Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621110 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Godisnear(m): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2015
onyeezy:
Everybody just dey busy with code...bootCamp(VII) hehe

What's bootcamp like? how many applicants? and how equipped are they? Hope you peeps are having mad fun...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by onyeezy: 8:13am On Mar 07, 2015
Godisnear:

What's bootcamp like? how many applicants? and how equipped are they? Hope you peeps are having mad fun...

Ask dem o. Iv nt been to bootCamp.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Godisnear(m): 10:25am On Mar 07, 2015
@onyeezy, no P. Just applied for class VII. Problem solving score was the only one above 90percent. Please oh, those of u in bootcamp, gist us naa, even if na small, how is the facility over there?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jeffoe(m): 10:43am On Mar 07, 2015
Godisnear:
@onyeezy, no P. Just applied for class VII. Problem solving score was the only one above 90percent. Please oh, those of u in bootcamp, gist us naa, even if na small, how is the facility over there?
though i wasn't invited to the bootcamp from my opinion the place is a nice place, i listened to some people making presentation on solutions to practical problems, i guess the training is positioned in such a way as to make one independent and meet already established deadline. u just have to work.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jeffoe(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2015
is anyone in my situation i just applied to the class vii program, the stuff submitted my application with my previous test scores, without conducting a new cbt, the other question is this since the andela personnel have already interviewed me in the last interview stage, wouldn't it look like desperation seeing me again, since they probably wouldn't be asking anything new and my details are already with them.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by wasy: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2015
Start up your Own personal business today with small capital and earn better daily, By printing/production of g.s.m Voucher card either with the use of our voucher serial software/edification manuals Or direct purchase of vouchers for distribution to retailers.
Contact us via phone for details in Starting up.

Okoro Rose

Tel: 0 7 0 6 6 0 6 7 1 3 4
email; printouttoday@outlook.com

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2015
jeffoe:
is anyone in my situation i just applied to the class vii program, the stuff submitted my application with my previous test scores, without conducting a new cbt, the other question is this since the andela personnel have already interviewed me in the last interview stage, wouldn't it look like desperation seeing me again, since they probably wouldn't be asking anything new and my details are already with them.

application is unlimited wink
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dehmohlah(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Did anybody got the message like a regret message from Andela, i guess it is for those that did made make the bootcamp.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sirolad(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
I no c anything o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
I got a mail for an online training sponsored by andela. The training is similar to codeacademy.com and even much more better, I believe its a welcome development for those of us who have passion for programming.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by EdDave(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2015
^^^^
Is it a bootcamp online?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 5:45am On Mar 08, 2015
EdDave:
^^^^
Is it a bootcamp online?
Yeah something like that.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by EdDave(m): 9:29am On Mar 08, 2015
Care to share? If private, drop in my email. dave.atoza@yahoo.com.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sirolad(m): 10:03am On Mar 08, 2015
is it dash. generalassemb. ly?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by tr3y(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Exactly that's it.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:56am On Mar 10, 2015
Pls is this Andela program for graduates only and for those who attended the interviews and bootcamps pls help us out with information. Thanks and Stay Blessed
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Sirolad(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2015
its not a graduate thing. Its about your passion for coding.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dehmohlah(m): 1:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
How far with the Bootcamp so far?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by EdDave(m): 1:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
U guys to busy to update us?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by SeraSera(m): 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
dehmohlah:
How far with the Bootcamp so far?

It's challenging and great fun at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by yemicoal(m): 8:00am On Mar 11, 2015
Got a mail for home study , to use in preparation for the interview. angry, thought the interview was all about tell me your name and what you know about us. angry
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by yemicoal(m): 9:43am On Mar 11, 2015
Thank you for applying to the Andela Fellowship.

In anticipation of an interview, we advice that you study and complete the Home Study curriculum as you will be tested on it if you make it to the interview stage.
Please who else got this?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 10:20am On Mar 11, 2015
yemicoal:
Thank you for applying to the Andela Fellowship.

In anticipation of an interview, we advice that you study and complete the Home Study curriculum as you will be tested on it if you make it to the interview stage.
Please who else got this?
the home study is very helpful. It will not make coding look like magic to you when you finally make it to bootcamp stage.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by EdDave(m): 12:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
Got the same mail this morning. @Icecream4u. How s the bootcamp coming?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Hmmmm let the learning begin, just saw the link to the home-study website today/
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 12, 2015
Pls has anyone received interview invitation because i just received a regret mail from Andela telling me that: "At this time, I can confirm that all successful candidates from your applicant cycle have been notified. If you did not receive any invitation or communication from us, it can only mean you have not been selected to advance in our recruitment process" even though i applied on the first of march does this mean i have been dropped?? Pls guys help a brother out. thank you
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Godisnear(m): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
fdxboss:
Pls has anyone received interview invitation because i just received a regret mail from Andela telling me that: "At this time, I can confirm that all successful candidates from your applicant cycle have been notified. If you did not receive any invitation or communication from us, it can only mean you have not been selected to advance in our recruitment process" even though i applied on the first of march does this mean i have been dropped?? Pls guys help a brother out. thank you
Check again, are you sure you applied for class VII or VI.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jeffoe(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2015
fdxboss:
I don't think so,I got d regret mail yesterday also, I think it's because I applied to the previous class, moreover application is still on, they would start sending invite/probably regret after the application closes. Did u apply to the previous class
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Erza: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
jeffoe:
I don't think so,I got d regret mail yesterday also, I think it's because I applied to the previous class, moreover application is still on, they would start sending invite/probably regret after the application closes. Did u apply to the previous class

it's not because you applied to the previous class. you can always apply again.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by dehmohlah(m): 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2015
I re-aplied, but i didnt see neither regret message nor interview message yet, plz advice me ooo
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
jeffoe:

Am very sure I applied for the class VII fellowship, I have never applied before. This is my first time of applying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.