Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Andela: IT Training And Job (620320 Views)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / Andela: IT Training And Job - Jobs/vacancies / Similarities Between Football And Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2016
Anybody wanna share his or her interview experience? Was anyone given an on-the-spot response on the outcome of his or her interview other than the 'we will get back to u? And lastly, is anyone yet to be interviewed? I understand the interview continues till tuesday.
Nyc day pips
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by turnnel(m): 11:14am On Feb 01, 2016
Ramos16:

Exactly what I was afraid of, the whatsapp group has diverted attention from this thread, which is the reason we all are here in the first place. If new people come now, they will see low and stale comments, making them feel that the thread is not active. This thread got me into Andela.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by turnnel(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2016
Ramos16:

I will like to do that, but it feels like it takes away the use for Nairaland, what will happen to people who do not know there is a whatsapp group for Andela, what if the creator/admin decides to delete the group.....

Instead, I am trying to reach out to the recruitment team to take Nairaland more seriously, they should be here on a daily basis to answer questions prospective Fellows have.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by turnnel(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Common guys, please let's continue the discussions here for the benefit of those that would come and view this thread later on even if they are not members of the whatsapp group
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 5staG(m): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2016
miketayo:

The curriculum is the same thing
Ok bro. I actually think its better that way. I thought they would maybe like change to another language or something..
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Samueloladapo(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
kindly add me to the whatsapp group. 08133754637. I have already registered for the spring class. They sent me a mail that the plum test will be sent to me in 24 - 48 hours. I got stuck at the python bank account program the last time. Gurus and people who got in, dont leave your folks out here. Please help us out oo. in case. Gracias Amigos
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 5staG(m): 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2016
And please where are the guys that got an interview? I would very much appreciate it if some of y'all share your experiences with us, thank you..
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by miketayo(m): 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2016
5staG:

Ok bro. I actually think its better that way. I thought they would maybe like change to another language or something..
Have they sent you the questions?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 5staG(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2016
miketayo:

Have they sent you the questions?
Questions? I'm still yet to apply again..
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by miketayo(m): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2016
5staG:

Questions? I'm still yet to apply again..

Ohk
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 1:05pm On Feb 04, 2016
For all of us who will apply for the Spring Fellowship:

I just finished reading the Andela FAQ ( https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wneGIjj_MGfIzAA7AE8aF5LihHyvGl6Zo2SdibpCLJo/edit#heading=h.u4qi0aq3nrk8 ) and it REPEATEDLY EMPHASIZED that the Home Study Curriculum, Home Study Test and all other stuff should be taken USING GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER.

Please let's note that. Hopefully, it will prevent us from having as many errors as the previous class.

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by noordean(m): 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
I applied 2 days ago and yet to receive link to d plum test. Is the plum test compulsory?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kpjstanley: 3:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
I did mine on Monday 25/1/2016,i wasn't given an immediate answer but was told they will get back to me soon. As soon as anyone of us gets the mail for the bootcamp. Please lets share the news
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by enigmatique(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
noordean:
I applied 2 days ago and yet to receive link to d plum test.
Is the plum test compulsory?
shocked shocked
Of course it is. I strongly urge you to to read that FAQ, the link to which I shared above. In it, Andela said if the link to the Plum Test is not sent on time and if the issue is from their end, then you can just proceed with the Home Study Test and they should soon get back to you with the link to the Plum Test.

Besides, did you reg' using Google Chrome? And what about the link to the Home Study Curriculum? Have you gotten that one?

That said, I still want to strongly urge you to read that FAQ page.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by johnez1987: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
kpjstanley:
I did mine on Monday 25/1/2016,i wasn't given an immediate answer but was told they will get back to me soon. As soon as anyone of us gets the mail for the bootcamp. Please lets share the news

Has anyone gotten an invite for the bootcamp? When is the bootcamp starting and when are they supposed to send the invites?
Any andela class xiii who wishes can add me on bbm 741e0fb5. Let's talk.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 4:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
See as everywhere quiet.
Abi na only boot camp invitation dem de wait so?
No be small tin. Abeg if anybody get dat letter make e tell usooo.

Buh like seriously, If the camp is really scheduled to begin on d 8th, then i guess in all fairness, invitees should av been alerted latest by d end of today. Plannin for a faraway 2wks camp isn't somethin easily accomplished over nyt. Especially for pips hu may still have to grapple wit accommodation.
Andela abeg tel us quick hu de go so them go fit call their auntie tell am say she dun get 2wks visitor...before she too travel sef!
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 5staG(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2016
telldaddy:
See as everywhere quiet.
Abi na only boot camp invitation dem de wait so?
No be small tin. Abeg if anybody get dat letter make e tell usooo.

Buh like seriously, If the camp is really scheduled to begin on d 8th, then i guess in all fairness, invitees should av been alerted latest by d end of today. Plannin for a faraway 2wks camp isn't somethin easily accomplished over nyt. Especially for pips hu may still have to grapple wit accommodation.
Andela abeg tel us quick hu de go so them go fit call their auntie tell am say she dun get 2wks visitor...before she too travel sef!

I even thought the bootcamp was supposed to start 3rd Feb, but then if its 8th then they should have sent out notifications by now like you said. Are you in the whatsapp group?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nope i'm not. Anyone in d group indicate havin been invited?

5staG:

I even thought the bootcamp was supposed to start 3rd Feb, but then if its 8th then they should have sent out notifications by now like you said. Are you in the whatsapp group?
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by Icecream4U(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bootcamp is on the 15th.
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Icecream4U:
Bootcamp is on the 15th.
nagode
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by kpjstanley: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
If bootcamp na Monday 15th Feb. we fit start to dey expect their mail from Monday 7th can't wait to get in and face the challenge
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by scholarT: 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
kpjstanley:
If bootcamp na Monday 15th Feb. we fit start to dey expect their mail from Monday 7th can't wait to get in and face the challenge

am also waiting on their email for the boot camp as well
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Yeah, i remember that gal, Temi, sayin they'l get to me (us) by next week. Expect the mail first 3 days of next week. Pls dun hoard it wen u receive it
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by luwins(m): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please people in the house. I registered for 2016 spring and have taken the plum test since last week but have not received a test link. Am i to still wait or should have received it. Thanks
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 3:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
luwins:
Please people in the house. I registered for 2016 spring and have taken the plum test since last week but have not received a test link. Am i to still wait or should have received it. Thanks

why not try and mail them referin to ur application to enrol in their 2016 spring class. Cant remember their mail id, but i think its apply@andela.com
(u can confirm the address from their site or from the mails they've sent u so far).
I'm sure they'l give u a more reliable help. They reply quick enof (not the automated rep u'l first getooo) and sometimes they do take care of problems from their own end of the system when need be.
All the same the test link is normally sent after the application closin date which i think is in march for d class

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by luwins(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
telldaddy:

why not try and mail them referin to ur application to enrol in their 2016 spring class. Cant remember their mail id, but i think its apply@andela.com
(u can confirm the address from their site or from the mails they've sent u so far).
I'm sure they'l give u a more reliable help. They reply quick enof (not the automated rep u'l first getooo) and sometimes they do take care of problems from their own end of the system when need be.
All the same the test link is normally sent after the application closin date which i think is in march for d class
Thanks for your quick response
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by telldaddy: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
U welcome my dear
luwins:
Thanks for your quick response
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 5staG(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2016
telldaddy:
Nope i'm not. Anyone in d group indicate havin been invited?

I'm not in the group myself yet...
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by 5staG(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2016
luwins:
Bro I don't think there's any reason for you to worry about that. The test link might not come early, but they'll send it..

1 Like

Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by derealpaul: 10:32am On Feb 08, 2016
5staG:

I'm not in the group myself yet...

Nope. . .nobody in the group has gotten bootcamp invite so far
Re: Andela: IT Training And Job by luwins(m): 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
5staG:

Bro I don't think there's any reason for you to worry about that. The test link might not come early, but they'll send it..
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (263) (Reply)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.