/family and ur old life.
Just wana hear ur the married ones and the singles wud u cry.

I didn't.

The run up to both weddings (traditional and church) were stressful, time consuming, and chaotic at best. The D-days however were lovely but by the end of both, I was just so tired I wanted to rest my swollen feet after all that partying late into the night. cheesy
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by cococandy(f): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
herald9:

Lolz
really?

I don't think so Miss...

A woman could have everything in the world but without marriage...she's still empty!

Without settling down an ambitious lady tends to loose focus..
Cause that's the most paramount thing in a woman's life...
Unless you are gay!
undecided
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by herald9: 9:53pm On Jul 10, 2014
cococandy: undecided
Werrin I do Ma kiss
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by xtervaganza(m): 10:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
castello:

I am pretty sure you are wishing you had a big d**k hence writing it down on this thread has fulfilled that dream.

I guess your mentality on morality makes expressing such foul thoughts on this beautiful thread humorous.

I feel sorry for you.

Humour in deed.

If you were wise, you would attribute a woman's tears on her wedding day to a lot of things including joy, fulfillment, attainment of the madam status, opportunity to leave her parent's house or some annoying guardian, getting married to the politician, a self-made man or millionaire; i mean the list is endless. But showcasing your high I.Q. level by insinuating a newly wed will be thinking of her man's d**k and crying as a result is just a lowly thought you have of the gender who produced you. I am sure she must be very proud of what you have become.
boy.....

You're one huge fail. An eternal fool.

Even people with a half functioning brain would know that was a joke, nothing serious

But being the low life that you are and will forever be, your brain current is too low to see the joke in it

Like I told u earlier, if sadism has ruined your life so much u don't know what a joke is; its either end your miserable life by jumping off a cliff doing back flip or you stay silent forever

Believe me, if u had bump ur sad life into my sh*t face to face I would put you to sleep forever ......

May your whole life be f*cked worse than it has ever been
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by ladyinred: 11:44pm On Jul 10, 2014
dhammyg:

DIFFERENT STROKES 4 DIFFERENT FOLKS.
A 20YR OLD TELLING A 17YR OLD SHE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT MARRIAGE.SEE WHO IS TALKING cheesygrin
Hey, I like you.
You seem smart and well grounded. You seem to know what you want in life: for a 17yr old, that's a rarity.
Your idea about marriage, is right on the money. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Dream big...your dreams are valid. Work hard and achieve those dreams. And when some day, you meet the one you love, and you get married, you will live your dreams.
Marriage is not an end in itself, it's an experience.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 11, 2014
ladyinred:
Hey, I like you.
You seem smart and well grounded. You seem to know what you want in life: for a 17yr old, that's a rarity.
Your idea about marriage, is right on the money. Don't let anyone tell you different.
Dream big...your dreams are valid. Work hard and achieve those dreams. And when some day, you meet the one you love, and you get married, you will live your dreams.
Marriage is not an end in itself, it's an experience.
smileywink
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 11, 2014
Women are emotional beings. They feel before acting. They can cry over little thing. I stone a bird to death disturbing the glass of my room's window. When my sister saw the death bird, she was crying claiming am wicked to kill the beautiful bird. So tell me y wont they cry on their wedding night??
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by mummy3(f): 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2014
I cried because my father didnt witness my wedding. i lost him before the wedding. And also i felt so honoured seeing the crowd around me iro me
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by purpleweddings: 1:36pm On Jul 11, 2014
i would most likely cry..

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by SenatorJames(m): 5:02pm On Jul 11, 2014
Smone: Cos of separation techniques.
Is it
Crystallization
Distillation
Sublimation
Evaporation

or

Marriagenation
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by SenatorJames(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2014
wristwatch: Women are emotional beings. They feel before acting. They can cry over little thing. I stone a bird to death disturbing the glass of my room's window. When my sister saw the death bird, she was crying claiming am wicked to kill the beautiful bird. So tell me y wont they cry on their wedding night??
Dead bird not death bird.

Noted?
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2014
BananaBender: Won't you cry too if you were being sold into slavery?? grin grin grin

Abeg, let them cry.

D 2nd generation slavery abi? Broda....there's God ocheesycheesy
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by julicoka(f): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2014
lol..... I cried so much, time of exchanging ring i was seriously crying i couldn't look at my hubby face. Guy it is not easy.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by darami(f): 10:42pm On Jul 11, 2014
Yes, I cried a lot on both days (engagement and church wedding), I missed my late parents and wish they were there. Also,watching my grandpa cried didn't help either, I completely lost it. Thanks to my makeup artist Ms. B, who did a great job retouching my makeup.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Ngseralph: 11:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Click like if you only came here to read posts/comments.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Damyion(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2014
ifyalways: I no cry oo.
ha! Mama ur heart hard pass rock o
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Tushmum(f): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2014
I cried cos I was relocating to another state and my parents too didn't help the situation sef,they were both crying!
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by davidif: 3:03am On Jul 13, 2014
broadminded: ...Starts crying again

Hahahahaha, hohohoho chai! Naija people hahaha.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by davidif: 4:01am On Jul 13, 2014
herald9:
Only in the western world is that post taken serious. It's just a joke in Africa.

Hahaha nice retort. Ori e pe for that nice comeback.

1 Like

Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by LerrieJohn(f): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2014
thuao: Good day house,
I av noticed that brides cry on their wedding day, their parents esp their mums join them as well.
I jst married like 2wks and my wife n her mum cried as well. When I asked her she said she didn't knw y, that she just cried.
So is there any reason( psychological, medical ,social, spiritual) y they cry.
I know its not easy leaving ur parents/family and ur old life.
Just wana hear ur the married ones and the singles wud u cry.

When I got married over a year ago I was extremely happy but I didn't shed a tear. I was really touched when my younger sister ( who is no more, may her sweet and gentle soul rest in peace ) sang the psalm in church and when my dad gave his speech at the reception but no tears falling down my face for me. My mom didn't cry either and neither did the rest of my family. The only person who cried a bit at the reception was my MIL. But then she got hugs from everyone and was smiling and partying again.
I have wondered sometimes why I didn't cry when I see at least 80% of other brides cry. Maybe the reason I did not cry is because I was sure of my decision and didn't have any fears or worry that I'm loosing something or letting go of someone else. I had every reason to be happy.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Etruth: 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
Malakh: no mind those virgins, they think because they don't fornicate on a natural level, they are Gods gift and treasures to the world or holier than thou , yeye dey smell,
Why are you pained? Were you forced to give up yours? Its a treasure and only VIRTUOUS women keep theirs.....n will be reap the benefits. Don't hate on them!!
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Malakh: 4:15am On Jul 19, 2014
Etruth: Why are you pained? Were you forced to give up yours? Its a treasure and only VIRTUOUS women keep theirs.....n will be reap the benefits. Don't hate on them!!
treasure my foot, read the bible and see how virgins were slain, a natural virgin don't mean jack to God, a spirtual virgin is what counts and I can't bet my last dime, you are neither a natural or spiritual one, as a man my virgin status is sealed
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Etruth: 9:11am On Jul 19, 2014
Malakh: treasure my foot, read the bible and see how virgins were slain, a natural virgin don't mean jack to God, a spirtual virgin is what counts and I can't bet my last dime, you are neither a natural or spiritual one, as a man my virgin status is sealed
No need to be unduly aggressive. I'm willing to reason along. If u can back ur points up with Scriptures. Pls define 1. Natural Virgin .2.Spiritual Virgin. BTW....where in the bible were those virgins slain? AND I'm telling u D TRUTH abt virginity...not blowing my trumpet.
Re: Women, Do U Cry On Ur Wedding Day, If U Do Y by Malakh: 10:28am On Jul 19, 2014
Etruth: No need to be unduly aggressive. I'm willing to reason along. If u can back ur points up with Scriptures. Pls define 1. Natural Virgin .2.Spiritual Virgin. BTW....where in the bible were those virgins slain? AND I'm telling u D TRUTH abt virginity...not blowing my trumpet.
What do you know about the truth? you don't know jack, I don't know if I wanna lecture you but hmm let me see, make I drink my coffee first... slain virgins Lamentations 2:21....spiritual virgin Revelation 14:4...question you should ask yourself, why were the natural virgins slain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / Man Dies After Dancing Gangnam Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.