Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (621995 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
Godisnear:

Check again, are you sure you applied for class VII or VI.

Am very sure I applied for the class VII fellowship, I have never applied before. This is my first time of applying and it seems I've already been dropped even before the application will close. So unfair o
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Godisnear(m): 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
fdxboss:

Am very sure I applied for the class VII fellowship, I have never applied before. This is my first time of applying and it seems I've already been dropped even before the application will close. So unfair o
Regret mail already for class VII, hmmmn, i guess it all boils down to the online test. Did u ace it?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2015
Godisnear:
Regret mail already for class VII, hmmmn, i guess it all boils down to the online test. Did u ace it?

Combination Scores:
Task Management 98.0
Innovation 85.1
Problem Solving 86.4

I don't know bro I thought these scores would have earned me an interview.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 13, 2015
fdxboss:

Combination Scores:
Task Management 98.0
Innovation 85.1
Problem Solving 86.4
I don't know bro I thought these scores would have earned me an interview.

Those scores are cool, I think u applied too early
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Godisnear(m): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2015
speechless
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gunbiz:

Those scores are cool, I think u applied too early

I applied as soon as i was told that the application was open again so i wont miss the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 13, 2015
fdxboss:

I applied as soon as soon as i was told that the application was open again so i wont miss the opportunity.

Try applying again by logging in and see if u can re apply
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 13, 2015
fdxboss:

I applied as soon as i was told that the application was open again so i wont miss the opportunity.

Visit this link to apply
https://app.plum.io/posting/lagos_nigeria_andela_fellow_class_vii.html?pos=505
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2015
Gunbiz:

Visit this link to apply
https://app.plum.io/posting/lagos_nigeria_andela_fellow_class_vii.html?pos=505

Bro Thanks alot buh i guess i'll pass on this one. If they have cancelled my application, i guess itz time to move forward nau.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 6:13pm On Mar 13, 2015
Why not send them a mail to know why? Cos, i think there is a mistake somewhere.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2015
Icecream4U:
Why not send them a mail to know why? Cos, i think there is a mistake somewhere.

ok will do so. Pls do u have any idea if i can reply their emails directly or they have a special email for that. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
fdxboss:

ok will do so. Pls do u have any idea if i can reply their emails directly or they have a special email for that. Thanks
email address: apply at andela. co
With no spaces and replace "at" with "@".
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by jeffoe(m): 8:22pm On Mar 13, 2015
I applied to the previous class vi, got a mail inviting me to the interview stage, didn't get an invite to the bootcamp plus I didn't also get a regret mail either. The bootcamp started this monday, so I re-applied to the class vii, the app used my previous test score for the application. I got a mail on tuesday reminding me of going through the homestudy as one would be interviewed based on it. I got a regret mail message on wednesday. Since application is ongoing and I got a mail for homestudy plus it's my previous test score that was used and it got me an invite to the previous interview stage. Is not safe to say that d regret mail was for my previous application, since I didn't get one from my last application. Hope it is not what I am thinking sha.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
jeffoe:
I applied to the previous class vi, got a mail inviting me to the interview stage, didn't get an invite to the bootcamp plus I didn't also get a regret mail either. The bootcamp started this monday, so I re-applied to the class vii, the app used my previous test score for the application. I got a mail on tuesday reminding me of going through the homestudy as one would be interviewed based on it. I got a regret mail message on wednesday. Since application is ongoing and I got a mail for homestudy plus it's my previous test score that was used and it got me an invite to the previous interview stage. Is not safe to say that d regret mail was for my previous application, since I didn't get one from my last application. Hope it is not what I am thinking sha.

Wat are u thinking
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Godsown7(m): 10:31am On Mar 14, 2015
jeffoe:
Definitely not what u r thinking. Got d same regret mail on wednesday 'b4' i reapplied. Guess d regret mail is 4 d class vi.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by adedipo: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2015
adedipo:
No invite, why evils now angry grin

Ok, I've reapplied again with another account. If I'm not selected this time, I will swear for Andela, lol. angry

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by danvery2k6(m): 12:24am On Mar 15, 2015
I applied late for class VI and was not picked. so I applied for class VII with a different email address. March 11th, I got two mails to the two different accounts. one regret and on the other a link for home study. So what I think is this: If you applied for both classes with Same email address, its likely you got a regret mail for the previous class, that is VI, but I think that may also hamper your chances for the next class since they consider mail addresses and not names.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 15, 2015
danvery2k6:
I applied late for class VI and was not picked. so I applied for class VII with a different email address. March 11th, I got two mails to the two different accounts. one regret and on the other a link for home study. So what I think is this: If you applied for both classes with Same email address, its likely you got a regret mail for the previous class, that is VI, but I think that may also hamper your chances for the next class since they consider mail addresses and not names.
so You received a regret mail on the new e-mail you used in re-applying. Hmmm seems like a general problem then, seems i don't need to re-apply then since this is my first time.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guys please how long does it take to get feedback from Andela,submitted my application for Class VII today.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2015
Emma4wealth:
Guys please how long does it take to get feedback from Andela,submitted my application for Class VII today.

Be patient, if u applied b4 d deadline
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2015
Emma4wealth:
It takes maximum of 3 days to get invite to the home study.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ppl dat went for bootcamp, whr are u guys
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by circular(m): 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2015
Ve anybody received invitation for Class VII interview?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by SeraSera(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2015
Gunbiz:
Ppl dat went for bootcamp, whr are u guys

We're here.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2015
SeraSera:

We're here.

How is it going.....gist us na....and hw we go pass d interview

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 18, 2015
SeraSera:

We're here.

Itz true o, u guyz shud share ur experience nau
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by circular(m): 10:53am On Mar 18, 2015
The interview is by next week (I guess). Hve anybody received invitation mail?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2015
circular:
The interview is by next week (I guess). Hve anybody received invitation mail?

We are still waiting for them.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Caulker: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2015
Now open: @Andela class VIII applications apply.andela.co
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Godisnear(m): 3:23pm On Mar 18, 2015
So Boot camp is now secret service or Top secret that one is revealing any info. Serasera even tried by answering present. Anyway, wish u all the best but I still dey vex sha. After hiding all this info, make sure u pass cos if I see any of you applying again eh, oooooohhh ! na supreme court go judge d matter.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by adedipo: 5:46pm On Mar 18, 2015
adedipo:

Ok, I've reapplied again with another account. If I'm not selected this time, I will swear for Andela, lol. angry

Just got an IV, ope ooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 18, 2015
Just got invitation for the next level, if I heard received opportunities like this, I wouldn't be in banking but at the moment, already in banking. And the pay is a major factor. But I have a passion for software programming. Wet in man go do now.... If ur passion can't put food on your table nkor...maybe If I saw this a year ago... Ohh well

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.